N.J. assemblyman Nelson Albano on camera: [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : N.J. assemblyman Nelson Albano on camera:

TBO
12-05-2012, 13:39
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/12/video_contradicts_nj_assemblym.html

Bren
12-05-2012, 14:08
Wow - Albano went way too far down the "clearly lying" path to explain that away. "It was bad month, no further comment" was probably a good strategy. In a more honest state, he might be looking at some charges or disciplinary action from an ethics commission.

That guy may be nuts, but the reality is, he's probably just a typical POS, like many who post their police issues online or make complaints, who will make up any lie he can to get back at the cop for enforcing the law. Like many of those people, he was also too stupid to realize there would be a video.

Drjones
12-05-2012, 14:34
1) Gee, a democrat lying....I am shocked...and surprised...and just shocked. Hell must have frozen over.

2) Even if his LIE was halfway true, GOOD. More politicians, of all political affiliations, should be harrassed like the COMMON CITIZENS that they are. Make 'em re-think some of the laws they're passing and government they're supporting & growing.

Rotn1
12-05-2012, 14:36
Interesting also that the officer was allegedly pressured by his union muckety mucks to make the ticket go away.
I expect BS from the politicians, but I would have hoped the police union would be all about the officers.

PS in real life I HATE unions

PaulMason
12-05-2012, 15:01
I expect BS from the politicians, but I would have hoped the police union would be all about the officers.

PS in real life I HATE unions

It is ... it is called you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

If the union would have gotten the ticket erased, some time in the future it would have called in the marker on the assemblyman.

TBO
12-05-2012, 15:12
I think they were trying to avoid long term paybacks from the political world.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

boozer
12-05-2012, 17:41
71 in a 55 in Jersey.

What was the ticket for, "Impeding the flow of traffic"?

The guy sounds like a king sized a-hole, oh wait, he's from Jersey. Never mind.