Families want to know what happened in Benghazi Obama administration not te [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Families want to know what happened in Benghazi Obama administration not te

DonGlock26
12-05-2012, 10:52
Families want to know what happened in Benghazi

Obama administration not telling whole story, they say

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2ECSexW8k

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/4/families-want-to-know-what-happened-in-benghazi-ob/

Why won't the Obama admin give us the details of what happened? Why can't we see a picture of the people in the WH situation room? Why don't we have a detailed account of the fighter jets in the Mediterranean?

pugman
12-05-2012, 13:29
The American Politican > The law...the truth and anything else they seem fit

DonGlock26
12-05-2012, 14:03
The American Politican > The law...the truth and anything else they seem fit

:beer:

LASTRESORT20
12-05-2012, 14:17
Obama: Transparency Will Be Touchstone - YouTube

jeanderson
12-05-2012, 14:25
Why won't the Obama admin give us the details of what happened? Why can't we see a picture of the people in the WH situation room? Why don't we have a detailed account of the fighter jets in the Mediterranean?
Because it will expose the fact that Obama, for political reasons, tried to cover up this whole mess. The MSM will ignore and all will be forgotten. In a year, you'll be branded a right-wing conspiracy nut if you mention Benghazi.

happyguy
12-05-2012, 15:30
Because it will expose the fact that Obama, for political reasons, tried to cover up this whole mess. The MSM will ignore and all will be forgotten. In a year, you'll be branded a right-wing conspiracy nut if you mention Benghazi.

I don't really know what happened but...

I think Obama went to be so he would be rested for his fundraiser in Nevada. Things got really hairy in Benghazi and no one had the courage to wake up the one and get him involved.

Kind of like Adolph Hitler in that regard.

That's why there are no situation room photo's.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)

G17Jake
12-05-2012, 16:22

Why doesn't the powerful media help these people that want answers?

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 19:11
BHO has a lot to hide here. I smell impeachment.

G17Jake
12-05-2012, 19:37
BHO has a lot to hide here. I smell impeachment.

I would love to see that happen, but until it does I won't believe it will. We have a thugocracy.... a gangster government.

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 19:41
I would love to see that happen, but until it does I won't believe it will. We have a thugocracy.... a gangster government.

A GOP-controlled HR can do it, but he won't be convicted in the Senate.