Dianne Feinstein CCW quote [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dianne Feinstein CCW quote

sharpshooter
12-19-2012, 19:36
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/DiRTYDOG223/DianneFeinstein_zps4ce3d7e2.jpg

cowboy1964
12-19-2012, 20:46
But you don't understand, she is a Chosen One. You are nothing. You don't deserve "rights".

Ruble Noon
12-19-2012, 20:54
But you don't understand, she is a Chosen One. You are nothing. You don't deserve "rights".

Juan Williams said the same thing on Hannity. He was in favor of Hannity carrying a gun because he is a nationally known figure and says things that piss people off but us peons shouldn't be able to carry a gun.

HarleyGuy
12-19-2012, 22:40
Juan Williams said the same thing on Hannity. He was in favor of Hannity carrying a gun because he is a nationally known figure and says things that piss people off but us peons shouldn't be able to carry a gun.

Missed that. How did Hannity respond?

That's how eliteism works!

SDDL-UP
12-19-2012, 23:00
+1 cowboy1964!

Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is "important" ... regular people are not important.

cowboy1964
12-20-2012, 01:04
This is what she REALLY believes and should have said:

I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me. BUT YOU ARE NOT ME. You must not have the same right to defend yourself. For the public good, you must not.

TDC20
12-20-2012, 01:57

I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me. BUT YOU ARE NOT ME. You must not have the same right to defend yourself. For the public good, you must not.
Exactly. Just wait for their sneers and jeers when it's suggested that LE gives up their AR-15 patrol rifles, that the Secret Service goes unarmed to the 0bama children's school. Let's face it, we're not worthy of having the means to defend ourselves, regardless of what the Bill of Rights says.

cowboywannabe
12-20-2012, 02:00
you are nothing to them (liberals) but an easy vote if they can doop you. remember that.

aircarver
12-20-2012, 06:48
"Guns for me, but not for thee" ... :steamed:

marchboom
12-20-2012, 09:18

Add a little more to her statement (what she was really thinking): The life of the average citizen means little. But I'm a US senator and my life is much more valuable than their life is. Therefore, I SHALL be permitted to carry a gun and the average citizen shall not.

MotoGlock
12-20-2012, 09:52
What a piece of garbage! How does that ***** keep getting re elected?
Oh yeah, California. I'm beginnig to hate this state! Pffttt

BenjiEDF
12-20-2012, 10:42
I found it on video, this NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!

Dianne Feinstein has/had a concealed weapons permit - YouTube

mj9mm
12-20-2012, 10:51
:wow:Damn you old man winter!:rofl:

marchboom
12-20-2012, 13:31
I found it on video, this NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!

Dianne Feinstein has/had a concealed weapons permit - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EObqM9Z0s)

This needs to be sent to everyone. To every politician, especially democrats.

EOS
12-20-2012, 15:35
what a hypocritical old gash, her face looks like a two dollar steak after a round with the tenderizing hammer. May her taxpayer (theft) funded limosine lose its brakes going down a long hill. Ban that, you elitist cow.