Cross Roads of the West-SAR Show Saturday [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cross Roads of the West-SAR Show Saturday

akapennypincher
12-02-2012, 09:56
I went with a shopping list that included a couple of Spyderco's, some Ammo, and a few other things.

The Big Knife Dealer in the Large building was not making any deals. I mention to her that "HER" Price were like MSRP PLUS and she must be looking for fish.

Order my knive from Amazon at home.:rofl:

But most of the other stuff I found on my list.

Still no AK, as the prices were sky high, and all of the good parking lot deals (private sales) that have been found before seemed to have disappeared:crying:

Found no smoking deal on an AR or M4, but will try again after the Christmas Rush at the January Show.:faint:

garnaz
12-02-2012, 10:10
I went with a shopping list that included a couple of Spyderco's, some Ammo, and a few other things.

The Big Knife Dealer in the Large building was not making any deals. I mention to her that "HER" Price were like MSRP PLUS and she must be looking for fish.

Order my knive from Amazon at home.:rofl:

But most of the other stuff I found on my list.

Still no AK, as the prices were sky high, and all of the good parking lot deals (private sales) that have been found before seemed to have disappeared:crying:

Found no smoking deal on an AR or M4, but will try again after the Christmas Rush at the January Show.:faint:

Thanks for post think i am going to try today.