right to work for "guest workers"... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : right to work for "guest workers"...

cowboywannabe
12-12-2012, 04:29
why would democrats be against worker's rights?

do they fear the "undocumented workers" will be able to work?

do they fear worker's now have a choice and wont choose coersion?

the unions will now have to deliver the goods to keep workers in them, is that what they fear?

discuss amongst yourselves....:tongueout:

czsmithGT
12-15-2012, 03:38
- The union officials are afraid of losing money and power.

- The rank and file members who go out and protest & hit reporters in the face (who are a small minority of all union members) won't have any way to use their bullying tactics.

- Union leaders do not want to be held accountable for delivering value to their members.

- Politicians do not want to lose a source of campaign contributions and the ability to buy large blocks of votes in exchange for political favors.

JerryVO
12-15-2012, 03:52
My favorite union argument against this was workers that did not pay into the system would still benefit from it and they would get a free ride. It sounds an awful lot like a 47% comment they got all upset about. I guess when it is their pocket and not mine it is a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

manbearpig
12-15-2012, 06:32
When the 47% becomes 74% the fence that keeps out undocumented workers will detain taxpayers. If they are shot while defecting, will the government seize their assets?

cowboywannabe
12-15-2012, 07:46
my favorite union argument against this was workers that did not pay into the system would still benefit from it and they would get a free ride. It sounds an awful lot like a 47% comment they got all upset about. I guess when it is their pocket and not mine it is a problem.

Sent from my samsung-sgh-i777 using tapatalk 2

hi yoooo!

muscogee
12-15-2012, 08:15
why would democrats be against worker's rights?

do they fear the "undocumented workers" will be able to work?

do they fear worker's now have a choice and wont choose coersion?

the unions will now have to deliver the goods to keep workers in them, is that what they fear?

discuss amongst yourselves....:tongueout:

1. Because it lowers the wages of indigenous workers. This lowers tax revenue.

2. Because we have high unemployment in the U.S. This lowers tax revenues.

3. Who benefits from undocumented workers? The working class or the wealthy?

JFrame
12-15-2012, 09:29
- The union officials are afraid of losing money and power.

- The rank and file members who go out and protest & hit reporters in the face (who are a small minority of all union members) won't have any way to use their bullying tactics.

- Union leaders do not want to be held accountable for delivering value to their members.

- Politicians do not want to lose a source of campaign contributions and the ability to buy large blocks of votes in exchange for political favors.

This pretty much nailed it right off the bat...

cowboywannabe
12-15-2012, 09:54
1. Because it lowers the wages of indigenous workers. This lowers tax revenue.

how? if youre better than the next guy you can command higher pay, if youre better that is.

2. Because we have high unemployment in the U.S. This lowers tax revenues.

then the non union folks wont have jobs either, so why feel threatened by them?

3. Who benefits from undocumented workers? The working class or the wealthy?

um, arent the democrats (whom are union supported) for open borders, dont want Az. or BP doing their job? they sure speak like that.

well, the democrats didnt want to secure the border and complained when anybody rounded up illegals....the dems are supported by the unions.

muscogee
12-15-2012, 10:09
well, the democrats didnt want to secure the border and complained when anybody rounded up illegals....the dems are supported by the unions.

Republicans don't want to secure the border either. It's more profitable to hire illegals.

cowboywannabe
12-15-2012, 10:27
Republicans don't want to secure the border either. It's more profitable to hire illegals.

then why are the republicans the ones trying to build the wall, deport illegals?

i see youre not going to face it.

muscogee
12-15-2012, 11:20
then why are the republicans the ones trying to build the wall, deport illegals?

i see youre not going to face it.

They're not.

Gunnut 45/454
12-15-2012, 11:31
muscogee
Funny SEIU is openly allowing Illegals into the union!!:faint:

muscogee
12-15-2012, 14:14
muscogee
Funny SEIU is openly allowing Illegals into the union!!:faint:

Doesn't surprise me. The wall was a make work project for South Texas. It won't stop anyone. There was a huge increase in the number of Border Patrol agents trained in San Antonio. Good for the economy. Of course, Perry took credit for it. Neither party wants immigration to stop.

cowboywannabe
12-15-2012, 20:33
My favorite union argument against this was workers that did not pay into the system would still benefit from it and they would get a free ride. It sounds an awful lot like a 47% comment they got all upset about. I guess when it is their pocket and not mine it is a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

so worth repeating considering who they vote for.:rofl::rofl: