INFORCE LED pistol light - thoughts [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : INFORCE LED pistol light - thoughts

MotoGlock
12-16-2012, 20:43
Hello,
Was in the market for a gun light. I know the streamlight ones are good but didn't care for the way or style of thier on/off switch.
Came across this light:

https://www.armsunlimited.com/INFORCE-APL-LED-Auto-Pistol-Light-p/apl.htm

What was appealing was the paddle on/off switch. It's ambidextrous (on both sides). I love it! I can use my index finger easily or use my thumb from my supporting hand.
So far it works good. The actuation of the switches feel good quality wise. yeah it doesn't strobe ( I dont think it does) but the light is good form me. Looking at the instructions found out it's made in the USA. Yay!
Just thought I'd share.
p.s. I do not work for armsunlimited.com. This is where I got it from.

Some pictures: sorry for the cell phone quality pictures.

SouthpawG26
12-17-2012, 05:03
Although i'm the proud owner of a new X300 Ultra, I appreciate Inforce's efforts to make the light, locking mechanism and switches, completely flush and snag proof. I suspect most light makers will follow this design for their future models.

RyanNREMTP
12-17-2012, 05:16
That actually looks pretty cool. How bright is the thing?

up1911fan
12-17-2012, 07:01
200 Lumens.

MotoGlock
12-17-2012, 14:18
That actually looks pretty cool. How bright is the thing?

What up1911fan said, 200 lumens.

It's bright enough for me. :)

I love how I can aquire a target and if I choose to turn on the light at that moment its easy to do without moving off the target.

RyanNREMTP
12-17-2012, 16:27
200 lumens is pretty bright. Not bad.

Sent from my Federation issued communicator.

austinjunks
12-17-2012, 18:03
I just picked mine up today and I'm slightly disapointed. I feels good, very flush, but I am concerned the latch won't hold up, and lastly if you screw the bezel in all the way it randomly turns on and off. I really like how light it is, and how slim but may not end up keeping it.

Austin via o hub

RyanNREMTP
12-17-2012, 19:12
I got to admit it looks better on the black Glock.

austinjunks
12-17-2012, 22:20
I agree but reinforces fde looks like khaki I'm just concerned with it functioning I was asleep and got woke up with 200 lumens on my night stand not happy with this thing randomly turning on

Austin via o hub

austinjunks
12-18-2012, 12:30
Just talked to inforces cs and they are awesome overnighting me a new light with a return shipping label. Easiest warranty replacement ever.

Austin via o hub

SouthpawG26
12-18-2012, 15:13
Just talked to inforces cs and they are awesome overnighting me a new light with a return shipping label. Easiest warranty replacement ever.

Austin via o hub

Impressive indeed! Good to know.

4eyed_Sam
12-23-2012, 22:36
Just ordered mine...hopefully it turns out to be good