Hillary threatens Syria with a "red line" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hillary threatens Syria with a "red line"

cowboy1964
12-05-2012, 16:55
And what does Syria do? Starts making ready the chemical weapons.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/05/15706380-syria-loads-chemical-weapons-into-bombs-military-awaits-assads-order?lite

What is Obama/Clinton going to do once Assad drops the bombs on his people, go to the U.N.? :rofl:

And are we sending in our troops to secure all these weapons when Assad falls?

janice6
12-05-2012, 16:56
If we don't get no respect, we will put a big black 'X' over their country on the map.

That'll fix 'em.

snerd
12-05-2012, 16:58
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/315835_219426174858529_958997574_n.jpg

snerd
12-05-2012, 16:59
A B I G heap 'o F A I L

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/121205-clintonSyria-233p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 19:06
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/315835_219426174858529_958997574_n.jpg

Sorry, but I don't have an M1 Garand rifle.

BORNGEARHEAD
12-05-2012, 19:22
As a matter of fact:

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-eisenhower-syria-military-369/

SCmasterblaster
12-05-2012, 19:58
As a matter of fact:

War with Syria - what next?

cowboywannabe
12-05-2012, 20:02
Obama lied people will die.

Gunnut 45/454
12-05-2012, 21:50
Yep first red line -"Don't attempt to move any Chemical weapons" what did Obamamoa do nada ,zip, zero! Now its "Don't use them on your own people"- Syria has mixed the Siran gas components! What has Obamamoa done zip nada, zero! So Syria will use them withing the next 60 days! What will Obamamoa do -nada zip zero cause why would he, the thousands of people will already be dead! And when a few bombs despurse over Turkey, Isreal what will Obamamoa do zip ,nada, zero! The UN will ring there hand piss there pants but nothing will be done. If they get used on Isreal I see a very big mushroom cloud in Syria's future! Problem solved!:supergrin:

Ringo S.
12-06-2012, 06:27
And what does Syria do? Starts making ready the chemical weapons.

And are we sending in our troops to secure all these weapons when Assad falls?

"...Official Damascus in response assured the international community that "under no circumstances" will not use chemical weapons against the Syrians. Syrian leadership permits the use of all possible means "to repel foreign aggression." The fact that such aggression "against Syria," is already under way, almost daily reports all the official media of the country. According to the Syrian leadership in the war against Syria involving international terrorists, who commands the U.S., Israel, Turkey and Qatar."

cowboywannabe
12-06-2012, 06:33
stop! or i'll tell you to stop again.

Vic777
12-06-2012, 06:55
stop! or i'll tell you to stop again.This is why I say we should go over the cliff and see what happens. Someone has to pay the bills, or maybe not.

GAFinch
12-06-2012, 06:56
"...Official Damascus in response assured the international community that "under no circumstances" will not use chemical weapons against the Syrians. Syrian leadership permits the use of all possible means "to repel foreign aggression." The fact that such aggression "against Syria," is already under way, almost daily reports all the official media of the country. According to the Syrian leadership in the war against Syria involving international terrorists, who commands the U.S., Israel, Turkey and Qatar."

You don't tell people you're about to commit a war crime...you just do it.

cowboywannabe
12-06-2012, 07:00
syria knows the u.n. is nothing without the u.s.a. and they know the u.s.a. is nothing with obama.

Chuck TX
12-06-2012, 08:33
syria knows the u.n. is nothing without the u.s.a. and they know the u.s.a. is nothing with obama.

The Syrians aren't the only ones who know this. Interesting times ahead.

snerd
12-06-2012, 09:07
Every flank is exposed. We're sitting ducks.

MZBKA
12-06-2012, 09:11
What would all you prefer the Obama administration do here? Right now, they're being more strict than Reagan ever was with regards to using gas on one's own population?

Gunnut 45/454
12-06-2012, 09:28
MZBKA
But he was more then happy to put US forces over Lybia? Why is Syria any different? Oh thats right cause Iran would be upset! Can't upset the Iranians! Just admit it this POTUS is weak! He only does things that are politically correct with the left! He could care less about the actual people. He knows there is no political gain by helping the Syrians. Just like there was no political gain in helping the Freedom fighters in Iran! But you re-elected this POS so you'll find out how great the Messiah is real soon! Enjoy your tax increase!:rofl:

series1811
12-06-2012, 09:37
What would all you prefer the Obama administration do here? Right now, they're being more strict than Reagan ever was with regards to using gas on one's own population?

Quit making stupid statements to other governments that you aren't going to back up, and quit lying about what happened when your foreign policy does go to hell in a handbasket?

That would be a good start.

MZBKA
12-06-2012, 09:39
Quit making stupid statements to other governments that you aren't going to back up, and quit lying about what happened when your foreign policy does go to hell in a handbasket?

That would be a good start.

1. Your grammar is so bad that I can't understand your post.
2. Educate yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack

MZBKA
12-06-2012, 09:42
MZBKA
But he was more then happy to put US forces over Lybia? Why is Syria any different? Oh thats right cause Iran would be upset! Can't upset the Iranians! Just admit it this POTUS is weak! He only does things that are politically correct with the left! He could care less about the actual people. He knows there is no political gain by helping the Syrians. Just like there was no political gain in helping the Freedom fighters in Iran! But you re-elected this POS so you'll find out how great the Messiah is real soon! Enjoy your tax increase!:rofl:

Your position seems fluctuate depending on what position Obama takes. Would you support military action in Syria? I'd like to remind you that you previously have been against military action in Syria and Libya. . .even though you were for action in Iraq at a much higher cost.

series1811
12-06-2012, 09:44
2. Educate yourself:

I will as soon as I compose myself from the horrible internet humiliation of you saying my grammar is bad. :crying:

(Thank God I know you voted for Obama or I would really be upset).

ArmoryDoc
12-06-2012, 09:46
A bunch of lies, a bunch of posturing, same bat time, same bat channel. Nothing really changes in the world of politics. It's just a black face now instead of a white one. And the matrix goes on...

Gunnut 45/454
12-06-2012, 10:16
MZBKA
Nope I could careless about Mussy's killing Mussy's! Wall it off and let them slaughter themselves! Through in all the weapons/ammo they need. Tell them play nice and don't come outside your border or we'll shoot your arses ! When you get sick of killing yourselves then you can rejoin the rest of the civilised world!:supergrin: This is how you treat savages!:steamed:

engineer151515
12-06-2012, 11:54
Funny. Obama refused to discuss in terms of a "red line" with Israel.

GAFinch
12-06-2012, 13:29
Your position seems fluctuate depending on what position Obama takes. Would you support military action in Syria? I'd like to remind you that you previously have been against military action in Syria and Libya. . .even though you were for action in Iraq at a much higher cost.

Either we take responsibility for holding Assad accountable, or we completely wash our hands of the whole mess from the beginning and put the onus on Russia, who's actively arming Assad. Don't take point and then not follow through on threats.

MZBKA
12-06-2012, 13:31
I will as soon as I compose myself from the horrible internet humiliation of you saying my grammar is bad. :crying:

(Thank God I know you voted for Obama or I would really be upset).

You knew, but were still wrong about
Obama's birth certificate,
polls being skewed towards Obama, and
whom I voted for.

In fact, I can't remember reading anything you've posted that hasn't been either wrong or a crazy conspiracy theory that is impossible to prove wrong.

(I voted Johnson)

What would you have Obama do in Syria?

MZBKA
12-06-2012, 13:32
Either we take responsibility for holding Assad accountable, or we completely wash our hands of the whole mess from the beginning and put the onus on Russia, who's actively arming Assad. Don't take point and then not follow through on threats.

The only threat I recall our government making was if Assad uses chemical weapons, there will be repercussions. I agree, if we don't follow through on these threats, we would look bad.

MZBKA
12-06-2012, 13:36
MZBKA
Nope I could careless about Mussy's killing Mussy's! Wall it off and let them slaughter themselves! Through in all the weapons/ammo they need. Tell them play nice and don't come outside your border or we'll shoot your arses ! When you get sick of killing yourselves then you can rejoin the rest of the civilised world!:supergrin: This is how you treat savages!:steamed:

My goodness, is your English getting worse?

You think we should stay out of countries the Middle East. Unless a Republican is president and the country in the Middle East happens to be Iraq. Then when should borrow money from China fighting a ten year war to turn Iraq into an ally of Iran.

Have I summarized your foreign policy views correctly?

GAFinch
12-06-2012, 13:41
The only threat I recall our government making was if Assad uses chemical weapons, there will be repercussions. I agree, if we don't follow through on these threats, we would look bad.

No, they first said that they wouldn't tolerate him even moving the weapons. He did, and now they've redrawn the "red line."

czsmithGT
12-06-2012, 14:18
So the US is providing support to the people in Syria that the US will designate as a foreign terrorist organization. Why is the US getting in the middle of this civil war where one group of Islamic scum is fighting another group of Islamic scum to determine which group of America-hating Islamist scum gain control??

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-to-add-syrian-rebel-group-to-terrorist-list/5314500

"The al-Nusra Front, an Islamist faction of Syrian rebels described in recent reports as a “key” part of an eventual rebel conquest of the nation, is going to be added to the US State Department’s list of foreign terrorist organizations, according to diplomats."

"Al-Nusra, an al-Qaeda-styled organization which has been responsible for myriad suicide bombings and a sustained campaign of attacks and assassinations on Syrian media that it perceives as insufficiently pro-rebel, has long been kept at arm’s length by other rebels, fearing the taint of the group’s decidedly terrorist strategy."

quantum36
12-06-2012, 14:28
As a matter of fact:

The old "IKE". I served on her many years ago!

randrew379
12-06-2012, 15:11
whom I voted for.

In fact, I can't remember reading anything you've posted that hasn't been either wrong or a crazy conspiracy theory that is impossible to prove wrong.

(I voted Johnson)

You forgot that a vote for anyone other than Romney was a vote for Obama.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

MZBKA
12-06-2012, 16:36
No, they first said that they wouldn't tolerate him even moving the weapons. He did, and now they've redrawn the "red line."

Source?

Gunnut 45/454
12-06-2012, 17:04
MZBKA
Those words came right out of Obamamoa's mouth! Whats the matter CNN,ABC ,NBC didn't report it! You do the search he's your Messiah! Both Billary and Obamamoa said it! Still hung up on Iraq I see! Well you backed Obamamoa on Lybia and he had zero justification to meddle in that country! Many thousands more have died in Syria then Lybia! So obviously keeping the Tyrants from killing there people isn't a problem for ZERO!:rofl:

Fred Hansen
12-06-2012, 17:14
The question is: What is funnier?

A) Leftist piggies squealing about leftist pig tyrants.

B) Leftist pig tyrants laughing 'til they wet their pants when leftist piggies squeal.

Imma gonna go with B.

czsmithGT
12-06-2012, 18:07
Source?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/david-cameron-and-barack-obama-warn-syria-over-chemical-weapons-8075650.html

August 23, 2012:
"Earlier this week President Obama warned that any movement of Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons would be a "red line" which would have "enormous consequences"."

snerd
12-06-2012, 21:11
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/david-cameron-and-barack-obama-warn-syria-over-chemical-weapons-8075650.html

August 23, 2012:
"Earlier this week President Obama warned that any movement of Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons would be a "red line" which would have "enormous consequences"."
Yeah, you're really making me mad now. Here's "another" line..... I dare you to cross this one!!

He really puts the fear into our enemies, huh?

czsmithGT
12-06-2012, 21:33
Yeah, you're really making me mad now. Here's "another" line..... I dare you to cross this one!!

He really puts the fear into our enemies, huh?

Obama's red lines in the sand to hold back Iran and Syria are about as shifting as his debt ceiling limits.

Gunnut 45/454
12-06-2012, 21:48
czsmithGT
Dam it son I wanted MZBKA to actually learn that MSNBC, ABC,NBC CNN hadn't reported it ! Maybe he'd get a clue as to how far up Obamas ass he really was! MZBKA that pin prick of light way off in the distance is freedom run for it before he clinches his ass cheeks!:rofl:

TBO
12-06-2012, 22:07
Obama's more flexible after the election.

Ringo S.
12-08-2012, 09:07
"The regime of Bashar Assad in Syria intends to attack the rebels using chemical weapons." This was reported by the British Foreign Secretary William Hague.

He clarified that the data were acquired using intelligence service, so he could not disclose details, reports BBC BBC.

Earlier this week, the possible use of chemical weapons by the Syrian Government was declared by Washington. Meanwhile, the Secretary General of the United Nations (UN), Ban Ki-moon said that there is no evidence to prove that Damascus is preparing to use chemical weapons.

Damascus, claim, that NATO uses the theme of chemical weapons as a pretext for military intervention."
-----
Second time a week? Yesterday' joke is not a joke anymore.

ArmoryDoc
12-08-2012, 09:17
More justification propaganda coming from London and Washington, DC.

Cavalry Doc
12-08-2012, 09:54
I guess we will see.

I'm of the opinion that what will be, will be. If he gasses his people, I'm not sure how that's a problem for me. Let the Arabs handle it. Or pay us three times what we spend to fix up their neighborhood.

Ringo S.
12-11-2012, 13:45
Warning! Extremely graphic
Syria Rebels make child behead unarmed prisoner

http://www.darktube.org/watch/syria-rebels-make-child-behead-unarmed-prisoner-warning-extremely-graphic
-
These are "noble freedom fighters" supported by "civilized world"...
What an effin shame!!!

G19G20
12-11-2012, 15:07
For God sake people, please don't fall for the same war propaganda AGAIN. Didn't we learn anything from Iraq???

99% of Syrian Rebels are Islamic Extremists and Jihadists (and the US gov't is backing them)
http://www.infowars.com/99-of-syrian-rebels-are-islamic-extremists-and-jihadist-terrorists/

Syrian gov't to UN: US gov't trying to frame us over chemical weapons threat
http://www.infowars.com/syria-government-usa-may-be-trying-to-frame-us-over-chemical-weapons/

GAFinch
12-11-2012, 16:52
The US isn't going to invade Syria, it's just going to intentionally help turn it over to the Muslim Brotherhood. Think Stalin's pact with Hitler.

Ringo S.
12-11-2012, 21:44
The US isn't going to invade Syria, it's just going to intentionally help turn it over to the Muslim Brotherhood. Think Stalin's pact with Hitler.
Wrong. Think Chamberlain-Daladier "agreement" with Hitler in Munich 1938. That would be exact match

engineer151515
12-11-2012, 22:06
Obama's more flexible after the election.

How's this for flexibility.

And the American taxpayer is footing the bill

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/10/us-sending-20-more-f-16s-to-egypt-despite-turmoil-in-cairo/

US sending 20 more F-16s to Egypt, despite turmoil in Cairo

TangoFoxtrot
12-12-2012, 04:34
We need to stay out of the whole Syria thing....WE CANNOT AFFORD IT!!!!!!!!!!

Ringo S.
12-12-2012, 12:49
http://humanrightsinvestigations.org/2012/12/10/syrian-rebels-use-a-child-to-behead-a-prisoner/

QNman
12-12-2012, 13:06
Tinpot dictator... Weapons of mass destruction... Lines in the sand... US troops on standby...

Is it 2003 again? Did we learn nothing from our past? Now Obama has two choices:

1) Dive into ANOTHER ME war
2) Look like the world's largest wuss.

I don't like either, thanks.

QNman
12-12-2012, 13:08
Wrong. Think Chamberlain-Daladier "agreement" with Hitler in Munich 1938. That would be exact match

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Or worse, he decides he's a second term President, so WTF, and gets us into another "conflict".

Ringo S.
12-12-2012, 15:25
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/cease-all-funding-and-support-al-qaeda-terrorists-and-extremist-rebels-syria/R951Mygt?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl
"Hillary Clinton has admitted that Al-Qaeda is supporting the Syrian rebels, who are backed by the Obama administration with $200 million dollars in aid. According to McClatchy Newspapers one of these groups, Al Nusra Front, an Al-Qaeda affiliate, is now conducting "the heaviest frontline fighting" in Syria and has been responsible for terrorist attacks. Impartial observers such as Dr. Jacques Beres say the majority of rebels in Syria are foreign extremists whose goal is to impose Sharia law. These rebels have also been filmed burning U.S. flags and chanting anti-American slogans. Funding terrorists is a crime under the National Defense Authorization Act..."

GAFinch
12-12-2012, 15:58
They gave weapons to jihadists in Libya and those arms got distributed to other MB groups in Egypt and Gaza. They told the army in Egypt to stand down and let jihadists overthrow Mubarak. They're giving weapons to MB/AQ jihadists in Syria. They're now sending 20 F-16's to Morsi even though Shariah Law is coming despite previous promises otherwise. This can no longer be dismissed as accidental or incompetent appeasement.

Funding terrorists is a crime under the National Defense Authorization Act..."

Doesn't matter - the media is no longer a watchdog keeping them in check. There is no rule of law at the federal level anymore.

Ringo S.
12-14-2012, 00:07
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/syrian-rebels-threaten-attacks-on-russians_816625.html
"Syrian rebels behind the kidnapping of Ukrainian journalist Ankhar Kochneva have released a video threatening more attacks on Russians and Ukrainians, as the deadline for her execution approached Thursday.

Kochneva, a 40-year-old Ukrainian citizen, was abducted in October by Syrian rebels as she travelled to the city of Homs, and has been held there by them since, they claim.

Ukraine's foreign ministry urged Damascus to step up its effort to ensure her release.

The rebels responded with a video threatening to target the embassies of Ukraine and Russia and their citizens..."
---------

And why not to attack some embassies? After all, they have been lately recognized as legitimate "freedom fighters" by US and some other democratic countries! Now they have to show something for it, like decapitations.

kirgi08
12-14-2012, 00:15
That won't end well.'08.

Ringo S.
12-16-2012, 12:15
"...The Syrian army has faced serious difficulties in the operation, as terrorists, causing some punches, immediately ran and hid in the prefab shelters on the outskirts of Damascus Darayya.

Despite this, the Syrian army, which has acquired wide experience in anti-terrorism in the last six years, invented a creative scheme during the Battle of the suburbs of Damascus, and in the end, squeeze the terrorists from their dens.

Knowledgeable sources said that military helicopters were loaded with tons of flour, which were then dumped on the shelter militants. They thought that t chemical weapons were used against them, and rushed to escape in panic. This is where Syrian special forces were waiting for them.

Thus, the army was able to thwart a conspiracy, the purpose of which was the fall of the capital. This - a slap toterrorists and their sponsors. The Army, meanwhile, cleaned up several areas, especially Darayya and adjacent neighborhoods, of terrorists...."
-
Bravo, syrian army!

Ringo S.
12-27-2012, 11:52
A word of advice about the Middle East – we’ve reached the ‘tipping point’ with cliches

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/a-word-of-advice-about-the-middle-east--weve-reached-the-tipping-point-with-cliches-8430495.html?origin=internalSearch

ArmoryDoc
12-27-2012, 12:09
This is a paid site Ringo. Can't read the article without a membership.

Berto
12-27-2012, 12:20
I doubt Hillary remembers any of that crap anyways.

Ringo S.
12-27-2012, 20:53
This is a paid site Ringo. Can't read the article without a membership.
"...
Remember the days when we thought Egypt’s path to democracy was a done deal? Western-trained Mohamed Morsi (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mohamed-morsi-in-egypt-presidents-power-grab-unites-mubarak-allies-and-foes-8351713.html) had invited the people to come and meet him in Hosni Mubarak’s former presidential palace, the old military toffs in the “Supreme Council of the Armed Forces” had been pensioned off and the International Monetary Fund was waiting to bestow some of those cruel deprivations upon Egypt that would ready it for our financial benevolence. How happy the Middle East optimists were by mid-2012.

Next door, Libya produced a victory for nice, pro-Western secularist Mahmoud Jibril, promising freedom, stability, a new home for the West in one of the Arab world’s most fecund oil producers. It was a place where even US diplomats could wander around virtually unprotected.
Tunisia may have an Islamist party running its government, but it was a “moderate” administration – in other words, we thought it would do what we wanted – while the Saudis and the Bahraini autocracy, with the purse-lipped support of Messrs Obama and Cameron, quietly suppressed what was left of the Shia uprising which threatened to remind us all that democracy was not really welcome among the wealthiest Arab states. Democracy was for the poor.
Closing in

So, too, in Syria. By the spring of last year, the Western commentariat was writing off Bashar al-Assad (http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/syria-the-descent-into-holy-war-8420309.html). He did not deserve “to live on this earth”, according to French Foreign Secretary Laurent Fabius. He must “step down”, “step aside”. His regime had only weeks to go, perhaps only days. This was the “tipping point”.
Then by summer, when the “tipping point” had come and gone, we were told that Assad was about to use gas “against his own people”. Or that his supplies of chemical weapons might “fall into the wrong hands” (the “right hands” still presumably being Assad’s).
Syria’s rebels were always “closing in” – on Homs, then Damascus, then Aleppo, then Damascus again. The West supported the rebels. Money and guns aplenty came from Qatar and Saudi Arabia, moral support from Obama, Clinton, the pathetic Hague, Hollande, the whole factory of goodness – until, inevitably, it turned out that the rebels contained rather a lot of Salafists, executioners, sectarian killers and, in one case, a teenage head-chopper who behaved rather like the ruthless regime they were fighting. The factory had to put some of its machinery into reverse. The US still supported the good, secular rebels but now regarded the horrible Salafist rebels as a “terrorist organisation”.
And poor old Lebanon, needless to say, was about to explode into civil war for the second time in less than 40 years, this time because Syria’s violence was “spilling over” into its neighbour’s territory.
Wasn’t Lebanon’s sectarian make up the same as Syria’s? Wasn’t the Lebanese Hezbollah an ally of Assad? Weren’t the Sunnis of Lebanon supporting the Syrian rebels? All true. But the Lebanese did not oblige the overpaid “think-tank” bores and journos and “experts” because, assaulted as they were by Syria’s intelligence killers, they were too intelligent and well-educated to return to the midden of 1975-1990. Iran, of course, was about to be bombed because it was – or was not yet – manufacturing nuclear weapons, or might – or could – manufacture nuclear weapons in a month, or a year, or a decade from now.
Terror

Obama might not bomb Iran, he didn’t really want to, but – wait for it – “all options” were “on the table”. And so, of course, with Israel, which wanted to bomb Iran because it might, or could, manufacture nuclear weapons or was in the process of doing so, or might have them in six months, or a year, or several years’ time but – again – “all options” were “on the table”. Netanyahu’s “window of opportunity” would last, we were told, until the US presidential election. And so this nonsense continued until... well, until the US presidential election, by which time we were warned again that Iran was producing, or might, or could produce a nuclear weapon.
Israel also threatened Lebanon because the Hezbollah had thousands of missiles and threatened Gaza because the Palestinians had thousands of missiles. And many were the Israeli journalists – along with their American clones – who prepared their readers for these two wars against “terror”. In the event, Lebanon remained unbombed while a highly unsatisfactory conflict (from Israel’s point of view) broke out between Israel and Hamas which ended when Morsi – the West’s avuncular ally – persuaded the Palestinians to abide by a ceasefire, which Netanyahu then mournfully accepted. He thus boosted the prestige of Khaled Meshal who subsequently announced that Palestine must exist all the way from the River Jordan to the sea. In other words, no more Israel. Just as the soon-to-be resigned Foreign Minister of Israel, Avigdor Lieberman (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/avigdor-lieberman-israels-embattled-foreign-minister-steps-down-8421742.html), and his chums had been saying for a very long time that Israel must exist between the sea and the River Jordan. In other words, no more Palestine. It was left to the courageous – and very ageing – Israeli Uri Avnery to point out that if both had their wish, only an open grave would exist between the river and the sea.
A defunct language

So at year’s end, friendly, cuddly Mohamed Morsi was playing Mubarak and hoovering up any old dictatorial powers available to him while a very dodgy constitution was ram-rodded on to the secular population of the land, whose Muslim and Christian people Morsi had all along promised to serve. In Libya, of course, the US turned out to have more enemies than it thought; the ambassador was murdered by – and the jury must remain out on this despite the obfuscations of Clinton – an al-Qa’ida-type militia.
Indeed, al-Qa’ida itself – politically bankrupt by the time of Osama bin Laden’s murder by a US military assassination squad in 2011 – was virtually written off by the White House in advance of the Obama re-election. But the ghostly desperadoes of Wahabism acquired that habit so beloved of movie monsters; they began to recreate themselves in different form in different lands. Mali replaced Afghanistan, just as Libya replaced Yemen and just as Syria replaced Iraq.
A word of advice, therefore, for Middle East potentates, dictators, Western poseurs, television presenters and journos. Do not use the following words or expressions in 2013: moderate, democracy, step down, step aside, tipping point, falling into the wrong hands, closing in, spilling over, options on the table or – terror, terror, terror, terror. Too much to hope for? You bet. We’ll even get another load of cliches from the goodness factory to replace those that have already served their purpose."

Ringo S.
05-13-2013, 19:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCidxN1cK1E&feature=player_embedded&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXCidxN1cK1E%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded&has_verified=1
Syrian terrorist on video. First these savages cut heads and torture people, now they just eat them.... But Assad regime must go! Vive la revolution!

series1811
05-14-2013, 07:27
2. Educate yourself:

You asked a question. I answered it. I didn't think you would like the answer. Next.

series1811
05-14-2013, 07:29
whom I voted for.

(I voted Johnson)

Understanding more and more, with everything you write, how Obama got elected.

kirgi08
05-14-2013, 10:21
Free stuff.'08.