Eric Holder: President May Use Executive Order For Gun Laws [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder: President May Use Executive Order For Gun Laws

PEC-Memphis
12-20-2012, 17:49
http://washingtonexaminer.com/eric-holder-executive-orders-on-gun-control/article/2516519#.UNOh-az5U3V

That’s the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that ran Operation Fast and Furious, in which U.S. law enforcement allowed drug cartels to purchase weapons in this country and smuggle them into Mexico.

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/eric-holder-executive-orders-on-gun-control/28730/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/19/us-usa-shootings-connecticut-holder-idUSBRE8BI13720121219

Yes this the same Eric Holder who said,

"One thing that I think is clear with young people and with adults as well, is that we just have to be repetitive about this. It’s not enough to simply have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We need to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”

Brainwashing - n. Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious, aimed at destroying a person's basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.

Dalton Wayne
12-20-2012, 17:50
By Executive order, really.
Some may contend the circumvention of congress and the normal legislative process is really this????

Coup d'état

A coup d'état typically uses the extant government's power to assume political control of the country. In Coup d'État: A Practical Handbook, military historian Edward Luttwak states that "[a] coup consists of the infiltration of a small, but critical, segment of the state apparatus, which is then used to displace the government from its control of the remainder." The armed forces, whether military or paramilitary, are not a defining factor of a coup d'état.

concretefuzzynuts
12-20-2012, 17:51
We need a leader like this:

and I'll keep posting this until I'm instructed not to by Eric.

Charlton Heston; From My Cold Dead Hands. Long Version - YouTube

robhic
12-20-2012, 18:02
Brainwashing - n. Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious, aimed at destroying a person's basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.

Who needs brainwashing? If some were stupid/clueless enough to vote in these posers and then vote them in AGAIN (!!!) who needs brainwashing? They vote for anything to keep their entitlements flowing like unicorn milk. :steamed: The monolithic sheeple will vote for whatever their savior tells them to vote for.

googanelli
12-20-2012, 20:26
If there were a way for me to go straight to wanting a full on revolt, that would be it. We have due process set forth by our forefathers. We have checks and balances to stop exactly this kind of gross abuse of power. He has been being unchecked by our elected leaders already for too long. If he does this, we need to be prepared to take up arms.

Joe