"Thou shalt not insult Islam, Taliban, nor defend women" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "Thou shalt not insult Islam, Taliban, nor defend women"

Skyhook
12-13-2012, 04:29
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/12/proposed-army-manual-tells-gis-not-to-insult-taliban-speak-up-for-women/

From proposed Army Manual...The PC Infection spreads...:upeyes:

Gunnut 45/454
12-13-2012, 07:29
So I quess the troops can't be openly gay infront of the Mussy's! Oh the horror! Maybe the Gay pride folks need to go over and educate the Mussy's that it's perfectly fine for gays to serve in our military! They are so politically incorrect! :rofl: Yep our troops must standby while the Mussy's rape children, behead women can never standup for our principes what so ever! So much for our code of conduct!:steamed:

dpadams6
12-13-2012, 07:55
Unbelievable. What a disgrace. Political correctness has gone WAY TOO FAR in our country. And because of the way our country is designed, it is what could do us in if we do not wise up. Other countries/extremist are using our system against us because they know they can not defeat us head on.

Deployment Solu
12-13-2012, 09:56
I don't believe in PC, I believe in PS. (Point & Shoot). That would solve any perceived problems between the US, the Taliban, and American hating Muslims in general!!!!

marchboom
12-13-2012, 13:29
"A proposed new handbook for Americans serving in Afghanistan warns them not to speak ill about the Taliban, advocate women’s rights or criticize pedophilia,..."

Our military can't speak ill about the taliban but they can kill them! That's PC to the limit.

So, when our soldiers see a child being sodomized they can't try to stop it?

What a POS country. We have no business there. Get us out of this hell hole...NOW!

dpadams6
12-13-2012, 13:39
I don't believe in PC, I believe in PS. (Point & Shoot). That would solve any perceived problems between the US, the Taliban, and American hating Muslims in general!!!!

Agreed.

dpadams6
12-13-2012, 13:40
"A proposed new handbook for Americans serving in Afghanistan warns them not to speak ill about the Taliban, advocate women’s rights or criticize pedophilia,..."

Our military can't speak ill about the taliban but they can kill them! That's PC to the limit.

So, when our soldiers see a child being sodomized they can't try to stop it?

What a POS country. We have no business there. Get us out of this hell hole...NOW!

Agree with you too.

KY Moose
12-13-2012, 15:44
The more I learn about Islam, and the caveman like behavior of the Middle East, the more I support a total withdraw from the entire region.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

GAFinch
12-13-2012, 15:48
Once a full-fledged statist effectively neuters (liberalizes) the military, he can do just about anything he wants.

dpadams6
12-13-2012, 17:27
The more I learn about Islam, and the caveman like behavior of the Middle East, the more I support a total withdraw from the entire region.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Yep. And stop all flights from that region from coming here.

marchboom
12-13-2012, 17:38
Who ever wrote this proposed manual (or supports it) should be fired and his/her loyalty to the U.S. questioned.

marchboom
12-13-2012, 17:45
[QUOTE=KY Moose;19731539]The more I learn about Islam, and the caveman like behavior of the Middle East, the more I support a total withdraw from the entire region. [QOUTE]

I agree. These afghans have no idea what freedom is. They have never experienced it and would never fight for it. They are living in the 7th century. They practice a violent and hateful cult religion and they hate the U.S. military who are trying to give them a better life.

We should immediately pull out ALL military people and if we have ANY problems from these people again, nuke them.

Under the muslim obama we are being looked upon as cowards. We have to change that quickly.

onebigelf
12-13-2012, 17:50
The muslims are just pissy because their prophet was a pervert with a serious sexual insufficiency (rumor has it that even the goat that was his usual sexual partner was frequently unsatisfied by his efforts). I mean. really, how can you take seriously a religion based on that kind of credentials? It also explains their issues with women (many of them are from the same genetic stock as that goat-hurter and probably suffer from the same insufficiency, but women, unlike goats, can point and laugh...).

John

PocketProtector
12-13-2012, 18:01
Who ever wrote this proposed manual (or supports it) should be fired and his/her loyalty to the U.S. questioned.

No doubt it was directed from on high. Scary to think of what mentality directed this. No doubt in my mind what this regime is made up of.

RyanSBHF
12-13-2012, 18:13
Where is the outrage from atheists and feminists? :dunno:

GlockPride
12-13-2012, 18:23
Buck fislam!!! I mean screw em!

janice6
12-13-2012, 18:33
If we cannot stand up for OUR ideals, what good are we, anywhere?

Come home. Let them sort it out themselves. They don't want us, just our money.

Gundude
12-13-2012, 18:35
I gotta admit that this is the first war I've ever heard of where speaking ill of the enemy is off-limits. :dunno:

oldman11
12-13-2012, 19:22
I gotta admit that this is the first war I've ever heard of where speaking ill of the enemy is off-limits. :dunno:
You can probably thank Hussein Obama for that.

marchboom
12-13-2012, 20:10
The vast majority of heroin comes from Afghanistan. That is a huge threat to our citizens and should be dealt with accordingly.

Agent orange their poppy fields!

Skyhook
12-14-2012, 06:46
You can probably thank Hussein Obama for that.

Precisely. Obama has made his choice and he openly prefers Islam to all other forms of religious endeavors.

The very idea we have a person like Obama in the WHITE HOUSE is still so shocking to most, that the stunning facts have us all reeling. Almost all, anyhow.

Cavalry Doc
12-14-2012, 06:48
Wow. Glad I'm retired. We weren't to concerned with the feelings of the enemy.

We should probably go back to a WWII mindset for how to deal with enemies.

Skyhook
12-14-2012, 06:54

I believe strongly in 100% backing of any troops we place into harms way.. no matter what little book the enemy clings to.

Any enemy which fires upon any American needs to feel absolute, and over-powering application of force.

None of this 'containment', 'placating', partial commitment, BS.:steamed:

marchboom
12-14-2012, 11:07

You're right. The mindset then was to win...period. Who cares if the enemy is offended by what our soldiers say.

If the military keeps coming out with crap like this (along with those stupid rules of engagement), they might have a lot of people getting out of the military and very few joining.

Can you say "draft"?

dukeblue91
12-14-2012, 11:30
Our troops have been hampered and fighting with one arm behind their back in every conflict that came after WW2.
Our rules of engagement and the constant need and want of making friends instead erasing our enemies is ridicules and has and is making us look and act weak.
If we can't say and act on what is wrong and immoral then we should not be there and get out.

marchboom
12-14-2012, 11:54
If our military is not ACTIVELY engaged in killing people and breaking things then they should not be there.

If a police force is what they want they can hire civilians.

Rally Vincent
12-14-2012, 12:49
No one with any balls would obey this. Go tell this to a company of Infantry in the Army or Marines and see how well it's taken. -_-

Ringo S.
12-14-2012, 15:35
Answer to "Allah akbar!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlSK-_h6qs0
:)