Mexico: A Benghazi in-the-making? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mexico: A Benghazi in-the-making?

Captain Ron
12-06-2012, 00:17
video.foxnews.com/v/2014297403001/mexico-a-benghazi-in-the-making/?playlist_id=903226511001

Paste it to see video

Bren
12-06-2012, 05:17
If I could have a wish, and it didn't involve winning the powerball, war with Mexico would be pretty high on the list. I'd go for free.

NeverMore1701
12-06-2012, 05:19
If I could have a wish, and it didn't invovle winning the powerball, war with Mexico would be pretty high on the list. I'd go for free.

That would be interesting.

johnd
12-06-2012, 05:42
Be nice to see us finally, maybe, possibly, do something about the illegal entrants pouring in from there. If it erupted in war our illustrious er, " leaders" (?) might actually reinforce the border.

Bren
12-06-2012, 07:14
That would be interesting.

For about a week. However, it would require WW II style internment camps for the illegals and that would make the hippies cry.

sheriff733
12-06-2012, 07:19
For about a week. However, it would require WW II style internment camps for the illegals and that would make the hippies cry.

They'd cry as soon as somebody said "War."

NeverMore1701
12-06-2012, 07:28
I'd sign up for it.

fnfalman
12-06-2012, 07:58
I'll happily inter some of the hot illegal chicks.

DanaT
12-06-2012, 08:06
If I could have a wish, and it didn't involve winning the powerball, war with Mexico would be pretty high on the list. I'd go for free.

I am not sure of your reasoning, but I actually agree.

The reason I believe that it is better is Mexico will never get better until the corporation is removed. Mexico has a long history of having one group of corrupt people taking over claiming to rid the country of corruption only to become the new face of corruption. Until corruption is gone, the average mexicans life will stay as it is and the best way out if go to the USA.

fnfalman
12-06-2012, 08:20
I'll bet that many Mexicans would greet us with open arms too.

The question is what would the USA do with the drug cartels? Would we "take'em out" or would the CIA start cutting deals with them and help distribute drugs to raise money for private wars?

FLIPPER 348
12-07-2012, 11:44

dude, you have serious issues.

War with Mexico? over what??

Hey, i've got an idea ...... why not get our own house in order by removing the demand for the drugs and jobs

sheriff733
12-07-2012, 12:00
dude, you have serious issues.

War with Mexico? over what??

Hey, i've got an idea ...... why not get our own house in order by removing the demand for the drugs and jobs

Don't worry. Obama has been working on reducing the demand for jobs since 08.

FLIPPER 348
12-07-2012, 12:03
Nice sophomoric shot at the President but plenty of Americans could be doing the jobs being 'provided' to the illegal Hispanics. Why not crack down on the Americans who are providing the jobs??

sheriff733
12-07-2012, 12:14
Nice sophomoric shot at the President but plenty of Americans could be doing the jobs being 'provided' to the illegal Hispanics. Why not crack down on the Americans who are providing the jobs??

What's the incentive to crack down on anything job related when the parasites still get paid from your/my paycheck either way?

It all starts with entitlements.

whoflungdo
12-07-2012, 12:15

One of the many reasons you are for it, I'd wager...

whoflungdo
12-07-2012, 12:17

Nice one sided view and solution. Why not go after the illegal hispanics too? One does not keep you from doing the other or both..

FLIPPER 348
12-07-2012, 12:38
doing both sounds good

Glock20 10mm
12-07-2012, 13:12

greentriple
12-07-2012, 13:32

If you're such a badass, arm yourself, go into a Latino neighborhood in a major city and tell them just how much you want to go to war with Mexico and kill Mexicans.

You make me sick!

greentriple
12-07-2012, 13:35
I'll bet that many Mexicans would greet us with open arms too.

The question is what would the USA do with the drug cartels? Would we "take'em out" or would the CIA start cutting deals with them and help distribute drugs to raise money for private wars?

Another person who knows not what he or she writes:

In Mexico they say "So far from God, so close to the US." "That is the curse of Mexico."

FLIPPER 348
12-07-2012, 13:39
Funny, we provide the demand for the drugs and folk coming here to work but it's their fault for selling the drugs and wanting the jobs.

Then we have the morons wanting to go to war over it.

Averageman
12-08-2012, 09:54
Funny, we provide the demand for the drugs and folk coming here to work but it's their fault for selling the drugs and wanting the jobs.

Then we have the morons wanting to go to war over it.
I think the problem is a little more complex than that. The Corruption within the Mexican Government is beyond control and it goes from the highest levels all the way down to the local Mexican Cops.
What we provide here in the U.S. is a safety valve that allows a persecuted people the way out of the near slavery they live under in Mexico.
As long as the border is open people will come North for freedom. I cannot blame them for comming, if I were them I would do it to.
Where I do find fault is the employers of these people and the United States Government for in essence leaving the border open to entiuce cheap labor to come North.
Years ago the construction jobs were taken by College students looking to make enough cash during the Summer to go to school on. Many of theose jobs have now been taken by illeagle's.
So close the border, let the Mexicans figure a way to fix their own government. Fine everyone who employees an illeagle. Clear the welfare roles of the able bodied here and watch the economy shift enough and those jobs Americans wont do, will be filled.

fnfalman
12-08-2012, 10:12
I'd still like to inter some hot Latinas though.

Hell, without illegal Latinas the brother wouldn't get any action at all.