Armed Teachers? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Armed Teachers?

Pythonman
12-19-2012, 15:58
Why not? What did the psychopath Lanza do as soon as someone with a gun got near him? He blew his squirming brains out. Heck even a good blast in the face with pepper gas might have helped teachers and children get away from the maniac. And they had neither of these things. They had crayons and erasers at their disposal for crying out loud. Teachers/schools are going to have to be better equipped to handle armed assailants in the future as part of any solution or the same or worse will continue. HELLO people! What the heck, you stand for having TSA goons at airports go fishing around in Grannys soiled Depends looking for box cutters and bombs and you mean to tell me it's asking too much to defend elementary schools?

More stupid gun control measures are not the answer. Not having a security plan for schools in the future, from this point forward is madness.

countrygun
12-19-2012, 16:00
I heard rumor that there was already a thread on this somewhere

beforeobamabans
12-19-2012, 16:06
We had a security problem at our business. We didn't cry to government to pass new laws to try to fix it, we beefed up our security on-site. Duh! Only with the Progressive's Pretzel Logic does the problem get addessed by taking liberty away from the public.

oldman11
12-19-2012, 16:28
We had a security problem at our business. We didn't cry to government to pass new laws to try to fix it, we beefed up our security on-site. Duh! Only with the Progressive's Pretzel Logic does the problem get addessed by taking liberty away from the public.
Glad to hear that. Good for you. If all companies and schools and all facilities would follow your example we wouldn't have near as many of these mass shootings, if any. Now all we have to do is stop Obama from disarming us so we can't protect ourselves.

Pythonman
12-19-2012, 17:07
Yeah between Obama and Holder, how many guns did they force the ATF to sell to the gangsters in Mexico such as shot an American border patrol agent? Just who exactly were they trying to protect then? How many of those who were sold those ASSAULT weapons passed any background checks? Yet they wish to stop us from buying at gun shows?

Pythonman
12-19-2012, 17:08
I heard rumor that there was already a thread on this somewhere

Why heck, I heard a rumor there's about 25 threads going on about the CT shooting. And yer point is?:upeyes: