A ban of some sort is coming, do you have what you want?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A ban of some sort is coming, do you have what you want??

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 12:53
Are you stocked up??

Friday morning 4 of us from work were heading over the pass to PDX for some administrative TSA stuff. We are all gun guys and were talking about the recent shooting in Portland and a few other recent ones on the 3 hour drive. I said that we are close to the tipping point and if some nutjob shoots up a preschool or something than a ban on hi-cap semi autos and >10 round mags will be a given. It was creepy to hear the news of the CT shooting just as we were leaving a the best gun shop in Oregon (Kieth's in Gresham)

So I ask, are you stocked up?? I saw this coming and while a ban on EBRs and hi-caps does not effect my collection & shooting tastes ....... but starting 6 months ago I dam sure stocked up on reloading components, 100s of pounds of Tula .45acp & .22 rimfire.

I went to the biggest gun seller on this side of the Cascades yesterday and the gun counter was busier than I've ever seen it.

Cavalry Doc
12-16-2012, 12:56
With the defender of the second amendment you helped get elected, how can this be?

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 12:58
With the defender of the second amendment you helped get elected, how can this be?

It would be the same if Mittens had won. Dude, children 5-7 were killed. Emotion will trump sensibility & reason.

Cavalry Doc
12-16-2012, 13:05
It would be the same if Mittens had won. Dude, children 5-7 were killed. Emotion will trump sensibility & reason.

Keep telling yourself that. You may not have wanted more gun control, but you worked for it.

I used to run into these young ladies that were sexually active, not using any form of birth control, and stating that they were not trying to get pregnant. You remind me of them right now.

evlbruce
12-16-2012, 13:12
With ol' weak and weepy in control of the house, I could see a comprehensive ban coming on top of a bunch of executive fiats.

Only thing I really want right now is a bunch more AR mags.

It would be the same if Mittens had won.

Doesn't change the fact that you support a President that wants to ban self-loading firearms.

TxGun
12-16-2012, 13:15
Yes Flipper....sadly, I think emotion will trump reason after this tragedy.

Cavalry Doc
12-16-2012, 13:17
Try 20.

I read it wrong the first time two, I think flip is talking about the ages, not the number.

sbhaven
12-16-2012, 13:19
It remains to be seen if emotion will trump sensibility and reason.

Did we get more gun control laws after...
2012:
Accent Signage Systems shooting
Sikh temple shooting: Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Aurora theater shooting: Aurora, Colorado
Seattle cafe shooting: Seattle, Washington
Oikos University killings: Oakland, California
Su Jung Health Sauna shooting
2011:
Seal Beach shooting: Seal Beach, California
IHOP shooting: Carson City, Nevada
Tucson shooting: Tucson, Arizona
2010:
Hartford Beer Distributor shooting: Manchester, Connecticut
2009:
Coffee shop police killings: Parkland, Washington
Fort Hood massacre: Fort Hood, Texas
Binghamton shootings: Binghamton, New York
Carthage nursing home shooting: Carthage, North Carolina
Atlantis Plastics shooting: Henderson, Kentucky
Northern Illinois University shooting: DeKalb, Illinois
Kirkwood City Council shooting: Kirkwood, Missouri

And so on...

Making laws when your emotional leads to bad laws. Past history has shown that once time passes and people learn the details of each shooting they realize that for the most part new laws won't solve the problem.

Calling for another AWB is stupid since we already have one in CT, we've had one since 1994 and it hasn't stopped two mass shootings in this state. We have state laws limiting; possession of handguns by those under 21, prohibiting carrying of a handgun without a pistol permit. Yet that doesn't stop kids and people not licensed from shooting each other in New Haven/Bridgeport/Hartford on a weekly/monthly basis with handguns.

While liberals may try to ban guns it will be like trying to put toothpaste back into the tube. It will be impossible. And it doesn't solve the underlying problem that it's the human that chooses to commit murder, robberies, rapes, etc with the tool; be it a firearm, knife, fist, car, baseball bat, etc.

Ruble Noon
12-16-2012, 13:24
Are you stocked up??

Friday morning 4 of us from work were heading over the pass to PDX for some administrative TSA stuff. We are all gun guys and were talking about the recent shooting in Portland and a few other recent ones on the 3 hour drive. I said that we are close to the tipping point and if some nutjob shoots up a preschool or something than a ban on hi-cap semi autos and >10 round mags will be a given. It was creepy to hear the news of the CT shooting just as we were leaving a the best gun shop in Oregon (Kieth's in Gresham)

So I ask, are you stocked up?? I saw this coming and while a ban on EBRs and hi-caps does not effect my collection & shooting tastes ....... but starting 6 months ago I dam sure stocked up on reloading components, 100s of pounds of Tula .45acp & .22 rimfire.

I went to the biggest gun seller on this side of the Cascades yesterday and the gun counter was busier than I've ever seen it.

Yeah, I'm pretty well fixed because I knew that stupid people would elect obama and even stupider people would re-elect him.

In other words, I saw you coming.

Cavalry Doc
12-16-2012, 13:24
But this time flipper has Barry in a more flexible second term, and sweeping control of guns, magazines and ammo are much more likely.

Congrats flip.

And yeah, I started stocking up a lot over a year ago, and won't stop until it's no longer available. No need to list what I've bought, just in case. But I have enough to last a lifetime of wild hog hunting down here in Texas.

Libs. They get what they asked for, then gripe about it. sheesh.

TxGun
12-16-2012, 13:28
I read it wrong the first time two, I think flip is talking about the ages, not the number.

Yeah, I realized that and change my entire post. :embarassed:

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 15:47
But this time flipper has Barry in a more flexible second term, and sweeping control of guns, magazines and ammo are much more likely.

What difference would there be with the upcomming gun legislation at the Federal and State level if Mittens would have won??

Hef
12-16-2012, 15:51

Whether you admit or not, you voted for gun control. It isn't right, and it won't solve anything, but it's coming and you are to blame.

Cavalry Doc
12-16-2012, 15:55
What difference would there be with the upcomming gun legislation at the Federal and State level if Mittens would have won??

We will never know. But I suspect Mittens would have tried to consolidate his base on this issue, and offer some other alternatives.

A better question is why you are trolling GNG and GTPI with the same crap?

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457968

You had a full on hard on for Barry from the beginning, you helped him get elected, and now you are going to act like you are one of us again?

Go suck a pickled egg and sleep in the bed you have made.

I can think of a thousand things I'd like to say, but that pesky TOS is still in effect, and I do try my best to be well mannered in public.

Suffice it to say, you will never be welcome in any foxhole I am also in.

buzz off.

ChuteTheMall
12-16-2012, 18:18
Emotion will trump sensibility & reason.

Is that why you voted for Obama?

:dunno:

ChuteTheMall
12-16-2012, 18:22
Libs. They get what they asked for, then gripe about it. sheesh.

Not really, Doc.

They won't be able to gripe anymore if they really got what they are asking for.

Fear Night
12-16-2012, 18:33
Since there won't be any grandfathering this time around, I went ahead and sold all my AWB related items while I could. All 100% legal private transfers.

Get ready to turn 'em in, boys. Or buy a lot of PVC and start digging ...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/12/foghorn/dianne-feinstein-to-introduce-assault-weapons-ban-for-the-next-congress/

Snowman92D
12-16-2012, 18:55

The difference...? You said Hussein wouldn't bother our guns.

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 19:02
Are you stocked up??

Well it's your president and your party that are going to drive this.

Congratulations.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

callihan_44
12-16-2012, 19:05
if the 2nd amend is curbed we also need to take a look at hollywood, i am sick and tired of these knee jerk reactions. Hollywood churnes out trash that probably influences some nut job to commit these crimes. Instead of blaming the person who comitted the act they blame the tool they used, so I blame hollywood.

countrygun
12-16-2012, 19:08

You spent much time before the election in denial about Obama's record in Illinois, his words about what a crime it was that the assault weapons ban was allowed to sunset. You were so smug about it when others predicted he would use the first opportunity to go for gun control. You denied all of it.

Now it is apparent that he is going to go for it. He will support and sign anything, but it will not surprise me if HIS ADMINISTRATION AUTHOR"S It, and you are already setting up a denial wall about it.

You are a sack, of what I won't mention, but it is generally flushed.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 20:05
Whether you admit or not, you voted for gun control. It isn't right, and it won't solve anything, but it's coming and you are to blame.

I think the blame lies more with the shooters of late. Hey, whatever makes you 'feel' better.

If you'd like to believe that all in the gun world would be sweet smelling unicorn farts with the recent mass shootings with Mittens as President I've got a bridge to sell.

Snowman92D
12-16-2012, 20:12
The sniveling of a no-longer-useful idiot. :rofl:

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 20:14
Doesn't change the fact that you support a President that wants to ban self-loading firearms.

You wanted to vote for a man that already did!

As I said well before the election, our gun rights are no more in danger with President Obama then they would have been with Mittens on the Oval Office.

BTW- sending me potty-mouth PMs is pretty childish.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 20:16
You spent much time before the election in denial about Obama's record in Illinois, his words about what a crime it was that the assault weapons ban was allowed to sunset. You were so smug about it when others predicted he would use the first opportunity to go for gun control. You denied all of it.

Now it is apparent that he is going to go for it. He will support and sign anything, but it will not surprise me if HIS ADMINISTRATION AUTHOR"S It, and you are already setting up a denial wall about it.

You are a sack, of what I won't mention, but it is generally flushed.

I asked a simple question and the above is you answer, nothing but some spin and an insult, well done!

So I'll ask again:

Snowman92D
12-16-2012, 20:24
So I'll ask again:

You can't blame it on Romney...you can't blame it on Bush, but nice try. You said Hussein had not and will not bother our guns. As I recall, you jeered and sneered at everyone while doing so. And now you're surprized that (as your compatriot Reverend Jeremiah Wright said) "The chickens are coming home to roost"...? :rofl:

concretefuzzynuts
12-16-2012, 20:28

Hypothetical vs. Fact. If President Obama endorses a ban.

You can post what if's all you want, the facts will present themselves as the banning movement unfolds.

If Obama endorses a gun ban, you voted for it.

countrygun
12-16-2012, 20:35
I asked a simple question and the above is you answer, nothing but some spin and an insult, well done!

So I'll ask again:

You aren't even clever at your attempt to dodge your culpability. You lied about Obama, you knew you were lying, (as everyone else knew). Now you look for an out with hypotheticals to avoid the reality you voted for.

frank4570
12-16-2012, 20:45

Mittens would have to answer to his pro-gun party and supporters.
The guy you voted for is being pushed by anti-gun rights people, your party.

No, it wouldn't be the same. Your party is in favor of gun restrictions.

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 21:04
Thanks a lot FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 21:35

:

Actually I don't recall saying anything like that. If I have, please post the link as I will eat my words. What I do recall saying several times is that our firearms rights are in no greater danger with Obama getting a 2nd term than with Mittens getting a first and potential 2nd. I know accuracy and facts are slim here at times but words do mean things.

..Anyway, Mittens has already signed AWB legislation has he not?? With the recent mass killings by nut-jobs with AR15s why would he take any different executive action than President Obama will??

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 21:37
Thanks a lot FLIPPER 348

For what, killing young kids with an AR15?? ...not securing my firearms?? ...buying firearms for an underage nut-case???

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 21:41

You can't blame it on Romney...you can't blame it on Bush, but nice try. You said Hussein had not and will not bother our guns. As I recall, you jeered and sneered at everyone while doing so. And now you're surprized that (as your compatriot Reverend Jeremiah Wright said) "The chickens are coming home to roost"...? :rofl:

Once again, I sad no such thing. I said he was no more of a threat. I could be incorrect though so do a search and see. If I did say President Obama would not bother our guns I will eat my words.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 21:42
Now you look for an out with hypotheticals to avoid the reality you voted for.

No, I'm asking a simple question that only Frank4570 has answered. The rest of y'all are just responding with spin.

jollygreen
12-16-2012, 21:48

Exactly. OP's a pimp and a hypocrite via his political affiliation.

Idiot liberals paved the way for whatever comes down the pike.

jollygreen
12-16-2012, 21:50
No, I'm asking a simple question that only Frank4570 has answered. The rest of y'all are just responding with spin.

No dude. You're dodging the issue entirely like a cowardly little girl. You put a gun grabber in office and have the temerity to post these threads? Are you seriously this obtuse?

JAS104
12-16-2012, 21:52
I have too many wants to satisfy, lol

MoCop
12-16-2012, 21:53
What about contacting your Reps and Senators? Write to them to tell them not to have a knee jerk reaction with their emotions. We as responsible gun owners need to get out there and get our voices heard.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 21:56
No dude. You're dodging the issue entirely

What issue am I dodging??

janice6
12-16-2012, 21:58
Sure glad I got out of the hobby when I did. Took up fishing.

evlbruce
12-16-2012, 22:02
You wanted to vote for a man that already did!
Gary Johnson banned guns? That's news to me, last I heard he wanted to overturn the '86, '68, and '34 bans.
As I said well before the election, our gun rights are no more in danger with President Obama then they would have been with Mittens on the Oval Office.
As President 0 has no respect for the COTUS I suspect he's more inclined for executive decrees. With the GOP's cowardly leadership all bets are off; they're in it to get along with the get along.

Do you think it pathetic that your relying on groups whose politics you despise to preserve your right to own firearms? I would think that to remain ideologically consistent you must follow your leaders' wishes and turn in your firearms.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 22:07
[QUOTE=evlbruce;19743819

Do you think it pathetic that your relying on a group whose politics you despise to preserve you right to own firearms? I would think that to remain ideologically consistent you must follow your leaders' wishes and turn in your firearms.

[/QUOTE]

I rely on no group or individual.

I knew are firearms were in danger after a US Representative was shot in the head and a little girl who was born on 9/11 was killed by a madman with a Glock using 33 round (?) mags. I saw what was coming and bought accordingly. Granted, the last AWB did not effect me as my taste in firearms but this next one could go deeper now that young children were murdered.

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 22:17
For what, killing young kids with an AR15?? ...not securing my firearms?? ...buying firearms for an underage nut-case???

Voting for the party of gun grabbers.

evlbruce
12-16-2012, 22:19
I rely on no group or individual.

Except you vote for collectivism, which I disagree with but challenge you here on your consistency: Surrender your firearms. Private ownership is a right of an individual which you do not believe in.

The leader you are responsible for, with whom you invest ideological and practical authority would have you do so.

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 22:19
What issue am I dodging??

That by voting like you do, you are part of the problem.

Gunny Lingus
12-16-2012, 22:25
I have magazines for pistols I don't even own.

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 22:35
I have magazines for pistols I don't even own.

I have pistols without magazines. We should get together.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 22:45
Voting for the party of gun grabbers.

I'm not a one-issue voter. Mittens supported and signed plenty of anti 2A legislation.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 22:47
Surrender your firearms. Private ownership is a right of an individual which you do not believe in.

utter nonsense

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 22:48
I'm not a one-issue voter. Mittens supported and signed plenty of anti 2A legislation.

You're a lefty. You support the socialists. The socialists want you disarmed. Congratulations! You voted for your own demise.

Maybe instead of banning them the government will use the broad power to tax that you folks hold so dear, and tax them out of existence. That way you both win.

frank4570
12-16-2012, 22:51

He was in an anti-gun state. He signed stuff that was better than what was already in place.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 22:54
...so he signed legislation he did believe in. What kind of integrity is that??

You're a lefty. .

I voted pretty much straight R actually, just did not give one to Mittens as I am not a 1 issue voter.

Snowman92D
12-16-2012, 22:57
Once again, I sad no such thing. I said he was no more of a threat. I could be incorrect though so do a search and see.

I'm not interested in any homework assignments from you. If you've had a convenient lapse of memory, that's your choice. I'm just pointing out your chickens are coming home to roost. Now you're wanting to pretend you're all pro-RKBA and you think everyone here is too stupid to remember your jeering rhetoric. As with your hero Hussein, nobody's buying it.

FLIPPER 348
12-16-2012, 23:00
I'm not interested in any homework assignments from you.

But you are interested in misquoting me I see. I've been pro-gun and RKBA for over 35 years BTW.

evlbruce
12-16-2012, 23:11
utter nonsense
It's only nonsense in the stack of doublethink you practice daily.

You do admit you voted for a collectivist ideolog and are one of his most steadfast defenders here.

Surrender your firearms you hypocrite, your leader wants it. It's in the interest of the collective safety and well-being, which you time and time again have put ahead of the individual.

When the bans come I will be holding you Flipper 348 and your fellow collectivists responsible individually. I'll call you an intellectual coward for not surrendering your firearms.

TDC20
12-16-2012, 23:13
“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”

- Samuel Adams

True then, true now.

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 23:22
I voted pretty much straight R actually, just did not give one to Mittens as I am not a 1 issue voter.

Sure you did.

It's so common for tax and spend Progressives to vote Republican.

The President you voted for will demand a bill. If he gets one he will sign it. I think everyone here expects you will respectfully submit to your government and surrender the weapons you own that will be outlawed.

12-17-2012, 01:02

Actually I don't recall saying anything like that. If I have, please post the link as I will eat my words. What I do recall saying several times is that our firearms rights are in no greater danger with Obama getting a 2nd term than with Mittens getting a first and potential 2nd. I know accuracy and facts are slim here at times but words do mean things.

..Anyway, Mittens has already signed AWB legislation has he not?? With the recent mass killings by nut-jobs with AR15s why would he take any different executive action than President Obama will??

From a webcashe from 2- 7-12 at 13:57
middle of page:
When asked by svtpwnz:

Do you think that for one second they won't pass some sort of anti 2nd legislation this next term if Obama gets elected again?

Your reply:

....Nope

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:R4oMDr6JCFsJ:https://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D1399998%26page%3D2+site:glocktalk.com+glocktalk+flipper+348+guns+obama+awb&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Does that count?

Big Mad Dawg
12-17-2012, 01:11

I am sure you are not as stupid (maybe) as the majority of your fellow democrats so please stop trying to blame Romney he is not in office the obama is and you helped put him there. It is time to man up and stop trying to deflect for the POS.

You and many other spineless moocher class are responsible for whatever ban and or more restrictive gun laws that are on the way.

Snowman92D
12-17-2012, 01:32
middle of page:
When asked by svtpwnz:

Your reply:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:R4oMDr6JCFsJ:https://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D1399998%26page%3D2+site:glocktalk.com+glocktalk+flipper+348+guns+obama+awb&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Does that count?

No point in wasting time in posting this. He knows what he's said here. That's why all he wants to talk about is Romney...or Bush...or whoever, hoping to shift the focus off of himself. :supergrin:

12-17-2012, 01:36
No point in wasting time in posting this. He knows what he's said here. That's why all he wants to talk about is Romney...or Bush...or whoever, hoping to shift the focus off of himself. :supergrin:
I know, but I can't sleep and I'm a little bored. :wavey:

countrygun
12-17-2012, 02:02

No we are guilty of inviting spin by even responding to you.

Gunhaver
12-17-2012, 02:06

I'll personally take 1/3,000,000th of the responsibility for Obama's reelection. Since I live in a blue state that was his before I even went down to the polls it's the least I could do for retards that just can't figure out who's to blame.

Just kidding. I couldn't care less about idiots who just want someone to blame. Actually what I'm feeling right now is intense disgust for anyone that uses the murder of 20 children and 7 adults to further a political or religious agenda, whether their agenda is "More gun control!" or "You should have voted for Romney!" or "God let this happen because of out SINS!!!" . If you want to direct this towards "See!? Ya'll should have voted for Romney!" then you aren't much better than those that say this is god's punishment for accepting gays.

I mean, what? Mass. AWB signing "cause my constituents wanted it" Romney isn't going to care if more than half the country is xcreaming for one? That man will roll over for anybody with a million bucks and a half baked argument.

stevelyn
12-17-2012, 02:41

Seems to me you were one of the usual suspects that was telling us there was nothing to worry about. :steamed:

Cavalry Doc
12-17-2012, 05:40
Originally Posted by evlbruce
Surrender your firearms. Private ownership is a right of an individual which you do not believe in.

utter nonsense

How many times was that whole SCOTUS and 5-4 heller decision explained to you?

I think it's funny, that you are trying to act pro gun now. Obviously you are really just gloating because the ban you wanted is on the way.

Cavalry Doc
12-17-2012, 05:43
I'll personally take 1/3,000,000th of the responsibility for Obama's reelection. Since I live in a blue state that was his before I even went down to the polls it's the least I could do for retards that just can't figure out who's to blame.

Just kidding. I couldn't care less about idiots who just want someone to blame. Actually what I'm feeling right now is intense disgust for anyone that uses the murder of 20 children and 7 adults to further a political or religious agenda, whether their agenda is "More gun control!" or "You should have voted for Romney!" or "God let this happen because of out SINS!!!" . If you want to direct this towards "See!? Ya'll should have voted for Romney!" then you aren't much better than those that say this is god's punishment for accepting gays.

I mean, what? Mass. AWB signing "cause my constituents wanted it" Romney isn't going to care if more than half the country is xcreaming for one? That man will roll over for anybody with a million bucks and a half baked argument.

You're enlarging the circle of the conversation unnecessarily trying to use those same children as a jab. We weren't discussing the cause of the shooting here, we were discussing the coming push for legislation and stocking up.

Get mirror bro.

Cavalry Doc
12-17-2012, 05:47
middle of page:
When asked by svtpwnz:

Your reply:

Does that count?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

series1811
12-17-2012, 06:33

You knew this was going to happen in Obama's second term, same as we did. The difference was, you didn't care.

Quit your whining. You got what you asked for.

series1811
12-17-2012, 06:34

You knew this was going to happen in Obama's second term, same as we did. The difference was, you didn't care.

Quit your whining. You got what you asked for.

rgregoryb
12-17-2012, 07:23
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/403597_10200204112254338_940851129_n.jpg

rj1939
12-17-2012, 07:33
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/403597_10200204112254338_940851129_n.jpg

Ain't it the truth. I get hung up on that one too.......but nobody will every call Zero on it.

ModGlock17
12-17-2012, 08:02
Here's a list of potential bans:

1. Kool-Aids. Jim Jones used it to kill many Americans in Jonestown.

2. Strong hands. Ted Bundy used them to kill many co-eds.

3. Cars. They killed 30k-50k Americans per year.

4. Residential Swimming pools. 1k-2k toddlers are killed every year, drowning in them.

5. Thanksgiving dinners. Scores of relatives have been killing each others for decades in this gathering.

6. Muslim' ism. They killed thousands at WTC and the Pentagon on 9/11.

Big Mad Dawg
12-17-2012, 08:08

You are the sorry hypocrite that brought the children in to this thread not us. I am guessing but I bet you wiped a fake tear away while you crafted your rant just like the POS you voted for.
But out of compassion for the dimwitted I will help you the thread is about the Obama and his now out in the open plan to ban guns. Why is so hard for you Obama worshipers to just come out and admit that you getting the a weapons ban you voted for? Must be that whole party of liar’s mentality.

ModGlock17
12-17-2012, 08:20
You are the sorry hypocrite that brought the children in to this thread not us. I am guessing but I bet you wiped a fake tear away while you crafted your rant just like the POS you voted for.

Have some holiday spirit. Tell 'im how you feel...:supergrin:

ChuteTheMall
12-20-2012, 14:04
I've been pro-gun and RKBA for over 35 years BTW.

That's not true.

You proved that you were anti-gun when you twice voted for Obama.

Zombie Surgeon
12-20-2012, 16:14
That's not true.

You proved that you were anti-gun when you twice voted for Obama.

If you ask me, individuals like the one who started this thread shouldn't be allowed to own any guns - period.
By voting twice for Obama he proved that his judgement is severely impaired. You cannot trust mental cases like him with guns - we just witnessed what happened at Sandy Hook elementary.

IvanVic
12-20-2012, 19:22
Well, on the plus side, because of people like Flipper there are some democrats that are afraid to vote for more gun control, albeit, they are few in numbers.

IMO, Flipper has no right to be complaining. He's getting what he asked for.