The animal rights activists won a political victory in CA against hunting [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The animal rights activists won a political victory in CA against hunting

Fox
12-05-2012, 16:17
The California Department of Fish and Game was changed to the California Department of Fish and Wildlife. Governor Moonbeam, aka Jerry Brown, just signed the bill. They also banned hunting bears and bobcats with hounds. This animal rights legislation supported by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) was passed in a Democrat heavy California State Assembly on May 30th by a partisan vote of 47 to 27.

http://www.redding.com/news/2012/oct/03/sporting-groups-leery-name-change-department-fish/

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 20:15
The California Department of Fish and Game was changed to the California Department of Fish and Wildlife. Governor Moonbeam, aka Jerry Brown, just signed the bill. They also banned hunting bears and bobcats with hounds. This animal rights legislation supported by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) was passed in a Democrat heavy California State Assembly on May 30th by a partisan vote of 47 to 27.

http://www.redding.com/news/2012/oct/03/sporting-groups-leery-name-change-department-fish/

Fish and wildlife - gag me with a deer tag.

countrygun
12-05-2012, 20:25
They did that in Oregon and it really was a case of the "city Folks" telling the Country folks

"We don't give a s**t about your reality, we want to do something that makes us feel all warm and fuzzy"

Cougars and bears used to be afraid of the sounds of a barking dog. It took about one generation until the bears ignore them and the cougars think it's a dinner bell. Predation on both pets and livestock increased dramatically.

We never saw cougars in our area, they were ther but timid, my wife has had two encounters with them withing a few feet of a house, in the last couple of years. e have "nuisance bears" shot in our little valley every year and both animals regularly cause "lockdowns" at the grade school.

Yes, thank you you city dwelling, tree hugging, bunny **********g, feel all good about youselves, liberal, &&^%^&#ers

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 20:35
They did that in Oregon and it really was a case of the "city Folks" telling the Country folks

"We don't give a s**t about your reality, we want to do something that makes us feel all warm and fuzzy"

Cougars and bears used to be afraid of the sounds of a barking dog. It took about one generation until the bears ignore them and the cougars think it's a dinner bell. Predation on both pets and livestock increased dramatically.

We never saw cougars in our area, they were ther but timid, my wife has had two encounters with them withing a few feet of a house, in the last couple of years. e have "nuisance bears" shot in our little valley every year and both animals regularly cause "lockdowns" at the grade school.

Yes, thank you you city dwelling, tree hugging, bunny **********g, feel all good about youselves, liberal, &&^%^&#ers

Sounds like you need to carry a powerful handgun when you walk outdoors in OR. Like a Glock 20 or 21.

countrygun
12-05-2012, 20:41
Sounds like you need to carry a powerful handgun when you walk outdoors in OR. Like a Glock 20 or 21.

Gee, I never thought of that, thanks for the suggestion:wavey:

Glocks in 10mm are such good sellers around here they never hit the shelf at the LGS.

(I am assuming you mean for the 4 legged critters, the liberals don't take more than the sight of a gun of any kind to make them faint)

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 20:43
Gee, I never thought of that, thanks for the suggestion:wavey:

Glocks in 10mm are such good sellers around here they never hit the shelf at the LGS.

Try the G20's little brother - the G22/23.