Ban bows and arrows [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ban bows and arrows

JMS
11-30-2012, 12:53
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/30/15574250-bow-and-arrow-attack-leaves-3-dead-at-casper-college-in-wyoming-officials-say?lite

sheriff733
11-30-2012, 13:08
Very sad. Prayers sent.

Crossbow, maybe?

TK-421
11-30-2012, 13:38
Wow, that is definitely sad. But it goes to show that guns aren't the only objects that can be turned into deadly weapons on school campuses. I certainly hope people wisen up and don't start trying to ban bows and arrows.

Berto
11-30-2012, 13:43
How weird, they think the attacker did himself in...with a bow?
It seems unclear whether it was a stabbing or an actual bow and arrow/crossbow attack.

INJoker
12-02-2012, 07:55
Report I read said the attacker killed his mother-in-law-to-be with a knife, his father with the crossbow and himself with a knife.

Thank God there are no high-capacity magazines for crossbows. Can you imagine how many lives would have been lost?

$20 says the assault crossbow he used had a collapsible stock, pistol grip and barrel shroud. A flash-hider, suppressor and high-cap mag would have made that thing any spree-murderer's dream weapon.

Annoyedgrunt
12-02-2012, 08:06
Report I read said the attacker killed his mother-in-law-to-be with a knife, his father with the crossbow and himself with a knife.

Thank God there are no high-capacity magazines for crossbows. Can you imagine how many lives would have been lost?

$20 says the assault crossbow he used had a collapsible stock, pistol grip and barrel shroud. A flash-hider, suppressor and high-cap mag would have made that thing any spree-murderer's dream weapon.

Barrel shroud... :dunno:

Ooooh, you mean the shoulder thing that goes up, right?