Democrat voters hate gays.. Proof! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Democrat voters hate gays.. Proof!

Skyhook
12-07-2012, 06:14
Detroit has been solidly Democrat dominated for how long?

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/12/05/survey-detroit-most-dangerous-u-s-city-for-gays/

DonGlock26
12-07-2012, 06:33
Dems are about fooling various groups that they really could care less about. Look at the Sandy victims. They are forgotten.

Gunhaver
12-07-2012, 06:44
Hate to say it, really hate to say it because I've been all over other members for saying it so I won't say it. But... there's a specific type of Democrat that lives in Detroit and they don't much care for gays. They're voting Democrat either for their own personal gains or because they finally saw a candidate that they can identify with rather than for the same anti-GOP reasons that a lot of us voted Democrat for.

Kind of sad really as this specific type of Democratic voter should know better than anyone how it is to be treated differently because of some factor that you can't really change about yourself.

walt cowan
12-07-2012, 06:44
sandy who?

DonGlock26
12-07-2012, 06:49
Hate to say it, really hate to say it because I've been all over other members for saying it so I won't say it. But... there's a specific type of Democrat that lives in Detroit and they don't much care for gays. They're voting Democrat either for their own personal gains or because they finally saw a candidate that they can identify with rather than for the same anti-GOP reasons that a lot of us voted Democrat for.

Kind of sad really as this specific type of Democratic voter should know better than anyone how it is to be treated differently because of some factor that you can't really change about yourself.

Are you trying to avoid saying that blacks are bigoted towards gays in a violent manner? Because, no one should be afraid to speak the truth in America. This is why PC speech codes are a soft tyranny.

Skyhook
12-07-2012, 07:09
Are you trying to avoid saying that blacks are bigoted towards gays in a violent manner? Because, no one should be afraid to speak the truth in America. This is why PC speech codes are a soft tyranny.
:goodpost:

Today we are coerced to not say things obviously true.. tomorrow, there will be those who demand you not even think those thoughts.

Tyranny is tyranny.

Skyhook
12-07-2012, 07:11
Dems are about fooling various groups that they really could care less about. Look at the Sandy victims. They are forgotten.

Well, you seem to have nailed that one, too, Don. :thumbsup:

FEMA told their folks to do WHAT!?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/07/exclusive-fema-teams-told-to-ightsee-as-sandy-victims-suffered/

DonGlock26
12-07-2012, 07:12
:goodpost:

Today we are coerced to not say things obviously true.. tomorrow, there will be those who demand you not even think those thoughts.

Tyranny is tyranny.

No doubt about it. We are sliding into a UK-style soft tyranny.

It is amusing to watch people who hate religious morality trying to enforce secular humanist speech codes. They have no idea that they are trying to simply replace one moral system with another.

Gunhaver
12-07-2012, 07:47

I believe there are many blacks that do not think this way in much the same way that I believe there are many Christians that don't want to push their morals on society or I believe there are many women that are not gold digging hoochies.

I don't much care for broad brushes. But yes, I do think that particular area is suffering from this problem more than most. Or maybe it's just that anyone still living in Detroit is a complete moron regardless of race.

DonGlock26
12-07-2012, 07:53
Well, you seem to have nailed that one, too, Don. :thumbsup:

FEMA told their folks to do WHAT!?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/07/exclusive-fema-teams-told-to-ightsee-as-sandy-victims-suffered/

LOL!! Unbelievable. :faint:

DonGlock26
12-07-2012, 07:56
I believe there are many blacks that do not think this way in much the same way that I believe there are many Christians that don't want to push their morals on society or I believe there are many women that are not gold digging hoochies.

I don't much care for broad brushes. But yes, I do think that particular area is suffering from this problem more than most. Or maybe it's just that anyone still living in Detroit is a complete moron regardless of race.

How about Atlanta?

http://youtu.be/fnDH52ICIWg

Gunnut 45/454
12-07-2012, 08:05
Gunhaver
You just can't say the words can you! Say it! There is a segment of the Dumocratic party that is Racist homophobes! Come on say it! Well well! The truth will set you free!:rofl:

What's really funny is those racist Homophobes have been used as usefull pawns for years by the Dumocrats and they still haven't figured it out yet! Dumocrats -the party of the KKK, anti civil rights, hated to give up slavery so they created Welfare etc. :rofl:

Gunhaver
12-07-2012, 08:29
Gunhaver
You just can't say the words can you! Say it! There is a segment of the Dumocratic party that is Racist homophobes! Come on say it! Well well! The truth will set you free!:rofl:

Why yes, there is a segment of the Democratic party that are racist homophobes.

But a much bigger (or at least waaaaaaaaaay more vocal) segment of the Republican party that are racist homophobes. :tongueout:

Snowman92D
12-07-2012, 09:11
At least we don't have trouble with gold-digging hoochies. :supergrin:

cowboywannabe
12-07-2012, 09:16
homo phobia, fear of being the same if my greek is correct. dont gay folks have an accurate description for those whom do like them?

marchboom
12-07-2012, 09:18

obama can't spend time trying to help the Sandy victims. He's too busy planning his $4 million dollar Hawaii Christmas vacation. He just went to the storm area before the election to get their votes. These people mean nothing to him now.

I hope the democrat Sandy victims are happy with the selection they made on Nov 6.

cowboywannabe
12-07-2012, 09:20
obama can't spend time trying to help the Sandy victims. He's too busy planning his $4 million dollar Hawaii Christmas vacation. He just went to the storm area before the election to get their votes. These people mean nothing to him now.

I hope the democrat Sandy victims are happy with the selection they made on Nov 6.

they are still very usefull idiots for the democrats.

DonGlock26
12-07-2012, 09:53

We haven't seen buyer's remorse like what is coming, since 1943 Germany.

RyanSBHF
12-07-2012, 17:17
Detroit has been solidly Democrat dominated for how long?

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/12/05/survey-detroit-most-dangerous-u-s-city-for-gays/

Portland, Seattle, San Fransisco and Boston have been solidly Democratic for decades, too. Why don't they also have the same problems of rampant crime, low property value and poverty that befell Detroit?

concretefuzzynuts
12-07-2012, 17:39
Portland, Seattle, San Fransisco and Boston have been solidly Democratic for decades, too. Why don't they also have the same problems of rampant crime, low property value and poverty that befell Detroit?

Unions? :dunno:

cowboywannabe
12-07-2012, 17:41

because those cities have a lot of homosexuals, and homosexuals are smart and hard workers. if Detroit had the same capita % of homosexuals as Seattle, San Fransisco, Portland, and Boston they start to climb out of their fiscal pit. but noooooo, blacks in Detroit dont like homosexuals so they are left with a populous that isnt as smart nor as hard working as the others. :rofl:

kirgi08
12-07-2012, 17:44
No they wouldn't,Detroit would just spend the revenue.'08.

nursetim
12-07-2012, 22:03
First off, Detroit is the most dangerous city for ANY traveler.

Second, I read somewhere that 51% of black men are on the downlow. The worst homophobes are more than a little light in the loafers.

Blast
12-07-2012, 22:18
Best Bob Hope movie line - YouTube

Teufelhunde
12-07-2012, 22:53
hate to say it, really hate to say it because i've been all over other members for saying it so i won't say it. But... There's a specific type of democrat that lives in detroit and they don't much care for gays. They're voting democrat either for their own personal gains or because they finally saw a candidate that they can identify with rather than for the same anti-gop reasons that a lot of us voted democrat for.

Kind of sad really as this specific type of democratic voter should know better than anyone how it is to be treated differently because of some factor that you can't really change about yourself.
ding, ding, ding,ding, we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyhook
12-08-2012, 04:21

Good question.

It's almost as though some large segment of a foreign nation had been plopped down in MI. :whistling:

happyguy
12-08-2012, 04:52
Good question.

It's almost as though some large segment of a foreign nation had been plopped down in MI. :whistling:

The hard working people left to find jobs elsewhere, that leaves (fill in the blank) in Detroit.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)

Skyhook
12-08-2012, 05:07
The hard working people left to find jobs elsewhere, that leaves (fill in the blank) in Detroit.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)

I think sociologists have termed that 'brain drain' and we may as well accept the fact there has been 'talent drain' as well.

Cavalry Doc
12-08-2012, 08:12
Friend of mine went back home to detroit after his son was murdered there. He grew up there, and states that just off of the main roads downtown, it's a third world country. He's a combat vet, and he's not ever planning on going back.