Rush Limbaugh: I donít blame Bob Costas, I blame the microphone [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh: I donít blame Bob Costas, I blame the microphone

Zombie Surgeon
12-05-2012, 09:33
A clever monologue (http://www.therightscoop.com/awesome-rush-limbaugh-i-dont-blame-bob-costas-i-blame-the-microphone/)by Rush Limbaugh today on the aftermath of the social commentary by Bob Costas on Sunday Night Football

Enjoy!

Bren
12-05-2012, 09:39
Looks like an awful lot of those posting comments didn't get what he was doing. That is sad.

quantum36
12-05-2012, 09:45
Way to go Rush!
:rofl:

humanguerrilla
12-05-2012, 12:13
Yes, Rush.
or
I'd like to think that just maybe if we didn't have the Olympics, Bob Costas wouldn't get such a big and arrogant head during his large parts of the coverage. Knock down Mr. Costas's self-importance a few notches when he is at his most Costas and maybe he doesn't go trying misguidedly to save the world during a football game and think anyone cares. If folks have rights to the Olympics and they are somewhat worthwhile let's have more Olympic Costas restrictions, make him realize it is harder and harder to see his Olympic coverage. Maybe put him on from 1-4 in the morning on Bravo.

JBnTX
12-05-2012, 12:25
Looks like an awful lot of those posting comments didn't get what he was doing. That is sad.

A LOT of people don't get Rush Limbaugh.
His delivery style just goes right over some people's heads.

DonGlock26
12-05-2012, 13:17
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/sealsguns.jpg

ColdSteelNail
12-05-2012, 13:38
I almost never agree with Rush, but he's spot on with this.

Skyhook
12-05-2012, 13:47
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/sealsguns.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! :cheers:

beforeobamabans
12-05-2012, 14:31
Brilliant!

LASTRESORT20
12-05-2012, 14:50

I usual agree with Rush on "Most" things....Pretty hard to prove him wrong on *Many things....again he is right on the money with this...

HarleyGuy
12-05-2012, 14:52

I don't agree with Rush 100% of the time, but I think I agree with him more than I do with my wife!:wow:

Rush can be controversial at times and he uses absurdity to illustrate some issues but I've listened to him for years and I still believe that he is the best conservative talk show radio host on the air.

LASTRESORT20
12-05-2012, 15:19
I don't agree with Rush 100% of the time, but I think I agree with him more than I do with my wife!:wow:

Rush can be controversial at times and he uses absurdity to illustrate some issues but I've listened to him for years and I still believe that he is the best conservative talk show radio host on the air.

I agree with Rush 98.9% of the time...I listen to what he is saying (the whole explanation)....Then analyze..and after time...turns out he is correct `again!:shocked:...He understand Liberals Very well and they hate him for it...which is a good thing ...

The wifie...I just try to make her happy:supergrin:

JFrame
12-05-2012, 18:13
Okay -- watching the Factor...

Costas is doubling down on stupid. After denying that he was talking about gun control, he starts talking about gun control...The usual "military-style automatic weapons," "artillery," and other B.S. He propagates the nonsense that possession of a gun is more likely to lead to tragedy than self-protection. He basically did a do-si-do where he said he "never referred to the Second Amendment," but made clear that he hates the Second Amendment.

O'Reilly is saying that he wants the right to defend himself. In a case like the nutjob in Colorado who opened fire in a theater, he would prefer to be there with a gun rather than not.

Amazingly, in the scenario cited above, Costas says he still doesn't want a gun.

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 18:24

This was just Rush indulging in some ultra sarcasm. He doesn't really blame the microphone.

Zombie Surgeon
12-05-2012, 21:21
O'Reilly is saying that he wants the right to defend himself. In a case like the nutjob in Colorado who opened fire in a theater, he would prefer to be there with a gun rather than not.

Amazingly, in the scenario cited above, Costas says he still doesn't want a gun.

A sheep sent to slaughter only knows one way: to be a sheep sent to slaughter.

Skyhook
12-06-2012, 05:22
A sheep sent to slaughter only knows one way: to be a sheep sent to slaughter.

I agree; Costas is a coward- he just cannot imagine defending himself or a loved one. Perfect useful idiot, that one.