Steven Seagal accepts no-rules fight against Randy Couture [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Steven Seagal accepts no-rules fight against Randy Couture

Pages : [1] 2

TBO
12-04-2012, 18:25
Morning Report: Steven Seagal accepts no-rules fight against Randy Couture on stipulation that no witnesses are present

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/12/4/3722150/morning-report-steven-seagal-accepts-no-rules-fight-against-randy-couture-no-witnesses

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keoking
12-04-2012, 18:28
Morning Report: Steven Seagal accepts no-rules fight against Randy Couture on stipulation that no witnesses are present

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/12/4/3722150/morning-report-steven-seagal-accepts-no-rules-fight-against-randy-couture-no-witnesses

Jean Claude Van Damme already called winners.

VC-Racing
12-04-2012, 18:32
Gonna need some :popcorn:

*ASH*
12-04-2012, 18:39
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/images5-14.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/blooper.gif

Rotn1
12-04-2012, 18:40
Seriously?
Whatever he may be and whatever skills remain he is an old, overweight guy.
How does that saying go, too fat to run / too old to fight.
Anyway, Segal's principe martial art is Hapkido, great on the street, gut against an MMA champ...... I don't think so.
So much wrong with this.

sappy13
12-04-2012, 18:41
iv never understood peoples obsession with steven seagal. i wish it would be a televised fight.

concretefuzzynuts
12-04-2012, 18:42
Delusional.

*ASH*
12-04-2012, 18:43
Seriously?
Anyway, Segal's principe martial art is Hapkido, great on the street, gut against an MMA champ...... I don't think so.
So much wrong with this.

diamondd2
12-04-2012, 18:45
Seagal will get destroyed. No chance whatsoever.

glock_19guy1983
12-04-2012, 18:53
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:What a maroon

norm357
12-04-2012, 19:00
I don't know. I just don't know. I have seen all of Segals movies. Even the crappy direct to video ones. I think maybe, just maybe, he could take Randy.

:innocent:

LASTRESORT20
12-04-2012, 19:11
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UPei9tAwb24/TmZ20ZlaT_I/AAAAAAAAAHg/PaaN6QMdAnQ/s1600/hr_steven_seagal_against_the_dark_1_original-663x1024.jpg

"stipulation that no witnesses are present........."

faawrenchbndr
12-04-2012, 19:13
Segal is a washed up, has been bum, that never was any good.

*ASH*
12-04-2012, 19:15

might be true , but i wouldnt **** with him . randy would wax his ass thou

Walk Soft
12-04-2012, 19:16
Segal couldn't beat Couture in his(Segal's) prime.Segal could out shoot him though.

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 19:20
Segal couldn't beat Couture in his(Segal's) prime.Segal could out shoot him though.

Maybe that's what he meant by "no rules"...you know, OC would prevent a loss here.

LASTRESORT20
12-04-2012, 19:30

Successful and good-enough "bum" Who has made a better living than Many...many folks....The "fight" (challenge) is all hype and publicity-stunt from 2 guys who are out of their Prime...so the Po-folks can squabble and argue who is "better" and more Polished...:yawn:

:supergrin:

12-04-2012, 19:31
MMA is a joke! Take out a knee, or collar bone, or floating rib and it's over.

Dubble-Tapper
12-04-2012, 19:35
is this like the james toney money maker?

couture is much too athletic for that old dude. my friends are always saying, "bro, he trains with the spider"

he would get the same thing james toney did. takedown then ground n' pound...

tantrix
12-04-2012, 19:35
Seagal is legit...but he couldn't last more than about 20 seconds inside a cage with Couture.

arclight610
12-04-2012, 19:37
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UPei9tAwb24/TmZ20ZlaT_I/AAAAAAAAAHg/PaaN6QMdAnQ/s1600/hr_steven_seagal_against_the_dark_1_original-663x1024.jpg

"stipulation that no witnesses are present........."

You might be right...

"Oh no, I don't play by rules," he responded. "That's not how I fight.

tantrix
12-04-2012, 19:39
You might be right...

"Oh no, I don't play by rules," he responded. "That's not how I fight.

Seagal just didn't want any witnesses around to see Couture stomp mudhole in his ass, that's all. :rofl:

F14Scott
12-04-2012, 19:39
Does "no rules" mean small joint locks are allowed? If that's the case, Randy has a whole new world of Aiki jujitsu to learn. If Segal can get a hold of Randy's wrist or hand before he, himself, gets knocked out, it will be all over.

In college I went full steam against my instructor and he just dodged and batted my attacks until he got my wrist. Then, he tossed me around for a minute before making me jump onto my head and tap out.

ronin.45
12-04-2012, 19:41
This is just Seagal trying to keep his name in the MMA media. What possible reason would Couture have to accept a "no witnesses" fight? That stipulation was made to ensure that the fight didn't happen. Seagal has no interest in fighting for real. As for Seagal outshooting Couture, I wouldn't bet on it. Couture is a shooter too and Seagal never impressed me much. It annoys me that Silva and Machida keep this bozo around.

tantrix
12-04-2012, 19:44

Try any of those 3 when I shoot in for a takedown...10:1 odds you end up on your back with me in a dominant position. That's exactly the kind of thinking that would cause Seagal to get his ass kicked.

countrygun
12-04-2012, 19:46
Does "no rules" mean small joint locks are allowed? If that's the case, Randy has a whole new world of Aiki jujitsu to learn. If Segal can get a hold of Randy's wrist or hand before he, himself, gets knocked out, it will be all over.

In college I went full steam against my instructor and he just dodged and batted my attacks until he got my wrist. Then, he tossed me around for a minute before making me jump onto my head and tap out.

I was "fortunate enough" to watch my 50 yr old 5'8" Sensei in a a real "Lets not disrespect the Dojo, we'll go outside" fight agains a 26 year-old 6'4" 3rd dan.

Old age and experience definitely beat youth and skill that day, very badly

OlliesRevenge
12-04-2012, 19:50

Not...

No rules against collar bone or rib strikes I'm aware of... And I've never heard of one on those injuries stopping an MMA fight.

Anyway, MMA fighters can do all that too when there are truly no rules. Plus, you didn't mention the nastiest moves-- eye gouging, fish hooking, groin strikes, hair pulling, ear ripping...

MMA is as nasty as it can be while still allowing two dudes to fight another day.

That said... Couture will be able to dominate Seagal without even hurting him... With the same ease as wrestling and pinning his little sister on the ground.

tantrix
12-04-2012, 19:54
Old age and experience definitely beat youth and skill that day, very badly

I'll give Seagal his credit...he really is experienced (in his particular style of martial arts anyway) but he's so far out of his element against Couture it's ridiculous.

That said... Couture will be able to dominate Seagal without even hurting him... With the same ease as wrestling and pinning his little sister on the ground.

Bingo. You just posted a play-by-play of how that fight would go down.

bmoore
12-04-2012, 20:02

We live and train for people like you. I can already picture working from side mount into full mount. Maybe a clock choke in side mount, now I cant decide.

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 20:12
We live and train for people like you. I can already picture working from side mount into full mount. Maybe a clock choke in side mount, now I cant decide.

Nah...assuming you're in MMA, you live and train for fighting others that are doing the same thing with the intent of beating you. When you get to be my age, you'll want to avoid living in areas where it is cold and damp a good part of the year. Just sayin'

Dan_ntx
12-04-2012, 20:12
I'll take Seagal...

He isn't unfamiliar with MMA, he certainly knows Randy Couture...so he must be bat #^%! crazy. It's hard to bet against crazy in a fight.

Annoyedgrunt
12-04-2012, 20:16
I hope Seagal isn't thinking of being Above The Law with this whole no witnesses thing...

If Seagal loses, could it be said that he will be Out For Justice against Randy?

Who knows? Randy might be On Deadly Ground, and find out that Seagal is Hard To Kill.

But if Randy makes sure that Seagal isn't Out Of Reach and goes Out For A Kill, then Seagal will be Half Past Dead.

Grabbrass
12-04-2012, 20:21

He's a 7-dan Aikido master, the first foreigner to attain such a level and the first to operate a dojo in Japan. He's still a major celebrity in Japan - he speaks fluent Japanese and I've seen him appear occasionally on Japanese variety and talk shows. His daughter is also a famous actress there, because he's her father.

He's 60 years old, and I agree with most everyone else here that this is just silly, but to say he was never any good?? Nope.

Steven Seagal - Master Of The Aikido - YouTube

Dubble-Tapper
12-04-2012, 20:22
Not...

No rules against collar bone or rib strikes I'm aware of... And I've never heard of one on those injuries stopping an MMA fight.

youve never seen a fight ended by a rib strike? i can name a few off the top.

TBO
12-04-2012, 20:23
Well, there's at least one fraud here :tbo:

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 20:28

It's me! It's me!:rofl:

bmoore
12-04-2012, 20:29
Nah...assuming you're in MMA, you live and train for fighting others that are doing the same thing with the intent of beating you. When you get to be my age, you'll want to avoid living in areas where it is cold and damp a good part of the year. Just sayin'

Im in MMA to protect myself at work and off duty, to make myself better at all aspects of self defense. Not medals and competition.

bmoore
12-04-2012, 20:31
BEST ONE EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herSynqVN3M

12-04-2012, 20:36
We live and train for people like you.If MMA people weren't so predictable and sloppy, I might take them seriously.

I can already picture working from side mount into full mount. Maybe a clock choke in side mount, now I cant decide.You have a wonderful imagination! :wavey:

fnfalman
12-04-2012, 20:37
I'll bet that Segal would still outshoot Couture. I seem to recall that way back when Segal was hot on the silver screen, one of the gun mags did a feature on him and the custom guns that he owned. Somehow the name Tussey stood in my mind as one of Segal's custom gun builders.

They need to feature Segal in Expendables 3.

gjk5
12-04-2012, 20:45
He's a 7-dan Aikido master, the first foreigner to attain such a level and the first to operate a dojo in Japan. He's still a major celebrity in Japan - he speaks fluent Japanese and I've seen him appear occasionally on Japanese variety and talk shows. His daughter is also a famous actress there, because he's her father.

He's 60 years old, and I agree with most everyone else here that this is just silly, but to say he was never any good?? Nope.

Steven Seagal - Master Of The Aikido - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH6HtkySiCQ)

a master thespian!

ithaca_deerslayer
12-04-2012, 20:45
I don't think I've ever seen a Segal movie. Any good?

Never heard of the other guy. Has been?

bunk22
12-04-2012, 20:48

This is a joke right? :rofl: MMA fighters are only dangerous in the octagon, is that it?

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 20:49
Im in MMA to protect myself at work and off duty, to make myself better at all aspects of self defense. Not medals and competition.

I haven't fought in a ring in a very long time...and it was kickboxing, not MMA (wasn't available to me then). I trained in multiple martial arts (including judo (couldn't use that in the ring then), kenpo, tae kwon do). Even just what I did, it was day & night going into a ring...and quite a shock when I fought my first and only pro fighter.

I don't know what to believe with Segal. He's surrounded himself with so much Hollywood hype over his career, who knows. Based on what I have seen and read, he's very skilled in one style. However the guys that fight now in MMA, IMHO, have much more diverse skills that yeild an overall better fighter. Combine that with the age, shape, etc, I'm thinking Mr. Segal won't fair too well. But who knows...my first fight - I was a young, overly confident individual and fought a guy much older that was shorter and looked to be out of shape. It was the only amatuer fight that I lost, but I lost it really well. He knocked the livin' crap out me. I lost my peripheral version immediately after the fight for a short period.

Kudos to you and others that train in MMA fighting and put it to the test. Not me. There's a place not too far from me (Creighton's MMA) that I've thought about visiting just to train. However I can tell you that any kind of fighting sport takes a toll on your body. Injuries to my hands and feet still cause me problems 25 yrs later. Not sure I want to add to that.

bunk22
12-04-2012, 20:50
If MMA people weren't so predictable and sloppy, I might take them seriously.

Sounds like something an internet warrior would say lol

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 20:50

Under Seige was good...however, all I remember is a girl that comes out of a cake on the ship.

12-04-2012, 20:52
Not...

Anyway, MMA fighters can do all that too when there are truly no rules. Plus, you didn't mention the nastiest moves-- eye gouging, fish hooking, groin strikes, hair pulling, ear ripping...

MMA is as nasty as it can be while still allowing two dudes to fight another day.

It's not a real fight if there are rules.

tantrix
12-04-2012, 20:52

Just because you're washed up doesn't mean I am. :cool:

12-04-2012, 20:53
This is a joke right? :rofl: MMA fighters are only dangerous in the octagon, is that it?It's not a real fight if there are rules.

Sounds like something an internet warrior would say lol
Call me whatever you want, it's cool.

fnfalman
12-04-2012, 20:54

Some were amusing, some were down right sucky. Though to be fair, the later ones that were straight to video featured lots of Eastern European bewbies.

He's a has-been for MMA fighting but now trying to make it in Hollywood. He's been featured in various movies with small parts but got more screen times with Sylvester Stallone's Expendables 1 and Expendables 2.

Grabbrass
12-04-2012, 20:55
a master thespian!

This, he is not. LOL

But for a while there, his movies did do well. I always got a kick out of the soda bottle suppressor. Unfortunately I can't find the scene on YT.

fnfalman
12-04-2012, 20:56
Under Seige was good...however, all I remember is a girl that comes out of a cake on the ship.

She was a Playboy Playmate. I think that she only flopped nungas a few times in the movies.

bmoore
12-04-2012, 20:56
I haven't fought in a ring in a very long time...and it was kickboxing, not MMA (wasn't available to me then). I trained in multiple martial arts (including judo (couldn't use that in the ring then), kenpo, tae kwon do). Even just what I did, it was day & night going into a ring...and quite a shock when I fought my first and only pro fighter.

I don't know what to believe with Segal. He's surrounded himself with so much Hollywood hype over his career, who knows. Based on what I have seen and read, he's very skilled in one style. However the guys that fight now in MMA, IMHO, have much more diverse skills that yeild an overall better fighter. Combine that with the age, shape, etc, I'm thinking Mr. Segal won't fair too well. But who knows...my first fight - I was a young, overly confident individual and fought a guy much older that was shorter and looked to be out of shape. It was the only amatuer fight that I lost, but I lost it really well. He knocked the livin' crap out me. I lost my peripheral version immediately after the fight for a short period.

Kudos to you and others that train in MMA fighting and put it to the test. Not me. There's a place not too far from me (Creighton's MMA) that I've thought about visiting just to train. However I can tell you that any kind of fighting sport takes a toll on your body. Injuries to my hands and feet still cause me problems 25 yrs later. Not sure I want to add to that.

You should train, even if you are just toying with the idea. Feel out your gym near you. You are right, your body will get banged around a little. Most gyms are not even close to what people think, they are laid back with really nice helpful people. At one point we had all different kinds of people at ours. People who did it as sport, exercise, competed in traditional Gi jiu jitsu to people who trained for MMA. It is great experience and is an eye opener. I would really like to start going as much as I used to, hopefully when our overtime slows down.

Dubble-Tapper
12-04-2012, 20:58
This is a joke right? :rofl: MMA fighters are only dangerous in the octagon, is that it?

yeah no kidding..... tell that to Roger Huerta :rofl:

dino1
12-04-2012, 21:02
what if he eats Randy??

TBO
12-04-2012, 21:02
How did the fraud know I was referring to him w/o using a name...

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 21:07

But I called it before he did...of course, you did say at least one. It's all so confusing. I think the giant cake scene has really caused me to slip a gear.

Benton
12-04-2012, 21:11
Seriously?
So much wrong with this.

His style is not Hapkido it is Akido or Aikido (i've seen it spelled both ways). Maybe someone can chime in with the correct spelling.

tantrix
12-04-2012, 21:12

Because you're the only one that would derail your own thread with something you think you know... :rofl:

TBO
12-04-2012, 21:13
Outed & outed. :cool:

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 21:14
His style is not Hapkido it is Akido or Aikido (i've seen it spelled both ways). Maybe someone can chime in with the correct spelling.

Never studied it, but I'm not sure there is a "correct" spelling in English. Pretty interesting martial art though.

tantrix
12-04-2012, 21:14

Isn't there a subforum you should be on? After all, GNG hates your kind... :whistling:

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 21:15

You cut me deep, TBO :supergrin:

robin303
12-04-2012, 21:16
It's not a real fight if there are rules.

Close my friend. There is no rules in a fight.

TBO
12-04-2012, 21:17
You cut me deep, TBO :supergrin:
Cat Stevens - First Cut Is The Deepest - YouTube

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 21:19
Isn't there a subforum you should be on? After all, GNG hates your kind... :whistling:

That's a bit strong. I don't know him. Have butted heads over on the carry section on rare occasion. But he is entertaining and has a job that I still don't understand why someone would want to do it today. Seems like a good guy to me.

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 21:21
Cat Stevens - First Cut Is The Deepest - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZ1y5WxtOk)

Holy crap...you must be as old as I am. I suspect I have it on vinyl :supergrin: Is he still a Muslim?

tantrix
12-04-2012, 21:22
That's a bit strong. I don't know him. Have butted heads over on the carry section on rare occasion. But he is entertaining and has a job that I still don't understand why someone would want to do it today. Seems like a good guy to me.

Oops...yeah, you apparently don't know the whole back story to this. I wasn't referring to you, my apologies.

TBO
12-04-2012, 21:22
"Seasoned"

12-04-2012, 21:25
Close my friend. There is no rules in a fight.
Rules in fight = not a (real) fight.

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 21:26
"Seasoned"

That has a better ring to it.

BTW - Tantrix...you're right. I have no clue of some past issues there. Of course being older...oops, seasoned, I tend to easily forget things like that :supergrin:

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 21:28
Based on thread interest, I'd say they could draw some decent PPV money on a Seagal / Couture fight. Surely that's not behind the whole thing.

Wil Ufgood
12-04-2012, 21:28
Billy Jack would kick both their asses!

jdavionic
12-04-2012, 21:30
Billy Jack would kick both their asses!

Chuck Norris would kick all their asses...and their Mothers would feel the pain from the beatings.

P.S. I cannot believe we got to page 3 before Chuck's name was mentioned.

HollowHead
12-04-2012, 21:37
I'm doing this from memory so bear with me. Years ago, Seagal couldn't get financing for his latest film because the script had gotten Bhuddist and lost its investor appeal so he had either the Gambinos or Geneoveses in NYC finance it. The movie flopped and the Mafia wanted their money back and when Seagal couldn't cough up he was beaten so badly by two untrained goons he required hospitalization. HH

sns3guppy
12-04-2012, 21:41
Anyway, Segal's principe martial art is Hapkido,

No, it's aikido. Very different.

Segal is the real deal. His movies aside, and his well documented arrogance aside, he still instructs and still trains.

Seagal has a strong sense of self-importance, but that doesn't diminish his understanding or ability, nor should he be underestimated. There is nothing hollywood about his skills or ability as a martial artist.

I'm very much against matches of skill or tournaments, and I have no idea who Coutre is...perhaps he's a celebrity. I don't really care.

If a fight is to take place, doing so in private is appropriate. There should be no issue of win or lose. It's a private conversation, and should remain that way. Words are one thing. A physical interaction is another, and it's a conversation that should remain between the two of them.

Wil Ufgood
12-04-2012, 21:50
Chuck Norris would kick all their asses...and their Mothers would feel the pain from the beatings.

P.S. I cannot believe we got to page 3 before Chuck's name was mentioned.

Holy crap, how could I forget Chuck, especially after using my total gym today!

sigman69
12-04-2012, 22:54
when you see jonathan living seagull's uke's doing cartwheels and flips from the joint locks etc...they are going with it...IF it was for real they would go to one knee or just straight down...it is so that they dont get a broken wrist or elbow. Coutoure would stomp his ass in the ground in real life.

*ASH*
12-05-2012, 00:30
I'm doing this from memory so bear with me. Years ago, Seagal couldn't get financing for his latest film because the script had gotten Bhuddist and lost its investor appeal so he had either the Gambinos or Geneoveses in NYC finance it. The movie flopped and the Mafia wanted their money back and when Seagal couldn't cough up he was beaten so badly by two untrained goons he required hospitalization. HH

is this in the bigfoot ??

got a link or story to this . i call BS

BEER
12-05-2012, 05:27
i have to appreciate segal's "no witnesses" clause in this situation, it shows he understands that nobody really gives a **** and shouldn't be forced to watch such a debacle.

this is the testosterone equivalent of boy george and george michael meeting in the parking lot of a gay bar to trade blows.

frank4570
12-05-2012, 06:05
this is the testosterone equivalent of boy george and george michael meeting in the parking lot of a gay bar to trade blows.

Funniest thing today.:rofl:

strack350
12-05-2012, 06:57
Segal, and Couture should be thanking god they don't have to fight this guy...:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmE69bZ1rtM

Chesafreak
12-05-2012, 07:02
Try any of those 3 when I shoot in for a takedown...10:1 odds you end up on your back with me in a dominant position. That's exactly the kind of thinking that would cause Seagal to get his ass kicked.

If there are no rules, a knee to the head will put an end to a takedown attempt.

Tango 1Zero
12-05-2012, 07:33
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/cherokee22/2i1z2tf.gif

tantrix
12-05-2012, 07:42
If there are no rules, a knee to the head will put an end to a takedown attempt.

Sure, if you have infinite time like the movies. Reality says you're going to be going to the ground before that knee even has a chance to cross your mind.

DanaT
12-05-2012, 07:47

there was talk about outing someone...could it be personal experience with scenarios like this that leads someone to want to out someone else?

Wil Ufgood
12-05-2012, 07:50
Sure, if you have infinite time like the movies. Reality says you're going to be going to the ground before that knee even has a chance to cross your mind.

:upeyes:

BEER
12-05-2012, 07:53

hopefully he'll land on the spyderco i'm gonna stick through his spine, kidney's, liver, spleen, lungs, and whatever else i can hit while he's sniffing my belly button.

put me in a ring/octagon and i'm a had ass before the bell even rings. put me on the street with no rules though and i'll smile going into that fight.

automatic slim
12-05-2012, 07:56
Steve is also the greatest musician that ever lived. Just ask him!
(I have some friends that played on his record....:supergrin:)
Steven Segal - YouTube

Rotn1
12-05-2012, 07:58

Agree, I am mistaken (don't tell my wife)

GreenDrake
12-05-2012, 08:00
His japanese vids seem kind of funny. Like "hey, we are going to rush three guys at you, they will hold their hands out and let you flip them around like rag dolls" I think Randy punishes him in this one.

Chuck TX
12-05-2012, 08:02
Bruce Lee could have whipped them both.

HexHead
12-05-2012, 08:11
She was a Playboy Playmate. I think that she only flopped nungas a few times in the movies.

Erika Elaniak (sp?). She was one of the original BayWatch hotties. I think Pamela Anderson replaced her.

She was hotter than Pam.

Chesafreak
12-05-2012, 08:23

I did that once as a knee-jerk reaction when the guys were horseplaying around and a guy tried to shoot in for a takedown. I didn't think, I just reacted. The guy got KTFO. We had a very scary few minutes while we wondered if the guy was going to be ok. I was scared to death until the guy finally got up. Don't know if I could do it again, but like I said it was just a reaction, not thought out or planned.

brisk21
12-05-2012, 08:23
Randy would shoot a double, take him down, and wreck his s**t. The only chance steven would have is to choke Randy with them stupid scarfs he keeps wearing.

Foxterriermom
12-05-2012, 08:28
Hmmm. That would be like me entering a bathing suit contest with a bunch of 20 year olds.

mhill
12-05-2012, 08:38
That's funny. I actually respect Seagal's answer. I'm sure Randy was just playing. He's a cool guy. Seagal wouldn't stand a chance against Randy unless he brings weapons. Maybe that's what he means my no rules?

Randy is one of the best. Still probably only a few guys who could beat him. I've never seen a tougher individual in the ring.

Seagal wasn't being a blowhard. He just said that Randy knows where to find him. I think that's a good way to say he's not interested in the fight but if the fight comes to him he's ready.

Reyn
12-05-2012, 08:39
James Toney could take em all.

tantrix
12-05-2012, 08:40
I did that once as a knee-jerk reaction when the guys were horseplaying around and a guy tried to shoot in for a takedown. I didn't think, I just reacted. The guy got KTFO. We had a very scary few minutes while we wondered if the guy was going to be ok. I was scared to death until the guy finally got up. Don't know if I could do it again, but like I said it was just a reaction, not thought out or planned.

That's usually how it happens. It's also how you can tell if someone is experienced in fighting. Only someone blowing hot air would claim to be able to plant a knee to the head of anyone that tried a take down on them.

But, this is GNG...anything is possible. :rofl:

DanaT
12-05-2012, 08:47
Hmmm. That would be like me entering a bathing suit contest with a bunch of 20 year olds.

I think we need to judge this. :whistling: This seems to be the only way of settling it.

Or TBO vs the "frauds" in a steel cage death match.

Wil Ufgood
12-05-2012, 08:59
Fixed it fer ya

I think we need Jugs. :whistling: This seems to be the only way of settling it.

Or TBO vs Tantrix in a steel cage death match.

Carrys
12-05-2012, 09:13
Steve is also the greatest musician that ever lived. Just ask him!
(I have some friends that played on his record....:supergrin:)
Steven Segal - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3SKqqbj5A)

Now you've done it.

I've tried to stay completely disinterested......or at least nonpartisan in this joke of a paring, but showing this has made up my mind for sure.

Yeah, for so'.

Yep, betcha by golly wow.

Yes sir......greatest musician that ever lived, ever I say.

By all means, eh?:faint:

Dubble-Tapper
12-05-2012, 09:15
i have to appreciate segal's "no witnesses" clause in this situation, it shows he understands that nobody really gives a **** and shouldn't be forced to watch such a debacle.

Yeah, if those gays were formerly world class martial artists...

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Chesafreak
12-05-2012, 09:34
That's usually how it happens. It's also how you can tell if someone is experienced in fighting. Only someone blowing hot air would claim to be able to plant a knee to the head of anyone that tried a take down on them.

But, this is GNG...anything is possible. :rofl:

Ok, you don't have to believe my story, but I have seen it happen in two pro fights. Here's a link to the video of the first one I could find. http://kojunkie.com/josh-koscheck-vs-drew-fickett-fight-video.html Skip to 16 minutes and see for yourself.

I have heard that bad form is what makes you vulnerable to taking a knee to the head when you shoot in. I'm no expert so maybe you could clarify that for me.

I know I have seen it in a more recent fight as well.

fastbolt
12-05-2012, 09:58
Anyway, Segal's principe martial art is Hapkido...

Aikido, but with some other experience

tantrix
12-05-2012, 10:06
Ok, you don't have to believe my story, but I have seen it happen in two pro fights. Here's a link to the video of the first one I could find. http://kojunkie.com/josh-koscheck-vs-drew-fickett-fight-video.html Skip to 16 minutes and see for yourself.

I have heard that bad form is what makes you vulnerable to taking a knee to the head when you shoot in. I'm no expert so maybe you could clarify that for me.

I know I have seen it in a more recent fight as well.

No, I believe it...lots of people take knees to the face unexpectedly like that. And yes, bad form is sort of right. If you're getting knees to the face/head when going in for take-downs, you're doing something wrong...the person on the other end shouldn't even have enough time to react with a knee.

Fixed it fer ya

Oh there's more you could add to that list. :whistling:

Hell, I'm retired now but if they'd even show up I'd take those bouts...consecutively, without pay.

TBO
12-05-2012, 10:18
Fraud Flakes

It's what's for breakfast. :cool:

Sent from the capacitor of my Taser using Tapatalk 2

mac66
12-05-2012, 10:31
I seems pretty apparent to me that Segal was just spouting face saving rhetoric. He knows they would never get in a fight and that Couture was just kidding around.

On the other hand, this thread is pretty funny. Pretty much turned into a wank measuring contest.

tantrix
12-05-2012, 10:36
Fraud Flakes

It's really sad this is what you do with your pension...

Wil Ufgood
12-05-2012, 10:37
No, I believe it...lots of people take knees to the face unexpectedly like that. And yes, bad form is sort of right. If you're getting knees to the face/head when going in for take-downs, you're doing something wrong...the person on the other end shouldn't even have enough time to react with a knee.

Broad statement, really depends on the level of the individuals involved. I wrestled D1, wasn't great, but could defend against takedowns.

tantrix
12-05-2012, 11:13
Broad statement, really depends on the level of the individuals involved. I wrestled D1, wasn't great, but could defend against takedowns.

The reason I say "shouldn't have enough time to react with knee" is, not getting taken down is priority over trying to land a knee. The knee likely isn't going to KO them unless you happen to catch them squarely on the chin.

The likely outcome is, you throw that knee up (odds are you're going to miss) then you're standing on 1 leg. Next thing is obvious...you're going to the ground.

I had to learn this the hard way coming from Muay Thai going against wrestlers/grapplers. No matter how much you want to throw that knee as soon as you suspect a take-down, knowing how to sprawl in an instant, clinch, then throw knees will do you much better.

fnfalman
12-05-2012, 11:33
The reason I say "shouldn't have enough time to react with knee" is, not getting taken down is priority over trying to land a knee. The knee likely isn't going to KO them unless you happen to catch them squarely on the chin.

The likely outcome is, you throw that knee up (odds are you're going to miss) then you're standing on 1 leg. Next thing is obvious...you're going to the ground.

I had to learn this the hard way coming from Muay Thai going against wrestlers/grapplers. No matter how much you want to throw that knee as soon as you suspect a take-down, knowing how to sprawl in an instant, clinch, then throw knees will do you much better.

What about the double-fist James T. Kirk hammer?

Wil Ufgood
12-05-2012, 11:38

Vulcan neck pinch?

tantrix
12-05-2012, 11:44

I suppose that could work as well...but I'm not volunteering to try it. :whistling:

w30olds
12-05-2012, 11:49
Is Segal mad because he wasn't in Expendables 2? Lol

Sent from my iRotary Phone

series1811
12-05-2012, 11:54

For a while, they were considering calling it "Expandables II" and he was in contention for a part. :supergrin:

GWSHARK
12-05-2012, 11:57
Oh it's on CUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like Couture's little jokey joke really rustled Seagals jimmies!

:rofl:

And we all know how Steve rolls...
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUA8imq-xt1PL1sZQ1qiwHSsNkbj1J531_S7lpjGvEipBU0rgCoP72eOQuFg

Kilrain
12-05-2012, 12:00
So its safe to say that Couture is not going to take Seagal up on his battle-to-the-death challenge, then, right? Hey, it could happen organically I suppose, Couture ended, simply. (http://www.bjpenn.com/couture-responds-to-seagals-no-holds-barred-challenge-mma-news/)

w30olds
12-05-2012, 12:01
For a while, they were considering calling it "Expandables II" and he was in contention for a part. :supergrin:

Haha!

dpadams6
12-05-2012, 12:06
Sooooooooooo.....who would win??????????

Booker
12-05-2012, 12:18
I remember a fight in November 1994, when a slow, fat, old man stunned the world when he fought the Heavy Weight Champion of the World and knocked him the **** out.

That slow, fat, old man then went on to have a promising career selling grills!

Never count out the slow, fat, old guys! They might surprise you!

Dubble-Tapper
12-05-2012, 12:20
Fraud Flakes

we get it dude. its more played out than the Bravia jokes....

you are starting to come off as a giant D-bag. How are you a cop? you act like a child on here sometimes. id like to see you contribute something worthwhile to the forum

im actually quite surprised that mods let this childish provocation go on for so long. we get it. according to you hes not a cop. move on.

TheExplorer
12-05-2012, 12:26
I have to admit watching his cop show. He's a pretty smart guy with a lot of self defense knowledge. He trains police departments in self defense and shooting as well. I think if he wanted to he could grab a pressure point and take anyone out pretty darn quick.

fnfalman
12-05-2012, 12:28
I remember a fight in November 1994, when a slow, fat, old man stunned the world when he fought the Heavy Weight Champion of the World and knocked him the **** out.

That slow, fat, old man then went on to have a promising career selling grills!

Never count out the slow, fat, old guys! They might surprise you!

That fat old man was also a trained and professional fighter.

390ish
12-05-2012, 12:30
I have never been able to understand what "real" is in the context of MMA. I get that folks in MMA do not wear boxing gloves. Is this supposed to translate into being more real on the street because bullies in night clubs do not wear boxing gloves?

I think that people who follow the sport are tied up with this notion of what is objectively real for some reason. I don't think MMA is any more real than boxing or badmitton. It is definitely more real than NASCAR. MMA is a sport with a big following.

In my subjective world, someone who walks around with boxing gloves trying to square off on passers by or someone walking around in a speedo with pitbull tattoos and beating his chest is going to find trouble before he ever gets onto my radar.

I can't think of a situation where I would get into a fist-fight. I am clumsy, have a slow reaction time (don't think I have ever won a game of hot-hands) and part of my jawbone was reduced and weakened by surgery. What is real for me is different than what is real for a lot of other people -- if I get punched in the face it is going to hurt me badly and permanently. I stay away from drunks and aggressive people. I guess if I was in a position where I thought I was going to get hurt bad or disfigured I would have to play by those rules from the outset and take the offensive before the aggressor got done bragging about what he was going to do to me.

I think what's real in scenario presented by this thread is if Randy showed up at Segall's house unannounced and tried to kick in the door. I would say that would be real and the actions and results of what happened would be real.

robrides85
12-05-2012, 12:33

Kinda where my head's at too.

Wil Ufgood
12-05-2012, 13:11
Screw these two old farts, bring back Gina Carano!

fnfalman
12-05-2012, 13:14

She can beat me up any which way she likes.

Rabbi
12-05-2012, 13:19
we get it dude. its more played out than the Bravia jokes....

you are starting to come off as a giant D-bag. How are you a cop? you act like a child on here sometimes. id like to see you contribute something worthwhile to the forum

im actually quite surprised that mods let this childish provocation go on for so long. we get it. according to you hes not a cop. move on.

Yes, it is getting old but lets put a few facts on the table.

tantrixs has flat out been busted posting fake MMA pics and Cop pics. He has also used the death of Officers to back up his claims which the vetted Officers here dont buy. The best answer he can give to these things is "I got yall good" or "you people are mean."

If someone came on claiming to be a SEAL and got busted, he would slink off in shame and everyone would cheer. I dont know what tantrix's goal or game is. I do know this, he keeps popping up as someone claiming to know something about police and fighting.

It is beyond fair that people know exactly who they are hearing from and that includes pointing out the fact that every shred of evidence, except his claims, point in the direction of him being a fraud.

robrides85
12-05-2012, 13:19

Can't find that, but something close to it. The choke issue looks like he was wrong about being able to escape a choke - Gene put him to sleep.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/scams/steven_seagal/index.html

robrides85
12-05-2012, 13:27
I have never been able to understand what "real" is in the context of MMA. I get that folks in MMA do not wear boxing gloves. Is this supposed to translate into being more real on the street because bullies in night clubs do not wear boxing gloves?

I think that people who follow the sport are tied up with this notion of what is objectively real for some reason. I don't think MMA is any more real than boxing or badmitton. It is definitely more real than NASCAR. MMA is a sport with a big following.

Yup. Stuff you're not allowed to do in MMA fights that would be fair game in this fun, hypothetical Seagal vs. Couture:

"hair pulling, and the banning of strikes to the back of the neck and head, headbutting, small-joint manipulations, and groin strikes"

http://www.targetfocustraining.com/ufc-106-mma-fighters-repeatly-stopped-by-basic-self-defense-moves

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-154-Prelims-Illegal-Alessio-Sakara-Hammerfists-Result-in-DQ-Victory-for-Patrick-Cote-47507

Dubble-Tapper
12-05-2012, 13:29

tantrixs has flat out been busted posting fake MMA pics and Cop pics. He has also used the death of Officers to back up his claims which the vetted Officers here dont buy. The best answer he can give to these things is "I got yall good" or "you people are mean."

If someone came on claiming to be a SEAL and got busted, he would slink off in shame and everyone would cheer. I dont know what tantrix's goal or game is. I do know this, he keeps popping up as someone claiming to know something about police and fighting.

It is beyond fair that people know exactly who they are hearing from and that includes pointing out the fact that every shred of evidence, except his claims, point in the direction of him being a fraud.

i understand. i am just slightly surprised that a LEO would act in such a manner on a public forum.

its the adult equivalent to facebook bullying. how would TBO feel if Tantrix hung himself in his closet? :rofl:

all jokes aside, i realize that this is a public forum and i am a nobody. i just think that people get carried away on here and i am surprised that with all the other name calling threads gettting closed so quickly, i am surprised that this has continued for so long. unless mods are taking sides, which is ok because its their forum.

Rabbi
12-05-2012, 13:35
i understand. i am just slightly surprised that a LEO would act in such a manner on a public forum.

its the adult equivalent to facebook bullying. how would TBO feel if Tantrix hung himself in his closet? :rofl:

all jokes aside, i realize that this is a public forum and i am a nobody. i just think that people get carried away on here and i am surprised that with all the other name calling threads gettting closed so quickly, i am surprised that this has continued for so long. unless mods are taking sides, which is ok because its their forum.

Again, have you ever seen someone make a false military claim? The pounding never lets up on such a person and such people tend to have a mea culpa and then slink off.

I dont know what tantrix is or has been. I know something about his character though, he is a man without honor or integrity.

TBO
12-05-2012, 13:35
What is different is how despicable his behavior was using the death of two Officers who were murdered in cold blood (ambushed) to bolster his claim of status, while at the same time demeaning the fallen.

He claimed they were his "Swat buddies", but in posts has cast nothing but disdain toward them, and all LE.

We've had lots of fakes on this board, but none have done what he had.

Dubble-Tapper
12-05-2012, 13:55
What is different is how despicable his behavior was using the death of two Officers who were murdered in cold blood (ambushed) to bolster his claim of status, while at the same time demeaning the fallen.

He claimed they were his "Swat buddies", but in posts has cast nothing but disdain toward them, and all LE.

i understand your anger towards someone who would do such a thing, but you arent representing LEO in a positive light by following him from thread to thread and badgering him. IMO, even off duty, you should have the same ethical attitude as you do working when interacting with the public.

and if tantrix did in fact commit such a deception, he should be banned. it is sick to use any LEO (or any for that matter) death for your own selfish motives. Stolen valor isnt a joking matter.

TBO
12-05-2012, 14:00
Not following him, or anyone around. Sometimes cross paths in a thread, and in fact he's popped into more of my threads than I ever have of his.

I'm not on the clock here, just a good place to blow off stream with good folks (mostly).

Rabbi
12-05-2012, 14:02
i understand your anger towards someone who would do such a thing, but you arent representing LEO in a positive light by following him from thread to thread and badgering him. IMO, even off duty, you should have the same ethical attitude as you do working when interacting with the public.

and if tantrix did in fact commit such a deception, he should be banned. it is sick to use any LEO (or any for that matter) death for your own selfish motives. Stolen valor isnt a joking matter.

Are the SEALs who go out of their way to out fakes "not representing SEALS in a positive light...." (have you ever seen how serious these guys get about fakes?)

Are Rangers who do the same somehow bad?

What about Medal of Honor recipients?

How about people who claim clergy titles or academic titles that they dont have?

And so on....

Why is it somehow dishonorable for LE to call out frauds?

I would argue, in all of the above cases and many more, it is a far better thing that any annoyance it may cause.

Dubble-Tapper
12-05-2012, 14:08
Are the SEALs who go out of their way to out fakes "not representing SEALS in a positive light...." (have you ever seen how serious these guys get about fakes?)

How about people who claim clergy titles or academic titles that they dont have?

And so on....

I would argue, in all of the above cases and many more, it is a far better thing that any annoyance it may cause.

so because some people act like unprofessional D-bags, TBO should too?

stolen valor is stolen valor. he has just as much right to be upset as any seal, ranger, or pro mma fighter (:rofl:), but that doesnt mean he cant act like a pro. if officers acted on emotion rather than tact and logic, we'd all be in trouble.

TBO and others called him out, and thats that. we all know.

Rabbi
12-05-2012, 14:11
so because some people act like unprofessional D-bags, TBO should too?

stolen valor is stolen valor. he has just as much right to be upset as any seal, ranger, or pro mma fighter (:rofl:), but that doesnt mean he cant act like a pro. if officers acted on emotion rather than tact and logic, we'd all be in trouble.

TBO and others called him out, and thats that. we all know.

Are you calling the SEALs who never let up on fakes (until they mea culpa or slink off ) D bags?

*ASH*
12-05-2012, 14:13
agreed , i dont know the whole story of tantrix but its getting real old in THIS LOUNGE , ive posted things over and over but some people have beaten horse to death wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much on this topic . how bout it somewhere else .

Dubble-Tapper
12-05-2012, 14:17
Are you calling the SEALs who never let up on fakes (until they mea culpa or slink off ) D bags?

:upeyes:

if they act like TBO has, then yes. most professionals would just ignore the guy. dont feed the trolls, the trolls starve and die.

if you think this is acceptable behavior for an LEO, then fine. agree to disagree.

tantrix
12-05-2012, 14:17

Let's clear this up too. These are all "Rabbi's assumptions", not facts.

tantrixs has flat out been busted posting fake MMA pics and Cop pics.

All of my MMA pics here are legit, matter of fact several GT'ers have seen some of my fights live in neighboring Southern states.

The "cop pics" you're referring to are ones I trolled you with after I said 20 times you weren't getting what you wanted.

Because those are the only 2 careers I've had in the past...let's see...14 years??

Again...the only legit "evidence" you have is what I told you was legit...the rest is all assumption. Which is fine with me.

No deception...they just didn't get what they wanted. There is no vetted LEO forum here, so I am not obligated to provide such info.

I've yet to hear you "disprove" what I said. To have fakes, you must prove them wrong. I can tell you the details of all 3 of those friends I've lost in LE (which I did).

Again, lay off and stop derailing threads. It's very unprofessional.

Rotn1
12-05-2012, 14:18
LEO's should be able to be, and behave like civilians (normal folk) when off the clock. Unreasonable and impossible to deny them this time.

Ok back to MMA.
My kids did advanced level of TKD fighting internationally. Spent a lot of time in gyms around the world. I'll tell you this don't underestimate anyone who is serious about there martial arts training and has dedicated years or a lifetime to it. Chances are they can do real damage. A trained fighter even not highly trained will destroy any untrained normal person.
The silliness here is that
1 Segal's is a chub
2 He is no longer of fighting age
3 No one can honestly distinguish that which is real from movie BS, so there is no point of reference

Randy C on the other hand was devastating not too long ago and still looks to be in pretty good shape.

One thing for sure either of them could kick my butt on the worst day they ever had

Rabbi
12-05-2012, 14:22

All of my MMA pics here are legit, matter of fact several GT'ers have seen some of my fights live in neighboring Southern states.

The "cop pics" you're referring to are ones I trolled you with after I said 20 times you weren't getting what you wanted.

Because those are the only 2 careers I've had in the past...let's see...14 years??

Again...the only legit "evidence" you have is what I told you was legit...the rest is all assumption. Which is fine with me.

Are you now a fully sworn LEO?

fnfalman
12-05-2012, 14:23
Tantrix got a cool V-4 motorcycle and that's good enough for me.

I don't care if he's a cop, MMA fighter or a cop hater.

Rabbi
12-05-2012, 14:26

Given his history with everything else, chances are he doesnt own such a thing....

Dubble-Tapper
Not following him, or anyone around. Sometimes cross paths in a thread, and in fact he's popped into more of my threads than I ever have of his.

I'm not on the clock here, just a good place to blow off stream with good folks (mostly).

i know you know better. i guarantee your superiors would frown upon you acting in such a way on a public board while announcing that you are LEO.

i know its a good place to chill and blow off steam, but dont let that get in the way of your integrity

tantrix

Nah man...that Magna in my back yard is fake too, I didn't provide them with the VIN.

:rofl: :supergrin:

DanaT
12-05-2012, 14:30

And so on....

Or how about people who say that your family members did not receive purple hearts and did not serve?

randrew379
12-05-2012, 14:32

He really was expendable.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Kilrain
12-05-2012, 14:37
i know you know better. i guarantee your superiors would frown upon you acting in such a way on a public board while announcing that you are LEO.

As long as he's not naming/representing his department, I don't think they'd care what he's said.

I do like the fact that the complaining about the complaining about Tantrix is now becoming meme-like. Very meta.....

Wil Ufgood
12-05-2012, 14:51
Very easy to settle the Po-Po or no no question. Tantrix can PM me, I'll give you my dept email. Just shoot me an email from your dept and I'll vouch for you without divulging any info.

TBO
12-05-2012, 14:54
He's had that offer several times from several verified (and honorable) GT LEO's.

jdavionic
12-05-2012, 15:00
Are we still talking about Chuck Norris?

Fox
12-05-2012, 15:01

To say he is a "washed up has been" is to say that he was a champion or contender in the past, but that he is not now what he once was. You then contradict yourself to say that he never was.

tantrix
Are we still talking about Chuck Norris?

No, but any day is a good day to talk about the Chuck. :cool:

Wil Ufgood
He's had that offer several times from several verified (and honorable) GT LEO's.

Hmmm, I SEE!

tantrix
12-05-2012, 15:02
Hmmm, I SEE!

Yep...he's not lying. But, I don't play well with the Cop Talk crew...never have.

carloglock19
12-05-2012, 15:11
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/cherokee22/2i1z2tf.gif

I got my money on Seagal if he can put this move on Captain America (Randy Couture)! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never Nervous
12-05-2012, 16:13
I wouldn't watch if they fought in my back yard.

NN

Wil Ufgood
12-05-2012, 16:24

NN

I would just throw in ol' Kimbo and maybe Randy Texx Cobb as a kicker. Super quad fight, what a freak show that'd be.

tantrix
12-05-2012, 16:28
I would just throw in ol' Kimbo and maybe Randy Texx Cobb as a kicker. Super quad fight, what a freak show that'd be.

My money is on Tex...that's one tough SOB.

DanaT
12-05-2012, 16:29

NN

But what if we throw in TBO vs Tantrix as a main event?

tantrix
12-05-2012, 16:29

I might be retired, but I'm still in fightin' shape. :thumbsup:

GreenDrake
12-05-2012, 16:44

YES!!!! I want to see her and Meisha tate, not really fight, just wrestle and maybe start making out.

rednoved
12-05-2012, 17:03
YES!!!! I want to see her and Meisha tate, not really fight, just wrestle and maybe start making out.

mac66
12-05-2012, 17:22
I think the big question is how many 5 year olds could Steven Segal take on?

jdavionic
12-05-2012, 17:29
I think the big question is how many 5 year olds could Steven Segal take on?

I don't know. A bunch of them kicked Kramer's butt on a Seinfeld episode.

tantrix
12-05-2012, 17:30
I don't know. A bunch of them kicked Kramer's butt on a Seinfeld episode.

mac66
12-05-2012, 17:35
I was refering to this....

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

Andy123
12-05-2012, 17:42
Maybe he will hit randy with a surprise man-boob strike.

That could defeat any kung-fu defense.

Dubble-Tapper
12-05-2012, 17:46
but what if we throw in tbo vs tantrix as a main event?

mutual combaaaaaattttt!!!

concretefuzzynuts
12-05-2012, 17:55
I was refering to this....

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

That is totally unfair! :rofl:

Ruggles
12-05-2012, 18:00
I would not bet on him now but in his prime Segal was pretty freaking fierce and talented so who knows he might have won this fight at that point. :dunno:

I would bet on Segal today against anybody on this forum sight unseen. I could take his ass at Tekken though :rofl:

JuneyBooney
12-05-2012, 18:35
Seriously?
So much wrong with this.

They will fight in a bar with who talks the most trash. :faint:I don't see either one of them as being in "prime shape" anymore. Maybe Seagal is going to have him in one of his movies.

seed
12-05-2012, 18:50
A fight between someone who often pretended to fight vs. someone who actually fought (a lot...of other tough and talented fighters) is a no-brainer. Couture would absolutely destroy him.

Dubble-Tapper
12-05-2012, 18:54
They will fight in a bar with who talks the most trash. :faint:I don't see either one of them as being in "prime shape" anymore. Maybe Seagal is going to have him in one of his movies.

dont get it twisted, randy is still near the shape of a worldclass combat athlete.

tantrix
12-05-2012, 19:03
dont get it twisted, randy is still near the shape of a worldclass combat athlete.

No doubt. When people say "freak of nature", Couture fits in that category. Not only is he in better shape at almost 50 than most guys are in their 20's, he's got the experience to back it up. He's not a man to mess with.

Keoking
12-05-2012, 19:07
You are all asking the wrong questions.
The correct question is:
"Who would win: Randy on Meth or Steven on PCP?"
I think we all know the answer.

Never Nervous
12-05-2012, 19:31

In that case, I would have to sit on the back porch with a pitcher of sweet tea and watch. Heck, Kimbo is punch drunk, he probably wont find the place.:tongueout:

NN

NEVRL8T
12-06-2012, 08:06

Alrighty then. :rofl:

series1811
12-06-2012, 08:10
I would not bet on him now but in his prime Segal was pretty freaking fierce and talented so who knows he might have won this fight at that point. :dunno:

I would bet on Segal today against anybody on this forum sight unseen. I could take his ass at Tekken though :rofl:

Well, since we are talking about fights with no witnesses, I guess I can let it out that I have fought both of them, and won, with no witnesses, though.

They were both so embarrassed that I am sure both will claim it didn't happen. :supergrin:

spcwes
12-06-2012, 08:24
Well from a non-mma thought process this would mean that attacking the other guy to destroy is different than a having a guy stop the fight because you stuck your thumb into another mans eye socket and tried to dig for gold.

If it is allowed to be a "mma ring fight" will probably go to Randy but not sure what Steve will do. Might just get his ass kicked, might put a mma fighter into a final retirement due to injury. I doubt this ever happens but I would watch.

JuneyBooney
12-06-2012, 09:06

But didn't he get beaten on tv? I would never tell you that an athlete should be dissed but I can also tell you for a fact that I have known Golden Gloves boxers to be as capable of killing at 65 as a twenty year old. So if Steve would connect it may be bad for Randy. I don't expect them to fight at all but this would make great promotion for a movie.

DoubleWide
12-06-2012, 09:14
Take a look at how MMA fighters stand up to eye poke, groin shot or knee to the head.
Oops.. A MMA Fouls Highlight Video - YouTube

Tango 1Zero
12-06-2012, 09:44
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/steven-seagal-steven-seagal-pimp-hand-look-of-deah-aikido-ac-demotivational-poster-1235826055.gif

tantrix
12-06-2012, 09:46
Take a look at how MMA fighters stand up to eye poke, groin shot or knee to the head.

And that's the same reaction Seagal would have if Randy did it to him. What, Randy doesn't know how to poke eyes or kick groins?

Couture abides by MMA rules when he's in the cage because he has to, just like any other person participating in a sanctioned bout.

JuneyBooney
12-06-2012, 10:14

I agree. Most street fights are over in less than three minutes.

Dubble-Tapper
12-06-2012, 10:48
But didn't he get beaten on tv? I would never tell you that an athlete should be dissed but I can also tell you for a fact that I have known Golden Gloves boxers to be as capable of killing at 65 as a twenty year old. So if Steve would connect it may be bad for Randy. I don't expect them to fight at all but this would make great promotion for a movie.

first off, yeah he lost his last fight to Lyoto Machida, a top tier martial artist nearly half his age. that doesnt make him any less an athlete.

i almost guarantee that Couture could take any power punch Steve could give hi, hes not known for knockout power.

although i know this is mostly a novelty idea, i am surprised that any of you believe that Segal would have a chance in hell. He hasnt competed in a long time, if ever, and probably isnt all that conditioned. Akido demonstrations are far different than actual competition with guys that arent going to do a flip for you when you grab their wrists.

Ralff
12-06-2012, 10:54
Seagal's main art is AKIDO for cripes sake ... Randy would kill him.

tantrix
12-06-2012, 11:02
first off, yeah he lost his last fight to Lyoto Machida, a top tier martial artist nearly half his age. that doesnt make him any less an athlete.

i almost guarantee that Couture could take any power punch Steve could give hi, hes not known for knockout power.

although i know this is mostly a novelty idea, i am surprised that any of you believe that Segal would have a chance in hell. He hasnt competed in a long time, if ever, and probably isnt all that conditioned. Akido demonstrations are far different than actual competition with guys that arent going to do a flip for you when you grab their wrists.

Pretty much spot-on. For some reason people think Steven could knock Randy out if he landed even 1 punch. Randy has taken heavier hits than Seagal is even capable of dishing out, multiple times to the face over the years and shaken them off. He's not glass-jawed by any means.

I'd be willing to bet (just about anything I own) that if Randy managed to connect his right hand with Seagal's face...he'd either be KTFO right then, or fall immediately and Randy would win by TKO and Seagal would need a lot of stitches and recovery time.

tantrix
12-06-2012, 11:04
Btw, Randy has answered some people about Seagal's remarks.

http://www.cagepotato.com/exclusive-randy-couture-responds-to-steven-seagals-no-rules-deathmatch-challenge/

Im the one that started the joke as an off-handed comment I made to Jay Glazer that Id only come out of retirement if it were to fight Seagal. Obviously now somebody has talked to him about it and it has gotten some legs, Couture chuckled to us over the phone today.

Im not surprised that he wants to do it in private, remote location where nobody could see it happen. Obviously I intended it as a joke. I dont think it would really happen.

Couture is clearly bemused by the actors ominous-sounding statements. Asked if he was intimidated by Seagals claim that the fight would be truly no holds barred, Couture neatly replied, I dont think that changes the nature of the fight at all.

Randy really sounds worried... :rofl:

JuneyBooney
12-06-2012, 11:25

Well, size matters and I would not diss Steven at all. MMA was fun to watch years ago when you looked at idiots fighting but it does not impress me at all. I still think it would be the luck of the draw. Just my opinion.

Dubble-Tapper
12-06-2012, 11:41
Well, size matters and I would not diss Steven at all. MMA was fun to watch years ago when you looked at idiots fighting but it does not impress me at all. I still think it would be the luck of the draw. Just my opinion.

well, you are entitled to your opinion, although i can tell yours is uneducated. i mean no disrespect by this, it just doesnt sound like you have a clue about actual combat sports or MMA.

go watch some Couture highlights,

then go watch Seagal's Akido demonstrations and tell me with a straight face that technique will be effective against a world class wrestler/dirty boxer in vastly better shape.

in his Akido training he has never had to sprawl on a TD, defend and offend in the clench, or work from his back. nor has he taken a XXXL 4 oz. glove to the face repeatedly.

tantrix
12-06-2012, 11:46

I wouldn't go that far. You know how many military guys we have come into our gym wanting to go pro from day 1? At least 4 a month. Want to know how many are currently sponsored and fighting pro out of my gym? One.

At least 4 military types come in a month wanting to get into MMA, than after they get smacked around in full contact sparring...they take their gloves off, sit in the corner the rest of that night, and we never see them again.

One Marine even came in and started trash talking to one of our guys that's currently 12-3 and contracted with Bellator Fighting Championships. He went home with a bloody mouth that night and never returned.

I suggest you visit the best local MMA gym near you and see what the pro fighters do.

Happypuppy
12-06-2012, 12:05
I really don't this ever happens. Sounds a lot like a agent garnering publicity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kenpoprofessor
12-06-2012, 12:06
Oops.. A MMA Fouls Highlight Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-RfOTlaQw)

Can't tell an MMA guy that, it's like arguing with a liberal. I train those strikes, and better, train to defend against them. Cage fighters train for the rules, and that'll hold them against 90% or better of the population.

Problem is, you fight like you train, like this guy in the vid below. Christ, a flurry of punches, kicks, and knees, and nary a one landed. The other guy is still standing and even telling the cameraman how he won that scrap :wow:

Crazy Street Fight! Cop vs Thug - YouTube

And for you guys wondering how he'd hold up for real. Look up a guy name "Judo" Gene Lebell.

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/03/jude-gene-lebell-confirms-choking-steven-seagal-until-seagal-pooped-himself

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

JuneyBooney
12-06-2012, 12:08
well, you are entitled to your opinion, although i can tell yours is uneducated. i mean no disrespect by this, it just doesnt sound like you have a clue about actual combat sports or MMA.

go watch some Couture highlights,

then go watch Seagal's Akido demonstrations and tell me with a straight face that technique will be effective against a world class wrestler/dirty boxer in vastly better shape.

in his Akido training he has never had to sprawl on a TD, defend and offend in the clench, or work from his back. nor has he taken a XXXL 4 oz. glove to the face repeatedly.

No, I am just bored with the same ole stuff. Young guys like to watch that stuff and think it is "a;; that" but have you ever heard of the old joke about the young bull and old bull at the top of the hill...then the young bull says.."dad..let's run down and hum a cow and the old bull says, Let's walk down and hump 'em all". :rofl:That is how I am. I have watched a ton of MMA and ot now bores me. It is like shooting..I don't stand there all day and waste my time with drudgery.

Now I would bet that I could win a no witnesses and no rules event because I would have ten huge Black dudes there with sticks to whip butt while I was drinking a Dr pepper. :rofl::rofl:

I understand what you are talking about but as I have gotten older and wiser I have found that most events are "scripted". I remember when Tito Ortiz was the man and that has faded. But look at how we are talking about it..great press for them.

jhmayhem
12-06-2012, 13:05
I think the problem all started when argubly greatest MMA fighter of al time Anderson Silva brought Steven Seagal back into the martial arts spotlight for whatever reason. I think it's nostalgia on Anderson's part or maybe Seagal is paying him to hang around and get his face back on the tube. Either way, after Seagal began to shoot his mouth off about how he taught Anderson his "secret techniques," that's when other MMA fighters like Randy Couture began to call him out on his BS. At this point I wish he would just go away.

Hauptmann6
12-06-2012, 13:07

Just like Randy and Steve, it may not be a fair fight, but I still wanna see it!!!!

tantrix
12-06-2012, 13:35
Can't tell an MMA guy that, it's like arguing with a liberal. I train those strikes, and better, train to defend against them. Cage fighters train for the rules, and that'll hold them against 90% or better of the population.

Problem is, you fight like you train, like this guy in the vid below. Christ, a flurry of punches, kicks, and knees, and nary a one landed. The other guy is still standing and even telling the cameraman how he won that scrap :wow:

Mall cop isn't an MMA fighter, and that guy isn't Randy Couture, hall of famer.

Apples and oranges.

maximus1079
12-06-2012, 14:41

WOW :wow: The fight would just go straight to DVD anyways (like the rest of Seagal's movies)

concretefuzzynuts
12-06-2012, 14:54
WOW :wow: The fight would just go straight to DVD anyways (like the rest of Seagal's movies)

Now THAT'S funny!

robrides85
12-06-2012, 15:11
I think the problem all started when argubly greatest MMA fighter of al time Anderson Silva brought Steven Seagal back into the martial arts spotlight for whatever reason. I think it's nostalgia on Anderson's part or maybe Seagal is paying him to hang around and get his face back on the tube. Either way, after Seagal began to shoot his mouth off about how he taught Anderson his "secret techniques," that's when other MMA fighters like Randy Couture began to call him out on his BS. At this point I wish he would just go away.

Isn't it possible that Seagal actually taught Silva something? Like you said, arguably the greatest MMA fighter of time. What does Silva have to gain from associating with a C-level movie star, whose best movies are twenty years past? Isn't it more likely that he's not associating with the crappy actor Seagal, but rather with the 7th level black belt Seagal that devoted ~15-20 years of his life to nothing other than Aikido, and then went into acting back in the 1980s?

JuneyBooney
12-06-2012, 19:08
I wouldn't go that far. You know how many military guys we have come into our gym wanting to go pro from day 1? At least 4 a month. Want to know how many are currently sponsored and fighting pro out of my gym? One.

At least 4 military types come in a month wanting to get into MMA, than after they get smacked around in full contact sparring...they take their gloves off, sit in the corner the rest of that night, and we never see them again.

One Marine even came in and started trash talking to one of our guys that's currently 12-3 and contracted with Bellator Fighting Championships. He went home with a bloody mouth that night and never returned.

I suggest you visit the best local MMA gym near you and see what the pro fighters do.

MMA does not interest me. I watched it when it first started but I lost touch with it and I was not paying for the pay per views to watch it. But we could say pro wrestling is fixed too and the guys to there and get their tails kicked. But I understand where you are coming from.

Breadman03
12-08-2012, 07:30

....because I hate those stinkin' joint locks. Pressure points have no effect on me but those joint locks can be brutal.

TBO
12-08-2012, 13:56
I choked out Judo Jean using Segal's pony tail. :cool:

Kevinr20
12-08-2012, 14:12

You have a wonderful imagination! :wavey:

I don't know how big you are but I'll happily get you set up in an MMA match with someone of a similar weight class.

If MMA is so predictable, and you can't take MMA fighters seriously, you wouldn't have a problem fighting one of them.

No I'm not a professional fighter, I do train and one of my best friends is the head coach for a local MMA gym that has many professional fighters, a few even with UFC contracts.

Rotn1
12-08-2012, 15:20
I don't know how big you are but I'll happily get you set up in an MMA match with someone of a similar weight class.

If MMA is so predictable, and you can't take MMA fighters seriously, you wouldn't have a problem fighting one of them.

No I'm not a professional fighter, I do train and one of my best friends is the head coach for a local MMA gym that has many professional fighters, a few even with UFC contracts.

:rofl:This............
Stop confusing Internet fantasies with real life. Of course he would easily kick their butt considering how sloppy and predictable they fight.:rofl:

F14Scott
12-08-2012, 22:38

....because I hate those stinkin' joint locks. Pressure points have no effect on me but those joint locks can be brutal.

I know, right? My sons, who at 13 and 15 are getting close to my size and, in several ways, are stronger than me, still won't fight/wrestle me because they know I will get their hands and make them pay.

Its kind of awesome, being invincible ...

Ruggles
12-08-2012, 22:43
I know, right? My sons, who at 13 and 15 are getting close to my size and, in several ways, are stronger than me, still won't fight/wrestle me because they know I will get their hands and make them pay.

Its kind of awesome, being invincible ...

For now, wait till they are 17 and 18 sir, no more Mr. Invincible :rofl:

Trust me you have to start fighting dirty to take them at that point :whistling:

Ruggles
12-08-2012, 22:46

You have anything in MMMA (Mature Mixed Martial Arts) in the PMOoS (Pretty Much Out Of Shape) class you can set up for me. I am thinking 1 minute rounds with 3 time outs allowed per round and biting and eye gouging allowed :supergrin:

12-08-2012, 23:14
I stated my opinion with no personal claims of anything.

Yet some here claim to train with so and so, they want to mount me and they know some one has contracts with whatever - but they are all anonymous. And I'm the one who is being called an internet warrior, having internet fantasies or other implications. Yeah, whatever.

tantrix
12-08-2012, 23:26
I stated my opinion with no personal claims of anything.

Yet some here claim to train with so and so, they want to mount me and they know some one has contracts with whatever - but they are all anonymous. And I'm the one who is being called an internet warrior, having internet fantasies or other implications. Yeah, whatever.

This one pretty much did you in:

You have a wonderful imagination! :wavey:

That's like saying you'd stand and bang with Frank Mir. You would...until he got to the other side of that cage, then you'd be laying down.

That said, I see no logical reason why you'd think Couture is "predictable and sloppy".

12-08-2012, 23:34
This one pretty much did you in:

That's like saying you'd stand and bang with Frank Mir. You would...until he got to the other side of that cage, then you'd be laying down.I have no idea who Frank Mir is/was, nor do I care.

That said, I see no logical reason why you'd think Couture is "predictable and sloppy".You have you're opinion about fighting styles. I have mine. It's that simple.

tantrix
12-08-2012, 23:41
I have no idea who Frank Mir is/was, nor do I care.

One of the top-rated heavyweights in the world. But, you don't know who he is, so fair enough.

You have you're opinion about fighting styles. I have mine. It's that simple.

Ok, fair enough again.

JohnH
12-09-2012, 00:14
Randy Couture was a world class Greco/Roman wrestler, and past his prime, I might add, before he entered MMA. As a wrestler, he would have taken Steven Seagal down and mauled him in two seconds. Seagal, like Bruce Lee, has created an image that is total fantasy compared to men who have actually competed in competition and proven their skills. Real fight? The Gracies tested their system against all comers and proved their system works. Seagal has no intention of ever fighting Randy Couture.

Ruggles
12-09-2012, 00:20
Randy Couture was a world class Greco/Roman wrestler, and past his prime, I might add, before he entered MMA. As a wrestler, he would have taken Steven Seagal down and mauled him in two seconds. Seagal, like Bruce Lee, has created an image that is total fantasy compared to men who have actually competed in competition and proven their skills. Real fight? The Gracies tested their system against all comers and proved their system works. Seagal has no intention of ever fighting Randy Couture.

I am not so sure you are right about either Lee or Seagal creating a "fantasy" image about themselves. Both were trained and mastered forms that are very old, proven and respected. I do agree their acting made many think they were like so many other action stars nothing but Hollywood products. In reality they both were true master of their forms were they not?

I have no ideal who would beat who in the mentioned match if both were in their prime. But to write either party off as a punching bag for the other seems a little crazy to me.

JohnH
12-09-2012, 00:36
In reality they both were true master of their forms were they not?

Yes, they are masters of forms, not actual combat or competition. Very, very big difference.

Ruggles
12-09-2012, 01:11
Yes, they masters of forms, not actual combat or competition. Very, very big difference.

I would guess that during obtaining that level they most likely did more than slap fights in the dojo. :dunno:

I mean MMA fights has rules right, so I would not say it was "combat". In fact I would think there is more regulation in MMA matches than in some of the dojos that those two trained and sparred.

Lee was not a guy who faked what he did on screen, and if I remember right he was both in a number of formal fights as well as street fights in Hong Kong. Man was the "real deal" IMO.

Seagal trained in Japan when very few asians did, and he was very successful doing so. As I stated I doubt that training was gentle and in fact I would guess it was pretty violent at times.

I am not well versed in this subject but again just think its silly to write Seagal off as someone like Stallone who is all Hollywood.

JohnH
12-09-2012, 01:48
"In fact I would think there is more regulation in MMA matches than in some of the dojos that those two trained and sparred."

Training and sparring (headgear, training gloves, etc.) is not full contact fighting.

"Lee was not a guy who faked what he did on screen, and if I remember right he was both in a number of formal fights as well as street fights in Hong Kong. Man was the "real deal" IMO."

All his fights on screen were choreographed. All his alleged street fights are anecdotal.

Gene Lebell allegedly choked out Steven Seagall on a movie set.

Ruggles
12-09-2012, 08:14
"In fact I would think there is more regulation in MMA matches than in some of the dojos that those two trained and sparred."

Training and sparring (headgear, training gloves, etc.) is not full contact fighting.

"Lee was not a guy who faked what he did on screen, and if I remember right he was both in a number of formal fights as well as street fights in Hong Kong. Man was the "real deal" IMO."

All his fights on screen were choreographed. All his alleged street fights are anecdotal.

Gene Lebell allegedly choked out Steven Seagall on a movie set.

Where are you seeing that those dojo fights used gloves or pads? You do realize when these two were training it was 40 years ago right. These guys were not training at the dojo next to Subway down the block from you.

Of course their scenes in the movies were staged, their skills were not though. So were Couture's fight scenes in his movies, does that make him any less of the real deal? :wavey:

Again I have no ideal how this would turn out, but it would not be as one sided as you seem to think it would.

DAKA
12-09-2012, 08:46
Bunch of CRAP, who gives a S**T.
What I'd really like to see is ANYONE take on the midget..TOM CRUISE as JACK REACHER... who in the ****** cast that useless POS as REACHER.
I will not pay to see this JOKE

Tango 1Zero
12-09-2012, 10:50
What I'd really like to see is ANYONE take on the midget..TOM CRUISE as JACK REACHER... who in the ****** cast that useless POS as REACHER.

haha ditto.

Ruggles
12-09-2012, 11:08

Tom has that giant nose, he could do a head but/nose poke in the eye and take anybody down!

Dubble-Tapper
12-09-2012, 11:58
I have no idea who Frank Mir is/was, nor do I care.

that statement makes anything you say about MMA void.

it clearly means you havent even remotely followed MMA for the past 10 years.

there's been some awesome bouts in the last 10 years, many of which were neither sloppy nor predictable.

Sharky7
12-09-2012, 12:59

1.) Didn't you say in the infamous thread that "none" of your info was on GT - so the pics are supposedly real? You had said the duty belt and car pics were real though when I questioned you on it being yours.

2.) Several other GT'ers have seen you fight? Awesome. Other people that can back you up. Can you list the GT'ers please. Thanks!

12-09-2012, 14:49
that statement makes anything you say about MMA void.No, it doesn't. Are the average MMA "fighters" anywhere close in ability to who ever this guy is? Past and the occasional friendly sparing w/the average mma person tells me No.

iIt clearly means you havent even remotely followed MMA for the past 10 years. After watching the reality show that was on MMA a few years ago on Spike, my interest is less than 0.

there's been some awesome bouts in the last 10 years, many of which were neither sloppy nor predictable.Very good!

What else?

tantrix
12-09-2012, 14:50
1.) Didn't you say in the infamous thread that "none" of your info was on GT - so the pics are supposedly real? You had said the duty belt and car pics were real though when I questioned you on it being yours.

2.) Several other GT'ers have seen you fight? Awesome. Other people that can back you up. Can you list the GT'ers please. Thanks!

Uh...none of my LE info. Everything else has been on here for years for all to see. But it doesn't matter anyway because I said from the beginning of that thread I wasn't giving anything to any of you. And yes, people here have seen me fight in TX, MS, and AL.

Now, stop derailing the thread and get on with life.

jdavionic
12-09-2012, 15:21
Uh...none of my LE info. Everything else has been on here for years for all to see. But it doesn't matter anyway because I said from the beginning of that thread I wasn't giving anything to any of you. And yes, people here have seen me fight in TX, MS, and AL.

What years did you fight? Amatuer or Pro? What was your record? Weight class?

tantrix
12-09-2012, 15:28
What years did you fight? Amatuer or Pro? What was your record? Weight class?

Amateur from 2000-2003, Pro from 2003-2011. 155lbs, 13-5-1 record as of March 2011 when I retired.

Gombey
12-09-2012, 15:32
Yes, derail I know.

But where and when were the fights in AL? I may have been there. Do you remember your opponents?

tantrix
12-09-2012, 15:38
Yes, derail I know.

But where and when were the fights in AL? I may have been there. Do you remember your opponents?

Zamora Shrine Temple in Birmingham, around 2007-2008.

Sharky7
12-09-2012, 16:04

Which glocktalkers have seen you fight?

tantrix
12-09-2012, 16:06

If you had followed my threads in the past, you'd already know this, as it was right there in the open. Not very good research skills from somebody who is part of the elite 'Cop Talk club'. :rofl:

Sharky7
12-09-2012, 16:09
If you had followed my threads in the past, you'd already know this, as it was right there in the open. Not very good research skills from somebody who is part of the elite 'Cop Talk club'. :rofl:

Ok...What glocktalkers have seen you fight?

Gombey
12-09-2012, 16:10
Zamora Shrine Temple in Birmingham, around 2007-2008.

Ok, nvm. I was still in Bermuda then.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

jdavionic
12-09-2012, 16:13
Amateur from 2000-2003, Pro from 2003-2011. 155lbs, 13-5-1 record as of March 2011 when I retired.

So you were a professional MMA fighter before and while being a cop?

eracer
12-09-2012, 16:20
Sounds kinky.

tantrix
12-09-2012, 16:23
So you were a professional MMA fighter before and while being a cop?

Correct. Went pro about a year or so before getting into LE.

Sharky7
12-09-2012, 16:27

Correct. Went pro about a year or so before getting into LE.

How do you have time for a family, pro mma career, LE career, posting on dozens of online forums, and all the video game playing then posting about that on forums.

BTW - which glocktalkers saw you fight? They can tell us about you.

tantrix
12-09-2012, 16:34
How do you have time for a family, pro mma career, LE career, posting on dozens of online forums, and all the video game playing then posting about that on forums.

BTW - which glocktalkers saw you fight? They can tell us about you.

That's just it, I didn't have time...I did it for as long as I could and picked one career over the other. One is known for leaving you crippled after retirement, the other is known for leaving you fat. I chose accordingly. I still go to the gym, only I train other guys now and don't take any bouts.

And video games? I'd guess I have time to play video games just as much as I watch TV like everyone else. If you weren't on GT you'd be able to take part in such things as well.

Sharky7
12-09-2012, 16:40
Who saw you fight? Clearly this is something that would vindicate your claims of pro mma. Why not share? These glocktalkers could back you up.

jdavionic
12-09-2012, 16:44
Who saw you fight? Clearly this is something that would vindicate your claims of pro mma. Why not share? These glocktalkers could back you up.

Seems like a simple and reasonable question to answer. :dunno:

tantrix
12-09-2012, 16:49

Why would I drag to drag them into your nonsense.

And again, stop derailing the thread.

jdavionic
12-09-2012, 16:51
Why would I drag to drag them into your nonsense.

And again, stop derailing the thread.

Not sure I understand that. Someone simply saying they saw you fight...how is that detrimental to them in any way?

tantrix
12-09-2012, 16:55
Not sure I understand that. Someone simply saying they saw you fight...how is that detrimental to them in any way?

The people who know, know.

And you'd have to know the story behind all this as to why he's asking and why I'm not providing anything extra to what's already available here.

jdavionic
12-09-2012, 17:04

And you'd have to know the story behind all this as to why he's asking and why I'm not providing anything extra to what's already available here.

What could he possibly do to a person that simply says "yes, I saw him fight"?:dunno:

Sharky7
12-09-2012, 17:41

Well. This is posted in GNG - it's going to be read by a lot of people. I'm sure "they" will be around any minute now to tell us about your "MMA Career."

tantrix
12-09-2012, 17:43
Well. This is posted in GNG - it's going to be read by a lot of people. I'm sure "they" will be around any minute now to tell us about your "MMA Career."

Maybe, maybe not...that's up to them.

So...tell me again why you're in an MMA thread?

You have any experience on the subject?
You ever fight, even amateur?
You and your goon buddies ever find those photos of me anywhere on the internet other than here?
Ever prove that photo I posted from my own camera was photoshopped?

I'll wait... :whistling: