The Politics of Non-White Ethnic Coalitions [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Politics of Non-White Ethnic Coalitions

maxsnafu
12-08-2012, 13:57
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/12/the-politics-of-non-white-ethnic-coalitions-tipping-point-of-a-changing-electorate/

"The pressing question for the future of the Republic is whether White voters ó explicitly conscious of their diminishing status ó will organize at the grassroots level and retain what remains of our nationís dominant European heritage or allow a minority ethnic coalition to seize control and determine our nationís political agenda. Unless they do, the future is about as far from the 1950s as one can get."

snerd
12-08-2012, 14:24
That would be racist. They're pulling off the perfect crime, with PC as cover.

Cavalry Doc
12-08-2012, 14:30
I think it really might be time to seriously consider a congressional white caucus. The National Association for the Advancement of Caucasione, the white panthers, etc.

Coworker of mine told me that he was against Clarence Thomas because he was against black people. I asked why he thought that, and he said that he is against affirmative action. I brought up the people that have applied for civil service jobs that maxed their exams that were passed over for hiring because they were white, and he was OK with that. I reminded him that MLK's dream was that people should not be judged by skin color, but by merit. He still didn't care.

We need to fight fire with fire.

Bren
12-08-2012, 14:48
I think it really might be time to seriously consider a congressional white caucus. The National Association for the Advancement of Caucasione, the white panthers, etc.

Such organizations have existed for a long time, but white people are generally afraid to get involved, or simply buy intoof the left's propaganda campaign. Therefore, the are relegated to the "white supremacist" fringe.

IvanVic
12-08-2012, 14:54
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/12/the-politics-of-non-white-ethnic-coalitions-tipping-point-of-a-changing-electorate/

"The pressing question for the future of the Republic is whether White voters ó explicitly conscious of their diminishing status ó will organize at the grassroots level and retain what remains of our nationís dominant European heritage or allow a minority ethnic coalition to seize control and determine our nationís political agenda. Unless they do, the future is about as far from the 1950s as one can get."

Still pushing your white power articles, I see.

snerd
12-08-2012, 14:59
Still pushing your white power articles, I see.
Still knocking whitey down, I see.

IvanVic
12-08-2012, 15:42
Still knocking whitey down, I see.

When did I "knock down whitey?"

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

snerd
12-08-2012, 16:16
When did I "knock down whitey?"

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)
Every time someone tries to have that national conversation on race.

IvanVic
12-08-2012, 16:41
Every time someone tries to have that national conversation on race.

I would love to have that conversation, and have before, until that same group of posters shows up and the thread gets locked.

Gunhaver
12-08-2012, 17:41
It's all so stupid. It's very simple. Either you want equality across the board for everyone or you want special concessions for your particular group.

The best way to put this into the ridiculous light it belongs in is to start calling people very tan, not at all tan, straight haired, curly haired, ect. when you are making the case against or for a particular racial group since that's the only real difference between them. Then after you make that statement think about all the people that fit that description whom you weren't referring to.

"You can't tell the truth about the very tan community without being called a racist!"

"The GOP is just the party of rich, not tan at all people."

Flying-Dutchman
12-08-2012, 18:53
That 95% of blacks voted for Obama is not lost on Americans.

That Romney would have won in 1980 and Reagan would have lost in 2012 thanks to demographics is not lost on Americans.

89% of whites in Mississippi voted for Romney. Expect other States to follow these patterns in future elections as when groups feel threatened they become clannish.

We have been Balkanized.