fox news says ghost girl elevater joke wrong? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : fox news says ghost girl elevater joke wrong?

lunarspeak
11-30-2012, 06:14
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1995240094001/liability-questioned-after-elevator-prank-scares-passengers/?intcmp=obnetwork

really fox news??????? it is in brazil,its not your problem

tantrix
11-30-2012, 06:19

Of course it's our problem...everything, everywhere, is our problem...which is also why we're almost bankrupt as a country.

Gun Shark
11-30-2012, 06:21
I think the floor thing was funny, that **** has the potential to cause harm. In all seriousness, if that happened to you what exactly would you be doing? All it takes is one person to be in reasonable fear of their life or serious bodily harm(which probably wouldn't take much considering you're trapped in an elevator) . I compare that to the idiot dressed up as a zombie who chased random people.

skew12
11-30-2012, 06:32
looks like a great way to get shot IMO

pipedreams
11-30-2012, 07:24

Keep in mind Fox News is broadcast in many other countries just like CNN.

lunarspeak
11-30-2012, 07:53
Keep in mind Fox News is broadcast in many other countries just like CNN.

and they are prob watching it in brazil saying "stupid americans,mind your dam bussiness"

you spill a coke on sombodeys reeboks in the US they will sue you for millions..they dont do that crap in brazil...

sappy13
11-30-2012, 08:33
i thought that joke was hilarious when i saw it on tv the other day.

Gun Shark
11-30-2012, 09:03
i thought that joke was hilarious when i saw it on tv the other day.

You know it's a joke... Now put yourself in a similar situation and you don't know it's a joke... To me that's where it is no longer funny. This would be great at someplace like HHN(Halloween Horror nights or similar place/event), but to play it on unsuspecting people. is in my opinion, really really stupid.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

skorper
11-30-2012, 09:32
Actually, commenting on any internationally popular internet phenomenon is well within the scope of the "business" of any news organization.

Foxterriermom
11-30-2012, 09:58
Call me a kill joy, but I don't think it is funny. Pranks are supposed to be funny - not scare the living day lights out of you.

badge315
11-30-2012, 09:59
I think the floor thing was funny, that **** has the potential to cause harm. In all seriousness, if that happened to you what exactly would you be doing? All it takes is one person to be in reasonable fear of their life or serious bodily harm(which probably wouldn't take much considering you're trapped in an elevator) . I compare that to the idiot dressed up as a zombie who chased random people.

And how could anybody articulate any kind of reasonable fear from a disheveled, unarmed child clutching a doll?:dunno:

looks like a great way to get shot IMO

Why would anyone shoot an unarmed child? Even if a person was dumb enough to believe it was actually a ghost, what good would it do to shoot a ghost? :upeyes:

MtBaldy
11-30-2012, 10:30
And how could anybody articulate any kind of reasonable fear from a disheveled, unarmed child clutching a doll?:dunno:
:

In general, third world occupants are much more superstitious than we are. They are more ready to believe in ghosts and the paranormal. Also, the people pranked thought they were in an elevator between floors. I probably wouldn't have panicked but I sure would have wondered where the heck she'd come from.

Why would anyone shoot an unarmed child? Even if a person was dumb enough to believe it was actually a ghost, what good would it do to shoot a ghost? :upeyes:

Got nothing for this one. I don't think ordinary citizens are allowed to own guns in Brazil anyway. Of course lots of criminals have them.