Require “non-gun owning” citizens of Vermont to register and pay a $500 fee [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Require “non-gun owning” citizens of Vermont to register and pay a $500 fee

HerrGlock
12-04-2012, 07:43
http://www.houstonianonline.com/viewpoints/mears-proposed-gun-ownership-bill-threatens-individual-rights-1.2800220#.UL4LyyNQEeN

wvtarheel
12-04-2012, 07:48
I don't think thats a serious bill, I think the lawmaker who proposed it is just making fun of Obamacare.

SMOKEin
12-04-2012, 08:17
That's a somewhat interesting proposal. I wonder what his true angle is? Force the lib's to fight it by saying 2A is a choice for everyone, not a mandate, therefore tossing out their credibility the next time they shout about 2a not being an individual right? Or maybe just some chest puffing of the states rights as a preemptive strike against a fed gun ban?

The only thing I can say for certain, Morgan has some pretty eyes.

Drain You
12-04-2012, 09:17
I know as someone who does not live in Texas or Vermont, the first source I look to for Vermotian news is someone from Texas.

Also: I think idea is HILARIOUS and a 100% accurate response to the gross amount of anti gun hysteria.