Gunman leaves when he realizes customer armed... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gunman leaves when he realizes customer armed...

Lord
12-20-2012, 11:31
http://trib.com/news/local/casper/casper-police-nail-salon-customer-packs-heat-gunman-leaves/article_e3236de2-6756-539a-92b0-ae3aaf64c900.html

FrankenFeinStein needs to see this.. in fact, it needs to be presented. Let's hope the NRA uses this info.

SCmasterblaster
12-20-2012, 15:21
The man is described as black, early 40s, more than 6-foot-4, about 250 pounds and very muscular. A witness said he was well-dressed and wearing light-colored slacks.

I would certainly hesitate to shoot such a well-dressed man.

I said hesitate to shoot. The bullets would still fly toward the attacking felon.

robhic
12-20-2012, 18:09

Why? Well-dressed can't be criminals? :upeyes:

Bow Commander
12-20-2012, 20:57
I think he's more saying that because of how the story would be reported by the media.

But I could be wrong.

janice6
12-20-2012, 21:10
So. The large, strong, young man pulled an evil old pistol, and then ran because some little female customer pulled hers first.

The great equalizer.

SJ 40
12-20-2012, 21:39
So. The large, strong, young man pulled an evil old pistol, and then ran because some little female customer pulled hers first.

The great equalizer.Seems as she beat him to the draw,Good for Her ! SJ 40

Deaf Smith
12-20-2012, 21:52
The man is described as black, early 40s, more than 6-foot-4, about 250 pounds and very muscular.

You can be as muscular as you want, tall as you want, heavy as you want but... a little old lady with a Glock can still kick your posterior. Colt didn't say the gun was the 'great equalizer' for nothing.

Deaf

Boot Stomper
12-21-2012, 05:40
"a man walked into Modern Nails at 2645 E. Second St. and asked a female employee if she wanted to buy some diamonds. The man walked toward the front desk area and the woman replied that she had no money to buy diamonds.

A witness said the man then reached into his coat pocket and began to take out a silver-colored pistol."

I bet he was a sales rep for Diamondback Firearms. Just a misunderstanding.

http://diamondbackfirearms.com/

Are these guns still junk?? And they are now making AR-15. really......

dwhite53
12-21-2012, 15:29
DIDN"T RELEASE HER NAME!!!???

This is obviously someone who NEEDS to be harassed by the mainstream media and re-educated on how dangerous guns are.

What were they thinking???

All the Best,
D. White

Glockdude1
12-21-2012, 15:33
The man is described as black, early 40s, more than 6-foot-4, about 250 pounds and very muscular. A witness said he was well-dressed and wearing light-colored slacks.

:agree:

Defendants come to a courtroom well dressed. Does that make them less dangerous?

No.

:cool:

NEOH212
12-22-2012, 01:24
How can that be? Guns are evil and can't ever be used for a good legitimate purpose. Just ask the anti's.

:upeyes::upeyes::upeyes:

Yet another reason why we need more guns and more legally armed people.

TK-421
12-22-2012, 01:28
How can that be? Guns are evil and can't ever be used for a good legitimate purpose. Just ask the anti's.

:upeyes::upeyes::upeyes:

Yet another reason why we need more guns and more legally armed people.

DIDN"T RELEASE HER NAME!!!???

This is obviously someone who NEEDS to be harassed by the mainstream media and re-educated on how dangerous guns are.

What were they thinking???

All the Best,
D. White

:animlol:

You guys sure do crack me up. :supergrin:

SCmasterblaster
12-23-2012, 17:28
You can be as muscular as you want, tall as you want, heavy as you want but... a little old lady with a Glock can still kick your posterior. Colt didn't say the gun was the 'great equalizer' for nothing.

Deaf

I hope that she pulled a G36 - a threatening .45-caliber hole in the barrel.

glock_collector
12-24-2012, 14:24
So......after church and the volunteer work I do, I walked into a jewelry store and some ol'bat ( The very same senior I helped across the street last week) mumbled get outta here before I cap your __s. Sounds unfair to me...I move to ban Ol'ladies.

RyanNREMTP
12-24-2012, 14:37
Don't bring a 9 to a 45 party.

Sent from my Federation issued communicator.