"SWhut up!" Cavuto interviews bone-headed, brainless Democrat.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "SWhut up!" Cavuto interviews bone-headed, brainless Democrat..

Skyhook
12-14-2012, 11:55
Man, I just wish FOX would have a toggle switch to shut these progressives off when they get to spewing Progressive vomitus.

http://nation.foxnews.com/fiscal-cliff/2012/12/14/shut-cavuto-corners-dem-rep-who-cant-say-what-shed-cut?cmpid=NL_FiredUpFoxNation

JFrame
12-14-2012, 12:15
bone-headed, brainless Democrat

Heh...That might be out of the Department of Redundancy Department... :supergrin:

I have to admit that Eddie Bernice has an amazing capacity to talk and talk and talk without the benefit of a single brain cell...

Java Junky
12-14-2012, 12:28
Yuh load sixteen tons'a blah-blah-blah'n whudd'u'yuh get?
Another day older'n deeper in debt.
Professional politicians. Ptui!

Gunnut 45/454
12-14-2012, 13:01
She was the perfect face of the Brainless Dumocrats the inhabit the Legistlature in DC. Now we see the face of the Obamamoa supporter! Clueless dolts! Absolutely refused to answer the most basic questions of how to fix the mess they have created! America that is your future when you elect people with out a clue!:steamed:

Skyhook
12-14-2012, 13:56
She was the perfect face of the Brainless Dumocrats the inhabit the Legistlature in DC. Now we see the face of the Obamamoa supporter! Clueless dolts! Absolutely refused to answer the most basic questions of how to fix the mess they have created! America that is your future when you elect people with out a clue!:steamed:

And yet, these grossly stupid, below-average intellects, who are elected primarily because of the color of their skin and not the content of their character are paid enormous salaries for a part-time position and then retired at enormous expense to the realm.

:puking:

Java Junky
12-14-2012, 19:12
'Nut, I don't think it's so much that she wouldn't answer the question as much as she couldn't answer the question.
When they start spittin'n sputterin'n stallin' with lotsa words that take up time but say nothin' . . . all they're doin' is tryin'a remain standin' 'til the bell.
Ptui!

QNman
12-14-2012, 19:42
Heh...That might be out of the Department of Redundancy Department... :supergrin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SDDL-UP
12-14-2012, 20:16
Eddie Bernice Johnson is a CLOWN!

We are doomed - really. Absolutely, positively, 100% doomed. 51% of your friends, neighbors, and countrymen are morons. That's not the worst part either, they WANT TO BE MORONS! Ignorant of anything approaching truth.

mj9mm
12-14-2012, 20:46
Eddie Bernice Johnson is a CLOWN!

We are doomed - really. Absolutely, positively, 100% doomed. 51% of your friends, neighbors, and countrymen are morons. That's not the worst part either, they WANT TO BE MORONS! Ignorant of anything approaching truth.

so sad, so true

Pwhfirefighter
12-14-2012, 21:57
Is she really a member of congress? Please tell me that she really isn't.