PDA

View Full Version : LGS Still Has Pmags (20 round) For $22.99

Leigh
12-19-2012, 10:50
WOW!
ALL sold as of 12/21/12!

WinterWizard
12-19-2012, 10:54
Why not just go to a local Cabela's or whatever and pay $15 per mag? Why give into Internet price gouging?

Leigh
12-19-2012, 11:00
Why not just go to a local Cabela's or whatever and pay $15 per mag? Why give into Internet price gouging?

Well, Wizard, they were $22.99 last week and the week before that. Internet price gouging? Whatever.

I said I thought the LGS prices were high and at the rate people are buying, good luck on how long Cabela's has ANY magazines in stock at any price.

Not interested? Fine, find another thread. I posted for anyone who may not be able to find them.

Jason D
12-19-2012, 16:43
Monday I was in thee Ole gunshop and they had dozens of lower, hundreds of AR's, and probably 300 Pmags. Today the lowers are all gone. They expect the rifles in stock to last until 6 PM this evening. There were three Lancer 20 round magazines, and three 30 round Troy Battlemags.

I bought the last three Troy mags, and two AR lowers I stuck on layaway last Monday.

It was crazy in there. They were on the take a number system. I got there 10 minutes after the doors opened and they were on number 17. I don't know what they started at this morning, but I was number 36.

It took three hours wait time before I was given the federal forms.
The funny thing is the shop was busy. There were tons of people and the wait times were making some angry. Everyone was wearing guns though. It might have been the politest of shopping experiences I have ever had. Those that got angry understood why the waits were so long. They just ended up either waiting, or leaving.

By the time I was done with my buy. The take a number machine was well into the next hundred numbers. I can't help but thinking there are still people waiting. I know last night they closed at 10 PM but with shoppers already in the store waiting they stayed until nearly midnight.

Jason D
12-19-2012, 16:44
Monday I was in thee Ole gunshop and they had dozens of lower, hundreds of AR's, and probably 300 Pmags. Today the lowers are all gone. They expect the rifles in stock to last until 6 PM this evening. There were three Lancer 20 round magazines, and three 30 round Troy Battlemags.

I bought the last three Troy mags, and two AR lowers I stuck on layaway last Monday.

It was crazy in there. They were on the take a number system. I got there 10 minutes after the doors opened and they were on number 17. I don't know what they started at this morning, but I was number 36.

It took three hours wait time before I was given the federal forms.
The funny thing is the shop was busy. There were tons of people and the wait times were making some angry. Everyone was wearing guns though. It might have been the politest of shopping experiences I have ever had. Those that got angry understood why the waits were so long. They just ended up either waiting, or leaving.

By the time I was done with my buy. The take a number machine was well into the next hundred numbers. I can't help but thinking there are still people waiting. I know last night they closed at 10 PM but with shoppers already in the store waiting they stayed until nearly midnight.

collim1
12-19-2012, 17:07
Yuck, I got em before election time 3/$40.

Wolfgang
12-19-2012, 18:15
LGS had them yesterday for $11.99

mgs
12-19-2012, 18:49
Duh....that's twice the price. I pay $11.50.

WinterWizard
12-20-2012, 14:31
Well, Wizard, they were $22.99 last week and the week before that. Internet price gouging? Whatever.

I said I thought the LGS prices were high and at the rate people are buying, good luck on how long Cabela's has ANY magazines in stock at any price.

Not interested? Fine, find another thread. I posted for anyone who may not be able to find them.

Yes, FOR YOU they are $22.99. For most they are around $15. Don't give in to the gouging.

And I will comment on any thread I please. Don't like it, find another forum. ;)

Leigh
12-21-2012, 06:51
Yes, FOR YOU they are $22.99. For most they are around $15. Don't give in to the gouging.

And I will comment on any thread I please. Don't like it, find another forum. ;)

I don't (and won't) argue with faceless names on a website but if you'll re-read my post, you will see it was offered to those who may want to contact a particular shop and pay his price for an item that you will not find elsewhere at this time.

No, MY price was $11 and change last year (Aim Surplus) when I decided to add Pmags to my USGI supply of AR mags.

Instead of coming off as smug, why not add something useful?

How's this, if you know of a seller/dealer who has Pmags available for $15 each, please let others know so that they may be able to buy some.

Yeah, that's what I thought. :upeyes:

GAFinch
12-21-2012, 07:11
One LGS here (eastern Georgia) still has a few left also, at whatever it's normal price is. A couple DPMS LPK's for $70 each as well.