Common theme in random shootings [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Common theme in random shootings

Snowman92D
12-16-2012, 18:11
Do any of you recall this video from this past summer?

The TRUE SOURCE of RANDOM & MASS SHOOTINGS and VIOLENCE - YouTube

cowboy1964
12-16-2012, 18:13
Nope.

rj1939
12-16-2012, 19:45
If there is anything to it, arming teachers might not be such a good idea.
The scrool I worked at, had a good many on Prozac............there were also five nervous breakdowns while I was there................and let's not ever talk about the administrators that were there when I left.

Grayson
12-16-2012, 20:17
I'm getting deja vu here, so I must have responded to something similar before...

<<<<< Has worked in a pharmacy for over a decade. IF there was a concrete link to antidepressants and mass shootings, we'd have a mass shooting once a week at a minimum. I would say more people take some kind of antidepressant than DON'T take one.

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 21:46
Do any of you recall this video from this past summer?

The TRUE SOURCE of RANDOM & MASS SHOOTINGS and VIOLENCE - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhO0Pul_FcE&feature=player_embedded)

Crazy people commit mass murder.

At some point crazy people are likely to be prescribed all sorts of psychotropic drugs.

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 22:24
It is seldom discussed but that does not make it less true.....100% of serial killers and mass murderers drink water.

It is the common theme.

jvbronco
12-16-2012, 22:37
(1)Correlation does not equal causation
(2)Directionality of the correlation is unknown

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

certifiedfunds
12-16-2012, 22:42
Mass murder may be caused by flouridated water

stevelyn
12-17-2012, 02:05
If there is anything to it, arming teachers might not be such a good idea.
The scrool I worked at, had a good many on Prozac............there were also five nervous breakdowns while I was there................and let's not ever talk about the administrators that were there when I left.

You do understand that when we speak of arming teachers/school staff, we aren't talking about arming all of them don't you? :upeyes:

The majority of teachers I know and have met, wouldn't trust with a spork.

However there are a select few that have the mindset and ability to handle a firearm under duress.

I remember 10 years ago there was resistence to arming pilots, people who are generally well suited to the task.

The bottom line is that those in govt want us to be helpless. They are our enemies.

Big Mad Dawg
12-17-2012, 02:31
You do understand that when we speak of arming teachers/school staff, we aren't talking about arming all of them don't you? :upeyes:

The majority of teachers I know and have met, wouldn't trust with a spork.

However there are a select few that have the mindset and ability to handle a firearm under duress.

I remember 10 years ago there was resistence to arming pilots, people who are generally well suited to the task.

The bottom line is that those in govt want us to be helpless. They are our enemies.

Great post!

Why not look at retraining and employing returning vets as armed security at schools? Better to pay them than waste it on the moocher class welfare bums.

walt cowan
12-17-2012, 06:20
google "ssri's".

rj1939
12-17-2012, 06:26
It boils down to the fact there are a lot of dangerous people in the world. The most dangerous ones don't use guns but still kill the most people. Some are even elected.

series1811
12-17-2012, 07:27
The genie that caused this tragedy is already out of the bottle. And, there is no way to put it back in.

It's the society we asked for years ago. Now we have it.