Jason Whitlock: NRA is the new KKK [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Jason Whitlock: NRA is the new KKK

LockHavenYellow
12-03-2012, 18:53
Gotta be kidding me...:upeyes:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/12/03/columnist-who-inspired-bob-costas-drops-new-bomb-nra-new-kkk

G17Jake
12-03-2012, 19:05
Do I get a white hood when I renew my NRA membership?

Averageman
12-03-2012, 19:09
I bet he blames Spoons, knives, forks and plates at the buffet for his behind being big enough to show movies on at the drive In.
If you havent clicked on the link folks, please do. This is an idiot, you all need to see what an idiot looks like.
The KKK,...? Does this gravey breath smelling idiot know that the KKK was run by Democrats? Does he know that in the lifetime of his parents Democrats openly served as members of the KKK.
Does this weasle know that the first gun laws in America were to insure that Blacks never had the right to self defence?
No, lets not blame the failure of culture, lets defend babymomma Daddys who come home and shoot their babymommas 9 times and blame the NRA.
This is the personification of stooooooooopid.

LockHavenYellow
12-03-2012, 19:11
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/news_and_politics/intelligence_squared/2012/04/120501_IQ2_Jason_WhitlockEX.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpg

Batesmotel
12-03-2012, 19:12
What a bigot. Oh wait! Only white people can be bigots. Right?

LockHavenYellow
12-03-2012, 19:14

That was my initial reaction. Reverse racism is become a major issue these days and they're getting away with it.

hoghunter82
12-03-2012, 19:15
Just wait, the focus will move off the NRA and the new one will be Concussions in football. Mark my words, the "experts" will say it was an accumulation of all the hits he took to the head in football that caused him to murder his girlfriend and kill himself. Lawyers lining up to sue the NFL.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

RGbiker
12-03-2012, 19:17
Do I get a white hood when I renew my NRA membership?

Yeah, I'm waiting for my wooden cross and can of kerosene from the NRA.

/sarcasm.

aplcr0331
12-03-2012, 19:18
I have a challenge for Mr. Whitlock. He can have the past 35 years of KKK crimes against African-Americans. I will take the last TWO years of crimes by African-Americans against Caucasians. Wanna bet $100 which group has more crimes?

You up for it?

RedTop
12-03-2012, 19:21
I have a challenge for Mr. Whitlock. He can have the past 35 years of KKK crimes against African-Americans. I will take the last TWO years of crimes by African-Americans against Caucasians. Wanna bet $100 which group has more crimes?

You up for it?

Try two months!!

K.Kiser
12-03-2012, 19:22
That was my initial reaction. Reverse racism is become a major issue these days and they're getting away with it.

Been this way for decades down here, and only in the recent few years has 1.5% of it getting any coverage which is still dispersed as no big deal...

Rule #1 in America:
If you don't like something and I mean anything, all ya have to do is find a complete abstract angle to racism or discrimination and it become plausable in the eyes of those unexposed to what really happens...

adamg01
12-03-2012, 19:35

You up for it?

Easy now! You will be called a racist by the usual group of GT members, no matter how true your statement might be.

mj9mm
12-03-2012, 19:38
mainstream news media will give this moron all the attention he wants,, and more. our apologetic whites will fawn all over him:brickwall:

Glocksanity
12-03-2012, 19:57
Jason is obese and it is affecting his thinking. Not enough oxygen to the brain.

Batesmotel
12-03-2012, 20:12
Been this way for decades down here, and only in the recent few years has 1.5% of it getting any coverage which is still dispersed as no big deal...

I was a white kid living in a black neighborhood in Memphis. They wouldn't even let us use a public laundromat. They would refuse to take their clothes out of the washers so we couldn't use them. One time when a washer finally became available, a guy stood on a chair and peed in it.

cowboywannabe
12-03-2012, 20:18
fat and with a loud mouth makes for a small brain.

K.Kiser
12-03-2012, 20:24
^ I grew up in prodominately black neighborhoods and went to prodominately black schools until the 9th grade, and even now I work in mostly black areas... The mainstream media and those who watch would burst into flames if I could inject what I've seen into their minds... I've also met and known alot of good black people also, and this continues to this day - alot of no count bullet to the temple worthy white trash to go along with the whole picture too... There's plenty of racism in the traditional sense for sure, and at this point it's just a stir from both sides which is exactly what the race pimps want..

In summary I'm just saying that mainstream media has a very fine mesh screen up and functional when it comes to reverse racism.. The justice system is very hesitant to classify black on white crime as hate motivated also...

frank4570
12-03-2012, 20:37
I hope the NRA is smarter than the republican party. The NRA needs to be grooming minorities and women to be future leaders of the NRA.

cowboywannabe
12-03-2012, 20:53
I hope the NRA is smarter than the republican party. The NRA needs to be grooming minorities and women to be future leaders of the NRA.

why? its the anti gun rights crowd that says theyre not welcome in the NRA, the NRA has opened their doors to eveybody.

anybody with a brain could see that...maybe thats the problem.

racerford
12-03-2012, 20:57
I hope the NRA is smarter than the republican party. .......

I hope they are smarter too. They will show this by suing him for slander, and being awarded everything he owns.

countrygun
12-03-2012, 21:02
Well for years I have thought that the NRA should drop the racial identification part of the membership application and let people of any race join.......oh....wait a minute. It doesn't matter to the NRA.

So then how can....???

But then who ARE the people making it a "racial issue"???

But I thought it was the person who saw everything as a "racial issue" that was the racist????

I am soooooo confused:dunno:

porschedog
12-03-2012, 21:04
If a white man said that joining a group was akin to being a Black Panther, the mainstream media would hang him in effigy
Kind of like they prejudged and convicted George Zimmerman
It must be nice to be able to be a bigot openly and with pride

Btw let us wonder when the media will wake up to the fact that the KKK was a creation of the Democratic party way back in the day

cowboywannabe
12-03-2012, 21:09
If a white man said that joining a group was akin to being a Black Panther, the mainstream media would hang him in effigy
Kind of like they prejudged and convicted George Zimmerman
It must be nice to be able to be a bigot openly and with pride

Btw let us wonder when the media will wake up to the fact that the KKK was a creation of the Democratic party way back in the day

but the congressional black caucus is part of the black panther group. the black panther group supports the congressional black caucus right?

see how that goes both ways?

barak hussien obama and the KKK have two things in common, they both had white mothers. and they both want to disarm black folks.

oldman11
12-03-2012, 21:19
Easy now! You will be called a racist by the usual group of GT members, no matter how true your statement might be.
You're both right, the only true racists left in America are the blacks. And for Costa, we all know he is a BS'r and which ever side his bread is buttered on is what he'll preach no matter what the truth is.

G17Jake
12-03-2012, 21:30
I need help here. Do I need to know some sort of KKK song or dance? Is there a secret handshake? This all took me totally by surprise...

frank4570
12-03-2012, 21:35
why?

Well, there you go. That is why the republican party is in very serious trouble and why obama got a second term.

The NRA needs to intentionally place women and minorities in high level positions or they will be losers. The time of winning because of white men, is over in this country.
Adapt or die.

Captain Ron
12-03-2012, 21:58
:upeyes:I hope the NRA is smarter than the republican party. The NRA needs to be grooming minorities and women to be future leaders of the NRA.:upeyes:

Captain Ron
12-03-2012, 21:59
Well, there you go. That is why the republican party is in very serious trouble and why obama got a second term.

The NRA needs to intentionally place women and minorities in high level positions or they will be losers. The time of winning because of white men, is over in this country.
Adapt or die. :upeyes::upeyes:

cowboywannabe
12-03-2012, 22:35

Adapt or die.

so that thing mlk said about content of character instead of skin color wasnt really what he meant...?

Fox
12-04-2012, 01:09
It's projection. Many blacks want to believe that whites are the cause of their problems.

cowboywannabe
12-04-2012, 01:28
It's projection. Many blacks want to believe that whites are the cause of their problems.

well yeah it is whitey's fault...., whites print food stamps, whites run the banks which supply the ebt cards.......then more whites give these free bees away to them to keep them in the projects....how can they resist?

TK-421
12-04-2012, 01:32
If the NRA is the new KKK, then that must mean Obama is the head of the Black Panthers. :animlol:

Inebriated
12-04-2012, 01:45
Yeah, I'm waiting for my wooden cross and can of kerosene from the NRA.

/sarcasm.
It's a "t" for "tolerance".

The instructions that came with it say to burn it for emphasis.

Peace Warrior
12-04-2012, 04:20
It's a "t" for "tolerance".

The instructions that came with it say to burn it for emphasis.
The spin is strong in this one [/darth vader]

Baba Louie
12-04-2012, 05:33
Someone is actually reading Whitlock's writings and taking it seriously??!!?? Really???

Sad that. Or amusing. Not sure which. Better things to do. Bird cage needs cleaning again. He used to be good for that.

GWSHARK
12-04-2012, 10:03

Are you familiar with Whitlock?

That fools says equally stupid things about blacks folks too.

Shockem841
12-04-2012, 11:32
Not true.....The KKK doesn't send me junk mail everyday asking for money!

Inebriated
12-04-2012, 12:05
The spin is strong in this one [/darth vader]
:rofl:

PVolk
12-04-2012, 13:52
"You know, kids listening to some loud music, you donít like it, you go home and complain to your wife. But when you have a gun, you open fire"

Aint that the truth! I've lost track on how many kids I've shot due to loud music. I just hear it and my trigger finger starts twitchin'...

/sacarsm

phil evans
12-04-2012, 14:09
alike costas,
jason whitlock wants to be accepted in the porcelain tea cup raised little finger crowd -
the ones who deem themselves America.

Bruce H
12-04-2012, 16:54
Whitlock needs chased down any street with a couple of machetes. Can't have any type of firearm causing his heart attack fifty yards into the chase.