PSA order submitted 11/27/12 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PSA order submitted 11/27/12

KSUGLocker
12-18-2012, 19:25
Received ship notification from UPS today, 15 business days from initial order. Delivering this Friday.
Thanks PSA.

Ruggles
12-18-2012, 19:27
Received ship notification from UPS today, 15 business days from initial order. Delivering this Friday.
Thanks PSA.

Nice. Congrats :)

GoldDot40
12-18-2012, 19:35
Ordered lower build kit on 12/6. Scheduled to arrive 12/20. Price was right so not a terrible wait. As for my complete upper...who knows

brausso
12-18-2012, 19:52
PSA is a complete cluster **** right now. My last two orders have gotten screwed up, but they always make it right. I have bought many things from them and will continue to do so, but I have the mindset that it will take a month to get it and there's a decent chance it will be incorrect.

That being said, I look forward to my new upper with a midwest industries SS Gen2 12" rail scheduled to be delivered at the end of the week. This also shipped on day 15 (business days), but that's what they advertise.

KSUGLocker
12-18-2012, 22:03
Aw crap. Just realized my order is arriving on the 21st. My only hope is I get it in time to put the gun together before the end comes.

Ruggles
12-18-2012, 22:07
Aw crap. Just realized my order is arriving on the 21st. My only hope is I get it in time to put the gun together before the end comes.

:rofl:

Is the end of the world in like Central time zone at a certain time, or just any time that day.

I mean it is gonna start somewhere like South America and spread so I might have a little warning or is it like worldwide at one time?

And lastly what should I wear?

TeeJay37
12-18-2012, 22:25
:rofl:

Is the end of the world in like Central time zone at a certain time, or just any time that day.

I mean it is gonna start somewhere like South America and spread so I might have a little warning or is it like worldwide at one time?

And lastly what should I wear?

It'll start in Greenwich and work its way East, as time does. So we will be some of the last effected.

Cobra6
12-18-2012, 22:50
I placed two orders with PSA on 3 December - my AR15 parts came in last Friday - I got the shipping notice on my lower receiver (going to FFL dealer) today to be delivered Thursday, 20 December.
That is pretty good considering............

TeeJay37
12-18-2012, 22:52
I ordered some time around August and had my barrel in less than 2 weeks. And they took my call for questions concerning a LPK/stock combo. Good customer service on 2 occasions, will do business again.