bigmoney890
12-01-2012, 18:57
Anyone have experience with them?

mvician
12-01-2012, 19:02
never heard of them

WoodenPlank
12-01-2012, 19:08
Was looking at their website the other day for a BCG, but then BCM emailed me to tell me they had some in stock. Only reason I found them was because of Google. Otherwise, never heard of them nor dealt with them.

WayaX
12-01-2012, 19:48
They just look like another assembler in a market saturated with them. While I wish them the best of luck if they're doing things right, I prefer not to gamble with my money.

Gbannan
12-02-2012, 03:29
Just ordered a Spikes buffer kit from them. We shall see...

bigmoney890
12-02-2012, 13:37
Did a quick google search of them and a bunch of people say Don (the owner apparantly) is a good guy and delta3 is gtg. So, we'll see

ca survivor
12-03-2012, 08:31
I stay away from places with "tactical" on their name.

bigmoney890
12-03-2012, 11:14
Well I hope you stay away from anything VTAC then.

kirgi08
12-03-2012, 11:44
tagged.

K. Foster
12-03-2012, 15:55

Good one!

humanguerrilla
12-03-2012, 16:05

Leaves more Larue stuff for everyone else too.

WoodenPlank
12-03-2012, 16:11

Good!

Which reminds me, I need to find an excuse for a LaRue order between now and Christmas.

bigmoney890
12-03-2012, 16:39

Two great companies with "tactical" in the name. It's a shame he stays away from anything tactical...

crashwg
12-03-2012, 22:46
I was asking the same question around the end of October. I had been looking for a Noveske Gen 2 flared lower and Delta 3 was the only place that seemed to have them. I figured I would go as long as my credit card gave me to dispute the charges and hope for the best.

Order was placed on the 30th of October. I called on the 6th of November to inquire about my order status. If I recall correctly, I was told it would be processed the next day (the 7th.) My card was charged and the order shipped on the 12th of November. My FFL called on the 16th and I went to pick it up.

This was my first time ordering a "firearm" from out of state so I have no experience to base my opinions on, but it took longer to ship than I had expected. I would have preferred to have been told it would ship in five days as was the case but understand the difficulties that come with being a small shop. I wasn't in a hurry to receive it so the wait time didn't bother me. My form 1 is now filled out and ready to mailed... Can't wait!

Long story short, I would give D3T 4 out of 5 stars. I wasn't scammed, the price was the best I had found and I am happy as a clam with the sexy black aluminum that is a Noveske Gen 2 "FFL"

bigmoney890
12-04-2012, 09:07
I was asking the same question around the end of October. I had been looking for a Noveske Gen 2 flared lower and Delta 3 was the only place that seemed to have them. I figured I would go as long as my credit card gave me to dispute the charges and hope for the best.

Order was placed on the 30th of October. I called on the 6th of November to inquire about my order status. If I recall correctly, I was told it would be processed the next day (the 7th.) My card was charged and the order shipped on the 12th of November. My FFL called on the 16th and I went to pick it up.

This was my first time ordering a "firearm" from out of state so I have no experience to base my opinions on, but it took longer to ship than I had expected. I would have preferred to have been told it would ship in five days as was the case but understand the difficulties that come with being a small shop. I wasn't in a hurry to receive it so the wait time didn't bother me. My form 1 is now filled out and ready to mailed... Can't wait!

Long story short, I would give D3T 4 out of 5 stars. I wasn't scammed, the price was the best I had found and I am happy as a clam with the sexy black aluminum that is a Noveske Gen 2 "FFL"

That's good to hear. I was in contact last night with the owner and he sounds like a good guy. I'll let you all know how my experience goes

bigdough666
12-04-2012, 21:51
Stay away. Took them 3 months and about 25 phone calls to finally get my damn item from them. Customer service was horrible, phone calls were either not answered or not returned. The item I ordered was "in stock" but then was magically NOT when I called a week later wondering what was going on with my order. There are plenty of other places get stuff.

bigmoney890
12-04-2012, 22:13
Stay away. Took them 3 months and about 25 phone calls to finally get my damn item from them. Customer service was horrible, phone calls were either not answered or not returned. The item I ordered was "in stock" but then was magically NOT when I called a week later wondering what was going on with my order. There are plenty of other places get stuff.

That's upsetting to hear, but so far i've had a good experience. I've been in regular contact with Don and I made sure and contact him before I placed my order because he has stuff listed on his website that NO ONE else seems to have. He told me the item i was inquiring about was on order and should be in stock and ready to ship in a few weeks. For me, since the price was so good, it's not a concern on the delay. I placed my order and am fully aware of the wait and it actually gives me some more time to save up for the rest of my build.

He offered to substitute a similar or higher quality product if i would prefer that, but i'm just waiting for my original specific product to come in stock.

WayaX
12-04-2012, 22:59
After becoming desperate for a BCG for my wife's Christmas present, I saw they had Daniel Defense ones. Of course, it wasn't actually in stock (as I found out after I placed my order). I emailed them about it and they were very professional. They responded to all of my emails very promptly. When I first saw them I thought they were another builder, but it seems more like they're just selling parts. My biggest critique would be that they need a website with a system for actively tracking inventory. So that being said, I think if you contact them prior to making an order to insure that what you want is in stock, I think they'll do okay.

.50 cal
12-06-2012, 01:32
I had a good experience with them, I bought a stripped lower that was backordered and wasn't charged until it shipped

bigmoney890
12-06-2012, 12:08
After becoming desperate for a BCG for my wife's Christmas present, I saw they had Daniel Defense ones. Of course, it wasn't actually in stock (as I found out after I placed my order). I emailed them about it and they were very professional. They responded to all of my emails very promptly. When I first saw them I thought they were another builder, but it seems more like they're just selling parts. My biggest critique would be that they need a website with a system for actively tracking inventory. So that being said, I think if you contact them prior to making an order to insure that what you want is in stock, I think they'll do okay.

I agree. I was cautious of that fact and made sure to contact them first.

I had a good experience with them, I bought a stripped lower that was backordered and wasn't charged until it shipped

Good to hear. How long did your order take?

.50 cal
12-06-2012, 12:16
My order took about a month, I was contacted before being charged and the lower was at my LGS right away, I would order again if I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else in stock

bigmoney890
12-06-2012, 12:22
My order took about a month, I was contacted before being charged and the lower was at my LGS right away, I would order again if I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else in stock

That's reassuring. When I spoke to Don on monday he said they would have my BCG within two weeks hopefully. So I guess I can't complain, LMT's bcg's have skyrocketed on most sites, and he still has them for $129.00. It's worth the wait for me.