My friend just bought a Diamondback - did he screw up? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My friend just bought a Diamondback - did he screw up?

fnfalman
12-20-2012, 14:31
The only thing I know about Diamondback firearms is that some of the pistols came out with some serious quality issues. Now they're making AR-15s like the rest of the world and one of my buddies bought one. He asked me what I thought and I told him I didn't even know that they had put out AR type firearms and the only thing I know about them is the handguns with dubious reliability.

Granted that the guy just bought the gun for the fun of it, but can it at least be expected to function as a range toy?

WoodenPlank
12-20-2012, 14:58
The only thing I know about Diamondback firearms is that some of the pistols came out with some serious quality issues. Now they're making AR-15s like the rest of the world and one of my buddies bought one. He asked me what I thought and I told him I didn't even know that they had put out AR type firearms and the only thing I know about them is the handguns with dubious reliability.

Granted that the guy just bought the gun for the fun of it, but can it at least be expected to function as a range toy?

No clue. Only way to find out is to shoot it.

Sent from the USS Sulaco.

ithaca_deerslayer
12-20-2012, 19:42
I think the ones made by Colt were mil-spec :)

Ruggles
12-20-2012, 20:15
I was not aware they made ARs either. Heck of a time for them to jump into the AR business.