need extra mags for my DD [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : need extra mags for my DD

*ASH*
12-02-2012, 22:34
BEST PLACE ONLINE ????:dunno::dunno:

JPhillis
12-02-2012, 22:38
IF your speaking of an AR, I would just stick with MagPul P Mags you can get them from 12 to 16 dollars each. The higher ones are the series 2 with the clear window and paintes spring to let you know how many rounds are left in the mag.

*ASH*
12-02-2012, 22:46
YEAH ar mags . anyone know best prices online ?:dunno::dunno:

bigmoney890
12-02-2012, 22:48
Primaryarms.com has free shipping on pmags
aimsurplus.com has free shipping on pmags
palmettostatearmory.com free shipping over $50 right now

And next time you're in Fayettenam, check out Shooters, they have good prices on pmags. Also check out Old Sarge's in spring lake, they have used GI mags 3 for $20. Not an extreme deal, but they have a huge bin you can sort through and at $7 a piece after taxes, it's not bad

bigmoney890
12-02-2012, 22:52
Also,
http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MA-02DSGB10A.aspx

larson1122
12-02-2012, 22:56
44mag.com
Primaryarms.com
Kygunco.com
Aimsurplus.com
Bravocompanyusa.com
Brownells.com

*ASH*
12-02-2012, 23:42
Primaryarms.com has free shipping on pmags
aimsurplus.com has free shipping on pmags
palmettostatearmory.com free shipping over $50 right now

And next time you're in Fayettenam, check out Shooters, they have good prices on pmags. Also check out Old Sarge's in spring lake, they have used GI mags 3 for $20. Not an extreme deal, but they have a huge bin you can sort through and at $7 a piece after taxes, it's not bad

i checked out shooters last week , someone else mentioned them , but when i walked in nobody asked "can i help you " so i left . there was a woman running the side counter , and bearded dude running front counter . i was looking around for 10 minutes . i just walked out

i will check ol Sarge i go there alot also , been going there since a teenager , back when they were on main street .
me and some friends used to get camping stuff there long long ago lol

bigmoney890
12-03-2012, 10:20
i checked out shooters last week , someone else mentioned them , but when i walked in nobody asked "can i help you " so i left . there was a woman running the side counter , and bearded dude running front counter . i was looking around for 10 minutes . i just walked out

i will check ol Sarge i go there alot also , been going there since a teenager , back when they were on main street .

Sorry to hear about your experience with Shooter's. The lady seems to be less than helpful, I actually referred a buddy there last week and he wanted a 1911. The lady wanted to sell him a used Kimber, without a box or a single magazine, and wouldn't negotiate the price??? If you decide the give shooter's another try, call first and check if Marty is there, he'll treat you right.

But I've delt with DGSarms.com and they seem to have good prices, reasonable and fast shipping.

WoodenPlank
12-03-2012, 13:51

Ask for John or Marty. Don't be surprised if John is busy, though. Shooters is a place where you shouldn't be afraid just ask for help or if you are looking for something.

As for mags, get PMAGs from Marshall at Primary Arms. He's a good guy, and has taken care of GTers many, many times. Good prices, and he always ships anything Magpul for free.

DaleGribble
12-03-2012, 14:22
C products mags from Palmetto State Armory. I paid $8 a mag on election day.

TucsonGlocker
12-03-2012, 14:36
Magpul PMAGs from Primary Arms (https://www.primaryarms.com)

Magpul quality products with extremely fast shipping!

WoodenPlank
12-03-2012, 17:14
C products mags from Palmetto State Armory. I paid $8 a mag on election day.

Given my recent experiences with PSA... No way, no how.

*ASH*
12-03-2012, 17:16
thanks WP . ive heard primary arms is good company

boomhower
12-03-2012, 17:21
If you need a lot to start your stash the 10 packs of D&H from dsg for $89 is pretty darn hard to beat. Other than that I agree with everyone else, PMAGs. Lots and lots of PMAGs.

WoodenPlank
12-03-2012, 17:34
thanks WP . ive heard primary arms is good company

Yep. Marshall (the owner) posts here on a semi-regular basis. Every single order I have placed has been shipped fast, was 100% correct, and he's almost always the best price around on Magpul. Even the PA-brand red dots and magnifiers, while not as good as a genuine Aimpoint, are damn good deals for the money.

If you need a lot to start your stash the 10 packs of D&H from dsg for $89 is pretty darn hard to beat. Other than that I agree with everyone else, PMAGs. Lots and lots of PMAGs.

Agreed, too. 10 GI mags for 9 each is a damn good price. That said, there have been some recent sales on PMAGS for as low as $10.50 shipped.

collim1
12-04-2012, 15:00
Brownells has their magazines for $14 each. They have the newest Magpul followers in the them and have a good reputation.

I am warming up the Pmags slowly, I have one and it works great. Guess I am just slow to accept things. I prefer the aluminum GI style mags.

You can always buy used suprlus mags and replace the followers and springs for pretty cheap.

humanguerrilla
12-05-2012, 00:28
DSG is still running the 10 pmags/ $100 holiday deal.
http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/DSGHOLIDAYPK1.aspx

*ASH*
12-05-2012, 01:03
DSG is still running the 10 pmags/ $100 holiday deal.
http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/DSGHOLIDAYPK1.aspx

cool thanks , thats best deal ive seen , i ordered them . thanks:wavey::wavey:

boomhower
12-05-2012, 07:33
cool thanks , thats best deal ive seen , i ordered them . thanks:wavey::wavey:

Me too, that's a screamin' deal.

*ASH*
12-07-2012, 22:16
mags came in today , great deal :supergrin::supergrin:

boomhower
12-08-2012, 03:59
mags came in today , great deal :supergrin::supergrin:

Waiting on mine as well. Another good deal right now is aimsurplus selling Troy Battlemags for 10/$99 with free shipping.

Brandon G
12-13-2012, 23:53
just ordered the 10 for 100 deal, cant wait to get them, now just need to find a good deal on ammo to fill them with, anyone have any help with that ? lol