"(1) Something bad happened; (2) I hate you; so (3) it's your fault [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "(1) Something bad happened; (2) I hate you; so (3) it's your fault

snerd
12-20-2012, 10:15
Same song, different verse. The underlying belief is that we can actually get rid of every firearm ever made. Idiot.
Consider the rhetoric of University of Rhode Island Professor Erik Loomis. He teaches "U.S. environmental history, the Civil War, late 19th and early 20th century America, labor history, and the American West" in the university's history department. Online, however, Loomis is a militantly unhinged foe of all things conservative.

This week, the nutty professor took to Twitter to rail against law-abiding gun owners and the National Rifle Association. "Looks like the National Rifle Association has murdered some more children," Loomis fumed. "Now I want Wayne LaPierre's head on a stick," he added. (LaPierre is executive vice president and CEO of the NRA.) Loomis was just warming up.

"****** the National Rifle Association and its policies to put crazy guns in everyone's hands," Loomis tweeted. "You are g*dd*mn right we should politicize this tragedy. ****** the NRA. Wayne LaPierre should be in prison," he spewed.

"Can we define NRA membership dues as contributing to a terrorist organization?"

If all that wasn't clear enough, Loomis also re-tweeted the following message from a fellow left-winger: "First ******er to say the solution is for elementary school teachers to carry guns needs to get beaten to death."
http://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/2012/12/19/the-postnewtown-witch-hunt-n1470670/page/full/

snerd
12-20-2012, 10:17
Notice how he implied that the "guns" are "crazy". Once again I say, Idiot.

pugman
12-20-2012, 10:24
Let me get this straight...

These people are anti-gun, anti-violence and want to protect the children.

So those of us who propose a legal, sound minded solution to help protect children should be beaten to death?

Will armed teachers stop this sort of s***-sadly no.

Is it possible some kid wrestles away a teacher's firearm and shoots them...yes. Will some story come out some teacher left their firearm in a bathroom and it was found by a 6 year old...sure.

But promoting violence to stop violence makes no logical sense at all..

Oh wait...I'm trying to apply logic to liberal minded thinking? Never mind.

Captain Caveman
12-20-2012, 11:03
Notice how he implied that the "guns" are "crazy". Once again I say, Idiot.

Caught that too...Crazy guns, what are they thinking!!!???