City Attorney Tells Residents To ‘Lock Their Doors,’ ‘Load Their Guns’ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : City Attorney Tells Residents To ‘Lock Their Doors,’ ‘Load Their Guns’

ERASER
11-30-2012, 13:38
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/11/30/city-attorney-tells-san-bernardino-residents-to-lock-their-doors-load-their-guns-because-of-police-downsizing/

Glock20 10mm
11-30-2012, 13:48
Read the comments... the conservatives are having a field day bashing the liberals and their policies.

cowboywannabe
11-30-2012, 13:57
where are these lemmings who have to be told this again?

eb07
11-30-2012, 14:10
Yet carry that same gun concealed in his city, to protect yourself, and watch that attorney bury you in charges. How ironic.

Bren
11-30-2012, 14:16
Yet carry that same gun concealed in his city, to protect yourself, and watch that attorney bury you in charges. How ironic.

Not ironic - he gave advice to do something that is legal. That doesn't mean he won't prosecute you for doing something illegal or that he has the power to change the law.

City Attorney Jim Penman said he doesn’t regret what he said.

“You should say what you mean and mean what you say,” Penman said.

I'd vote for that guy, if he wasn't a Californian.

arclight610
11-30-2012, 14:20
My rape whistle is cleaned and loaded.

eb07
11-30-2012, 14:37
Not ironic - he gave advice to do something that is legal. That doesn't mean he won't prosecute you for doing something illegal or that he has the power to change the law.

I'd vote for that guy, if he wasn't a Californian.

Lol good luck with the civil suit. Also make sure you use a California approved weapon with a California approved magazine capacity.... Oh and stay in your house because in the may not issue state of California, you are powerless to defend yourself against attacks.... Vote away. His boss is one of Bloombergs mayors against guns minions http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/members/members.shtml#CA

fnfalman
11-30-2012, 14:53
Lol good luck with the civil suit. Also make sure you use a California approved weapon with a California approved magazine capacity.... Oh and stay in your house because in the may not issue state of California, you are powerless to defend yourself against attacks....

Don't hate Californians because you can't shoot and need a drum-fed machine gun to hit the bad guy.

CAcop
11-30-2012, 15:26
I think people are going to prison in San Berdo for running the city into the ground. There is an air of desperation I haven't seen since OC in the 90s.

GAFinch
11-30-2012, 15:45
Our Sheriff does a press conference on a semi-regular basis telling citizens they have a right to shoot anyone who's broken into their home, armed or not.

A good 40% of California voted for Romney in the past election.

The Machinist
11-30-2012, 15:50
Don't hate Californians because you can't shoot and need a drum-fed machine gun to hit the bad guy.
So your masters in the California state legislature forbade you little people from carrying the same firearms as most of the rest of the country, because you're all such good shots?

Glocksanity
11-30-2012, 17:22
Lol good luck with the civil suit.

Own nothing, control everything, and represent yourself in a civil suit. They can't get blood from a stone.

RonS
11-30-2012, 17:25
Several years ago in a neighboring county the budget got tight at the Sheriffs dept so the sheriff held a news conference to tell the public what areas and what hours were having their patrol coverage cut.