Fake conservative Boehner purges GOP [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fake conservative Boehner purges GOP

barbedwiresmile
12-05-2012, 16:51
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-05/night-long-knives-fake-conservative-john-boehner-purges-gop

'This past election should have been a wake-up call to Thr Republican establishment, but based n John Boehner's recent actions, they have learned absolutely nothing.'

juggy4711
12-05-2012, 17:14
I am of the belief that the Republican leadership is complacent, if not accomplices to, the transformation this nation is going through. If not an out right farce, the two parties are just competing to be in charge of the next phase of the USA.

The Fist Of Goodness
12-05-2012, 17:21
I am of the belief that the Republican leadership is complacent, if not accomplices to, the transformation this nation is going through. If not an out right farce, the two parties are just competing to be in charge of the next phase of the USA.

I call dibs on the tar concession on I95 north of DC. Anyone interested in going in on feathers, torches, and pitchforks?

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

happyguy
12-05-2012, 17:37
Boehner = Weasle

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)

Ruble Noon
12-05-2012, 17:42

You might like this

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1456041

The Machinist
12-05-2012, 18:34
You absolutely nailed it on the head. When viewed in that context, everything the GOP has done, and is doing, makes perfect sense. The Republicans still wondering why their party is betraying them will never understand until they come to grips with the fact that they've never been anything but stepping stones.

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 18:51

I fully agree with you. :shocked:

GAFinch
12-05-2012, 21:04

With this, the voter fraud ignored by politicians and the media, the advisors who neutered the Romney campaign, the rather brazen bipartisan absolving of Corzine's theft, the bipartisan allowance of bankruptcy protection for other investment firms, and the bipartisan removal of the 10% reserve requirement for banks, I'm gonna have to agree. They're obviously far enough along that they're no longer able to hide this tyrannical farce anymore. When an economic crisis hits, and the Fed is already maxed out on its measures, Congress is going to just rubber stamp whatever new executive powers and spending is requested, maybe with some meaningless public handwringing for good measure.