Photo of a Bloody George Zimmerman Released by His Defense Team [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Photo of a Bloody George Zimmerman Released by His Defense Team

Captain Ron
12-03-2012, 22:15
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see-the-new-photo-of-a-bloody-george-zimmerman-released-by-his-defense-team/

Glock!9
12-03-2012, 23:03
how do these not come out with this sooner?

skeeter7
12-04-2012, 00:40
The comments on that page are all over the place. I did get a chuckle out of the "Looks like he got hit with a bag of skittles..." :rofl:

FPS
12-04-2012, 04:57
The comments on that page are all over the place. I did get a chuckle out of the "Looks like he got hit with a bag of skittles..." :rofl:

I liked this one:

"I love the scent of liberal heads exploding in the morning. It smells like…..justice."

Psychman
12-04-2012, 05:04
They made the picture hi res and in color this time. Nothing does blood better than color.

mgs
12-04-2012, 05:53
Not Guilty!

filthy infidel
12-04-2012, 06:08
Here is a more ahem, current picture of young Trayvon.

The Maggy
12-04-2012, 06:17

I'm pretty sure that you may want to check your sources on that picture... just saying.

wvtarheel
12-04-2012, 06:25

The police had the picture and did not turn it over to Zimmerman's defense team until last month. A grainy black and white version was released much earlier.

Arc Angel
12-04-2012, 06:40

I DID check the article source for that very provocative picture. Nothing on the page, and nothing in the article, specifically says that picture is of Trayvon Martin. Right now the identity of the young Black man in that photo may only be assumed.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19164/title.game-weighs-in-on-trayvon-martin-shooting

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 06:48
And he would have looked just fine if he stayed in the car.

He should have took his whuppin' and learned from it. Now he's going to learn the hard way.

I DID check the article source for that very provocative picture. Nothing on the page, and nothing in the article, specifically says that picture is of Trayvon Martin. Right now the identity of the young Black man in that photo may only be assumed.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19164/title.game-weighs-in-on-trayvon-martin-shooting

That's The Game, stupid.

IndyGunFreak
12-04-2012, 06:49

Uh... If you watch the video, that's the rapper they interviewed... Not Trayvon... :upeyes:

Watch the video.. the tatoo's (especially the star by the eye)... gives it away.

nmk
12-04-2012, 06:51

A 3 year old could figure out who is in that picture from the article. It's not Trayvon.

IndyGunFreak
12-04-2012, 06:55
A 3 year old could figure out who is in that picture from the article. It's not Trayvon.

Well you have to give Arc Angel credit... he said he didn't know if that was Trayvon, and didn't suggest that it was... unlike some posters..lol.

IGF

frank4570
12-04-2012, 07:21
And he would have looked just fine if he stayed in the car.

He should have took his whuppin' and learned from it. Now he's going to learn the hard way.

If Treyvon hadn't chose to attack a random stranger he wouldn't be dead. With that kind of behavior, the world is probably better off without him.

kirgi08
12-04-2012, 07:29
:goodpost:

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 07:31
If Treyvon hadn't chose to attack a random stranger he wouldn't be dead. With that kind of behavior, the world is probably better off without him.

Who said Trayvon attacked first?

Were he not accosted by Zimmerman, he would have completed his Skittle run and watched the second half with his dad.

At the time Zimmerman completed his armed pursuit, it seems that he ended up with more than he bargained for when Martin wouldn't submit to him.

He should have took his whuppin' and went home to ponder what went wrong in his life...

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 08:00

Were he not accosted by Zimmerman, he would have completed his Skittle run and watched the second half with his dad.

At the time Zimmerman completed his armed pursuit, it seems that he ended up with more than he bargained for when Martin wouldn't submit to him.

He should have took his whuppin' and went home to ponder what went wrong in his life...

Uhh, everyone has said Treyvon attacked first. Me thinks you've gotten some bad info somewhere. Everything you're posting above is contrary to everything I have read.

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 08:01
Uhh, everyone has said Treyvon attacked first. Me thinks you've gotten some bad info somewhere. Everything you're posting above is contrary to everything I have read.

I admit that I was unaware there were witnesses to the attack.

ETA: It appears that no other witnesses have come forward other than those that saw Zimmerman taking his whuppin' and discharging his Saturday Night Special.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-witness-believes-intended-kid-die/story?id=16380864#.UL4QyGes9K0

If Zimmerman had not concluded his armed pursuit with confrontation, how would the two men ever have met?

Bren
12-04-2012, 08:03

Really? That was public knowledge right after it happened. For a person who didn't read the articles, you've sure expressed a lot of opinions about the evil George Zimmerman.:upeyes:

So, basically, people who said you didn't know what you were talking about and were just taking the side popular with liberals...were right.

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 08:07
Really? That was public knowledge right after it happened.

Check your public knowledge. There are still no witnesses to the attack, just the aftermath.

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 08:09

ETA: It appears that no other witnesses have come forward other than those that saw Zimmerman taking his whuppin' and discharging his Saturday Night Special.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-witness-believes-intended-kid-die/story?id=16380864#.UL4QyGes9K0

If Zimmerman had not concluded his armed pursuit with confrontation, how would the two men ever have met?

Who has ever said Z confronted Treyvon? Everything I have heard was that Z was walking back to his truck when Treyvon circled back and jumped him. The only new thing I learned from the link you posted, was that Treyvon had weed in his system.

How about you just calm down until the facts come out at trial?

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 08:13
Check your public knowledge. There are still no witnesses to the attack, just the aftermath.

O.k., then you need to drop it until you actually know something. You're just tossing out BS, hoping it will stick to the wall.

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 08:17
Who has ever said Z confronted Treyvon?

How did the two ever come to meet if Zimmerman didn't conduct an armed pursuit of his victim by vehicle and then, when it looked like Martin might escape his death that night, on foot?

O.k., then you need to drop it until you actually know something. You're just tossing out BS, hoping it will stick to the wall.

Help me out. I'm not as well versed as you.

There's a "Witness 13", but did anyone actually witness the event?

Bren
12-04-2012, 08:20
My first google result:

A man identified only as witness 6 told investigators that he heard a commotion coming from the walk behind his residence. He witnessed a black male wearing a dark-colored "hoodie" on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-witness-believes-intended-kid-die/story?id=16380864

Second Google result:

Witness 2: A young woman from the Retreat at Twin Lakes community, where Martin, 17, was shot Feb. 26, first told investigators she saw two men running and a fist fight. She later said she only saw one person running and couldn’t distinguish much because she had removed her contact lenses.

Witness 12: A young mother in the townhome community first said she saw two men on the ground but wasn’t sure who was on top; she later said Zimmerman was on top because she recognized his size based on news reports.

Witness 6: A male neighbor, whose story change was initially reported Friday, first told police Martin was on top of Zimmerman and throwing down punches mixed martial arts style. He also first said Zimmerman was calling for help. The man later said he wasn’t sure who was yelling for help, and that Martin may have merely pinned Zimmerman to the ground. He was still sure, however, that Martin was on top.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/05/22/11816588-newspaper-4-witnesses-change-stories-in-trayvon-martin-shooting?lite

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 08:27
How did the two ever come to meet if Zimmerman didn't conduct an armed pursuit of his victim by vehicle and then, when it looked like Martin might escape his death that night, on foot?

Help me out. I'm not as well versed as you.

There's a "Witness 13", but did anyone actually witness the event?

You carry a gun, right? Then every time you drive and/or walk behind someone, is that an "armed pursuit"?

Everthing you are posting is your own imaginative narrative of what happened, and is back by no fact or substance, so how about dropping it and waiting for the case to be heard?

Henry Kane
12-04-2012, 08:29
... but did anyone actually witness the event?

I would have thought you did with some of your comments:

...when it looked like Martin might escape his death that night, on foot?

Respectfully, some of the questions you raise demand critical thought from those disagreeing with you, but your own assessments seem to lack it significantly. :dunno:

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 08:36
You carry a gun, right? Then every time you drive and/or walk behind someone, is that an "armed pursuit"?

I do, but I'm not the neighborhood block captain wannabe gangbanger chasing down the dark skinned skittle junky when he shows up in my hood.

You seem to propose that "it could have happened to any of us" when in fact it is not possible that a person making sound decisions could end up in that situation.

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 08:49
I do, but I'm not the neighborhood block captain wannabe gangbanger chasing down the dark skinned skittle junky when he shows up in my hood.

You seem to propose that "it could have happened to any of us" when in fact it is not possible that a person making sound decisions could end up in that situation.

More words of imagination, like "wannabe gang-banger" (no evidence what-so-ever), "chasing" (he was following him, on the phone talking to 911, and was told to stop following him).

Everything that I have read paints a picture of someone elected by the private, gated community, to do just what he was doing, as there had been multiple break-ins. So the community banded together, WITH the blessing of local LEOs, and he was doing precisely what he was asked to do.

I have read that Z was told to stop following him, and go back to his truck. I have read that Z was doing just that, had turned around and was heading back to his truck, when Treyvon circled back and attacked him. I have ALSO heard that Treyvon was on the phone with his GF when Z was following him, and told his girlfriend he was going to confront Z, and he then proceeded to attack him. The fact that THC was found in Treyvon's sytem? Just more evidence that Tryevon was the real "gangster wannabe", and that Z was simply trying to help the community.

Where you are getting all of your hatred and vitriol, and incorrect ideas that you spew like facts, is beyond me.

fnfalman
12-04-2012, 08:54
To me it's a win-win situation. One dead punk and one vigilante going to be behind bars for the rest of his life.

HoldHard
12-04-2012, 08:56

You seem to propose that "it could have happened to any of us" when in fact it is not possible that a person making sound decisions could end up in that situation.Enough of your bull$hit... Bren already beat you down in this post (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19698806&postcount=25)....

Just stop. For someone that has obviously never been in an armed confrontation, you're just looking foolish.

HH

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 08:59
More words of imagination, like "wannabe gang-banger" (no evidence what-so-ever), "chasing" (he was following him, on the phone talking to 911, and was told to stop following him).

Well typically if you're cruising through the hood with a gun looking for people you-don't-know to roll up on... well that would be one definition of Gangbanging.

:supergrin:

IF it were me that night, and I only wish for Trayvon's sake that it was, Zimmerman would have been getting close with mother earth while I asked all the questions and we waited for sworn LEOs to arrive and deal with the situation.

IF upon confrontation he didn't submit to my will, then he would be the one getting shot.

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 09:08
Well typically if you're cruising through the hood with a gun looking for people you-don't-know to roll up on... well that would be one definition of Gangbanging.

IF it were me that night, and I only wish for Trayvon's sake that it was, Zimmerman would have been getting close with mother earth while I asked all the questions and we waited for sworn LEOs to arrive and deal with the situation.

IF upon confrontation he didn't submit to my will, then he would be the one getting shot.

"Roll up on"??!!!:rofl::rofl:

Son, you have absolutely, positively, no idea of what the hell you are talking about.

If things went down like all accounts are pointing to, and you replaced Treyvon, killing Z, you would be in jail awaiting trial for murder.

Z's arrest and pending trial are nothing but politics, based on what is known right now.

TBO
12-04-2012, 09:15
Gents,

The dissenting views will have to wait for the trial.

Respectfully

TBO

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

GWSHARK
12-04-2012, 09:16
If a judge or jury finds him not guilty I can deal with that.

BUT

He needed to be arrested and charged.

KalashniKEV
If things went down like all accounts are pointing to, and you replaced Treyvon, killing Z, you would be in jail awaiting trial for murder.

No doubt there is a racial component to all of this.

IF it were me, or any other member of GT who was accosted on the way home from a convenience store by an armed man, opinions would have been very different on what to do next.

IF Trayvon were legally armed I believe he would have been within his rights to draw down and find out why Zimmerman was following him in a vehicle and on foot and what his purpose was.

There is an expectation here by many that because Martin is young and black, he should submit to the will of another ordinary citizen when stopped on-his-way and questioned.

I reject that- if Zimmerman acted responsibly, he would have never met Martin, and would not have been due the whuppin' he recieved.

He deserved a whuppin' for what he did- I'm willing to admit Martin may have deserved to be shot based on the severity.

Best case scenario, as fnfalman said, is that Zimmerman never gets out and that we all take a lesson from this.

Roger1079

Thats exactly what a neighborhood watch is supposed to do. Patrol the neighborhood looking for suspicious activity. That doesn't sound like any behavior I have ever heard of from a "gangbanger" as you so eloquently put it.

Should he have stayed in his car? Well common sense would say yes. Did he do anything illegal by persuing him? No. If the reports are accurate, Mr. Zimmerman was the victim when he was returning to the car and was attacked. Did Mr. Martin have a weapon? Well, if you are beating someones head against a sidewalk, I would say concrete can definitely be classified as a deadly weapon.

Rather than making ridiculous assumptions, why don't we all just sit back and wait for the sworn testimony at the trial?

Atomic Punk
12-04-2012, 09:21
No doubt there is a racial component to all of this.

IF it were me, or any other member of GT who was accosted on the way home from a convenience store by an armed man, opinions would have been very different on what to do next.

IF Trayvon were legally armed I believe he would have been within his rights to draw down and find out why Zimmerman was following him in a vehicle and on foot and what his purpose was.

There is an expectation here by many that because Martin is young and black, he should submit to the will of another ordinary citizen when stopped on-his-way and questioned.

I reject that- if Zimmerman acted responsibly, he would have never met Martin, and would not have been due the whuppin' he recieved.

He deserved a whuppin' for what he did- I'm willing to admit Martin may have deserved to be shot based on the severity.

Best case scenario, as fnfalman said, is that Zimmerman never gets out and that we all take a lesson from this.

trayvon was followed, but zimmerman was not the one that made contact. zimmerman was the one accosted.

if i were walking late at night through a strange neighborhood. i would stick to the sidewalk and not go through backyards. if i noticed somebody following me i would probably call the cops, mabey confront him, but certainly not jump him from behind and start pummeling him.

kensb2
12-04-2012, 09:23
So back to the point of the thread, why did it take until the 9TH SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY for this full color photo to be turned over to the defense team? Seems to me like the prosecutorial team was sand-bagging a bit on this piece of evidence. What say you, GT lawyers?

WarCry
12-04-2012, 09:42
So back to the point of the thread, why did it take until the 9TH SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY for this full color photo to be turned over to the defense team? Seems to me like the prosecutorial team was sand-bagging a bit on this piece of evidence. What say you, GT lawyers?

This is absolutely pure speculation, opinion, and conjecture based on nothing more than my own point of view, so take that into account...

I think the prosecution knows - and has known for some time - that this was an arrest and prosecution for the cameras and to appease vocal minority crowds. Now they're sort of stalling (a June trial date? What happened to the cries of "justice delayed is justice denied"? Doesn't that apply to Zimmerman?) and waiting for this to slip out of the public consciousness before they drop the whole thing.

Fortunately, the defense isn't going to let that happen. They're going to call BS for the BS it is.

BUT

He needed to be arrested and charged.

Actually, as I understand the law in FL as it stands, he NEVER should have been arrested or charged. The SYG law says that if there is no REASONABLE evidence that the claim of self defense is false, the it is against the law to arrest and/or charge in that case.

In this situation, you have Zimmerman with wounds consistent with his story - broken nose, bloody lip, cut and blood on the back of his head - while having no indicators that he attacked - no bruised or bloody knuckles, etc. NOTHING at the scene gave any indication of things happening somehow differently than what Zimmerman stated, and therefore it was actually illegal to arrest and charge him at all, by Florida law*.

Take the cast from last week as an example, the one people want to compare. The guy said the kid in the SUV or someone in the truck pulled a shotgun on him and that's why he shot. But there was no gun of any kind found in the victim's vehicle or on any of the occupants, therefore the evidence leads to reasonable doubt on the self-defense claim and it was a good arrest.

*Whether or not you agree with the FL SYG law is completely irrelevant. If they change it tomorrow, it's STILL irrelevant to the Zimmerman case. At the time of the shooting, the law that was in place says he never should have been arrested, and that's EXACTLY why he was NOT arrested at the scene.

Baba Louie
12-04-2012, 09:44
No one will know the facts (allowed to be admissable) until this case goes to trial. We only know what the media has printed or shown on air, and that is sketchy at best.

Break ins in the area caused the night watch, er, neighborhood watch to be formed. Said B&Es may or may not have been performed by youths such as T.Martin, I wasn't there, don't know.

It was a dark and stormy night... :whistling: (IIRC it was raining and approx half time of the NBA All Star game)
G.Zimmerman was there, saw something he thought did not look right, pulled over in car to "Investigate" while talking to dispatch. Got out of car. Still talking with dispatch. "Are you following him? Uh yeah. We dont need you to do that. Uh OK"

Mayhem ensued. Neighbors heard mayhem, peeked out into the dark and stormy night, called 911.

Draw your own conclusions until the facts, well, some facts, are presented.

It there is a guilty verdict, someone spends time behind bars, someone else gets some money down the line in a wrongful death suit I'm pretty sure will occur or would bet on at least.

Until then... learn from the lessons presented. Discretion, confrontation, action, someone will usually disagree with whatever action you or I (or MT and GZ) take. Life is like that. Take the bitter with the sweet.

But that is a nice photo of a broken nose, fat lip and shaved skull, eh? It has a certain je nais se quoi , like us discussing this case, I think. :supergrin:

Tiro Fijo
12-04-2012, 09:44
No doubt there is a racial component to all of this....

There is an expectation here by many that because Martin is young and black, he should submit to the will of another ordinary citizen when stopped on-his-way and questioned....

You voted for Obama, didn't you? :upeyes:

Kilrain
12-04-2012, 09:51

:upeyes:

Did you really just use the term "Saturday Night Special" in reference to a firearm? You a member of the Brady Campaign or Lynyrd Skynyrd?

The fail is strong with you...........

HoldHard
12-04-2012, 09:57
Seems to me like the prosecutorial team was sand-bagging a bit on this piece of evidence.

This is my shocked face......

http://themacadvocate.com/Home/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/shocked.jpg

The prosecutor, Angela Corey is a TV camera chasing slime-ball that has dragged her feet through all of this, pushing the bounds of legality with non-disclosure along with improper disclosures of evidence.

Mistaken release of Travon Matrin post-mortem pictures (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/george-zimmerman-records-mistakenly-released-684512)

It seems she doesn't care for criticism from her peers. Alan Dershowitz had this to say about her:

Last December when I wrote a column critical of how she handled the Cristian Fernandez case (http://jacksonville.com/cristianfernandez), she fired off a two-page, single-spaced letter on official state attorney letterhead hinting at lawsuits for libel.

In the letter, she called me out for my “lack of knowledge and objectivity about the workings of the criminal justice (http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/06/zimmerman-prosecutor-has-history-of-going-after-critics/#) system.” Ouch. I think she called me stupid….

Then there’s Corey’s spat with Sandy D’Alemberte (http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-03-23/story/naacp-has-some-concerns-about-corey-sanford-case).
D’Alemberte is a former president of the American Bar Association, a former president of Florida State University and a law professor — not too shabby in the legal credentials department.

When Corey was appointed to head up the investigation into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman (http://jacksonville.com/trayvonmartin), D’Alemberte had this to say:
“I cannot imagine a worse choice for a prosecutor to serve in the Sanford case. There is nothing in Angela Corey’s background that suits her for the task, and she cannot command the respect of people who care about justice.”

Earlier, D’Alemberte had criticized Corey in the Fernandez case. The reaction then: A public records (http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/06/zimmerman-prosecutor-has-history-of-going-after-critics/#) request from her office to FSU seeking all emails, text messages and phone messages involving D’Alemberte related to Fernandez.

Then there was this:
When David Utter of the Southern Poverty Law Center was on Melissa Ross’s radio program (http://www.wjct.org/radio/first_coast_connect/) and had the audacity to say that Fernandez should be in the juvenile system instead of adult court, that prompted a 20-minute scream-fest from Corey in a call to the center’s director.

Similar criticism from Jeff Goldhagen (http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2011-11-08/story/prosecutor-sergeant-speak-out-cristian-fernandez-panel-discussion), a professor and chief of the division of community pediatrics at Shands Jacksonville, elicited a similar response from Corey.

HH

kirgi08
12-04-2012, 10:01
Gents,

The dissenting views will have to wait for the trial.

Respectfully

TBO

:agree:

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 10:10

Did you really just use the term "Saturday Night Special" in reference to a firearm?

OT, but yes, Keltec is a Saturday Night Special.

Ragnar
12-04-2012, 10:14

They only came out because of discovery. The State only released these at the end of October.

Kilrain
12-04-2012, 10:17
OT, but yes, Keltec is a Saturday Night Special.

Uhmmmm, no it is not. I reckon' you think a pistol grip equipped, semi-automatic rifle is an "assault weapon," right?

Good job helping to spread misinformation and contributing to the legitimizing of a term used(in a modern sense) by a group of folks who try their damnedest to demonize inanimate objects and curtail your rights. I'm sure they appreciate it.

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 10:21

Uhmmmm, no it is not. I reckon' you think a pistol grip equipped, semi-automatic rifle is an "assault weapon," right?

No... an Assault Weapon by my definition is select fire.

A Saturday Night Special is a cheap, poorly constructed handgun with a short service life, meant to be disposed of after use.

Back on topic now please- just went back to the OP... looks like he got a good whuppin', no?

TBO
12-04-2012, 10:25
Does it have to be mil-spec?

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 10:31
Does it have to be mil-spec?

Doesn't have to be mil-spec, but there is definitely a link there in the faulty minds of those who would trust their life to Keltec.

Quality is a real thing. It exists.

Keltec may be cheap, light, cheap, small, and cheap, but don't go talking about how it's "just as good as" a quality pistol with quality ammunition, a good belt, and a good holster.

Yes... we know you can clip it to your drawers.

No... that's not a desirable feature...

F14Scott
12-04-2012, 10:40

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Compton+emcee+Game+image

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 10:55

All reports so far state that Z never made contact with Treyvon, that he was heading back to his truck when Treyvon attacked him from behind. Z did not "accost" Treyvon, Treyvon circled back and jumped him.

Not grasping and understanding this is your fundamental error.

If you can find something, post something that refutes that, by all means, do it.

Glock_Convert
12-04-2012, 11:04
Doesn't have to be mil-spec, but there is definitely a link there in the faulty minds of those who would trust their life to Keltec.

And where exactly is the data to support that assertion?

kirgi08
12-04-2012, 11:05
:popcorn:

Henry Kane
12-04-2012, 11:35

You imply that TM was accosted, ad nauseam. The common knowledge at this point (the worthless-public-speculation-based-on-biased-media-reports phase) is that TM assaulted GZ. If you continue to deny this, cite some support. Otherwise, the assertions a) sorely lack credibility, and b) show your own bias.

This is a ridiculous statement. There are no clear expectations (Ok, maybe better info? Fair justice? Not a media-fed frenzy alluding to demographic appeasement?). Or, I should say, the only one voicing clear expectations in this undecided case is you. No comments made thus far show more bias than your own. Falsely accusing others of prejudice does not camouflage you own.

^ I rest my case on just this one example. ^

You can believe that if you want. I wouldn't advise it. Next time you suspect you're being followed on public streets, draw down on them. Hopefully you are left capable of reporting the results here because I would really like to hear about it.

Better yet, next time you suspect that someone is following you, *then* he or she clearly decides to leave the scenario (walking away, heading toward vehicle, etc.), draw down on them, and again, if left capable, report back here. Good luck.

<edit> Clearly the last two paragraphs are sarcastic points being made, and I absolutely do NOT recommend that anyone do this to prove a point!

Mushinto
12-04-2012, 11:36

I normally don't feed the trolls, but anyone who makes a statement like this should not own a firearm, should not make any public statements and should only serve as an example to others of how not to be.

This is absolutely pure speculation, opinion, and conjecture based on nothing more than my own point of view, so take that into account...

I think the prosecution knows - and has known for some time - that this was an arrest and prosecution for the cameras and to appease vocal minority crowds. Now they're sort of stalling (a June trial date? What happened to the cries of "justice delayed is justice denied"? Doesn't that apply to Zimmerman?) and waiting for this to slip out of the public consciousness before they drop the whole thing.

Fortunately, the defense isn't going to let that happen. They're going to call BS for the BS it is.

Actually, as I understand the law in FL as it stands, he NEVER should have been arrested or charged. The SYG law says that if there is no REASONABLE evidence that the claim of self defense is false, the it is against the law to arrest and/or charge in that case.

In this situation, you have Zimmerman with wounds consistent with his story - broken nose, bloody lip, cut and blood on the back of his head - while having no indicators that he attacked - no bruised or bloody knuckles, etc. NOTHING at the scene gave any indication of things happening somehow differently than what Zimmerman stated, and therefore it was actually illegal to arrest and charge him at all, by Florida law*.

Take the cast from last week as an example, the one people want to compare. The guy said the kid in the SUV or someone in the truck pulled a shotgun on him and that's why he shot. But there was no gun of any kind found in the victim's vehicle or on any of the occupants, therefore the evidence leads to reasonable doubt on the self-defense claim and it was a good arrest.

*Whether or not you agree with the FL SYG law is completely irrelevant. If they change it tomorrow, it's STILL irrelevant to the Zimmerman case. At the time of the shooting, the law that was in place says he never should have been arrested, and that's EXACTLY why he was NOT arrested at the scene.

This post says it all correctly. The media and many on GT do not understand the law and should not be commenting on things that they know nothing about.

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 11:41
I normally don't feed the trolls, but anyone who makes a statement like this should not own a firearm, should not make any public statements and should only serve as an example to others of how not to be.

Hey, the police academy flunky neighborhood block captain was out hunting thugs... don't you think it would have been nice if he met a real "thug?"

I'm not kidding that if I were being followed by an armed man, I'd want answers and I'd get them- quickly.

It would not be a nice experience for Mr. Zimmerman.

Henry Kane
12-04-2012, 11:44
Hey, the police academy flunky neighborhood block captain was out hunting thugs... don't you think it would have been nice if he met a real "thug?"

I'm not kidding that if I were being followed by an armed man, I'd want answers and I'd get them- quickly.

:rofl:

Oh good Lord... :upeyes:

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 11:48
You imply that TM was accosted, ad nauseam. The common knowledge at this point (the worthless-public-speculation-based-on-biased-media-reports phase) is that TM assaulted GZ.

This is not "common knowledge" and there are no witnesses to corroborate this story.

It is based only on Zimmerman's self serving statement after being detained by the authorities.

Bren
12-04-2012, 11:48

If you did choose to assault somebody for following you, especially if that somebody was a member of a neighborhood watch, you'd likely end up in jail, if he didn't shoot you.

That's kind of the whole point - nobody doubts that Trayvon took the attitude you are describing here. However, it's not legal to start beating on somebody for following you and, when you do, if it amounts to a felony beating or you put them in fear of death or serious injury and you're in Florida, they can shoot you.

So your solution is to do what Trayvon did, with similar results likely. That's exactly what those of us who believe Zimmerman was right have been saying all along.

mhambi
12-04-2012, 11:52

VC-Racing
12-04-2012, 11:53
IBTLD :whistling:

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 11:53
That's kind of the whole point - nobody doubts that Trayvon took the attitude you are describing here. However, it's not legal to start beating on somebody for following you and, when you do, if it amounts to a felony beating or you put them in fear of death or serious injury and you're in Florida, they can shoot you.

Putting myself in the victim's shoes, at the moment Zimmerman completed his armed pursuit and before he could ask question ONE, it would be: bullet, badge, or beatdown.

Either show me a badge, or somebody is catching a bullet or a beatdown.

It's obvious that Martin would have won the day if Zimmerman weren't packing iron...

Henry Kane
12-04-2012, 11:57
This is not "common knowledge" and there are no witnesses to corroborate this story.

It is based only on Zimmerman's self serving statement after being detained by the authorities.

Ah. I see. So...if there were no witnesses... How have you deduced such a clear understanding of who deserved what? Playing "connect the judicial dots" is only ok when you do it I guess?

Roger1079
12-04-2012, 11:59
No... an Assault Weapon by my definition is select fire.

A Saturday Night Special is a cheap, poorly constructed handgun with a short service life, meant to be disposed of after use.

Back on topic now please- just went back to the OP... looks like he got a good whuppin', no?So a Walther P22 is a Saturday Night Special too? I've never heard of one referred to as that before.

:dunno:

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 12:01
So a Walther P22 is a Saturday Night Special too? I've never heard of one referred to as that before.

:dunno:

OMG... ZINC is the quintessential element of SO MANY Saturday Night Specials, and the Walther P22 is most definitely one of them!

Henry Kane
12-04-2012, 12:04
It's obvious that Martin would have won the day if Zimmerman weren't packing iron...

If what has been reported is true, then yes, it's obvious. Obvious by TM's bruised knuckles. Obvious by the bruises on the back of GZ's head. Obvious that GZ didn't have the chance to throw any strikes in defense.

Where you'd align with the "draw down on anyone you think is followng you" doctrine, I subscribe to the "Stand Your Ground exists to make sure that the TM's of the world do not win the day" school of thought.

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 12:07
Ah. I see. So...if there were no witnesses... How have you deduced such a clear understanding of who deserved what? Playing "connect the judicial dots" is only ok when you do it I guess?

It's a discussion forum. We're discussing.

Does it make sense that that old creep blasted the young dude off the stairs, delivered the kill shot, dragged him off on an old tarp, and then later his 'lil girlfriend came walking down the same way to see what the commotion was?

No. Anyone who believes that is dumb.

Does it make sense that Zimmerman was stalking this kid through the neighborhood on the phone with 911, got out of his vehicle to conduct his armed pursuit on foot against the advice of the 911 operator, closed the distance with Martin and thought, "Nah, I better let this fellow go on his way..." before turning his back and having Martin turn the confrontation physical?

whoflungdo
12-04-2012, 12:09
Putting myself in the victim's shoes, at the moment Zimmerman completed his armed pursuit and before he could ask question ONE, it would be: bullet, badge, or beatdown.

and more than likely you would only have found out Zimmerman was armed the same way Martin did. After getting shot.

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 12:14

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/7/73/Yeah_Right.jpg

Roger1079
12-04-2012, 12:14

It's obvious that Martin would have won the day if Zimmerman weren't packing iron...No account I have read states that Martin knew Zimmerman was armed. He likely didn't realize the mistake he made until after he was shot.

So you are telling us that you would shoot somebody for merely following you? That doesn't seem like reasonable fear of grave bodily injury or death to me. You would likely learn quickly not to drop the soap if you ever encounter a situation such as this.

whoflungdo
12-04-2012, 12:15

Does it make sense that that old creep blasted the young dude off the stairs, delivered the kill shot, dragged him off on an old tarp, and then later his 'lil girlfriend came walking down the same way to see what the commotion was?

Wait. You believe it's ok to shoot someone that has not broken any laws and is following you but it's not ok to shoot someone that has broken into your house? The old guy didn't do anything wrong by shooting the people that broke into his house. Where he went wrong, was when he shot them both in the the head.

This statement here tells everyone all they need to know about you.

Does it make sense that Zimmerman was stalking this kid through the neighborhood on the phone with 911, got out of his vehicle to conduct his armed pursuit on foot against the advice of the 911 operator, closed the distance with Martin and thought, "Nah, I better let this fellow go on his way..." before turning his back and having Martin turn the confrontation physical?

Zimmerman was not stalking. I understand you have to keep perpetuating that lie, but that's all it is, a lie. Just like the lie that he continued after the operator told him he did not need to continue following Martin.

vart
12-04-2012, 12:18
I do, but I'm not the neighborhood block captain wannabe gangbanger
Why are you accusing Zimmerman of being a gangbanger wannabe?

Is it because he's a dark-skinned hispanic?

Sounds like you have some serious racism issues and should go spout your white-supremacist views somewhere else.

Kilrain
12-04-2012, 12:18
This thread delivers so far...........

:whistling:

It seems if KalashniKEV and Kingarthurhk started discussing something from opposing viewpoints, we would have an over unity device that runs on denial........

mgs
12-04-2012, 12:21
If you did choose to assault somebody for following you, especially if that somebody was a member of a neighborhood watch, you'd likely end up in jail, if he didn't shoot you.

So your solution is to do what Trayvon did, with similar results likely. That's exactly what those of us who believe Zimmerman was right have been saying all along.

That about sums it up.....end of story.

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 12:37
No account I have read states that Martin knew Zimmerman was armed. He likely didn't realize the mistake he made until after he was shot.

I'd have gone ahead and made that assumption. Guess I would have been right...

So you are telling us that you would shoot somebody for merely following you? That doesn't seem like reasonable fear of grave bodily injury or death to me. You would likely learn quickly not to drop the soap if you ever encounter a situation such as this.

I understand Deadly Force Criteria and further I personally would not shoot out of simple fear, but only out of necessity.

If a down on his luck, out of work guy like that was following me through the neighborhood though, I'd probably think really hard about whether to break leather or not- but you can be certain that I'd be asking all the questions and he'd be doing all the answering once he completed his pursuit.

whoflungdo
12-04-2012, 12:48
I'd have gone ahead and made that assumption. Guess I would have been right...

I understand Deadly Force Criteria and further I personally would not shoot out of simple fear, but only out of necessity.

If a down on his luck, out of work guy like that was following me through the neighborhood though, I'd probably think really hard about whether to break leather or not- but you can be certain that I'd be asking all the questions and he'd be doing all the answering once he completed his pursuit.

Looks like you have thought about it and would have "broken leather"... The fail is strong with you in this thread..:supergrin:

S.O.Interceptor
12-04-2012, 12:56
KalashniKev has demonstrated for 9 years now that he is mentally ill. Not once in his time on GlockTalk has he ever taken a remotely reasonable stance on any topic. He lives in a fantasy land that in no way resembles the real world. Some people think he is only trolling, and takes such a contrary stance on every subject just to irritate others, but trolls don't spend 9 years of their lives trolling a website. He truly has problems. Why do people continue to engage him and try to argue with him?

kensb2
12-04-2012, 13:00
KalashniKev has demonstrated for 9 years now that he is mentally ill. Not once in his time on GlockTalk has he ever taken a remotely reasonable stance on any topic. He lives in a fantasy land that in no way resembles the real world. Some people think he is only trolling, and takes such a contrary stance on every subject just to irritate others, but trolls don't spend 9 years of their lives trolling a website. He truly has problems. Why do people continue to engage him and try to argue with him?

Glad he was never my platoon leader or commander. I may have ended up getting in some serious trouble.....

Dennis in MA
12-04-2012, 13:03

Yeah. That's Mike Tyson. Duhhh.

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 13:08
Looks like you have thought about it and would have "broken leather"...

OK, so maybe I would have posed the question, "What's it gonna be?"

Depends on how I was feeling that night... and whether he looked more like his domestic violence mugshot or his sad face pic when he confronted me.

zoyter2
12-04-2012, 13:09

Alllllrighty then.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/zoyter2/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

KalashniKEV
12-04-2012, 13:15
Alllllrighty then.

LOL... OK, I'll take that...

But look at the facts that are facts- Zimmerman is an uneducated, out of work/ down on his luck guy with an arrest record/ violent criminal history (against women, no less), following with a gun.

Now I'm sorry if I've come off as the internet-tough-guy in this thread, but HIM shooting ME???

Nope. Not gonna let that happen.

Also, I'm not packing Skittles.

http://www.bangitout.com/uploads/76skittles.jpg

oldman11
12-04-2012, 13:31

You have twisted that story around so much. If a guy is beating another guys head on cement, he will get shot; and I really think the only reason for your post is to defend a black guy getting shot. Being black isn't going to protect you from your deeds.

wjv
12-04-2012, 13:34

And when he's found NOT guilty they will explode with twice the (mindless) anger. . All they did was kick the can down the road.

wjv
12-04-2012, 13:37

Except that Trayvon had NO CLUE that Zimmerman was armed.

He had NOT drawn his gun.

He wasn't brandishing, or waving it around or threatening anyone. .

His gun was holstered (where it belonged) UNTIL he was violently attacked.

G36's Rule
12-04-2012, 13:42

Agree 100%. Put him on ignore and stop quoting him.

Bren
12-04-2012, 13:46
Agree 100%. Put him on ignore and stop quoting him.

How do you put people on ignore here? I though there used to be a link to click on poists or something, but I'm not seeing it. I may just put all the left-wing nutjobs on ignore and see if there's anything left to read on Glock Talk.

G36's Rule
12-04-2012, 13:51
How do you put people on ignore here? I though there used to be a link to click on poists or something, but I'm not seeing it. I may just put all the left-wing nutjobs on ignore and see if there's anything left to read on Glock Talk.

Sometimes I think you are right.

Go to User CP bottom. Once there you can edit your your Ignore list. Does no good though if anyone quotes the ******...

Roger1079
12-04-2012, 13:52

LOL... OK, I'll take that...

But look at the facts that are facts- Zimmerman is an uneducated, out of work/ down on his luck guy with an arrest record/ violent criminal history (against women, no less), following with a gun.
All of that is irrelevant. And as far as a criminal history, he obviously was cleared otherwise he would have been arrested and charged that night for being a convicted felon in posession of a handgun if the charge was serious.

That being said, when the attack happened (from all reported accounts), Zimmerman was on his way back to his vehicle, not running after the guy brandishing a firearm as you are attempting to make it sound. Also, what does being uneducated and unemployed have to do with anything at all? Not everyone in this world has the luxury of an education and a butt ton of people in this country are unemployed. You don't know him personally so how do you know there isn't a very good reason why he did not finish his education?

Martin wasn't exactly the shining star that the media originally claimed him to be, yet you can't grasp that he attacked someone from behind and was inflicting potentially life threatening injuries. Beating someones head on concrete can easily kill them. This puts Zimmerman in a situation where he was justifiably in fear of grave bodily injury/death which makes him shooting Martin as justified as it gets hence why he was not arrested that night. With what is known now, he was wrongfully arrested and charged and will likely recieve a rather large settlement during a civil suit after his acquittal at trial for the arrest and subsequent smear job that has been done on him to satisfy the angry mob demanding "justice".

Now before you go painting me as a racist, I don't give a hoot what ethnicity Treyvon was. My opinion would be the same whether he was Asian, Indian, Black, White, Green, or Blue. His race does not change the facts.

He picked the wrong fight and lost, plain and simple. He is lucky he was armed that night as he very well could have been in a bag rather than the other way around.

M&P15T
12-04-2012, 13:53
Dont

feed

the

troll

Roger1079
12-04-2012, 14:16
Agree 100%. Put him on ignore and stop quoting him.And miss all of his witty dialogue? Never!

TBO
12-04-2012, 14:27
How would you "get answers quickly" from someone who's under no obligation to answer to you?

vart
12-04-2012, 14:35

Plus he's Hispanic. Which you equated to meaning he's a gangbanger wannabe.

I think the entire premise of your argument is that you are racist against Hispanics and your bigotry is clouding your sense of judgement.

whoflungdo
12-04-2012, 14:41
How would you "get answers quickly" from someone who's under no obligation to answer to you?

Projection. He would give up his SSN, PIN, VIN, and S/N if he were held at gunpoint... Well, after wetting himself...

Baba Louie
12-04-2012, 14:48
(against women, no less)Don't ever under any circumstances whatsoever, PO your current GF/fiance, because once she calls the Coppers on you, and tells them you groped her and backhanded her during a special moment the two of you shared, complete with ensuing restraining order... you too can have a big black blemish on your record for all the world to see. For sure and certain if you go around accosting and shooting poor unarmed young disadvantaged children with skittles.

Even if you are the son of a retired judge. (I always wondered how even with that DV charge and RO, FL allowed GZ to get a CCW... always thought that was a killer of the process... maybe Dad helped out, dunno)

I think I need to use more acronyms. :dunno:

racerford
12-04-2012, 15:25

Because he is an "Airborne Ranger"????? He is the baddest mofo in the land? He would beat and/or torture them until they talk because he is ignorant of the law?

mrmedina
12-04-2012, 15:44

Its a hip hop celeb/rapper named" The Game".:wavey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8vC3ebAGJo

pizza_pablo
12-04-2012, 15:46

Now just stop it. Don't be muddying up the water with logic. :wavey:

concretefuzzynuts
12-04-2012, 16:17
KalashniKev must be trolling. No reasonable person could post such crap.

EdTracker
12-04-2012, 16:46
Wow KalashniKev !!!

I am impressed that a Troll or Tard has made it 9 years on GT. This reflects kindly on Eric, DU could learn a lot from him.

Congratulations. Feel free to post even less or Never, it's okay with me. I am impressed.

Mushinto
12-05-2012, 00:56
Because he is an "Airborne Ranger"????? He is the baddest mofo in the land? He would beat and/or torture them until they talk because he is ignorant of the law?

Yeah, I believe that one too. :rofl:

Bren
12-05-2012, 03:56
KalashniKev must be trolling. No reasonable person could post such crap.

Are you not familiar with KalishniKev? He hasn't changed for this thread.

Yeah, I believe that one too. :rofl:

I have come to disbelieve everything he says, including his avatar picture.

Baba Louie
12-05-2012, 05:13
Are you not familiar with KalishniKev?I've always considered KK as GT's plucky comic relief, sort of a Walt..GA alter ego to keep things, lively. You know, like Dan Akroyd and Jane Curtain in the old SNL Point-Counterpoint bits.

But I could be wrong. :dunno: :supergrin:

Back to the broken nose GZ thing. I also expect Uncle Sam or Uncle Erics "no end to our funding" legal crew to step in should the State's trial and tribulation bring about nada. Civil Rights violation or some such (i.e., hate crime, looks like my kid, whatever trick they've got up their legal sleeves) ala the Rodney King 2nd trial that did find guilty verdicts for something or other and eventually allowed money to change hands and quell the crowd.

But I could be wrong. :dunno: :upeyes:

Half-Breed
12-05-2012, 05:45
After reading this entire thread, it reminds me of another long-time GT member who flamed out similarly. IIRC, he called the cops on his neighbor for making noise instead of talking to him first. The more he tried to justify his course of action in GNG the more his credibility suffered, until his ultimate flame-out and departure from the site.

Why can't some folks just admit it when they are wrong and say so? :headscratch:

Gunboat1
12-05-2012, 05:51
This is another piece of evidence that will ultimately ensure that Zimmerman walks free, in time. I can't wait to see what happens after that.

He should never have been charged. The special prosecutor should be disbarred.

Arc Angel
12-05-2012, 06:13
And he would have looked just fine if he stayed in the car. He should have took his whuppin' and learned from it. Now he's going to learn the hard way.

That's The Game, stupid.

You know, I’m used to, ‘taking crap’ on internet gun forums. I’m a, ‘big boy’; I come here voluntarily; and, ‘taking crap’ really does, ‘come with the territory’. What you’ve just said is, however, completely uncalled for. I don’t even know you! We’ve never even corresponded before; and you’re already calling me stupid.

So, I got ‘a tell you: You don’t seem to be overly bright to me; and you’ve, obviously, never read Dale Carnegie’s classic best seller, ‘How To Win Friends And Influence People’.

Really! What are you, KalashniKEV’s brother, or lover, or something?

Well you have to give Arc Angel credit .... He said he didn't know if that was Trayvon, and didn't suggest that it was ... unlike some posters ... lol.

Thanks for noticing! :supergrin:

If Trayvon hadn't chose to attack a random stranger he wouldn't be dead. With that kind of behavior, the world is probably better off without him.

:thumbsup: Wow, such clarity of thought; and in a thread that, otherwise, seems to be going completely FUBAR!

Were he not accosted by Zimmerman, he would have completed his Skittle run and watched the second half with his dad. At the time Zimmerman completed his armed pursuit, it seems that he ended up with more than he bargained for when Martin wouldn't submit to him.

He should have took his whuppin' and went home to ponder what went wrong in his life ...

:shocked: What? I’m nearly speechless! I never expected to run into Al Sharpton hiding behind a contrived on-line persona and tuff-guy screen name on anybody’s internet gun forum. ‘Skittle run’? (It’s actually, ‘Skittles’.) ‘Armed pursuit’? ‘Wouldn’t submit’? ‘Taken his whuppin’? What are you, some sort of TV sitcom writer?

None of the information that’s come out, so far, indicates that Zimmerman was in, ‘armed pursuit’. In fact poor ol’e George (See, I can do it, too!) :supergrin: did everything he could in order to avoid making contact. Besides, since when is Martin's returning to the street - and walking directly up to Zimmerman while making threatening remarks - considered to be, ‘armed pursuit’? I don’t think that even a Florida prosecutor could make that line-of-reasoning stick!

(By all available evidence Zimmerman was doing his best to deliberately stay away from Martin while waiting for the police to arrive.)

From what I’ve been reading: Poor student, recreational street fighter, and occasional drug abuser, Trayvon Martin wasn’t out on any, ‘Skittles run’ that night. Instead, he went to the store in order to obtain cigar wrappers for his hand-rolled marijuana stogies. There is, also, a distinct possibility that, ‘little Trayvon - If I had a son, he’d look like that! - Martin’ :supergrin: first came to Zimmerman’s attention when he seemed to be casing available homes to rob in an already crime-ridden neighborhood.

You know, it’s the old principle: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck then it’s probably a ……… .’ Back when everything started I tried to go into this with an open mind. I’m a Christian; and I absolutely believe that all men are God’s children; but, after nearly a year of this public hysteria and government nonsense, I find myself faulting George Zimmerman for only one thing: ……… Being stupid enough to voluntarily act as a neighborhood watchman. I mean, really, the jerk should have stayed home and watched television, himself.

I’m, also, a little annoyed and genuinely dismayed that the organized news media actively covered up the facts that: (1) Trayvon Martin was a lot older than, and a lot more venal than, the initial news photos seemed to indicate; and, as things have turned out, (2) Trayvon certainly wasn’t on a, ‘career path’ to become Florida’s next Eagle Scout - Just the opposite, in fact. (3) Now I discover that George Zimmerman appears to have taken a much more significant physical beating (‘whuppin’, to use your language) than anything the news media initially revealed to the American public.

This sad event - AND THE, ‘RACE-BAITING’ MANNER IN WHICH THE ORGANIZED NEWS MEDIA PRESENTED IT TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC - very nearly caused race riots all across America. As an American citizen, myself, I feel as if I’ve been actively, ‘managed to fail’ by both the popular news engines and certain government bureaucrats - Who, when you stop to think about it, would only benefit by the reintroduction of race riots into otherwise peaceful American communities.

This ain’t, ‘news reporting’, people. It ain’t, ‘good government’, either. It’s media sensationalism, ‘inciting to riot’, and genuinely biased bad government, instead. Unfortunately for all American citizens, OF ALL RACES, I don’t think: these confrontational events, this method of slanted and hysterical news reporting, or the government’s continued (and, perhaps, deliberate) failures to remain impartial and objective are going to disappear anytime soon.

The clearly culpable people who: contrived, managed, and orchestrated the manner in which the Zimmerman/Martin event has been presented to the American public have all kept their jobs; and, to date, no one has, so much as, even been censured. I think America, ‘dodged a bullet’ on this one, Folks; and, unfortunately, I think it highly probable that something as socially inflammatory as the Martin/Zimmerman event - as well as the deliberately irresponsible and outrageous manner in which this event has been reported to the American people - is going to happen again.

You know what they say about history: ‘Those who don’t learn from the past are bound to repeat it.’ We're, all, in the same really tough economic situation; and nobody should be instigated to hate one another like this. ;)

redbaron007
12-05-2012, 07:12

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Another GT internet badarse! :animlol:

:wavey:

red

Roger1079
12-05-2012, 09:06
You know, I’m used to, ‘taking crap’ on internet gun forums. I’m a, ‘big boy’; I come here voluntarily; and, ‘taking crap’ really does, ‘come with the territory’. What you’ve just said is, however, completely uncalled for. I don’t even know you! We’ve never even corresponded before; and you’re already calling me stupid.Don't even let it bother you. Reading most of his posts should tell you he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Maybe closer to a spork. He cannot communicate a rational thought and when he gets called out on his posts, he resorts to insults. It is nothing more than an ignorant person's way of arguing.

racerford
12-05-2012, 09:56
Don't even let it bother you. Reading most of his posts should tell you he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Maybe closer to a spork. He cannot communicate a rational thought and when he gets called out on his posts, he resorts to insults. It is nothing more than an ignorant person's way of arguing.

Don't be insulting sporks like that. It is an intelligent design, that when properly executed can meet all of your eating utensil needs.

i think a ball is a closer analogy.

Rutha73
12-05-2012, 10:22
That's The Game, stupid.

KK calling people stupid and dumb! That is comedy gold right there!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TBO
12-05-2012, 10:24
I wish he'd come back and answer my question.

Sent from the capacitor of my Taser using Tapatalk 2

JuneyBooney
12-05-2012, 10:33
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see-the-new-photo-of-a-bloody-george-zimmerman-released-by-his-defense-team/

I saw that on the news last night. The cops were right in not charging him. Then the liberal mafia whined and threatened everyone. :faint:

Roger1079
12-05-2012, 18:40
Don't be insulting sporks like that. It is an intelligent design, that when properly executed can meet all of your eating utensil needs.

i think a ball is a closer analogy.Very true. A spork is nearly perfect with the exception of not having the ability to cut food. If they could somehow design a cutting apparatus into it to complement the ability for it to both function as a fork and a spoon, it would be sheer genious. The utensil business would never be the same if such an product was developed.

Huaco Kid
12-06-2012, 03:50
Very true. A spork is nearly perfect with the exception of not having the ability to cut food. If they could somehow design a cutting apparatus into it to complement the ability for it to both function as a fork and a spoon, it would be sheer genious. The utensil business would never be the same if such an product was developed.

A Sporkni?

WarCry
12-06-2012, 08:03
A Sporkni?

Would the K still be silent?

http://www.preparenowoutfitters.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/8/483.jpg

KalashniKEV
12-06-2012, 08:20
I wish he'd come back and answer my question.

Sent from the capacitor of my Taser using Tapatalk 2

Which question???

Oh, this one:

Well, as I said, a lot of this would be situationally dependent on my gut feeling- and whether he had the defiant look of his previous "smack-my-lady-around and show her who's boss" mugshot or his puppy-dog-eyes "I just got whupped" mugshot.

Also at the time that he inserted himself into my daily comings-and-goings if he said, "Excuse me, sir... we've got a problem here. You see I'm the Block Captain around here, and ... ummm... I don't know you!"

Then it could by all means be a civil exchange. Or likely I'd just tell him to take a hike.

Actually... that dialogue above would be the actions of a reasonable person of sound mind and judgement. If Zimmerman had only acted appropriately he could still be on Obama's unemployment line today, watching TV and going on mounted patrols of the neighborhood. If only...

IF he closed the distance and initiated confrontation... as it seems that he did in the actual scenario... Oh, boy! Now that's when things could get wild! It would be ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! (Bullet, Badge, or Beatdown?)

I wonder what the holidays are going to be like for the respective families?

The Martin's- with an empty chair for Trayvon.

The Zimmerman's- with the pervy George chasing his little cousin around the Christmas tree. I wonder if he will finally get to sexxx her this year after all this time?

Bren
12-06-2012, 09:01

The Zimmerman's- with the pervy George chasing his little cousin around the Christmas tree. I wonder if he will finally get to sexxx her this year after all this time?

http://ranger.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/keep_on_trollin.jpg

PAGunner
12-06-2012, 09:59

So with ALL evidence pointing towards TM accosting and violently assaulting GZ, anyone who believes what the evidence points toward is dumb????

Roger1079
12-06-2012, 10:29
Which question???

Oh, this one:

Well, as I said, a lot of this would be situationally dependent on my gut feeling- and whether he had the defiant look of his previous "smack-my-lady-around and show her who's boss" mugshot or his puppy-dog-eyes "I just got whupped" mugshot.

Also at the time that he inserted himself into my daily comings-and-goings if he said, "Excuse me, sir... we've got a problem here. You see I'm the Block Captain around here, and ... ummm... I don't know you!"

Then it could by all means be a civil exchange. Or likely I'd just tell him to take a hike.

Actually... that dialogue above would be the actions of a reasonable person of sound mind and judgement. If Zimmerman had only acted appropriately he could still be on Obama's unemployment line today, watching TV and going on mounted patrols of the neighborhood. If only...

IF he closed the distance and initiated confrontation... as it seems that he did in the actual scenario... Oh, boy! Now that's when things could get wild! It would be ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! (Bullet, Badge, or Beatdown?)

The Zimmerman's- with the pervy George chasing his little cousin around the Christmas tree. I wonder if he will finally get to sexxx her this year after all this time?And what about the pictures of the innocent little boy in his football uniform as opposed to the gold teeth pictures that surfaced later? Explain to me how that is any different?

Also, while you are at it, you can explain to me how a person given the responsibility of being the neighborhood watch captain after some break ins approaching someone who didn't live there and was cutting through backyards is out of the ordinary?

For all he knew, it could have been the person that was breaking into the houses, hence why he was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher reporting the suspicious activity. And yes, cutting through peoples backyards at night, skittles or not is suspicious.

fwm
12-06-2012, 10:37

What if the 'whuppin' would have ended in his death?
It isn't a rare occurrence.

M&P15T
12-06-2012, 10:42

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_hVOW2U7K4-M/Sa4QLaP14wI/AAAAAAAA7aE/p_Sn09TnSx4/423727983_dac49569c5.jpg

MtBaldy
12-06-2012, 10:47
respective families?

You're a real piece of work. Not worth an infraction so I won't go on. After reviewing far too many of your posts my only real question is how you've stayed off my ignore list.

At least until now.

G23Gen4TX
12-06-2012, 10:56
With every Kalashnikev post, the world goes dumber.

Roger1079
12-06-2012, 11:07
Would the K still be silent?

http://www.preparenowoutfitters.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/8/483.jpgI would think so.

Roger1079
12-06-2012, 11:09
You're a real piece of work. Not worth an infraction so I won't go on. After reviewing far too many of your posts my only real question is how you've stayed off my ignore list.

At least until now.For the entertainment value. All we need now is eurodriver to post his opinion here.

G23Gen4TX
12-06-2012, 11:44
For the entertainment value. All we need now is eurodriver to post his opinion here.

Eurodriver would get punched in the face for looking at Trayvon's Skittles and saying he was actually checking out his Arizona Ice Tea.

Roger1079
12-06-2012, 11:48
Eurodriver would get punched in the face for looking at Trayvon's Skittles and saying he was actually checking out his Arizona Ice Tea.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JLB768
12-06-2012, 17:25

Bust a KalashniCAP is his ass :supergrin:

kirgi08
12-06-2012, 18:05
Bust a KalashniCAP is his ass :supergrin:

:shame:

:animlol:

Roger1079
12-06-2012, 19:35
Bust a KalashniCAP is his ass :supergrin:On the upside, if he did that he wouldn't be able to post anymore as I am fairly certain they dont have GT access in prison. My bet would be he would cower and cry before he got any answers from anyone.

JLB768
12-06-2012, 21:25
:shame:

:animlol:

It just slipped out...

noway
12-06-2012, 21:52
The picture shows and proves nada. Nobody here has see the evidence, was a witness to the events nor part of the party of two.

All of the back and forth and speculation is just that; speculation and back and forth. Let the evidence present it's self in court. I also find it strange now, that this photo is leaked out now by the defense when they probably had ALL of the evidence months ago or probably at the time of taking the defendant as a client.

TBO
12-06-2012, 21:55
Habeas corpus?

Kilrain
12-06-2012, 22:12
The picture shows and proves nada. Nobody here has see the evidence, was a witness to the events nor part of the party of two.

All of the back and forth and speculation is just that; speculation and back and forth. Let the evidence present it's self in court. I also find it strange now, that this photo is leaked out now by the defense when they probably had ALL of the evidence months ago or probably at the time of taking the defendant as a client.

Zimmerman photo story: (http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/03/justice/george-zimmerman-photo/index.html)

The state had previously provided a black-and-white copy of the image, the attorneys wrote on the website. "This high resolution digital file was finally provided to the defense on October 29."

B/W photo they had previously(two different versions have surfaced):

http://www.bagnewsnotes.com/files/2012/12/George-Zimmerman-police-photo.png

http://www.bagnewsnotes.com/files/2012/12/NewImage1.png

So yeah, they had a copy of the photo however I'm sure you'll agree that a clear color copy conveys more information than a grainy or softened black and white copy does.

And to say that the photo shows "nada" is ridiculous. It definitely shows something, something that appears significant however how much weight it will carry as an item of evidence in the context of the case remains to be seen.

KalashniKEV
12-07-2012, 04:24
It definitely shows something, something that appears significant however how much weight it will carry as an item of evidence in the context of the case remains to be seen.

Bingo.

It shows that he got his whuppin' but was that not well earned?

What was he doing?

Did he strike first? Or are we to believe his self serving statement that he closed the distance and had a change of heart?

It will be interesting to see this thing shake out, and I'm confident that in the end, justice will be served.

Bren
12-07-2012, 04:38

All of the back and forth and speculation is just that; speculation and back and forth.

That applies to everything we discuss online - just because this one isn't favoring the left-wingers doesn't make it any different.

Kilrain
12-07-2012, 09:24
Bingo.

What was he doing?

Did he strike first? Or are we to believe his self serving statement that he closed the distance and had a change of heart?

It will be interesting to see this thing shake out, and I'm confident that in the end, justice will be served.

Uhhmmmmmmmmm.......okay. The problem with your statements regarding this case is that they are based on "facts" you've manufactured out of nothing. The short and honest analysis is that Zimmerman's story, so far, matches the physical evidence that we know of, so far. Being that his story is legitimate self defense, that's good for him.

nmk
12-07-2012, 09:36
Bingo.

What was he doing?

You're asking good questions, but you think you know the answers.

noway
12-07-2012, 11:05
You're asking good questions, but you think you know the answers.

I think nobody knows the answers,that's why he's in jail and awaiting trial. I guess the it's better to be judge by 12 crowd,would like to chime in right about now and tell us how great it is. :upeyes:

The best gunfight to be in,is the one you avoid and never got in to begin with.

concretefuzzynuts
12-07-2012, 11:08
I think nobody knows the answers,that's why he's in jail and awaiting trial. I guess the it's better to be judge by 12 crowd,would like to chime in right about now and tell us how great it is. :upeyes:

The best gunfight to be in,is the one you avoid and never got in to begin with.

He's not in jail. He's out on bond.

Kilrain
12-07-2012, 11:15
I guess the it's better to be judge by 12 crowd,would like to chime in right about now and tell us how great it is. :upeyes:

I reckon' they'd tell you how great it is to be alive and being judged than dead and being carried...............:dunno:

noway
12-07-2012, 11:36
I reckon' they'd tell you how great it is to be alive and being judged than dead and being carried...............:dunno:

Mr Z was never initially in danger.his actions put his ass in danger and the situation he's fighting now. But you don't probably understand that.

MtBaldy
12-07-2012, 11:38
I think nobody knows the answers,that's why he's in jail and awaiting trial.

Zimmerman hasn't been in jail since July:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/06/george-zimmerman-makes-bail-for-a-second-time/

Henry Kane
12-07-2012, 11:41
Mr Z was never initially in danger.his actions put his ass in danger and the situation he's fighting now. But you don't probably understand that.

Finally, someone who has a clue about what happened! Maybe you can help me... What is the relevance of him not "initially" being in danger to the outcome?

Also, which specific action(s) put his ass in danger?

Thanks in advance.

Kilrain
12-07-2012, 11:44

I only understand what I've read/saw/heard via the news media/prosecution/defense, none of which lines up with what you've said. Pretty simple really.

Roger1079
12-07-2012, 12:23
Bingo.

What was he doing?

It will be interesting to see this thing shake out, and I'm confident that in the end, justice will be served.So a community watch member who has been given the responsibility of looking for suspicious activity due to previous crimes in the area deservers a whuppin' for trying to identify someone who is behaving suspiciously?

I am just trying to understand your logic here. Maybe I am just too stupid to see it. :dunno:

TBO
12-07-2012, 12:44
What Kev needs to focus on is that a non-mil-spec firearm functioned perfectly.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot.

Bren
12-07-2012, 12:47

So when your neighbors volunteer for the neighborhood watch, to try and keep your house safe, your attitude is "screw them, they're just trouble makers who should be looking out for themselves"? You must be popular in the neighborhood.

KalashniKEV
12-07-2012, 13:28

There is a vocal contingent on here that believes everything you do with a gun should be legal.

In their minds, if you stalk someone and provoke confrontation, then "stand your ground" in response, it's all good in the 'hood.

So a community watch member who has been given the responsibility of looking for suspicious activity due to previous crimes in the area deservers a whuppin' for trying to identify someone who is behaving suspiciously?

Go listen to the 911 tape. Upon initiating pursuit, Martin noticed that Zimmerman was acting suspicious and following him.

Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area?

Zimmerman: ...looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher: OK???

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Martin then did what we all instruct our children to do when a suspicious person is stalking them down- he tried to get away and get home ASAP.

Zimmerman's paranoia then kicked in:

Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything ok

Now it's apparent to the dispatcher/listener that he's suffering from some type of delusion that he's fighting crime/ chasing a collar /taking down a perp and she does what we all would have done:

Zimmerman: The back entrance...****ing [unintelligible]
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

His failure to obey this sound advice, and rather give in to his predatory instinct was the start of all his problems...

So what was the question again?

Skittle runs are not suspicious. I might just head down to the corner store and pick up an Arizona myself in a bit.

Pervy Stalkerism is suspicious.

Would I whup a Pervy Stalker? I wouldn't go pulling him out of his car to see what he was up to, but if he got out on foot and closed the distance... well that's when it enters the realm of "anything can happen."

Damn... now I'm thinking I better strap my gat...

What Kev needs to focus on is that a non-mil-spec firearm functioned perfectly.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot.

This is only more speculation on my part, so I'm sure people are gonna go nuts, but it's extremely likely that Zimmerman went over to KTOG.org and performed what they call a "fluff and buff" to complete the manufacturing process.

Keltecs DO have a history of being able to fire at least one shot without malfunctioning or deadlining... but it's likely that he took it out for practice at least once before he started carrying it (perhaps even training his whup-draw...).

Each one of those shots would have brought his Saturday Night Special one more step closer to a trip back to Keltec, and every POS they produce gets at least one trip back to Keltec in it's lifetime.

I can only conclude that he was either extremely lucky or his pistol was in some way enhanced... :supergrin:

JuneyBooney
12-07-2012, 13:28

What it shows is that America is run by libtards and acaredy cats. If the thugs riot..shoot them. :whistling:Z is innocent and he was beaten up by thug teenager. They will release it a bit at a time so the jury pool will see it and he will never be convicted. But it is good that his defense is free. :faint:

Henry Kane
12-07-2012, 13:41
There is a vocal contingent on here that believes everything you do with a gun should be legal.

In their minds, if you stalk someone and provoke confrontation, then "stand your ground" in response, it's all good in the 'hood.

I know! It's ridiculous. I was reading this one where this dude said he'd draw down on someone in a public setting if he thought they were following him. He was saying how he'd draw down and question the guy and get his answers ...quickly! :tongueout:
People and their guns man. in their minds, they can just pull a gun to get whatever they want, like answers....to questions...

:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

redbaron007
12-07-2012, 13:45
I know! It's ridiculous. I was reading this one where this dude said he'd draw down on someone in a public setting if he thought they were following him. He was saying how he'd draw down and question the guy and get his answers ...quickly! :tongueout:
People and their guns man. in their minds, they can just pull a gun to get whatever they want, like answers....to questions...

:tongueout::

I don't care who you are....that is down right funny!! :rofl:

I wonder who said that!! :animlol:

:wavey:

red

IQof1
12-07-2012, 14:47
Crayon Martin got what he asked for. The guy was a piece of scum.

KalashniKEV
12-07-2012, 15:00

Hey, if a pervy stalker can run me down on my way home from the store, interrupt his whuppin' by shooting me with a piece of crap gun, kill me, and call it "standing his ground???"

...well then that just provides a little extra motivation to stand mine first!

:50cal:

Roger1079
12-07-2012, 15:20

In their minds, if you stalk someone and provoke confrontation, then "stand your ground" in response, it's all good in the 'hood.Since when is following someone to identify them where you are not sure if they belong provoking confrontation? He was trying to find out why some kid he had never laid eyes on before was looking around houses and cutting through backyards. He was doing his job as part of his community watch.

Go listen to the 911 tape. Upon initiating pursuit, Martin noticed that Zimmerman was acting suspicious and following him. Read reply to quote above. Same answer.

Martin then did what we all instruct our children to do when a suspicious person is stalking them down- he tried to get away and get home ASAP.

Zimmerman's paranoia then kicked in:

Now it's apparent to the dispatcher/listener that he's suffering from some type of delusion that he's fighting crime/ chasing a collar /taking down a perp and she does what we all would have done:

His failure to obey this sound advice, and rather give in to his predatory instinct was the start of all his problems...The sidewalk would be a good way to get home, not through privately owned backyards. It is called trespassing if you were unaware.

So what was the question again?You answered it to the best of your ability I guess.
Skittle runs are not suspicious. I might just head down to the corner store and pick up an Arizona myself in a bit.

Pervy Stalkerism is suspicious.So is trespassing and running away when asked who you are.

Would I whup a Pervy Stalker? I wouldn't go pulling him out of his car to see what he was up to, but if he got out on foot and closed the distance... well that's when it enters the realm of "anything can happen."

Damn... now I'm thinking I better strap my gat...Oh yeah. Badge, bullet or whuppin' right? I would love to see how that works out for you if you are ever in that scenario.

This is only more speculation on my part, so I'm sure people are gonna go nuts, but it's extremely likely that Zimmerman went over to KTOG.org and performed what they call a "fluff and buff" to complete the manufacturing process.

Keltecs DO have a history of being able to fire at least one shot without malfunctioning or deadlining... but it's likely that he took it out for practice at least once before he started carrying it (perhaps even training his whup-draw...).

Each one of those shots would have brought his Saturday Night Special one more step closer to a trip back to Keltec, and every POS they produce gets at least one trip back to Keltec in it's lifetime.

I can only conclude that he was either extremely lucky or his pistol was in some way enhanced... :supergrin:What this has to do with anything goes right over my head.

Roger1079
12-07-2012, 15:21

:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:Yup. Kev just described himself to a T in that post, then contradicts himself completely in the post you quoted.

Roger1079
12-07-2012, 15:23
Hey, if a pervy stalker can run me down on my way home from the store, interrupt his whuppin' by shooting me with a piece of crap gun, kill me, and call it "standing his ground???"

...well then that just provides a little extra motivation to stand mine first!

:50cal:Ran him down? Weird. The accounts I read said Mr. Zimmerman was jumped from behind while returning to his vehicle after heeding the 911 dispatchers advice. It's odd you were unaware of that.

Roger1079
12-07-2012, 15:24
Crayon Martin got what he asked for. The guy was a piece of scum.Please don't get this thread locked. It is giving me way too much entertainment at work to lose it to a post like this.

kirgi08
12-07-2012, 15:26
Not really.'08.

whoflungdo
12-07-2012, 15:29
Yup. Kev just described himself to a T in that post, then contradicts himself completely in the post you quoted.

Don't expect the truth nor consistency from him...

DanaT
12-07-2012, 15:42

The P3AT that a shot hundreds of rounds through (probably at least 500) never had an issue.

The P3AT are known to sometimes have FTE/FTF with people that limp wrist them. Maybe your problem is that you are limp wrist kind of guy. If that is the case, I would suggest that you shoot firearms that you need no worry about having a limp wrist when shooting.

whoflungdo
12-07-2012, 16:07
The P3AT that a shot hundreds of rounds through (probably at least 500) never had an issue.

The P3AT are known to sometimes have FTE/FTF with people that limp wrist them. Maybe your problem is that you are limp wrist kind of guy. If that is the case, I would suggest that you shoot firearms that you need no worry about having a limp wrist when shooting.

Don't the P3AT come in pink too?

ETA:I'll leave the poor grammar in this...should have read Doesn't the P3AT not Don't the....

DanaT
12-07-2012, 16:16
Don't the P3AT come in pink too?

It may be that even in pink his wrists are too limp to shoot one?

whoflungdo
12-07-2012, 16:21
It may be that even in pink his wrists are too limp to shoot one?

Maybe so....I have seen enough Sons of Guns to know the AKs can come in pink...

KalashniKEV
12-07-2012, 16:24
He was trying to find out why some kid he had never laid eyes on before was looking around houses and cutting through backyards.

Cause and Effect FAIL.

He was conducting armed pursuit which caused Martin to leave the sidewalk in an attempt to get away.

That is what caused Zimmerman to exit his vehicle and give footchase.

In fact... if you go back to the 911 tape, which is the only hard evidence in the case, you can hear a paranoid delusional Zimmerman say, "These *******s always get away!!!" BEFORE he was advised to give no further chase, which he ignored.

The sidewalk would be a good way to get home, not through privately owned backyards. It is called trespassing if you were unaware.

The sidewalk is a good way to get home- when you're not being pursued by an armed man.

Again, I would advise anyone who's being followed by a pervy stalker to get away as quickly as possible to safety... by any means necessary.

IF a pervy stalker manages to make contact, and accosts me or a loved one? Again... and I don't want to belabor this- Show me a badge, or else it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.

So is trespassing and running away when asked who you are.

Zimmerman never asked who he was. Had he announced his identity and intent, this all would have gone down very differently.

It almost makes one question what his true intent was, exactly...

Oh yeah. Badge, bullet or whuppin' right? I would love to see how that works out for you if you are ever in that scenario.

All anyone can do is try. Tough guys get blasted by the weak all the time. All you can do is stay alert and take all necessary measures to ensure that HE ends up with holes in him and not YOU.

Weird. The accounts I read said Mr. Zimmerman was jumped from behind while returning to his vehicle after heeding the 911 dispatchers advice.

You read no such "accounts."

Only Zimmerman's own self serving statement claims that Martin initiated physical contact.

The first witness account begins with Trayvon delivering a brutal G&P style whuppin'.

Obviously since he's not around Zimmerman can claim he struck first.

Dead men tell no tales...

kirgi08
12-07-2012, 16:33
How did he know Zimmerman was armed?.'08. :headscratch:

KalashniKEV
12-07-2012, 17:05
How did he know Zimmerman was armed?.'08. :headscratch:

Making the assumption that everyone is armed is a smarter and healthier bet than making the assumption that everyone isn't armed, no?

He would have been right...

kirgi08
12-07-2012, 17:30
A 17yo is gonna leap ta the conclusion that he was armed,if so,why did he attack Zimmerman.'08. :dunno:

RonS
12-07-2012, 17:39
Zimmerman is irrelevant now, the media used him to help reelect Obama, he can go away now with any luck.

KalashniKEV
12-07-2012, 17:50
A 17yo is gonna leap ta the conclusion that he was armed,if so,why did he attack Zimmerman.'08. :dunno:

Exactamundo!

WHY would he attack Zimmerman????

...and with such ferocity that he clearly knew it was him or Martin that day.

Do you really think he stopped on the way back from his Skittle run to randomly attack Zimmerman without cause?

Zimmerman's version of events just plain doesn't make sense- least of all his actions.

Just about the only clear part of his story is that he had a change of heart, broke off the chase, and started to act right just as Martin teleported himself into striking distance right behind his back and started attacking him, in what was totally random and unearned whuppin'.

...suuuuuuuuuure...

EdTracker
12-07-2012, 17:53
I am still trying to figure out why Travon didn't attempt to TALK to Zimmerman?

Communication, you know that fundamental human trait. "...all we need to do is keep talking"...

EdTracker
12-07-2012, 17:55
Maybe Travon was high and paranoid when he felt the need to attack.

THC in the system has a tendency to do that.

noway
12-07-2012, 18:13
So when your neighbors volunteer for the neighborhood watch, to try and keep your house safe, your attitude is "screw them, they're just trouble makers who should be looking out for themselves"? You must be popular in the neighborhood.

Well since you brought it up, yes I'm .

And I've been a member and captain or a neighborhood patrol ( we prefer COP) as in citizen observation patrol.

Guess, never gotten out of my car to follow pursure someone that's I never seen, never gotten my ass kick, and never been locked up for shooting a teenager or anybody.

How about yourself? How many neighborhood patrols have you been involved in ?

bowtie454
12-07-2012, 18:16
It's amazing how many people on here know exactly what happened, or at least enough to justify the death of one man or the lifetime incarceration of another, without being anywhere near the event or talking to anyone actually involved. We all have our thoughts on what happened, but I can't believe the arrogance of the posters who argue vehemently that one party or the other was absolutely, 100% at fault. I choose not to argue with them for two reasons:
1. I wasn't there, I didn't witness it, and I don't know what really happened.
2. "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience." And in my opinion, anyone who argues one side of this event or the other with arrogance, disdain, or condescention to any opposing view, is an idiot.

countrygun
12-07-2012, 18:21
Cause and Effect FAIL.

He was conducting armed pursuit which caused Martin to leave the sidewalk in an attempt to get away.

You assumed most of that statement. That he was armed wasn't of issue at that point since it was concealed. You have no proof that Martin left the sidewalk to "get away"

That is what caused Zimmerman to exit his vehicle and give footchase.

Again an assumption and an unwarranted assumption OF a "footchase"

In fact... if you go back to the 911 tape, which is the only hard evidence in the case, you can hear a paranoid delusional Zimmerman say, "These *******s always get away!!!" BEFORE he was advised to give no further chase, which he ignored.

More fantasy. There is no evidence that he ignored the advice. He did respond with an "OK", and if you listened to the tape he mentions trying to find a street sign to give his exact location.

The sidewalk is a good way to get home- when you're not being pursued by an armed man.

Again, your fantasy about Martin knowing or assuming Zimmerman was armed

Again, I would advise anyone who's being followed by a pervy stalker to get away as quickly as possible to safety... by any means necessary.

"Pervy" you sure like to color you fantasies with interesting and unfounded terms taken completely from your imagination.

IF a pervy stalker manages to make contact, and accosts me or a loved one? Again... and I don't want to belabor this- Show me a badge, or else it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.

Now you are adding "accosting" to "pervy" in another flight of fantasy. According to all evidence Zimmerman had lost sight of Martin. A very good case can then be made that Martin returned and accosted Zimmerman

Zimmerman never asked who he was. Had he announced his identity and intent, this all would have gone down very differently.

Prove Zimmerman didn't or prove he even had the opportunity.

It almost makes one question what his true intent was, exactly...

Yes, the fact that Zimmerman used his phone to call the cops, not a girl, shows he was clearly the one with bad intent since he knew the cops were going to be the there shortly

All anyone can do is try. Tough guys get blasted by the weak all the time. All you can do is stay alert and take all necessary measures to ensure that HE ends up with holes in him and not YOU.

You read no such "accounts."

Only Zimmerman's own self serving statement claims that Martin initiated physical contact.

That and the physical evidence showing no "aggressive" wounds on Zimmerman's hands and no bruises on Martin EXCEPT the bruises on his knuckles that correspond to Zimmerman's injuries

The first witness account begins with Trayvon delivering a brutal G&P style whuppin'.

Obviously since he's not around Zimmerman can claim he struck first.

Even witness and physical evidence aren't enough to keep you from your self appointed fantasy.

Dead men tell no tales...

Thankfully he has you around to spin a fallacious yarn for him :upeyes:

noway
12-07-2012, 18:32
It's amazing how many people on here know exactly what happened, or at least enough to justify the death of one man or the lifetime incarceration of another, without being anywhere near the event or talking to anyone actually involved. We all have our thoughts on what happened, but I can't believe the arrogance of the posters who argue vehemently that one party or the other was absolutely, 100% at fault. I choose not to argue with them for two reasons:
1. I wasn't there, I didn't witness it, and I don't know what really happened.
2. "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience." And in my opinion, anyone who argues one side of this event or the other with arrogance, disdain, or condescention to any opposing view, is an idiot.

Roger1079
12-07-2012, 18:33
Thankfully he has you around to spin a fallacious yarn for him :upeyes:Thank you for that post of his that you quoted. My thoughts exactly. I dont know if I could take breaking down another one of his idiotic diatribes one delusional sentence at a time.

countrygun
12-07-2012, 18:39
Thank you for that post of his that you quoted. My thoughts exactly. I dont know if I could take breaking down another one of his idiotic diatribes one delusional sentence at a time.

You are welcome. it is tiresome when you have to stick to facts and evidence rather than just spinning it up from imagination like he does.

Henry Kane
12-07-2012, 18:41
Well since you brought it up, yes I'm .

And I've been a member and captain or a neighborhood patrol ( we prefer COP) as in citizen observation patrol.

Guess, never gotten out of my car to follow pursure someone that's I never seen, never gotten my ass kick, and never been locked up for shooting a teenager or anybody.

As I said before, it's good to read thoughts fromm someone with an understanding of what went down. A COP captain with lots of patrol experience. Outstanding! :supergrin:
Say, if the community members do not refer to you as a COP, as you prefer, do you "follow pursure" them? Oops! That's right, pursuirt is a mistake. A mistake that Zimmerman made! Earning him the "ass kick" he received. I think I'm beginning to get it now.... Ooook...noI'mnot.

:tongueout:

kirgi08
12-07-2012, 19:08
Exactamundo!

WHY would he attack Zimmerman????

...and with such ferocity that he clearly knew it was him or Martin that day.

Attempt at dominance,or fear.Now why fear,did George brandish and if he did why attack? If he didn't brandish did he print?

Do you really think he stopped on the way back from his Skittle run to randomly attack Zimmerman without cause?

Zimmerman's version of events just plain doesn't make sense- least of all his actions.

As I posted above it was a dominance thing.His version may not of made sense ta you,his injuries sure put the proof ta that pudding.

Just about the only clear part of his story is that he had a change of heart, broke off the chase, and started to act right just as Martin teleported himself into striking distance right behind his back and started attacking him, in what was totally random and unearned whuppin'.

...suuuuuuuuuure...

You've had your head handed ta ya in this thread,you insist on digging yerself in deeper.Martin attacked the wrong folk at the wrong time.With his proclivity,his THC induced paranoia was bound ta come out,at least his rage was aimed at someone whom could defend his self.If it would have been an elderly person,the world would have forgave his youth.In the end-Play stupid games,win Darwins prize.'08.

Bren
12-07-2012, 19:31
It's amazing how many people on here know exactly what happened, or at least enough to justify the death of one man or the lifetime incarceration of another, without being anywhere near the event or talking to anyone actually involved.

We base our opinions on the evidence we do have (with the exception of KalishniKev and a few others who admittedly haven't bothered to find out what the evidence is and apparently only claim to have opinions to taunt others). That is implied in any discussion of current events in the news, whether on the internet or anywhere else. Sureoly you realize that and surely you have opinions about things going on in the world, without being personally involved. Otherwise, hwo would you do anything from carry on conversations to vote?

kat1950
12-07-2012, 19:39

You liberal people from out of state kill me, Just another no good gang banger dead, amen.

Yeah and if that black dude kept walking and opened his door and shuffled in, He would still be alive.

Henry Kane
12-07-2012, 20:46
(with the exception of KalishniKev and a few others who admittedly haven't bothered to find out what the evidence is and apparently only claim to have opinions to taunt others)

lol I'll take some flak for that. I'd like to think it's taken as friendly taunting, but maybe that's expecting a bit much? If got a laugh out of someone for making a silly comment, I figure it's better than getting into a pissing match.
No harm intended, of course. If I could buy the next round while continuing to discuss, I would. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

KalashniKEV
12-07-2012, 21:10
That he was armed wasn't of issue at that point since it was concealed.

I suppose ya got me there. A concealed handgun only becomes an "issue" after it's owner shoots you with it. :upeyes:

You have no proof that Martin left the sidewalk to "get away"

Why do you think he left the sidewalk rather than continue to be stalked? What would you do if Zimmerman was setting up to take you down?

Would you go mano y mano right off the bat? Or try to get away and only fight as a last resort?

"Pervy" you sure like to color you fantasies with interesting and unfounded terms taken completely from your imagination.

Pervy is the nicest word I could have used. George Zimmerman is a child molester. He used his size and age advantage to sexually molest his first cousin on five occasions over a 10 year period- starting when she was just six years old.

For that alone he should be put down. :steamed:

As I posted above it was a dominance thing.

I think dominance is an interesting topic to explore here.

Let's call it like it is- Zimmerman was one of life's losers. No education, no job, sexually confused, rejected by the outside world, and basically without a purpose.

His prior criminal history displays a desire to have power and control over those weaker than him (incestuous sexual molestation and wife beating) as well as problems with authority (assaulting a police officer).

I'm sure it was very important to him that Martin submit to his will that night. He wanted to find a target or a victim that would be afraid of him- that would give proper chase- so that he could feel like a man.

He chose a kid on his way back from the store because he thought he would be a vulnerable target. He wasn't as soft as he thought though...

Just another no good gang banger dead, amen.

:faint:

Gangbanger???

What was he running with the South Side Skittle Mafia?

Zimmerman was the gangbanger. Martin just made the mistake of crossing his "turf" on the way to the store...

kat1950
12-07-2012, 21:19
I suppose ya got me there. A concealed handgun only becomes an "issue" after it's owner shoots you with it. :upeyes:

Why do you think he left the sidewalk rather than continue to be stalked? What would you do if Zimmerman was setting up to take you down?

Would you go mano y mano right off the bat? Or try to get away and only fight as a last resort?

Pervy is the nicest word I could have used. George Zimmerman is a child molester. He used his size and age advantage to sexually molest his first cousin on five occasions over a 10 year period- starting when she was just six years old.

Let's call it like it is- Zimmerman was one of life's losers. No education, no job, sexually confused, rejected by the outside world, and basically without a purpose.

His prior criminal history displays a desire to have power and control over those weaker than him (incestuous sexual molestation and wife beating) as well as problems with authority (assaulting a police officer).

I'm sure it was very important to him that Martin submit to his will that night. He wanted to find a target or a victim that would be afraid of him- that would give proper chase- so that he could feel like a man.

He chose a kid on his way back from the store because he thought he would be a vulnerable target. He wasn't as soft as he thought though...

Gangbanger???

Zimmerman was the gangbanger. Martin just made the mistake of crossing his "turf" on the way to the store...

No he was a member of the scumbags of liberal south florida, sent here to our conservative county to stay with his father due to attitude problem. Well YA ALL he does not have an attitude any more. And by the way he was warned by friends down there in liberal town to be careful because he was entering a different world up here. No more attitude problem now.

And by the way you just keep quoting ABC, they are as bad as NBC and CBS and you will stay in the dark.

And also Zimmerman was on the phone with police, why wasn't your man if he was in fear for his life, probably due to the fact criminals don't call the police.

kirgi08
12-07-2012, 21:23
Who attacked whom.'08.

*ASH*
12-07-2012, 21:35
8 pages of down right plain STOOPID . thank god i did not read much of it . geex

countrygun
12-07-2012, 21:36

That is the whole effin point of "concealed" or don't you get it? It isn't to pull out and threaten folks with. and the difference between being "the victim of a beatdown" and a "murder victim" is one punch you can live on the difference if you like.

Why do you think he left the sidewalk rather than continue to be stalked?

Again YOU interject the "Being Stalked" from your fertilized imagination. Maybe he was "fish-hooking" to assault Zimmerman from a position of advantage, maybe he was "just wandering around" ??

What would you do if Zimmerman was setting up to take you down?

Oh goody, some more of your imagination at work you have not one shred of proof for that statement. No proof Zimmerman was going to "take down" the younger and bigger Martin, and in fact Martin was out of Zimmerman's sight.

Martin was out of sight therefore there was no "last resort"

Martin was suspended from school

Martin was on facebook flashing gang signs

Martin participated in "fight club" films.

Martin was a burglary suspect.

Martin had THC in his system

All of those statements have exactly the same or better foundation than your statements about Martin

He was going to community college and pursuing a degree. I suppose to someone like you that isn't as "purposeful" as getting kicked out of school smoking dope and hanging out

Because I know you are impaired I will spell it out, he didn't know the guy was a cop, and the COURT AGREED.

But as compared to burglary, kicked out of school and drug use ...

You are frigging hung up on the sexual aspects the YOU have interjected into this situation. You know a lot of details about dominating another person. You almost speak in a prurient voice

Was there a lilt to the way you said "soft" ?

Gangbanger???

Let me guess, you are choosing to ignore and block Martins facebook images out of your mind?

You need to stop projecting your pseudo-sexual fantasies on this situation.

Jonesee
12-07-2012, 21:47
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-16/zimmerman-abuse-prosecutor-trayvon/56253714/1

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10894561-zimmerman-accused-of-domestic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer?lite

racerford
12-07-2012, 22:23
Thank you posting those links.

So someone goes on about GZ being a child molester and a wife beater.

According to the articles, the statements being made are misleading or out right lies.

The impression is given that and adult or near GZ was molesting a child. First it has been alleged but not proved. Easy to alleged things, think Tawana Brawley. Second it supposedly started when he was 8 and stopped when he was 18. If the accusations are true, inappropriate and criminal behavior in later years. In many states an 8 year old is not criminally culpable. Very bad, if true, but not the picture that is being painted.

Second the domestic violence was alleged, but not arrested or prosecuted. Second, not his wife, so that part is a lie. Again, if true, bad actions, but again another misleading statement or out right lie.

It is clear that facts just don't matter to some people that have already made up their minds. I hope GZ's lawyer finds the statements and files a civil suit, of they have deeper pockets to fry already, so they may not both with a faceless peon on the INTERNET with no credibility.

jbailey8
12-07-2012, 23:34
Mr Z was never initially in danger.his actions put his ass in danger and the situation he's fighting now. But you don't probably understand that. What about a police officer that has to shoot and kill a dangerous criminal? Should he be ridiculed by the public for looking for a fight? Should he have just been another worthless member of society instead of joining the police force? Afterall his decision to join the police force put "his ass" in danger.

I guess Z should've just stayed home where he was safe because there's never been a time where people have been victimized in their own homes. Right?

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Mushinto
12-08-2012, 05:59
It is good practice for CWP holders to avoid being provoked by a troll.

Kingarthurhk
12-08-2012, 06:01

Obama said if he had facial hair it would look like that.:rofl:

Bren
12-08-2012, 06:16

Like I said, you must be popular - the neighborhood watchman who's scared to get out of the car and see if there is trouble.

Neighborhood patrols? Over 8 years of them as a police officer, but I've never lived in a place that had a volunteer neighborhood watch.

sheriff733
12-08-2012, 06:50
So basically using the logic of the liberal thug lovers of GT, I've learned from this thread that if Zimmerman had not got out of bed that day and stayed home with the blinds closed and the doors locked, none of this would have ever happened.

Got it.

agentzombieman
12-08-2012, 08:52
If Zimmerman had used something like OC/Pepper Spray BEFORE Martin knocked him to the ground none of us would have ever heard his name. Student of the Gun shows before, during, and after Live OC exposure on their show this week. http://www.studentofthegun.com

KalashniKEV
12-08-2012, 10:11
Martin was out of sight therefore there was no "last resort"

Don't know where you're getting that from, but the whole reason Zimmerman left the vehicle and continued his armed pursuit on foot was because he didn't want to let him get out of his sight. In fact, why Zimmerman closed the distance is the real head scratcher...

"These *******s always get away..."

Martin was suspended from school
Martin was on facebook flashing gang signs
Martin participated in "fight club" films.
Martin was a burglary suspect.
Martin had THC in his system

Sounds like the life of any rambunctious teen, wouldn't you say?

Now incestuous child molestation, wife beating, assaulting an officer... none of those are what I would call average.

It's positively baffling to me why so many of you guys would flock to the aid of such a POS just because he used a gun to carry out his crime.

I mean... we've got jokesters on here going on about a "Fight Club" based on a youtube of some schoolyard roughhousing that Martin wasn't even in, while at the very same time they are attacking the victim of Zimmerman's sex crimes, the victim of his domestic violence, and now, the victim of his murder.

It just doesn't make any sense to me. Do you love this guy so much just because he used a gun to shoot someone?

First it has been alleged but not proved...

Again, if true, bad actions, but again another misleading statement or out right lie...

Attack the victims. Not surprising, but it is a bit interesting from a psychological perspective.

This is exactly the way it works in the third world. I'm sure you must feel some strong connection to Zimmerman or share come perceived common bond, and thus those who are against him are also against you.

Is it just because he carries a gun, or is there more to it? I've noticed a lot of "down on their luck" types seem to flock enthusiastically to Zimmerman's cause, and I believe this is why.

I'll bet you wish you could pitch a rock right into those ladies faces for making "lies and misleading statements," no?

kat1950
12-08-2012, 10:32
Don't know where you're getting that from, but the whole reason Zimmerman left the vehicle and continued his armed pursuit on foot was because he didn't want to let him get out of his sight. In fact, why Zimmerman closed the distance is the real head scratcher...

Now incestuous child molestation, wife beating, assaulting an officer... none of those are what I would call average.

It's positively baffling to me why so many of you guys would flock to the aid of such a POS just because he used a gun to carry out his crime.

I mean... we've got jokesters on here going on about a "Fight Club" based on a youtube of some schoolyard roughhousing that Martin wasn't even in, while at the very same time they are attacking the victim of Zimmerman's sex crimes, the victim of his domestic violence, and now, the victim of his murder.

It just doesn't make any sense to me. Do you love this guy so much just because he used a gun to shoot someone?

Attack the victims. Not surprising, but it is a bit interesting from a psychological perspective.

This is exactly the way it works in the third world. I'm sure you must feel some strong connection to Zimmerman or share come perceived common bond, and thus those who are against him are also against you.

Is it just because he carries a gun, or is there more to it? I've noticed a lot of "down on their luck" types seem to flock enthusiastically to Zimmerman's cause, and I believe this is why.

I'll bet you wish you could pitch a rock right into those ladies faces for making "lies and misleading statements," no?

You are talking about something you know NOTHING about other than what you watch or read on liberal news or papers, why don't you come on down here to Sanford, you might learn something, only an Idiot believes every thing they read and you are the typical internet fool that spouts BS.

It just doesn't make any sense to me why you love this criminal gang banger black guy, to the majority of us here in florida we are just happy another threat to our community has been eliminated.

sheriff733
12-08-2012, 10:41
You are talking about something you know NOTHING about other than what you watch or read on liberal news or papers, why don't you come on down here to Sanford, you might learn something, only an Idiot believes every thing they read and you are the typical internet fool that spouts BS.

It just doesn't make any sense to me why you love this criminal gang banger black guy, to the majority of us here in florida we are just happy another threat to our community has been eliminated.

:goodpost: :agree:

Mushinto
12-08-2012, 12:23
Some people should not own goats, because they makes it too easy for other people to get them.

DanaT
12-08-2012, 12:47
Neighborhood patrols? Over 8 years of them as a police officer, but I've never lived in a place that had a volunteer neighborhood watch.

Its called an HOA. :rofl:

countrygun
12-08-2012, 12:47

Hey there Kreskin, in your imagination you can really see Zimmerman running Martin to the ground? That takes more imagination than Ray Bradbury had. And yet again your fascination with using the term "armed pursuit".

Quite in fact, YOU, yourself points out the flaw, sort of.

"In fact, why (How, without Martin's cooperation by his returning to confront Zimmerman) Zimmerman closed the distance is the real head scratcher"

Indeed, that does a god job of proving Martin returned to provoke confrontation.

No, but I have little experience making excuses for thugs

It is positively baffling that you would try and pretend to be intelligent and yet be fixated on UN PROVEN accusations and irrelevant issues that have nothing to do with the facts of the case at hand.....oh wait, that's it isn't it? You have a problem with the FACTS OF THE CASE, because they do not support your fantasy, so you have to throw mud at it in an effort to cover over the FACTS. (BTW I did not bring Martin's prior behavior in as a judgment, just as a response to your, ...well...'fetish fantasies" about Zimmerman.

Much of the way our legal system works goes over your head, doesn't it? According to your imagination people are not tried on the facts of a case, but rather on whether we "like" them or not. It's a popularity contest to you.
You claim Zimmerman had a history of violence, and then when it is shown that Martin did as well, you give Martin a pass on it and make excuses.

There is that hidden liberal, ignorant, bias that permeates your posts. You think people have to "Love" Zimmerman, to think he was justified. You just can't remove things from the emotional level can you? That is why you have a hard time with facts: facts neither "love" nor "hate" they are not "emotional", and you have nothing but emotion.

YOU, who has spun up a completely fictional narrative, YOU, who all but drooled as he gave us a "domination" scenario, have the temerity to claim a view from a "Psychological Perspective"??? Hahahahah

Still can't grasp that others are looking at the facts and you are creating fiction

Nothing "down on my luck" about me at all, try again

There is yet another example of your projection about violence, and especially towards women or those who can be dominated. It really is a "thing" with you, isn't it?

You have yet to actually cite ANY facts concerning this case without adding your fictional story to them. you obviously cannot tell reality from you imaginative ramblings.

I advise you to take stock of this tendency, especially when in public. Any statements you make could possibly endanger your current job as a poster-child for helmet laws.

KalashniKEV
12-08-2012, 13:20
You claim Zimmerman had a history of violence, and then when it is shown that Martin did as well, you give Martin a pass on it and make excuses.

I don't make any CLAIM that Zimmerman has a violent criminal history- it's on the record.

Martin on the other hand has no violent criminal history. At all.

There's a schoolyard fight on youtube that he's in, but he's not even one of the combatants.

Some of the ballerinas around here have been calling it a "Fight Club" because it supports their narrative, but the fight I saw was tame-bordering-on-lame.

If anyone belonged to a "Fight Club" I'd say it's Zimmerman's wife. She broke the first rule in 2005...

Kingarthurhk
12-08-2012, 13:35
I don't make any CLAIM that Zimmerman has a violent criminal history- it's on the record.

You can't get a CCL if you do. They actually conduct background checks.

Martin on the other hand has no violent criminal history. At all.

Besides selling weed, smoking weed, theft, attempted burglary and assault and battery you mean?

There's a schoolyard fight on youtube that he's in, but he's not even one of the combatants.

He prefers to use his ample 6'3 frame on smaller pudgy hispanics that annoy him. Then finds out the hard way that God made everyone and Sam Colt made them equal.

Some of the ballerinas around here have been calling it a "Fight Club" because it supports their narrative, but the fight I saw was tame-bordering-on-lame.

We have ballerinas? Neat.

If anyone belonged to a "Fight Club" I'd say it's Zimmerman's wife. She broke the first rule in 2005...

Yes, let's victimize more people associated with the victim, that's useful.:upeyes:

I guess it is all a matter of perspective:

http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg

Baba Louie
12-08-2012, 13:43
KK, a serious question for you please..

Why was T Martin up at his Dads girlfriends place (the Condo complex where this all occured) for 10 days and not home in Miami at school?

I'm sure you know the answer, but would like to read your answer and take on that. It is almost a defining moment in regard to half of the situation we're discussing.

G23Gen4TX
12-08-2012, 13:58

Why was T Martin up at his Dads girlfriends place (the Condo complex where this all occured) for 10 days and not home in Miami at school?

I'm sure you know the answer, but would like to read your answer and take on that. It is almost a defining moment in regard to half of the situation we're discussing.

It's because George was looking for trouble and got out of his car to steal Tray-Tray's Arizona ice tea.

KalashniKEV
12-08-2012, 14:05
You can't get a CCL if you do. They actually conduct background checks.

I'm actually not comfortable with the fact that Zimmerman was granted a CCW with multiple violent criminal charges in his history.

He's beat the rap every time, but I think his luck may have run out on this one. We shall see...

Besides selling weed, smoking weed, theft, attempted burglary and assault and battery you mean?

Trayvon Martin has no juvenile offender record in the state of Florida. You must be lying or know something no one else does...

We know about the weed possession and the screwdriver/necklaces from his school record, but where are you getting the A&B, Burglary from???

Trayvon Martin has no criminal history whatsoever- violent or otherwise. He's never even been arrested.

That's something Zimmerman can't say.

I guess it is all a matter of perspective:

http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg

WAIT, wait, wait... you may have solved a mystery for me... is that the "Gang Signs" all you guys keep talking about???

The DOUBLE DEUCE!?!?!

Well I didn't even know it, but apparently every single Long Island guido I grew up with is in the very same GANG!!!

Is there a separate gang for air kissing?

When do they hold their meetings?

He got suspended from school for patterns of misconduct:

1) He wrote "WTF" on a locker.
2) He had a screwdriver and jewelry.
3) He had a bowl and a bag with some maryjane residue.
4) He was late for class.

...all of which pales in comparison to Zimmerman's crimes, don't you think?

countrygun
12-08-2012, 14:14

And there is one on the pinnacles of KKs ignorance.

What was Zimmerman convicted of?

Even you, in a lucid moment, KK must be aware that Zimmerman doesn't have a "criminal record".

Those little facts just get in the way of his fictional narrative so KK just ignores them.

DanaT
12-08-2012, 15:47
<SNNIP>>>

Isn't defacing someone else's property ILLEGAL?

Isn't having drug paraphernalia and MJ in FL ILLEGAL?

Since you like Martin, now ILLEGAL acts simply become "misconduct" because it fits you narrative.

What you are REALLY saying is that trayvon was suspended for having a series of ILLEGAL actions but want to blow them off as "misconduct"

Kingarthurhk
12-08-2012, 16:32
I'm actually not comfortable with the fact that Zimmerman was granted a CCW with multiple violent criminal charges in his history

I am not. Otherwise, every two bit criminal in the U.S. would have one. Your argument doesn't hold water. Your bias is obvious, though.

He's beat the rap every time, but I think his luck may have run out on this one. We shall see...

Yes, prosecuted and condemned because he was the wrong shade of brown? Sorry, according to stand your ground when a nearly grown ass man that is 6 inches taller than you starts trying to open your head like a pinata beause you pissed him off and you defend yourself in Florida you don't get the chair.

Trayvon Martin has no juvenile offender record in the state of Florida. You must be lying or know something no one else does...

We know about the weed possession and the screwdriver/necklaces from his school record, but where are you getting the A&B, Burglary from???

Yeah, juvenile records are sealed for one. Two, what was he going to do, use the screw driver to sing cumbaya with Jimmy Carter and habitat for humanity? The stolen necklaces accidentally fell off a truck and landed in his pocket. The weed was a tragic accidental run into Cheech and Chong where they left their baggie while signing autographs. After being suspended for these actions, he decides to go out way at night with "inexplicable munchies" casing a neighborhood far, far from his own. His responisble, caring parents, assuming he was reading the bible in his room.:upeyes:

He runs into a guy who was curious about what he was doing, then leaves to go away and he decides to jump the little man and try to beat him to death.

So, this guy, to your hero? I guess that speaks a lot to your character.

Trayvon Martin has no criminal history whatsoever- violent or otherwise. He's never even been arrested. Juvenile records are sealed. Repeat after me.

That's something Zimmerman can't say.

You keep saying that. Did the Black Panthers chain e-mail you this? Or do you have something solid?

WAIT, wait, wait... you may have solved a mystery for me... is that the "Gang Signs" all you guys keep talking about???

The DOUBLE DEUCE!?!?!

I never said it was a gang sign. Did anyone else?

Well I didn't even know it, but apparently every single Long Island guido I grew up with is in the very same GANG!!!

Is there a separate gang for air kissing?

So, you hate Italians too. I suspect if it isn't black you have a problem with it.

When do they hold their meetings?

When was your last station with a club in front of a polling station?

You sure you didn't smoke the bowl?:upeyes:

KalashniKEV
12-08-2012, 17:50
Isn't *blah blah blah* ILLEGAL?

Lots of stuff is illegal, my point is there's a difference between "sowing your wild oats" and forcefully trying to fornicate with your first cousin against her will.

Yeah, juvenile records are sealed for one.

Martin does not have a juvenile record- sealed or otherwise.

Zimmerman on the other hand, has worn los esposas more than once- and not just for beating on his esposa!

;)

Two, what was he going to do, use the screw driver to sing cumbaya with Jimmy Carter and habitat for humanity?

I don't know why he had a screwdriver in school. I had a leatherman in my rear pouch back when I went to HS. That's one of the best "burglary tools" there is!

After being suspended for these actions, he decides to go out way at night with "inexplicable munchies" casing a neighborhood far, far from his own.

Half-time at the All Star Game, bro. I'll bet he wasn't the only one gettin' some munchies.

He runs into a guy who was curious about what he was doing,

That's a real curious cat to be on the phone with 911 following in a vehicle, armed, and get out to the vehicle to give footchase when Trayvon tries to escape his unexplained pursuit, don't you think?

I never said it was a gang sign. Did anyone else?

No, and I readily admit that I don't have TV and I'm not really following this, but a lot of kooks were saying Martin was in a "Fight Club" and I'm like "OMG... What the heck is a real fight club?" like an MMA Gym? And then I later found out that there's a youtube of two kids in a schoolyard fight, neither of which was Trayvon.

Now I'm hearing all this "Gang Signs" and I'm like "Oh, wow... what gang? Bloods/Crips? MS-13?" but I'm pretty sure that's also a fabrication in reference to this photo.

So, you hate Italians too. I suspect if it isn't black you have a problem with it.

OMGosh... not-at-all!

I love Italians... and I'm a tremendous fan of anything with "cuatro formaggio" in the title.

Plus I know plenty of guidos who are asian, hispanic, whatever. I think you're using the old timey definition or something.

When was your last station with a club in front of a polling station?

I strongly considered coming out for Romney, but then I found out he isn't into Big Love... and I couldn't really join the Obama club for a lot of reasons...

If I did join one club or the other, it would certainly be a tough choice- I lean closer to the Republican side, but they only have fat chicks in their club. The chicks in the Obama club are hot, and I know I'd clean up in there with all the fat losers and skinny dorks... but they're all about taxing the crap out of dudes like me and volunteering their time, and I'm not into that at all.

I guess I'm in my own club. :wavey:

IQof1
12-08-2012, 19:45
If Zimmerman had used something like OC/Pepper Spray BEFORE Martin knocked him to the ground none of us would have ever heard his name. Student of the Gun shows before, during, and after Live OC exposure on their show this week. http://www.studentofthegun.com

you obviously have NO concept of the use of pepper spray. that crap goes EVERYWHERE and gets EVERYONE!

i hate using that stuff! it is more likely to disable the user as well as the target.

IQof1
12-08-2012, 19:48

if only it would happen more often.......

Kingarthurhk
12-08-2012, 19:50
you obviously have NO concept of the use of pepper spray. that crap goes EVERYWHERE and gets EVERYONE!

i hate using that stuff! it is more likely to disable the user as well as the target.

It also doesn't work on everyone. And if it does, it can take awhile to take effect. Having been sprayed by one of the very large canisters and having to fight my way through an arrest, I know it can take a bit to take effect.

It isn't magic capcesum fairy dust.

plainsman
12-08-2012, 21:33
What part of all homeowners and Mr. Zimmernam have the "right" to be on homeowners property any time they desire can't people comprehend? Furthermore as a crime patrol person access is also granted to be on homeowners property, and he was there with their permission.

I do know the person with the least amount of rights is a "guest". They tell you were to park, when to use the pool, etc.,. and certainly you don't get to crush someone's head in no matter how bad they make you feel. Maybe he should have taken his skittles and his drugs, and just stayed in Miami.

Jonesee
12-08-2012, 21:51
What part of all homeowners and Mr. Zimmernam have the "right" to be on homeowners property any time they desire can't people comprehend? Furthermore as a crime patrol person access is also granted to be on homeowners property, and he was there with their permission.

This comment is totally in error!

For years I have lived in private communities with private security. At NO POINT does the security have the right to be on my property.

Let me make that clear, at NO POINT can they be on my property. Permission is not written nor implied.

And some lame resident community watch would get trespassed immediately.

JuneyBooney
12-09-2012, 04:44
Some people should not own goats, because they makes it too easy for other people to get them.

:rofl:I agree.

Lady Glock
12-09-2012, 04:46
Really? That was public knowledge right after it happened. For a person who didn't read the articles, you've sure expressed a lot of opinions about the evil George Zimmerman.:upeyes:

So, basically, people who said you didn't know what you were talking about and were just taking the side popular with liberals...were right.

I keep looking for the "Like" button like the one from facebook....I would press it for your comment

bowtie454
12-09-2012, 06:14
We base our opinions on the evidence we do have (with the exception of KalishniKev and a few others who admittedly haven't bothered to find out what the evidence is and apparently only claim to have opinions to taunt others). That is implied in any discussion of current events in the news, whether on the internet or anywhere else. Sureoly you realize that and surely you have opinions about things going on in the world, without being personally involved. Otherwise, hwo would you do anything from carry on conversations to vote?

Your reply was post 183, read post 184. That is the kind of attitude I'm referring to.

ohsnapzombies
12-09-2012, 08:08
Well this thread escalated quickly.

IQof1
12-09-2012, 09:51
http://http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon-birth-certificate-sad-hill-news-2.jpg

noway
12-09-2012, 10:05

This thread of continual speculation ...nothing new for GT. Everybody think they have the answer and knows the evidence and they are away from the case , did interview anybody, reviewed the evidence or conducted the investigation

Classic

The only that has probably outbeat this thread with rumors and speculation has been; where is Obama BC , Bush and the finding or lacking of finding the WMD, or how SEAL team 6 took down Osama

:tongueout:

meleors
12-09-2012, 10:13

One question: Would that be before or after you pissed your pants?

I sure do love "internet tough guys". :rofl:

porschedog
12-09-2012, 10:21
"submit to my will or be shot"
Someone needs a bit of therapy

JuneyBooney
12-09-2012, 12:27
Its called an HOA. :rofl:

HOA are actually called HOGG...Home owner gestapo group...:rofl:

Kingarthurhk
12-09-2012, 12:32
HOA are actually called HOGG...Home owner gestapo group...:rofl:

Duck Dynasty H.O.A. Meeting - YouTube

:rofl::supergrin:

WarCry
12-09-2012, 13:03
If Zimmerman had used something like OC/Pepper Spray BEFORE Martin knocked him to the ground...[/url]

....then he would have been charged with battery, possibly aggravated battery, because until he was knocked to the ground, there was no known threat, so he would have been the aggressor.

Everyone can speculate how they want, but unless and until a jury hears the case, there are some very simple facts that are known, and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS:

George Zimmerman did not attack Trayvon Martin. Mr. Martin's body showed no sign of trauma other than the fatal wound.

Mr. Zimmerman reported at the scene that he had been hit in the face and then had his head slammed against the sidewalk. The photo evidence supports this report, and there is - to the best public knowledge - nothing that refutes this story.

Mr. Zimmerman pulled a legally-owned and -carried firearm and shot Mr. Martin because the physical attack put him in fear of his life (again, an assertion easily supported by the photo evidence).

That's it. That's ALL that matters.

Why Martin was at his Dad's girlfriend's place makes no difference.

Whether or not Martin had drugs in his system doesn't matter.

Where Martin was coming from or going to and the route he was taking has no bearing.

Why Zimmerman was following him doesn't change the story, nor does the question of whether Zimmerman as still pursuing or going back to his vehicle.

There was not provocation from George Zimmerman - we would have heard it on the 911 call (unless both were adapt at sign language and carrying on an argument that way!). Following someone is not enough physical provocation to put your hands on the follower.

Zimmerman was hit, and continued to be hit, and acted to defend himself in a circumstance that matches all the evidence made public to date.

History of EITHER party is irrelevant The 60, 30, 15, or 2 minutes leading up to the first punch are irrelevant.

A man was attacked, and fired a handgun to defend himself.

Period.

Unless there's any other EVIDENCE to the contrary (NOT speculation, rumor, innuendo, conjecture, or pure fiction), then I can't see how, under Florida law, an arrest warrant was even REQUESTED, let alone signed. And - again, barring additional evidence - I don't seen how Zimmerman loses the case.

I also can't see how Zimmerman would lose if he decided to pursue and unwarranted arrest suit when the criminal trial is over.

MtBaldy
12-09-2012, 13:14
Unless there's any other EVIDENCE to the contrary (NOT speculation, rumor, innuendo, conjecture, or pure fiction), then I can't see how, under Florida law, an arrest warrant was even REQUESTED, let alone signed.

Of course you see. Anyone with half a brain, and that eliminates several posters here, knows if Zimmerman had been black and Martin was white or hispanice there would have been no arrest and no charges. And anyone who suggested there should be would have been reprimanded.

I also can't see how Zimmerman would lose if he decided to pursue and unwarranted arrest suit when the criminal trial is over.

He's already suing NBC, and should win. I hope they have a long list of suits to file and Zim ends up a rich man. He deserves it.

IQof1
12-09-2012, 13:15
....then he would have been charged with battery, possibly aggravated battery, because until he was knocked to the ground, there was no known threat, so he would have been the aggressor.

Everyone can speculate how they want, but unless and until a jury hears the case, there are some very simple facts that are known, and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS:

George Zimmerman did not attack Trayvon Martin. Mr. Martin's body showed no sign of trauma other than the fatal wound.

Mr. Zimmerman reported at the scene that he had been hit in the face and then had his head slammed against the sidewalk. The photo evidence supports this report, and there is - to the best public knowledge - nothing that refutes this story.

Mr. Zimmerman pulled a legally-owned and -carried firearm and shot Mr. Martin because the physical attack put him in fear of his life (again, an assertion easily supported by the photo evidence).

That's it. That's ALL that matters.

Why Martin was at his Dad's girlfriend's place makes no difference.

Whether or not Martin had drugs in his system doesn't matter.

Where Martin was coming from or going to and the route he was taking has no bearing.

Why Zimmerman was following him doesn't change the story, nor does the question of whether Zimmerman as still pursuing or going back to his vehicle.

There was not provocation from George Zimmerman - we would have heard it on the 911 call (unless both were adapt at sign language and carrying on an argument that way!). Following someone is not enough physical provocation to put your hands on the follower.

Zimmerman was hit, and continued to be hit, and acted to defend himself in a circumstance that matches all the evidence made public to date.

History of EITHER party is irrelevant The 60, 30, 15, or 2 minutes leading up to the first punch are irrelevant.

A man was attacked, and fired a handgun to defend himself.

Period.

Unless there's any other EVIDENCE to the contrary (NOT speculation, rumor, innuendo, conjecture, or pure fiction), then I can't see how, under Florida law, an arrest warrant was even REQUESTED, let alone signed. And - again, barring additional evidence - I don't seen how Zimmerman loses the case.

only reason an arrest warrant was issued was to appease the animals doing the protesting. if this were a white guy killed by a black guy, no warrants, no arrests, no riots.

but, we have what we have, a population base made almost entirely of animals who will riot at the drop of a hat. prime example is the "Bayou Classic" in New Orleans where the cops pretty much let them run the city for a week. or, any "black" spring break. a white gets out of line, he is waffle stomped and hauled off to jail. a black gets freaknik and the cops ignore it because it only takes the slightest provocation to set that type of crowd off.

look what the animals did to their own neighborhoods after Rodney King. yet, how many white people rioted after Reginald Denny was pulled from his truck and beaten almost to death by 4 black guys on national TV?

Kingarthurhk
12-09-2012, 13:15
Of course you see. Anyone with half a brain, and that eliminates several posters here, knows if Zimmerman had been black and Martin was white or hispanice there would have been no arrest and no charges. And anyone who suggested there should be would have been reprimanded.

Zimmerman is Hispanic. He is as white as Obama.

IQof1
12-09-2012, 13:19
oh, and if the above post offends you, too bad. i am not a very politically correct guy. i lived in new orleans all my life surrounded by this type of lowlife scum.

Katrina was good for us in the sense it spread some of those animals around the country so yall could get a feel for we deal with on a daily basis.

IQof1
12-09-2012, 13:20
Zimmerman is Hispanic. He is as white as Obama.

ya but the media made a huge deal about him being white, not half cuban, half white.

wonder why.........

Kingarthurhk
12-09-2012, 13:21
oh, and if the above post offends you, too bad. i am not a very politically correct guy. i lived in new orleans all my life surrounded by this type of lowlife scum.

Katrina was good for us in the sense it spread some of those animals around the country so yall could get a feel for we deal with on a daily basis.

Yeah, thanks for that.

sheriff733
12-09-2012, 13:26
only reason an arrest warrant was issued was to appease the animals doing the protesting. if this were a white guy killed by a black guy, no warrants, no arrests, no riots.

but, we have what we have, a population base made almost entirely of animals who will riot at the drop of a hat. prime example is the "Bayou Classic" in New Orleans where the cops pretty much let them run the city for a week. or, any "black" spring break. a white gets out of line, he is waffle stomped and hauled off to jail. a black gets freaknik and the cops ignore it because it only takes the slightest provocation to set that type of crowd off.

look what the animals did to their own neighborhoods after Rodney King. yet, how many white people rioted after Reginald Denny was pulled from his truck and beaten almost to death by 4 black guys on national TV?

Only thing I would say would maybe be that it's not quite that broad a brush, but I definitely understand what you're saying.

IQof1
12-09-2012, 13:47
Yeah, thanks for that.

Sorry man, really I am. But, it was amazing traveling all over the country and hearing how "racist" we were in The South. Now, I hear, "man how'd y'all deal with them?" All the time.

Look at Houston and Dallas crime statistics for proof....

And yeah, I did paint with a broad brush, just maybe not as broad as some would think.

You see, we want so desperately to believe the only difference in the different races of humans is skin color. To acknowledge that there are differences in the races is labeled "racist" otherwise we would have to face some ugly truths....it's just a way to avoid "taboo" scientific facts.

Are all dogs the same?
Are all monkeys/apes the same?
Are all lizards the same?

Kingarthurhk
12-09-2012, 13:49
Sorry man, really I am. But, it was amazing traveling all over the country and hearing how "racist" we were in The South. Now, I hear, "man how'd y'all deal with them?" All the time.

Look at Houston and Dallas crime statistics for proof....

And yeah, I did paint with a broad brush, just maybe not as broad as some would think.

You see, we want so desperately to believe the only difference in the different races of humans is skin color. To acknowledge that there are differences in the races is labeled "racist" otherwise we would have to face some ugly truths....it's just a way to avoid "taboo" scientific facts.

Are all dogs the same?

I never thought NO was racist except for Mayor Nagan.

Phaze5ive
12-09-2012, 13:50
You see, we want so desperately to believe the only difference in the different races of humans is skin color. To acknowledge that are differences in the races is labeled "racist" otherwise we would have to face some ugly truths....

Are all dogs the same?
Yes, yes, and yes. Race has nothing to do with it. It's more to do with the situation that people are in.

TBO
12-09-2012, 13:54
Culture?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

IQof1
12-09-2012, 13:56
Yes, yes, and yes. Race has nothing to do with it. It's more to do with the situation that people are in.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

All dog breeds are not the same etc, etc....

Look what we have done here in America in just a few hundred years.

Now look at Africa, the cradle of civilization with tens of thousands of years.

Look at the Asian countries and how they have exploded in all aspects of manufacturing, inventing education and economy. And the have only been at it in a "modern" sense for about a century. They were pretty dang advanced in their own right before Europeans came around too.

And Africa is still a turd.

IQof1
12-09-2012, 13:57
Culture?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

A culture of animals that would rather live like animals, act like animals and never accept societal norms because its "too white".

Phaze5ive
12-09-2012, 14:09
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

All dog breeds are not the same etc, etc....

Look what we have done here in America in just a few hundred years.

Now look at Africa, the cradle of civilization with tens of thousands of years.

Look at the Asian countries and how they have exploded in all aspects of manufacturing, inventing education and economy. And the have only been at it in a "modern" sense for about a century. They were pretty dang advanced in their own right before Europeans came around too.

And Africa is still a turd.

Wow...

Ever consider that it's because Africa is a harsh environment to live in? In the upper half you get a lovely desert and in the bottom half you get grasslands with hundred of species and diseases that can easily kill you?

Humans are all the same, dude. Same family, same genus, same specie.

IQof1
12-09-2012, 14:42
Wow...

Ever consider that it's because Africa is a harsh environment to live in? In the upper half you get a lovely desert and in the bottom half you get grasslands with hundred of species and diseases that can easily kill you?

Humans are all the same, dude. Same family, same genus, same specie.

really? thats youre excuse as to why in over 50 THOUSAND years, africa is still the way it is?

btw, you forgot the jungles in the west. so with those different climes, the poor africans cant do anything right? we should focus on them with the same lens we use on the Africans here in the USA? well, we have those climes and more here in the USA and it STILL seems the Africans here cant do much either..... unless of course you consider unfettered crime, gangs, unchecked drug use/dealings, an unnatural avoidance to anything resembling education, rampant illegitimate pregnancies, generational govt dependence as positives.

also, let me add, thats why its population is still living in straw huts eating termites?
thats why HIV/AIDS is still running rampant over there because in order to get rid of it, you have to have sex with a virgin? (thier belief, not mine)

South Africa was built up by the Europeans and then given back to the Africans....it's a shining example of a modern society..../sarcasm off. Sierra Leon same thing but with the USA's help.

the only part of Africa really doing anything is Egypt but, since Bobo the Clown had his little Arab Spring moment, that's pretty much taken the turd swirl too.

and please, lets look at pretty much everything that culture has put its hands on. continents, countries, counties, cities, all crap. e.g. New Orleans, Detroit, Atlanta, Oakland, Wash DC, East St Louis, Memphis, Philly....and now, the USA....

KalashniKEV
12-09-2012, 14:59
I can't believe this turned into a White Power thread...

I want to keep in it but... wow, just wow....

:shocked:

IQof1
12-09-2012, 15:03
I can't believe this turned into a White Power thread...

I want to keep in it but... wow, just wow....

:shocked:

you did your best to take down the thread all on your own...or you kept it alive with your stupidity.....jury is still out on that. besides, who says im white?

Mrs. VR
12-09-2012, 15:10
Please review the TOS, especially this part:

. We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But, we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity). Posts with racist or extremist comments or content are not allowed. This includes links to sites with such content.

:freak: