OK - which GTer "booted" the ambulance? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : OK - which GTer "booted" the ambulance?

.264 magnum
12-03-2012, 21:13
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/store-employee-fired-booting-ambulance-230852728.html

Someone's judgement is, shall we say, questionable.

ranger1968
12-03-2012, 21:15
Hmmm.....

So Gecko45 is working at a convenience store now, huh?......

NeverMore1701
12-03-2012, 21:29
Really?

Really?!

I'm gone
12-03-2012, 21:36
WOW! I love that he claims he didn't know that was an ambulance. I wonder what he thought it could have been?

Harper
12-03-2012, 21:43
WOW! I love that he claims he didn't know that was an ambulance. I wonder what he thought it could have been?

He was probably just tired from working his other job conducting research on nanoparticles.

larry_minn
12-03-2012, 22:01
While stupid. In my area I know of 3 "Ambulances" that are NOT EMS/ in service/etc. One has light bar on top removed and says "Tractor Doctor" One of the others still has "star of life" lights (not connected I was told) etc. Guy drives it all around. Its getting worn so its easy to spot.
There are two area businesses who buy Ambulances (normally they remove box for new rig and sell cab/chassie for box van)

jpa
12-03-2012, 22:14
While stupid. In my area I know of 3 "Ambulances" that are NOT EMS/ in service/etc. One has light bar on top removed and says "Tractor Doctor" One of the others still has "star of life" lights (not connected I was told) etc. Guy drives it all around. Its getting worn so its easy to spot.
There are two area businesses who buy Ambulances (normally they remove box for new rig and sell cab/chassie for box van)

Irregardless, it's an irresputable fact that this ambulance was on the scene of an imergincy treating a patent for chest pains. He screwed up, in spirit of his english deficiency common sense should tell someone the big truck with flashing lights is there treating a patient, unless his country doesn't have ambulances. Of course there's an influcks of people claiming not to speak english when John Q. Law catches them breaking the law. He needs to be smacked upside the head, not just fired.

ray9898
12-03-2012, 23:22
I can think of at least two charges he would be answering to if he tried that brain dead move in my beat.

Resqu2
12-04-2012, 02:35
He needs to be smacked upside the head, not just fired.

Or deported back to where he came from

Peace Warrior
12-04-2012, 03:09
Wait... what?

Wow... just wow.

:faint:

jbutenhoff
12-04-2012, 04:35
Hmmm.....

So Gecko45 is working at a convenience store now, huh?......

Easy to tell. Just watch the security tape and if the guy putting on the boot is doing rolls and using cover all the way too and from the ambulance then we have found the new home of the original Mall Cop :)

You can also spot his .22 caliber MP5 knockoff strapped to his leg, body armor, few dud smoke grenades from surplus store, and full camo...

skinny99
12-04-2012, 06:17
I really like the part where he isn't smart enough to know what an ambulance is and works at a convenience store but doesn't speak English. This is a perfect example of what is wrong with immigration in this country. Ahmed is working in a for a minimal salary, what do you want to bet he is also on public assistance of some sort? Prob here legally too, sponsored by the store owner. We are losing this country quickly.

Dennis in MA
12-04-2012, 07:09
He gave them the boot, then he got the boot. Nuffsaid!