Hillary Unable to Testify at Benghazi Hearings [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Unable to Testify at Benghazi Hearings

snerd
12-15-2012, 12:48
Hmmm, imagine that!

Hillary Clinton faints, falls, suffers concussion; official cites stomach virus

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/15/exclusive-clinton-will-not-testify-before-congress-on-libya-concussion-cited/ (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/15/hillary-clinton-faints-falls-suffers-concussion-official-cites-stomach-virus/)

beforeobamabans
12-15-2012, 12:49
Guess what? She will resign and never testify. Obama will bury Benghazi.

DonGlock26
12-15-2012, 13:07
The clumsy cover-up continues. She balked a few days ago. Now, she has a boo boo.

State Dept: Clinton may not testify on Benghazi next week

Posted By Josh Rogin Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 3:12 PM

The House and Senate foreign relations committees have already announced that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will testify on Benghazi next week, but the State Department said today that's not a done deal.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/12/13/state_dept_clinton_may_not_testify_on_benghazi_1

Berto
12-15-2012, 13:09
She probably won't be able to remember the last 5 years.

Jarhead247
12-15-2012, 13:44
Convenient.

cowboy1964
12-15-2012, 16:48
Gosh, I sure hope her health holds out until 2016. It would be a shame if she isn't able to run, or win.

oldman11
12-15-2012, 17:11
Maybe she is starting to see the light. One can only hope.

barbedwiresmile
12-15-2012, 19:55
This is your "government".

Oh, I'm sorry. Republicans believe it's different when they occupy the presidency.

GAFinch
12-15-2012, 20:26
It's amazing how poorly they handle these problems...so poorly the media can't even completely cover for them at times. Not that it apparently matters.

ChuteTheMall
12-15-2012, 20:34

<-------tried to warn her to never look in a mirror.:puking:

itstime
12-15-2012, 20:42
She didn't age well. And she should still testify regardless of her trsigning. Held accountable.

GAFinch
12-15-2012, 21:25
She didn't age well. And she should still testify regardless of her trsigning. Held accountable.

Why should she? If she doesn't, the media won't publicly shame her or the administration. Holder invoked executive privilege on F&F and the controversy faded away.

Gunnut 45/454
12-15-2012, 21:44
Next she'll have an anurism so she can't talk! But all will healed in time for 2016! First it was she's traveling the world on our dime for her good bye tour now this! Typical! Can't wait to hear the Libertards explain this one away!:rofl:

Grayson
12-15-2012, 22:44
I sense some of this:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LaserGuidedAmnesia
in her future....

DonGlock26
12-16-2012, 15:29
http://youtu.be/lqvZck_nTTo

She still doesn't know how her son died.

Chuck TX
12-16-2012, 16:19
She probably knows if she doesn't play ball and keep quiet, she might go the way of Vince.

dhoomonyou
12-16-2012, 21:01
Bull
Coverup

robertoh
12-17-2012, 08:06
She needs extra time to get the lies straight to fit the timeline of the attack(by people mad at a movie,of course).

engineer151515
12-17-2012, 08:11
Hillary claimed responsibility - carrying on a fine Liberal tradition since Janet Reno burned out the Branch Davidians.

Responsibility without consequence.

Ranks right there with getting away with lying under oath.

cowboywannabe
12-17-2012, 08:11
she "i dont recall" the hell out of some "testimoney" when her husband was in office.

engineer151515
12-17-2012, 08:13
Wouldn't it be lovely if the Congressional hearing started asking about her FBI file shredding days?

wingryder
12-17-2012, 12:49
I just saw on FOX where she has a concussion and may not "get" to testify, but has pledged to "cooperate" with the investigation...

WHAT AN OUTRAGE! These people are above the law now and no one is calling them on it! These people are nothing more than public servants! How is it that they aren't being arrested for contempt? What authority do these congressional committees have to enforce? If they have none then what is the point of even conducting these hearings?

I'm just outraged at the arrogance and aristocratic nature of this administration.

walt cowan
12-18-2012, 11:54
even if she did show up, all she would say is..." i don't remember, i can't recall, i lost my notes and so on. like those ass biters are really going to ask her any hard questions? hell! she's still got copies of all those fbi files on them.

Gundude
12-18-2012, 13:19
I just saw on FOX where she has a concussion and may not "get" to testify, but has pledged to "cooperate" with the investigation...

WHAT AN OUTRAGE! These people are above the law now and no one is calling them on it! These people are nothing more than public servants! How is it that they aren't being arrested for contempt? What authority do these congressional committees have to enforce? If they have none then what is the point of even conducting these hearings?

I'm just outraged at the arrogance and aristocratic nature of this administration.This administration? If you weren't outraged when Bush did it, that's the problem. The fact that so many partisans let "their own" guy get away with stuff is why there are never enough outraged people to matter.

It sucks when you're on the wrong end of it, but if you were defending Bush when he was claiming executive privilege and obstructing investigations (and a ton of people here on GTPI were doing exactly that), then you shouldn't be surprised that both parties become completely unaccountable.

oldman11
12-18-2012, 13:27
Well if you are hiding things it's easier and safer to not remember (for whatever reason) than it is to lie about it; especially if you get caught at it.

wingryder
12-18-2012, 13:35
This administration? If you weren't outraged when Bush did it, that's the problem. The fact that so many partisans let "their own" guy get away with stuff is why there are never enough outraged people to matter.

It sucks when you're on the wrong end of it, but if you were defending Bush when he was claiming executive privilege and obstructing investigations (and a ton of people here on GTPI were doing exactly that), then you shouldn't be surprised that both parties become completely unaccountable.

Who is claiming executive privilege? I wasn't aware that Hilary had EP powers. If she did, she wouldn't have to play this concussion/amnesia game.