I can't believe what I saw on Cr---l--t [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe what I saw on Cr---l--t

PLINKING.40
12-07-2012, 16:47
Some idiot had the nerve and complete Stuipity to post (10) 30rnd AR Mags for sale and some 15rdn Berretta 92m mags. here in California..... That is a Federal trip to the Pokie...even if he is a Poe Poe, it should have said that in the listing:shocked::wow: are you Kiddn Me.?? Or Am I missing Something...:dunno:

faawrenchbndr
12-07-2012, 16:51
Most likely a clueless ex-Army guy who has no frickin clue.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse!

Travclem
12-07-2012, 17:15
Some idiot had the nerve and complete Stuipity to post (10) 30rnd AR Mags for sale and some 15rdn Berretta 92m mags. here in California..... That is a Federal trip to the Pokie...even if he is a Poe Poe, it should have said that in the listing:shocked::wow: are you Kiddn Me.?? Or Am I missing Something...:dunno:
Federal?:dunno:

Is it legal to have preban mags in kommiforie? If so, maybe they're preban. Maybe for use with a "bullet button". I don't know the laws, just spitballing.

Keoking
12-07-2012, 17:32
The Federal Gov't hates California so bad that it mandated that they must use 10 round mags?

Jason D
12-07-2012, 17:46
Federal law in MI states I have to buy as many magazines as I can.
On second thought I probably made that up.

PLINKING.40
12-07-2012, 17:50
Federal?:dunno:

Is it legal to have preban mags in kommiforie? If so, maybe they're preban. Maybe for use with a "bullet button". I don't know the laws, just spitballing.

Law, states , If they are pre-ban, you can possese them, but Can Not try to sell them or Trade them, If you don't want them anymore you have to distroy them.

tampashooters
12-07-2012, 20:03
State crime, not Federal.

cesaros
12-07-2012, 20:22
Not as stupid as a few of the Combat Arms instructors here at my base stealing 15,000 5.56mm green tips, and putting them for sale on AR15 dot com

Didn't take long before they were taking a trip to Leavenworth

BlackPaladin
12-07-2012, 23:37
Not as stupid as a few of the Combat Arms instructors here at my base stealing 15,000 5.56mm green tips, and putting them for sale on AR15 dot com

Didn't take long before they were taking a trip to Leavenworth

Says a guy who stated that he would kill and steal to make things work out for him. I would say that you are just as stupid to say something like that on the internet. In fact someone could save that bit as intent if they wanted to do so.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1456062&page=2
Post #28

Matthew Courtney
12-08-2012, 00:56
Most likely a clueless ex-Army guy who has no frickin clue.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse!

There is no Federal crime, and since Ignorance ofvthe law is no excuse, off to internet jail with you and the OP.:rofl:

Matthew Courtney
12-08-2012, 01:26
Law, states , If they are pre-ban, you can possese them, but Can Not try to sell them or Trade them, If you don't want them anymore you have to distroy them.

Horse hockey! One may export them to other states or take them apart and sell the parts as repair kits, along with a few other exceptions....