Playing Cop (video) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Playing Cop (video)

TBO
12-03-2012, 20:41
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2012/12/03/news/state/doc50bca11611881702451399.txt

Rabbi
12-03-2012, 20:47
What a pleasent fellow. I had a similar encounter with such a person but they tried to follow me to a call. It didnt end well for them.

Kilrain
12-03-2012, 20:55
Citizen's Arrest!

Harper
12-03-2012, 21:02
I've noticed those with lesser mental abilities get really riled over the idea of finding a "hypocrite". I wonder what he thought would be accomplished if the officer complied.

ranger1968
12-03-2012, 21:14
What an idiot.

cowboywannabe
12-03-2012, 21:22
:rofl::rofl:

idiot will pay $ for not knowing the seat belt law and aggravated asshattery.

zackwatt
12-03-2012, 21:31
I guess everyone needs a hobby :whistling:

Altaris
12-03-2012, 21:33
I've noticed those with lesser mental abilities get really riled over the idea of finding a "hypocrite". I wonder what he thought would be accomplished if the officer complied.

Speaking of lesser mental abilities.....He was listening to Hannity as well. :supergrin:

gjk5
12-03-2012, 21:35
wow. get a life dork.

di11igaf
12-03-2012, 21:41
Speaking of lesser mental abilities.....He was listening to Hannity as well. :supergrin:

This is his cream of the crop listener.

zackwatt
12-03-2012, 22:00
Well you know how youtube is...

I ended up on this video, and I am pretty surprised how pleasant this officer was. He really didn't have to be in this situation. The guy filming is quite annoying...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9wahCTz08

gjk5
12-03-2012, 22:09

I ended up on this video, and I am pretty surprised how pleasant this officer was. He really didn't have to be in this situation. The guy filming is quite annoying...

nice. jackassery diffused.

*ASH*
12-03-2012, 23:04
so LEO have exemptions to seat belt laws , what does it take to disengage out like 1 second ??

but the other driver was a dumbass lol

Phaze5ive
12-03-2012, 23:08
Wait... so he was charged with reckless driving for pulling up next to the cop and yelling at him?

TBO
12-03-2012, 23:19
Wait... so he was charged with reckless driving for pulling up next to the cop and yelling at him?

What other actions was he engaged in....

Sent from the capacitor of my Taser using Tapatalk 2

NEOH212
12-04-2012, 00:18
It amazes me that anyone could find the time to take out of their day to worry about a cop not wearing his seat belt.

Let alone act like the officer is breaking the law and try to make a stop on him! I swear every day the people in this world get a little more retarded.

Unbelievable! :faint:

Where the hell do these people find the time to even go out and do things like this? Furthermore, what the hell inspires people to do things like this? What goes through their heads? What do they believe they are accomplishing by doing this?

It sounds like this guy really needs to get a life or at least a constructive hobby.

(I bet that cop was thinking, "Is this guy really serious? :rofl:"

:shakehead:

di11igaf
12-04-2012, 00:18

Situation handled perfectly. Seems to be an outstanding officer(if you go solely by the video).
I wouldn't even mind a speeding ticket from him.

di11igaf
12-04-2012, 00:40
It amazes me that anyone could find the time to take out of their day to worry about a cop not wearing his seat belt.

Let alone act like the officer is breaking the law and try to make a stop on him! I swear every day the people in this world get a little more retarded.

Unbelievable! :faint:

Where the hell do these people find the time to even go out and do things like this? Furthermore, what the hell inspires people to do things like this? What goes through their heads? What do they believe they are accomplishing by doing this?

It sounds like this guy really needs to get a life or at least a constructive hobby.

(I bet that cop was thinking, "Is this guy really serious? :rofl:"

:shakehead:

Watch some more of his vids. This dude is a certifiable extreme far right loony tune.
He is in no way stable enough to own a firearm.
Hope he sticks to messing with cops, seems he's on a 1st amendment roll, let's hope he doesn't decide to make some points/arguments for our 2nd amendment. Nothing good will come of it.

Dennis in MA
12-04-2012, 07:42
so LEO have exemptions to seat belt laws , what does it take to disengage out like 1 second ??

but the other driver was a dumbass lol

Yup. That was a funny statement:

"Police say there are seat belt exemptions for officers in a situation that may require them to quickly exit the patrol car."

So a run to McD's calls for an exemption? :rofl:

I get it. But the abuse is scary. "I'm not speeding, I'm calibrating my speedometer." :upeyes:

The original vid was on Tosh last week, I think. Sorta funny. I figured eventually the guy would get into trouble. Just let it go, yo. Clickitaticketda isn't about cops or skells. It's about overall safety.

Interesting aside:

At the local Christmas parade this weekend, I watched a couple and a cop get into "my pee-pee is bigger than your pee-pee" contest. Cop started it because he was a d-bag instead of giving directions. THEN the woman driver started in on him. BAD reaction. VERY BAD. Husband got out of the car. I was tempted to walk over at one point and pull him away before he got arrested. The husband was very calm, but got RIGHT in the cops face. Stupidity abounded on both sides.

What I found saddest is the fact that in our society, the cop HAS to show such strength and to NEVER admit his faux-pas during the situation. (And I'm not saying we need a kinder-gentler cop - he's STUCK because of who we are as a society.) The best he can do is just yell louder and threaten arrest or ticket. You could see it in his eyes after - he knew he screwed up, but there was nothing he could do but follow through once it started. :(

Fredder
12-04-2012, 07:57
Exemption. It either is or it isn't.

However, he might be in violation of department policy.

TBO
12-04-2012, 09:07
Still waiting on a screen name.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2