Sandy Hooker Truthers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Hooker Truthers

Snowman92D
12-20-2012, 17:55
Looks like this is gonna turn into a cottage industry like 9-11 was. Wonder who will be first to cut a full length DVD?

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news677_lanza.html

Here's another: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_NllT1iDo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Atlas
12-20-2012, 18:59
:shocked:

cowboy1964
12-20-2012, 20:14
So the only proof they have is the killers don't speak?? :whistling:

walt cowan
12-21-2012, 06:36
Looks like this is gonna turn into a cottage industry like 9-11 was. Wonder who will be first to cut a full length DVD?

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news677_lanza.html

Here's another: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_NllT1iDo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

folks want and need the truth. if the government and media didn't caught lying and spinning the truth so much...:dunno:

jeanderson
12-21-2012, 06:38
I'm reluctant to even post in this thread because it's getting more hits (5) than it should.

Let's just move on already...

Ruble Noon
12-21-2012, 06:42
folks want and need the truth. if the government and media didn't caught lying and spinning the truth so much...:dunno:

And if our government wasn't involved in things like MK Ultra...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

fowl intent
12-21-2012, 09:25
Unfortunately, unless you can acknowledge that there are agencies/individuals within our government that ARE capable of pulling something like this off, then "they" have already won. I am not saying Sandy Hook was part of a conspiracy, but it is not out of the realm of possibility. This type of crisis is exactly what "they" needed to ram significant gun control measures down our throats. The timing is just so coincidental, one month after a lame duck president takes office. And make no mistake, the ultimate goal is to disarm the population of the US.

jeanderson
12-21-2012, 10:07
Unfortunately, unless you can acknowledge that there are agencies/individuals within our government that ARE capable of pulling something like this off, then "they" have already won. I am not saying Sandy Hook was part of a conspiracy, but it is not out of the realm of possibility. This type of crisis is exactly what "they" needed to ram significant gun control measures down our throats. The timing is just so coincidental, one month after a lame duck president takes office. And make no mistake, the ultimate goal is to disarm the population of the US.
OK, so I'm going to break my own rule in this thread and make another post...

What happened in the Colorado theater shooting raised a lot of red flags to me, much more so than the Sandy Hook incident. We know nothing about James Holmes, a supposedly poor student barely scraping by that managed to have several guns, large cap magazines and thousands of rounds of ammo. Just move on... nothing to see there. :whistling:

walt cowan
12-21-2012, 13:26
let us not forget the thousands of children who are killed by u.s. drones. not making us many friends either. hey, do you think the prez fake cries for them too?

BORNGEARHEAD
12-21-2012, 13:27
Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Police Scanner Audio (pt. 1) Multiple Shooters

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Police Scanner Audio (pt. 1) Multiple Shooters - YouTube

Kentak
12-21-2012, 14:41
I'm sorry, but these crazy conspiracy theories are not helpful and make our side look...well, crazy.

Edited to add: So, initial reports contained inaccuracies. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. Do initial reports have some kind of track record for being spot on?

IvanVic
12-21-2012, 16:05
Lol. I saw that coming a mile away. The OP was intended to show how incredibly stupid and psychotic some people are, but apparently he didn't realize we have a few of those people on glock talk.

TK-421
12-21-2012, 16:15
Lol. I saw that coming a mile away. The OP was intended to show how incredibly stupid and psychotic some people are, but apparently he didn't realize we have a few of those people on glock talk.

:animlol: :agree:

jakebrake
12-21-2012, 16:30

walt, i don't think the people have heard the actual unspun/ unadulterated truth since the bay of pigs.

jakebrake
12-21-2012, 16:31
OK, so I'm going to break my own rule in this thread and make another post...

What happened in the Colorado theater shooting raised a lot of red flags to me, much more so than the Sandy Hook incident. We know nothing about James Holmes, a supposedly poor student barely scraping by that managed to have several guns, large cap magazines and thousands of rounds of ammo. Just move on... nothing to see there. :whistling:

maybe he took a field trip to mexico?

Stubudd
12-21-2012, 16:33
If you guys believe there aren't some people in our government or any government capable of doing absolutely anything to keep or extend their power, it's you that are stupid. Did it happen here? I have no idea. But I don't pretend I know something because the MSM told me about it. who's being naive kay

Stubudd
12-21-2012, 16:33
The Godfather / Michael Corleone on Politics - YouTube

Big Mad Dawg
12-21-2012, 23:15
If you guys believe there aren't some people in our government or any government capable of doing absolutely anything to keep or extend their power, it's you that are stupid. Did it happen here? I have no idea. But I don't pretend I know something because the MSM told me about it. who's being naive kay

This is an uncomfortable moment I agree with Stubudd. I am not saying the obama is bright enough to be one but to think that we donít have ruthless soulless government leaders capable and willing to sacrifice anyone for their ends is naive.

GLJones
12-21-2012, 23:37
I have been saying this for years. Every time the government decides it is time to push for gun control, we suddenly get a rash of shootings to support their agenda. It is just too timely, every time.

IvanVic
12-22-2012, 09:12
Wow, stupidity really knows no bounds among the paranoid.

Ruble Noon
12-22-2012, 09:57
Wow, stupidity really knows no bounds among the paranoid.

The stupid people are those that don't ask questions.

jeager
12-22-2012, 10:18

am i not stupid?
:wavey:

Blast
12-22-2012, 10:23
The stupid people are those that ask questions and make up their own answers.

Ruble Noon
12-22-2012, 10:24
am i not stupid?
:wavey:

Obviously not. :supergrin:

Gundude
12-22-2012, 11:43
I have been saying this for years. Every time the government decides it is time to push for gun control, we suddenly get a rash of shootings to support their agenda. It is just too timely, every time.Is that really the case, or is that just how you perceive it, in a "I was just thinking about so-and-so and she called, out of the blue" kinda way?

Think about it.

TBO
12-22-2012, 12:24

Lots of that online.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

walt cowan
12-22-2012, 12:34
walt, i don't think the people have heard the actual unspun/ unadulterated truth since the bay of pigs.

ain't that the sad truth.:upeyes:

walt cowan
12-22-2012, 12:35
Lots of that online.

watch c-span.

TBO
12-22-2012, 12:47
You don't appear to dispense good advice.

GAFinch
12-23-2012, 06:37
let us not forget the thousands of children who are killed by u.s. drones. not making us many friends either. hey, do you think the prez fake cries for them too?

By thousands do you mean under 200? :upeyes:

Cavalry Doc
12-23-2012, 07:31

The good muslims need to stay away from the bad ones.

I'd recommend a distance of twice the blast radius of commonly used American Ordnance.

I can't see any good reason to stop killing the bad ones.

IvanVic
12-23-2012, 08:14
The good muslims need to stay away from the bad ones.

Ya, seriously, why don't they just call up Uhaul and relocate to cozy bungalow?

Cavalry Doc
12-23-2012, 09:19
Ya, seriously, why don't they just call up Uhaul and relocate to cozy bungalow?

We do a much better job of avoiding collateral damage than they do.

Hold on, let me check again........

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/th_sympathymeter.jpg (http://s127.beta.photobucket.com/user/CavalryDoc/media/sympathymeter.jpg.html)

Nope.

Stubudd
12-23-2012, 10:39

lol....

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-drone-tweets-reveal-double-tap-plan-2012-12

Stubudd
12-23-2012, 10:58

lol...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208307/Americas-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-killing-49-people-known-terrorist-Pakistan.html

Big Mad Dawg
12-23-2012, 11:28
lol...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208307/Americas-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-killing-49-people-known-terrorist-Pakistan.html

I see obama guilt is strong in you.

Cavalry Doc
12-23-2012, 14:26
lol....

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-drone-tweets-reveal-double-tap-plan-2012-12

Guess we all have to pick a side in a fight.

I know which side I am on.

How many legitimate targets were hit on 9/11/01 in the declared war against us?

Snowman92D
12-23-2012, 17:12
One thing about threads like this, they attract all the America-haters. I've been wondering where all the RP flash-mob dopers have gone, and I see they've become Sandy Hookers. :rofl:

GAFinch
12-24-2012, 10:29
This stems from all the conflicting info from the media. Apparently, the Bushmaster AR was in fact used in the school but the gun found in the car trunk was a Saiga shotgun, which would've looked like a black AR to clueless reporters.

GAFinch
12-24-2012, 10:32
One thing about threads like this, they attract all the America-haters. I've been wondering where all the RP flash-mob dopers have gone, and I see they've become Sandy Hookers. :rofl:

I think all of the holiday music and holiday break of tv shows is getting them agitated.

Gunnut 45/454
12-24-2012, 13:06
IvanVic
So what was the purpose of Fast & Furious? I'd love for you Libertrads to explain this one! Especially when the Obamamoa was taped in multiple speeches claiming that American guns were helping the Mexi Cartels -yet we found out it was his program suppling the guns and killing thousands of Mexicans! Explain how he was trying to use those figures to justify more gun conrtrol. And when his illegal gun walking program was exposed all that talk went away! I don't think for a minute the Sandy Hook killer was nothing more then a cazed killer. But we know exactly why Obamamoa was giving guns to known killers in Mexico!:steamed:

G19G20
12-27-2012, 18:55

Is your only function here to troll other members and start flame wars?

I know you don't research anything past what the boob tube tells you during dinner so your opinion is irrelevent but please stop dumbing down everyone around you. These are serious times.

Do you, or anyone else, have a problem with questioning "official" media and government reports? Isn't patriotism about not blindly accepting what TPTB proclaim as truth? People interested in digging deeper have already found things like:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2yo3d4i.jpg

Do you know how they found it? By listening to the police radio feeds and doing (gasp!) research that you can't be bothered to do! Don't let stuff like the car registration info, which hasn't seen the light of day in the media, sway you from believing whatever the gun banners running the media and gov't want you to believe.

mj9mm
12-27-2012, 19:18
IvanVic
So what was the purpose of Fast & Furious? I'd love for you Libertrads to explain this one! Especially when the Obamamoa was taped in multiple speeches claiming that American guns were helping the Mexi Cartels -yet we found out it was his program suppling the guns and killing thousands of Mexicans! Explain how he was trying to use those figures to justify more gun conrtrol. And when his illegal gun walking program was exposed all that talk went away! I don't think for a minute the Sandy Hook killer was nothing more then a cazed killer. But we know exactly why Obamamoa was giving guns to known killers in Mexico!:steamed:

this is very true, if not for the death of Agent Terry bringing out much of the story, many GT'ers would be mocking conpiracy therorists on that topic too.:whistling:

IvanVic
12-28-2012, 02:00
this is very true, if not for the death of Agent Terry bringing out much of the story, many GT'ers would be mocking conpiracy therorists on that topic too.:whistling:

Comparing these two and attempting to draw parallels between them is completely bat**** crazy - but don't let a little thing like sanity get in your way.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Marlowe
12-28-2012, 02:34
I'm sorry, but these crazy conspiracy theories are not helpful and make our side look...well, crazy.

Edited to add: So, initial reports contained inaccuracies. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. Do initial reports have some kind of track record for being spot on?

Your post is spot on.

Rick305
12-28-2012, 02:48
If anyone takes the (few minutes) to analyze sandy hook ... It's beyond obvious (BEYOND) that something is very wrong ...

There is >VIDEO< EVIDENCE ... POLICE SCANNER RECORDINGS , and too many media contradictions to even COUNT that screams "cover-up/false flag".

I've never been a conspiracy theorist , never ... The day after watching this unfold , I knew that something's don't make any sense at all ...

And they don't .... There is no evidence to support the claims given to the public , there is a ton of evidence that "visually and officially" says something else was going on ...

There is no talk of this shooter or anything , all that's on the air now is gun control ... There isn't even 3 pictures of this Lanza guy , and there is live video recordings of 2 camoed men that we're "shooters" (via polices words ... NOT MINE) , running blazingly fast into the woods and disappearing ...

The principal made a statement to the news , but she was the first one dead ? It doesn't take rocket science to see something is being held from us and the official story of events is not possible ..

The school wasn't evacuated , the pictures of the kids walking in a line with there heads down was from earlier in the day (FACT) ...

100rds + fired ... no evacuation ?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/28/nu4e6y7y.jpg

G19G20
12-28-2012, 02:50
The funny thing about initial reports is that while questionable (rightfully) they are first observations from people that were there, instead of "grapevine" stuff that's massaged and censored and made fit for public consumption (ever play the grapevine game?). The alternative is to accept that the media and witnesses make it up as they go along right in the middle of the event. If that's true then how can you believe it's not made up 2 weeks later??

Do you ignore your gut instincts? They are your body's initial reports. How often do you regret following your gut reactions?

Rick305
12-28-2012, 02:51
Your post is spot on.

His post isn't spot on at all , why ? Because the story continues to change every day ... From guns to guns to guns , yet nothing about the "shooter" -- nothing . No video , pictures , friends , nothing ...

What about the "missing girlfriend and friend" ??! I heard that LIVE on CNN yet -- nothing else about it , they went straight to ar-15 killing machines

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/28/ysubareg.jpg

Rick305
12-28-2012, 02:53
If anyone can explain this , please do ...

Sandy Hook - Who Are Two Shooters Captured? - YouTube

Snowman92D
12-28-2012, 04:57
Is your only function here to troll other members and start flame wars?

I know you don't research anything past what the boob tube tells you during dinner so your opinion is irrelevent but please stop dumbing down everyone around you. These are serious times.

Gosh, I thought you'd never get here. Was it my "flies to honey" comment...?

I posted this OP because times are serious. Please don't tell me that the extra guy in the woods was seen fleeing from WTC #3 just before it fell.

Any plans to cut a DVD...? :supergrin:

pipedreams
12-28-2012, 06:05

This I agree with. I have no idea what happened but for us to believe this sort of thing only happens in far way places and could never happen in this country is being plain silly.

Ruble Noon
12-28-2012, 09:33

One only needs to look as far as the Fast & Furious fiasco in which our government gave weapons to the cartels in hopes that these weapons would make it back across the border and be used in our streets, which would gin up support for gun control.

Cavalry Doc
12-28-2012, 09:35
The funny thing about initial reports is that while questionable (rightfully) they are first observations from people that were there, instead of "grapevine" stuff that's massaged and censored and made fit for public consumption (ever play the grapevine game?). The alternative is to accept that the media and witnesses make it up as they go along right in the middle of the event. If that's true then how can you believe it's not made up 2 weeks later??

Do you ignore your gut instincts? They are your body's initial reports. How often do you regret following your gut reactions?

Oh, there are times to go with your "gut", and times to slow down and think before you act.

My experience is that first reports are almost always flawed. A lot of misinformation gets put out there quickly, and it breeds more misinformation.

If it was a false flag, I'm sure you were involved somehow. We'll find out eventually.

I just figure if you can express your own wild fantasies, we might as well play too.

All Pro Sports Hero
12-28-2012, 09:45
If anyone takes the (few minutes) to analyze sandy hook ... It's beyond obvious (BEYOND) that something is very wrong ...

There is >VIDEO< EVIDENCE ... POLICE SCANNER RECORDINGS , and too many media contradictions to even COUNT that screams "cover-up/false flag".

I've never been a conspiracy theorist , never ... The day after watching this unfold , I knew that something's don't make any sense at all ...

And they don't .... There is no evidence to support the claims given to the public , there is a ton of evidence that "visually and officially" says something else was going on ...

There is no talk of this shooter or anything , all that's on the air now is gun control ... There isn't even 3 pictures of this Lanza guy , and there is live video recordings of 2 camoed men that we're "shooters" (via polices words ... NOT MINE) , running blazingly fast into the woods and disappearing ...

The principal made a statement to the news , but she was the first one dead ? It doesn't take rocket science to see something is being held from us and the official story of events is not possible ..

The school wasn't evacuated , the pictures of the kids walking in a line with there heads down was from earlier in the day (FACT) ...

100rds + fired ... no evacuation ?

I'm on board with you, Rick. No way on God's green earth was Sandy Hook just some randon act of violence. A complete hoax? Cold blooded murder? Either way, the Obama admin is behind it for the sole purpose of enacting gun control. I'll never be convinced that the "dad" in the video below is NOT an actor. This alone should make anyone with even half a brain raise an eyebrow.

SANDY HOOK SHOOTING CONSPIRACY EXPOSED ILLUMINATI OWL SIGNATURE FALSE FLAG TERRORISM - YouTube

Cavalry Doc
12-28-2012, 09:56
I'm on board with you, Rick. No way on God's green earth was Sandy Hook just some randon act of violence. A complete hoax? Cold blooded murder? Either way, the Obama is behind it for the sole purpose of enacting gun control. I'll never be convinced that the "dad" in the video below is NOT an actor. This alone should make anyone with even half a brain raise an eyebrow.

SANDY HOOK SHOOTING CONSPIRACY EXPOSED ILLUMINATI OWL SIGNATURE FALSE FLAG TERRORISM - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKpEIugiztM&feature=player_detailpage)

Haven't been to a lot of funerals, have you? How about ER waiting rooms. People frequently try to lighten the mood, and inject other topics to try to give themselves hope, or at least a moment or two away from the misery.

I happen to know people that went to school with Mr. Parker. He is a physician assistant. Many of my colleagues on a national PA forum remarked about how deeply faithful he is, and that they have been in contact with him. By all accounts he's one heck of a good guy, liked or loved by all that know him.

That kinda makes you a jerk.

All Pro Sports Hero
12-28-2012, 10:03
I'm a jerk? :dunno:

Ruble Noon
12-28-2012, 10:10
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/sandy-hook-featured-dark-knight-rises-strike-zone-1

Cavalry Doc
12-28-2012, 11:06
I'm a jerk? :dunno:

You're the one calling a grieving father an actor.

He's not. So yeah. That's what I think.

All Pro Sports Hero
12-28-2012, 11:37
Alleged victims are actual missing persons? The evidence is at least worth some slight consideration. The motive is crystal clear.

SANDY HOOK HOAX! - YouTube

Ruggles
12-28-2012, 11:58
Uhhh what a load of dung.

savetheearth.com, cosmicbooknews.com....wow some great sources so far.....

You people who believe this crap are freaking idiots. :rofl:

blk69stang
12-28-2012, 12:02
I have been saying this for years. Every time the government decides it is time to push for gun control, we suddenly get a rash of shootings to support their agenda. It is just too timely, every time.

I know, right? I normally laugh at all the "conspiracy theorists" but this is about as convenient as Hillary Clinton's "concussion".

Obama safely re-elected- Check.
Congress about to reconvene in a couple of days, and about to get a few more Democrat votes in the House- Check.
Plenty of turmoil in the Middle East that is making the commander in chief look bad, increasing the need for a domestic issue to take the focus off his effing up the rest of the world - Check.
Mentally unstable loners living in their parents basements who only need a little "nudge" to push them over the edge- Check. :zipmouth:

We have Aurora, CO; Sandy Hook, CT, the police station shooting in NJ; and the two murdered firefighters... all within a couple of weeks, all right at the same time Obama *just so happens* to be about to begin his stated "focus" of working on gun control? Way too convenient. Seems to me you'd be more likely to win the powerball while being struck by lightning.

Ruggles
12-28-2012, 12:07

:rofl:

Hell they make up the answers then find questions that they can fit to them......

Just waiting for the 9/11 connections to start surfacing. :upeyes:

IvanVic
12-28-2012, 12:41
At least we know who politicians are catering to when we hear the phrase "bottom of the barrel." Some people are just born stupid.

All Pro Sports Hero
12-28-2012, 12:48
At least we know who politicians are catering to when we hear the phrase "bottom of the barrel." Some people are just born stupid.

http://lamarzulli.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/head-in-the-sand1.jpeg

All Pro Sports Hero
12-28-2012, 12:52
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/active-shooter-crisis-actors-target-110421683.html

DENVER, CO--(Marketwire - Oct 31, 2012) - A new group of actors is now available nationwide for active shooter drills and mall shooting full-scale exercises, announced Visionbox, Denver's leading professional actors studio.

The actors can play the part of the shooters, mall employees, shoppers in the mall, shoppers who continue to arrive at the mall, media reporters and others rushing to the mall, and persons in motor vehicles around the mall.

Bren
12-28-2012, 12:58
Well, the whole thing with Lanza and the guy in Colorado wearing masks does play into my "conspiracy by the left to create a panic to push forward legislation for more control." If nothing else, I have a good plot for a book.

Rick305
12-28-2012, 13:16
To anyone who thinks the "tin foil guys" are crazy ...

I ask you to point to ONE THING ... that supports a shooting took place in a fashion that the media suggests. ONE THING ...

YOU CAN'T , BECAUSE IT DIDN'T .... THERE IS OVERWHELMING VIDEO AND AUDIO EVIDENCE THAT IT DIDN'T.

THERE WERE 2 SPECIAL OPS AGENTS RUNNING FROM A HELICOPTER AT A THOUSAND MILES AN HOUR AND DISAPPEARING INTO THE WOODS ON *LIVE TV*

The school was NOT EVACUATED ( pictures of children with heads down in a line was from a FIRE DRILL EARLIER IN THE DAY ) * FACT

There is no evidence that suggests this person "Lanza" EXISTED.

NO VIDEO OF THE SHOOTER ENTERING THE SCHOOL. *FACT
NO PICTURES BESIDES 2 FUZZY BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS OF LANZA. *FACT

27 BODIES WERE REMOVED THE NIGHT OF THE SHOOTING AND NO ONE SAW THIS OCCUR AT THE BIGGEST AND MOST COVERED CRIME SCENE IN THE USA *FACT

THE FATHER OF DECEASED IS LAUGHING AND GIGGLING SECONDS BEFORE HIS "PRESS STATEMENT" *FACT

GUN CONTROL IS ALL THAT'S BEING DISCUSSED NOW WHILE 99% OF AMERICA HAS THERE HEADS UP THERE ASSES THINKING THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS COVERT AND SPECIAL OPERATIONS *FACT

GROW UP , THIS STORY DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE PERIOD *FACT -- THAT THE MEDIA/OFFICIAL VERSION TOOK PLACE.

Rick305
12-28-2012, 13:20
I'm on board with you, Rick. No way on God's green earth was Sandy Hook just some randon act of violence. A complete hoax? Cold blooded murder? Either way, the Obama admin is behind it for the sole purpose of enacting gun control. I'll never be convinced that the "dad" in the video below is NOT an actor. This alone should make anyone with even half a brain raise an eyebrow.

SANDY HOOK SHOOTING CONSPIRACY EXPOSED ILLUMINATI OWL SIGNATURE FALSE FLAG TERRORISM - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKpEIugiztM&feature=player_detailpage)

Thanks AllPro ,

I'm glad someone can see the (beyond) obvious besides me and a very few ....

Rick305
12-28-2012, 13:22
Sandy Hook Hoax - Victims Father/Actor Caught Laughing hours after his daughter was gunned down - YouTube

^ REAL VIDEO **FACT

All Pro Sports Hero
12-28-2012, 13:23
I lifted the following from another site, but it's an interesting read.

The thing is, although so many people are waking up, much to good ole Ziggy Brzezinski's dismay (he is always *****ing about it in his CFR and Think Tank speeches), i just dont believe a tipping point has been reached, but its getting there. The fact is, as long as enough of the lemmings continually buy into the garbage and stay in their Skinner boxes, well, they are going to always be able to get away with the things they are able to get away with. It's really just that simple. This whole event is being played on people's emotions, no different than the last one. There is virtually always going to be 'the hero/heroine' who acted as the sacrificial lamb, as just one example to create a distraction and have people bowing down to/worshiping these stories and therefore, handing over the energy to the wrong side (inadvertently and unknowingly, of course, which is something they feed off of).

But anyway, yes this whole thing stinks badly. Here are my bullet points (no pun intended).

1. The bs about his mother working at the school and finding Ryan's ID on Adam. Nowhere was this proven to be the case and it makes you wonder who starts these retarded rumors. He hadn't seen Adam in 2 years, yet he has his ID on him? Makes no sense.

2. Several articles said Adam had a missing girlfriend. Ok, we are talking about a kid who rarely left the house, was very quiet, shy, withdrawn and not a people person at all from everything ive read about him. There is no record or any evidence showing he even had a gf. Again, this is the same **** in Aurora with the 'I AM THE JOKER!' crap. No one ever said he said this and it just makes you wonder who puts this out there. Its like they slip in disinfo purposely in order to muddy the water and get people infighting. I believe this is all part of the divide and conquer strategy, and a whole different paradigm they play pertaining to the information war.

3. According to Huffington Post, a Henry Repeater, a shotgun and an Enfield (british rifle) were found in the school though it wasnt said where. Still, thats 3 large guns. I listend to the 2hour police scanner on YT, and you can hear a cop say he found 'rifles and a shotgun'. What is more ****ed up, is they found another shotgun in the trunk, with the dumbass cop touching it and ejecting shells out of it like a complete jackass. Austin Powers could have done a better job when it comes to Detective Work 101. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif NBC also reported FOUR PISTOLS being found. That is 8 guns total (the 3 above, 1 in the trunk, 4 pistols).

4. Adam Lanza is a skinny geek type of guy, with Asbergers (i dont mean that offensively, btw). He must weigh like what, 130lbs, 140 tops? Are we really supposed to believe this guy walked in there strapped with 8 guns, and according to CNN 'black battle fatigues' and also a vest. Basically, they have him looking like the North Hollywood bank robbers who went down in flames, armed to the took in homemade body armor and several AKs on them. Sorry, but there is no way this kid was able to pull that off.

5. Again, with all those weapons and HUNDREDS of rounds being fired, this kid just stood there using all these different weapons, reloaded over and over again? Uh huh...riiiiiiight. It is now known that JFK was shot with 3 different rounds, and a Mauser was found in the depository, and coincidentally enough, an Enfield on the roof. So yea, i guess Oswald shot from the 6th floor, then ran up to the roof to shoot with a different rifle. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

6. The X-man in the woods. I dont believe he is the Chris Manfredonia guy at all, the father of a girl there who said he was on his way to the school to help with baking gingerbread cookies. He said he 'ran around the school'. That doesnt denote whether it was inside or outside. But i am not believing it was inside. I believe it was near the school, the cops seen him and arrested him not knowing who he was. I believe he is the man the kid say being in a car or on the ground. Also, why would the guy 'smell sulfur and hear shots' and then run into the woods, AWAY from the school. Makes no sense. The witness who pointed out the guy in the woods said he had camo gear and a black top. That surely doesnt represent Chris Manfredonia, as he looks like a total yuppie type and wouldnt be wearing clothes like that. Is it possible? Sure, but just extremely improbable.

7. The kids being interviewed. The ones ive seen so far mention nothing of shots being fired, seeing bodies, bullets, etc. You would think they would mention obvious stuff like that. The one mentioned them 'feeling sick' and in another 'stomach aches'. Yea, i guess that could be attributed to shock/panic...but these kids being talked to sure dont seem that shell shocked. They just seem like they were 'rushed out of school'.

8. Where is the footage of Lanza? They said the school had to buzz you in, and had security cams. Where are pics of the shooting scene, where is the 'hundreds of bullets' and walls being shot up? Why cant the public see this? Even in Columbine, we got to see the footage and pics of Harris and Klebold's heads blown off. Yet as of late with these incidents taking place, we can never see anything anymore. The public should be shown all of this. But yea, i know, i know, we cant see it because of...wait for it....'national security' http://www.davidicke.com/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif And because we're all too stupid to understand it too and would be much too taken back to see it.

9. Victoria Soto. Why cant we see what went on with her? Have the students said and corroborated this heroine story that she covered them up and acted as a human shield? Afaik, no one can really prove what happened in there as far as she is concerned. In fact, where are the bodies? No blood on the scene (although there doesnt always need to be), but where were the bodies being hauled off in ambulances? They said 2 kids died at the hospital and 1 adult was taken too and was wounded (would sure love hearing from that person...but alas, im sure we wont and he/she will wind up drowning in a pool like that nurse involved in the Aurora shooting).

10. Why just those people taken to the hospital? All these people shot up and they just leave them there? How did they know they all just died right away? Surely, you would want them medivaced out asap, no? I recall the fruitloop medical examine, who reminds me of the mad doctor who would chase Bugs Bunny around, say something about leaving the bodies in their over night or something. Just a very ****ed up procedure that is.

11. Speaking of the med examiner, he said all victims died via the long gun/rifle. Yet as we know, numerous reports said it was found in the back of the car (keep in mind, BACK OF THE CAR, they didnt say 'trunk'. What was seen in the trunk didnt look anything close to an AR15). But still, that doesnt jive with rifle rounds being used, since it was in the car, so again, total contradiction. My take here, is they want to obviously grab the guns, we all know that. Since the AR15 is the most popular civilian semi-auto rifle out there, they needed to push that as the weapon in order to justify their ridiculous gun control.

12. Who the hell is that weird pedo looking guy, the old man who said he had 6 kids sheltered? The guy sounded totally freaky, talking about how he wanted to be their gramps, had all these toys....wtf!!? And how would he have gotten access to these kids? They all run out, unsupervised and were able to get away from teachers and cops? Sure....I call pure bs on that one.

13. An interview with the landscaper, Dan Holmes, he said that Nancy used to take her boys (notice, BOYS, not BOY) shooting and target practicing. However, the ATF investigated this and found no record of Nancy being a member of a gun club or going target practicing. Either she did it off of the books with them on their own, privately, or again, its pure bs.

14. Some reports said Adam was at the school days earlier or some crap like that, arguing with the teachers. Where is the proof of this one? Why would Adam go to a school where he hadn't been in years, to go argue with the faculty there? Lol, this makes no sense at all, give me a break.

15. I read numerous interviews of the media talking to the kids who knew Adam, an ex teacher in his 9th grade latin class, and his Aunt as well. None of them say he was violent, nuts, crazy, or ****ed up in some way that would lead them to believe he would commit a massacre. Yes, he was shy, he wasnt sociable, etc, but that doent make anyone violent. People with Asbergers or who are Autistic are born with a physical brain disorder, that has NOTHING to do with mental problems or violent outbreaks. Yes, they throw tantrums now and then, but dont we all? We all get upset, get angry and they are just reacting in their own way to things they dont understand or lack the concept of, which is the primary thing they suffer from--unable to conceptualize certain things. With the V-Tech shooter, well, we can see he was definitely not right in the head. Eric Harris was a complete psycho and in trouble tons of times and his diaries showed the rantings of a total lunatic. It seems now, they use these well-to-do kids, with no criminal histories and who lack the motive or make up to do things like this, and none of it jives at all. The media wants to constantly demonize him with that one pic they plaster of him everywhere, pushing the whole 'call of duty' nonsense and his obsessions with the military or guns, which again, isnt proven at all. None of the people ive seen talking about him every mentioned he was obsessed or had a penchant for guns, tanks and army-related interests.

16. The maroon van that was found with a window blown out, according to one CBS site and some others. Whats that all about? I guess a van found with a shot out window just means nothing , right? Pff...Now, on the police scanner, at one point, i hear a cop say 'they are coming at me' or 'they are coming' and he says it with a panic-stricken tone, which leads one to believe it wasnt kids or teachers being ferried out. Moments you later you hear 'proned out', meaning they got them downed on the ground. Im unsure if thats the X-man in the woods or someone coming out of the school. However, moments after that, another cop mentions running the plates on a rental vehicle. Well, this would tie run into a vehicle being used to carry several people packed with weapons, and a van would surely be the vehicle of choice for it. But again, no way to know for sure on this issue. Some say bullets were shot through the windows/walls and hit a vehicle outside, but they say that was a green car, not a maroon van. And again, since nothing is being shown what happened in the school (pre and post) we have no way of knowing what is really the case, and since the MSM is a total joke with its endless **** ups and errors, they cant be trusted as a legit source anymore.

17. Adam was identified at around 4pm or a bit after (US EST). Yet, long before this, they said the mother was found dead and they were arresting/interrogating his brother. If they werent able to ID Adam, how did they know who he was, if the mother was shot, and where they lived, and then interrogate the brother? And no, im not buying that he had his bro's ID on him, as it makes no sense whatsoever when he was said to not have had contact with him for 2 years, not will cops show any proof of this that it was found on him. None of that adds up at all.

18. They said the shooting occurred at 9:41pm. However, the schools new security system locks it down at 9:30. How did Adam get in? They say you need to show identification and be buzzed in. Well, he had no relatives there, the mother never worked there, no ties to the school at all, and therefore, he wouldnt have been let in, especially being dressed up in the gear they claim, as that would raise alarm bells instantly. I seen one report of an 'official' saying he shot out the windows, yet again though, where is the images of this? Where is the pics and proof of windows being shot out? Hell, that is just on the outside, nothing gory or bloody there, right? But yep, nothing.

Welp...that is my take on it. As for the parent interviews with the people calling out actors, well look. We all know they supplant their own people to be on the scene ahead of time to do interviews, its all part of operations like this with all governments throughout history. I agree their reactions seem way out of character, and the last place id be is doing interviews with media after a child of mine died. Some of it definitely does seem way too scripted.

One of the worst and most forced ones i seen, was Anderson 'i was trained by the CIA in college' Cooper, talking to a friend of the family, showing him a letter some 10yo girl wanted to give to Obama, yet she couldn't, and said she was giving it to AC in order to read on the air. Yea, how convenient. So he reads the letter, and the camera always shows it (with the fake little kiddy handwriting) and it says: 'Dear Obama, only police and the military should have guns and if people want guns, they should only have them at target practice places and leave them there when done'. Right. A ten yo girl who just lost her brother, is suddenly going to express her opinion on a complex political topic about gun control, and able to come up with an idea like that. I mean, wow, how ridiculous was that? Who wrote that letter, Chuck Schumer or Diane Feinstein? Lol....yea, sure sounds like the gun control they would love. What would be the damn point in owning a gun if we have to leave it at the facility? What a bunch of utter ****nuts these people are, trying to play on people emotions with some bs letter like that, so we can all feel guilty and turn out guns in. I have to say, ive never seen them push the issue like they are now, they are reeaaaally going for the jugular on this one, hence why they involved kids in order to manufacture a mass guilt trip on the country. This way, pro-gun politician are forced to reconsider their vote, else they will be looked at by people as 'heartless and not supporting the kids who died'.

It's just so easy to cut through their bs dialectics these days.

countrygun
12-28-2012, 13:31
Amazing, an evil agency that can pull all this off and they haven't sent a Korean guy named Chun around to make sure that all the "truthers, that are spilling the beans, have "perfect accidents".

The first thing that proves the truthers know they are full of BS is the fact that they are blabbing on the internet without fear. Why is it that the "truthers" are never the victims?

TBO
12-28-2012, 13:42
Because they're smarter than everyone...

wprebeck
12-28-2012, 13:47
Eric -

Can we get a blanket ban on threads like these? As a parent, I'd make a special trip to visit the ******* making such comments about me - no matter how far the drive.

As a gun owner, *******s like these do nothing but feed the flames of the liberals who portray gun owners as crazy loons who care more about guns than kids who died.

Seriously - we've had GT members who've been in the area and posted about it, yet self proclaimed experts still post the above tripe. I know you don't do bans often, but talking about this subject in such a manner does nothing positive for our gun rights, and actually has the opposite effect.

countrygun
12-28-2012, 13:48
Because they're smarter than everyone...

Dayum, the simplest solution. I was cut down by Occam's Razor again.

Mayhem like Me
12-28-2012, 13:52

You have it in reverse order....

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

wprebeck
12-28-2012, 13:57
Real quick, for the wannabe investigators like Rick - do you really think that police release all the details of an active investigation to the media, you retard?

Second, you criticized police weapon handling. What is YOUR formal training concerning the handling of evidence? Also, how do you handle guns when you pick them up? Because, as the armorer for a 400+ sworn department, I personally clear every gun I handle before doing anything else with the gun. If you do anything else, you're even more stupid than I thought - which is saying a lot.

Cavalry Doc
12-28-2012, 14:27
The paranoia expressed in this thread can only come from government brain implanted control devices, or daily drug use and a couple of TBI's.

G19G20
12-28-2012, 14:30
Gosh, I thought you'd never get here. Was it my "flies to honey" comment...?

I posted this OP because times are serious. Please don't tell me that the extra guy in the woods was seen fleeing from WTC #3 just before it fell.

Any plans to cut a DVD...? :supergrin:

Im currently working on one called "World's Most Pointless GTPI Posts!". Congrats, you're heavily featured. :cool:

Snowman92D
12-28-2012, 14:45
Cool...! Passing yourself off as a producer-director should give you some much needed help the next time you're hustling bimbos at a hospitality room party. :thumbsup:

IvanVic
12-28-2012, 14:47
27 BODIES WERE REMOVED THE NIGHT OF THE SHOOTING AND NO ONE SAW THIS OCCUR AT THE BIGGEST AND MOST COVERED CRIME SCENE IN THE USA *FACT

A high school and college friend of mine was doing a podiatry rotation as part of her residency in the CT hospital and saw the victims. You're a moron.

Cavalry Doc
12-28-2012, 15:19

I ask you to point to ONE THING ... that supports a shooting took place in a fashion that the media suggests. ONE THING ...

YOU CAN'T , BECAUSE IT DIDN'T .... THERE IS OVERWHELMING VIDEO AND AUDIO EVIDENCE THAT IT DIDN'T.

Guess those funerals were all staged. Hundreds of people would have to be involved. Each able to maintain absolute secrecy, each 100% committed to the mission, and with no one straying off script in order for this to work.

Operationally, this is virtually impossible. You don't understand humans very well.

THERE WERE 2 SPECIAL OPS AGENTS RUNNING FROM A HELICOPTER AT A THOUSAND MILES AN HOUR AND DISAPPEARING INTO THE WOODS ON *LIVE TV*

You of course got their ID, and their OPF? Or are you basing this on the fact that they appeared similar to special ops guys you've seen in Video games???

The school was NOT EVACUATED ( pictures of children with heads down in a line was from a FIRE DRILL EARLIER IN THE DAY ) * FACT

You really have to stretch pretty far to get where you want to be, don't you?

Guess you have access to all of the records to every school he has gone too, as well as the interviews with his brother and father? Or are you using copious amounts of brain spackle again?

You have access to all of the video feeds at the school too? You are amazingly well connected. Any chance you can post the entire video feeds from every camera at the school on the day the shooting happened, or does the school even exist. Maybe Connecticut doesn't exist either. Think about it, connect -I -cut, obviously a code name for a black op special super double secret covert Illuminati playground for false flags. :crazy:

The men and women that transported the bodies saw them. I'd not be surprised if the cameramen didn't film them out of respect, and if they did, the editors at the station probably didn't air the video out of respect.

THE FATHER OF DECEASED IS LAUGHING AND GIGGLING SECONDS BEFORE HIS "PRESS STATEMENT" *FACT

As I have already told you, it is not unusual in high drama and very sad moments to see people avoiding the subject for a few seconds respite from the misery. Yes, even laughing and joking. It's very common to people that have been in those situations, ask a few ER personnel, or a funeral director.

As far as the father you are speaking of, his name is Robbie Parker. I don't know him personally, but I have conversed with many who were in PA school with him. He was very well thought of by his classmates, several of them knew him and his daughter. He is real, his daughter is real, and the grief he displayed were real, and you are a real asshat for not verifying this blatant lie of yours before using this grieving father to support your paranoid delusions.

GUN CONTROL IS ALL THAT'S BEING DISCUSSED NOW WHILE 99% OF AMERICA HAS THERE HEADS UP THERE ASSES THINKING THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS COVERT AND SPECIAL OPERATIONS *FACT

GROW UP , THIS STORY DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE PERIOD *FACT -- THAT THE MEDIA/OFFICIAL VERSION TOOK PLACE.

You are a 100% verifiable nutcase. You are suffering from paranoid delusions, and I wish the mods here would provide your IP address and copies of your posts to the local authorities in your area, so that they could give you a fitting for a nice white jacket with the sleeves that fasten in the back, and then give you a very thorough neuro-psych workup to make sure you are not dangerous to others.

The Maggy
12-28-2012, 15:42

YOUR POST IS TINFOIL NUTTERY. *FACT

Use google, it is your friend.

Mayhem like Me
12-28-2012, 18:08
A high school and college friend of mine was doing a podiatry rotation as part of her residency in the CT hospital and saw the victims. You're a moron.

Or
She was replaced by a robot...equally as plausible to these guys.

Kentak
12-28-2012, 18:26
Is this the "fire drill" picture you're talking about? I've led lots of kids out of schools in fire drills in over 35 years, and never have I seen the look of distress and intensity as many of those kids and teacher are showing. We never did the hands on shoulder drill. Neither did we ever have a big guy in tactical dress help us keep the kids in line.

Anyone who believes this crap is bat sheet crazy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/liveblog/files/2012/12/APTOPIX_Connecticut_School_Shooting-0333f-1024x535.jpg

Marlowe
12-28-2012, 18:59
Scratch a conspiracy theory and you will find the agenda of the conspiracy theorist.

I don't like that the Sandy Hook massacre of little kids (if you doubt they were killed you would have to believe that their funerals were staged) is being used to advance a gun control agenda.

I find equally repulsive those who would pretend this massacre didn't occur to advance their own gun rights agenda.

Deal with reality. A sick human destroyed those lives and the country is heartsick over it. It reignited the gun control debate. Ok. Deal with that...there is no alternative anyway. Rely on the political and judicial process to defend your gun rights. But don't pretend this horrible crime didn't occur.

As for the frequency of these events recently, I believe the non stop coverage precipitates more such crimes, as every nut job in the country is also watching the 24 hour wall to wall news coverage.

That's my opinion. Flame away...

IvanVic
12-28-2012, 19:35
Or
She was replaced by a robot...equally as plausible to these guys.

Ha, very true. She said she'll never be able to forget what she saw. I certainly hope the parents of those children don't ever have to hear some idiot doubting that their child was killed.

Cavalry Doc
12-28-2012, 19:44
Scratch a conspiracy theory and you will find the agenda of the conspiracy theorist.

I don't like that the Sandy Hook massacre of little kids (if you doubt they were killed you would have to believe that their funerals were staged) is being used to advance a gun control agenda.

I find equally repulsive those who would pretend this massacre didn't occur to advance their own gun rights agenda.

Deal with reality. A sick human destroyed those lives and the country is heartsick over it. It reignited the gun control debate. Ok. Deal with that...there is no alternative anyway. Rely on the political and judicial process to defend your gun rights. But don't pretend this horrible crime didn't occur.

As for the frequency of these events recently, I believe the non stop coverage precipitates more such crimes, as every nut job in the country is also watching the 24 hour wall to wall news coverage.

That's my opinion. Flame away...

Marlow, do you know what I think of your opinion, do you really want to Know? :steamed::steamed:

Actually, I think you may be one of the few sane fellows in this thread. The steamed smileys were just to oblige your request to be flamed.

Really, I agree with you. I am heartbroken that some POS loser killed his mother and then all of these children in what could only be called a fit of madness.

I do hope, and I mean this in the nicest way that I can say it, that Karma catches up to the cretins spewing this conspiracy crap, and that they learn first hand what tragedy really looks like, how chaotic the information flow is early on, and how people react unexpectedly to the saddest events in their lives.

Just to give them perspective, and an appreciation of the human condition. Evidently some of these idiots have spent too much time in mom's basement detached from humanity.

Maybe someone needs to look in on these poor maladjusted guys, and make sure they aren't a danger to themselves or others.

Cavalry Doc
12-28-2012, 19:48
Ha, very true. She said she'll never be able to forget what she saw. I certainly hope the parents of those children don't ever have to hear some idiot doubting that their child was killed.

If any of those parents are confronted with such a thing, I hope something similar happens as this......

Buzz Aldrin Punch - YouTube

And I hope they pin a medal on the parent that decks the SOB with the gall to insult the memory of their child in such a way.

countrygun
12-28-2012, 19:57
Marlow, do you know what I think of your opinion, do you really want to Know? :steamed::steamed:

Actually, I think you may be one of the few sane fellows in this thread. The steamed smileys were just to oblige your request to be flamed.

Really, I agree with you. I am heartbroken that some POS loser killed his mother and then all of these children in what could only be called a fit of madness.

I do hope, and I mean this in the nicest way that I can say it, that Karma catches up to the cretins spewing this conspiracy crap, and that they learn first hand what tragedy really looks like, how chaotic the information flow is early on, and how people react unexpectedly to the saddest events in their lives.

Just to give them perspective, and an appreciation of the human condition. Evidently some of these idiots have spent too much time in mom's basement detached from humanity.

Maybe someone needs to look in on these poor maladjusted guys, and make sure they aren't a danger to themselves or others.

I have to say that denying the deaths is a sign of a frightening detachment from reality that does not speak well of the mental health individual engaged in it.

Couple that with the paranoia concerning "somebody" who could orchestrate such a huge charade, as the "truthers" claim, and I see why they stick to their fantasy. If for one moment they were lucid, and saw what they have said, they would immediately seek professional help. They are too deep in it to dare question it without some painful introspection.

jdavionic
12-28-2012, 19:57
The issue that fuels conspiracies here, IMHO, is the expectation that the press is privy to all of the information and that there is no chaos during and in the immediate aftermath of a tragedy.

Personally, I find there a lot of inconsistencies that haven't been explained. However I believe that it's the job of LE to sort out the facts of the case BEFORE sharing the information with others.

With that said, I also think that we had vultures waiting on the sidelines for something to fuel the emotions of the country so that they'd stand the best chance of getting their agenda item approved. I think Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Feinstein, etc could give a rat's ass about the children who died that day. Crocodile tears by Obama were done just to fuel the emotions. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that some were elated over the tragedy.

Ruble Noon
12-28-2012, 20:10
The sad thing is that our government is so corrupt and has engaged in such acts as Fast & Furious, the MK Ultra project and considered such acts as Operation Northwoods http://www.smeggys.co.uk/operation_northwoods.php?image=01#tt
which all lend plausibility to conspiracy theories. I think those that deny the deaths at Sandy hook might be a little far out there though.

Rick305
12-29-2012, 01:24
http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/

Rick305
12-29-2012, 01:40
Guess those funerals were all staged. Hundreds of people would have to be involved. Each able to maintain absolute secrecy, each 100% committed to the mission, and with no one straying off script in order for this to work.

Operationally, this is virtually impossible. You don't understand humans very well.

You of course got their ID, and their OPF? Or are you basing this on the fact that they appeared similar to special ops guys you've seen in Video games???

You really have to stretch pretty far to get where you want to be, don't you?

Guess you have access to all of the records to every school he has gone too, as well as the interviews with his brother and father? Or are you using copious amounts of brain spackle again?

You have access to all of the video feeds at the school too? You are amazingly well connected. Any chance you can post the entire video feeds from every camera at the school on the day the shooting happened, or does the school even exist. Maybe Connecticut doesn't exist either. Think about it, connect -I -cut, obviously a code name for a black op special super double secret covert Illuminati playground for false flags. :crazy:

The men and women that transported the bodies saw them. I'd not be surprised if the cameramen didn't film them out of respect, and if they did, the editors at the station probably didn't air the video out of respect.

As I have already told you, it is not unusual in high drama and very sad moments to see people avoiding the subject for a few seconds respite from the misery. Yes, even laughing and joking. It's very common to people that have been in those situations, ask a few ER personnel, or a funeral director.

As far as the father you are speaking of, his name is Robbie Parker. I don't know him personally, but I have conversed with many who were in PA school with him. He was very well thought of by his classmates, several of them knew him and his daughter. He is real, his daughter is real, and the grief he displayed were real, and you are a real asshat for not verifying this blatant lie of yours before using this grieving father to support your paranoid delusions.

You are a 100% verifiable nutcase. You are suffering from paranoid delusions, and I wish the mods here would provide your IP address and copies of your posts to the local authorities in your area, so that they could give you a fitting for a nice white jacket with the sleeves that fasten in the back, and then give you a very thorough neuro-psych workup to make sure you are not dangerous to others.

I didn't say no one died ...

I SAID that the account(ssssss) given and accepted make no sense whatsoever and I stand by that.

I am far from a "nut case" and I take offense that you recommend my "ip" to be given to LE because I view the coverage differently then you.

"100 people cooperating on a mission" -- is definetly NOT impossible as we have technology , and branches of the military and CIA that carry out covert operations all of the time.

To think its not possible that this was a false flag (respectfuly) makes me feel you are a nutcase.

I am no longer posting on glocktalk -- I don't post here to cause problems , and my intent was to point out the many things that "common sense" should raise question to ...

Goodbye GlockTalk -- I am sorry if I offended anyone , it was not my intent.

I don't believe MSM , I am NOT paranoid -- but I have "common sense" and can see with the little facts we have along with the coverage and videos that something is fishy with this and I dont know what it is....

I'm not posting on a forum that brings up a topic and I get insulted very cruley , and my reply is ridiculed and made to make me look like I am a lunatic ... I'll stick to the other forums where I don't get insulted for raising questions and concerns about a media event that has more discrepancies then Benghazi.

Marlowe
12-29-2012, 02:22
Glad to hear sane commentary from you, Doc...

This "Sandy Hook Hoax" stuff is truly insane.

Sure, the media got the story wrong as the story was still unfolding. First reports are always wrong, as Donald Rumsfeld once observed. Now every bit of shoddy reporting is being floated as "inconsistancies" used to fuel the hoaxers (to hell with "truthers"). It's all a self serving fantasy which is an embarrassment to those who value their 2nd Amendment rights.

Thanks for flaming me, as requested, even if in fun!

Snowman92D
12-29-2012, 03:21
"100 people cooperating on a mission" -- is definetly NOT impossible as we have technology , and branches of the military and CIA that carry out covert operations all of the time.

Sort like how none of us know exactly which unit of the U.S. military whacked Osama Bin Laden...? You mean that kind of super-secret "covert op"?

I am no longer posting on glocktalk -- I don't post here to cause problems , and my intent was to point out the many things that "common sense" should raise question to ..

I don't believe MSM , I am NOT paranoid -- but I have "common sense" and can see with the little facts we have along with the coverage and videos that something is fishy with this and I dont know what it is....

I'll stick to the other forums where I don't get insulted for raising questions and concerns about a media event that has more discrepancies then Benghazi.

I gather you spend your evenings watching various iterations of "CSI" on TV.

You're trying to pull the same trick that every sleazebag defense attorney does, with every jury, by creating and attempting to connect 'discrepancies' to shift the focus from the criminal act to someone else...the gov't, the victims, etc...in order to forward your agenda.

In other words, you're trying to stampede others into coming to a conclusion before all the facts are in...just like the anti-2nd Amendment proponents and their pals in the MSM are doing. If its any consolation to you, they aren't swaying the "jury" on this forum very successfully either. Just because people have a well-honed distrust of our gov't doesn't mean they're not fairly sophisticated and can't spot BS when someone is purveying it.

You don't really believe that O.J. isn't guilty...do you? :whistling:

G19G20
12-29-2012, 03:44
In other words, you're trying to stampede others into coming to a conclusion before all the facts are in...just like the anti-2nd Amendment proponents and their pals in the MSM are doing.

That first sentence is exactly what the media does. They report the "official story" and ignore what they want to. Judging by response to genuine questions and discrepencies they are being successful at it too. If the tv doesnt report it then it didn't happen or doesn't exist?

Cavalry Doc
12-29-2012, 06:02
I didn't say no one died ...

You did say in another thread that is closed, but easily found in your OP: "I TRULY FEEL THERE WAS NO SHOOTING AT SANDY HOOK." AND you claimed the grieving father was an actor, even though you had done no real research to make that claim. This guy, I happen to know is real. So, if you want to tap dance now, that's a little late.

I SAID that the account(ssssss) given and accepted make no sense whatsoever and I stand by that.

Duh, except you have spun the early confusion into a special ops false flag operation of epic proportions. Those of us that have been involved with mass shootings before, know that there is a lot of confusion after things like this, and that has been repeated explained to you, and dismissed by you.

I am far from a "nut case" and I take offense that you recommend my "ip" to be given to LE because I view the coverage differently then you.

I stand by my opinion and recommendation. You are displaying irrational thought processes and paranoid delusions. The real trick is that you think you are one of the very few that is not a "brainwashed American". That sort of narcissism mixed with other traits, is a dangerous combination. Yes, I think a welfare check on you would be reasonable. Take an honestly friendly piece of advice, give all of your weapons to someone you trust to hold for you, and check yourself in for thorough neuro-psych testing. You need help.

I spent 20 years in the Army, I know the operational limits of what humans can do. You can get 100,000 people to cooperate on a mission, just don't expect it to remain a secret. When the 82nd Airborne was heading to haiti, the wives at the local hair salons knew it was a real deployment because live ammo had been given out. Seal Team six has been around for a loooooong time, and after one high profile mission, they are being talked about way too much. Even some of the members have come forward to correct media bias and political use of their mission.

Covert ops, that are highly emotional, like shooting a bunch of kids in a school with a hundred people involved would be impossible to keep a lid on. Whistleblowers happen. See the entire Fast and Furious fiasco. If you had ever been in a single command and staff meeting while planning a lethal operation, you'd understand, but I'm guessing you've never done that outside of a video game.

To think its not possible that this was a false flag (respectfuly) makes me feel you are a nutcase.

I'm sure it does, which just raises my level of concern for you, and the safety of those around you. Get help, before it's too late.

I am no longer posting on glocktalk -- I don't post here to cause problems , and my intent was to point out the many things that "common sense" should raise question to ...

Goodbye GlockTalk -- I am sorry if I offended anyone , it was not my intent.

I'm not posting on a forum that brings up a topic and I get insulted very cruley , and my reply is ridiculed and made to make me look like I am a lunatic ... I'll stick to the other forums where I don't get insulted for raising questions and concerns about a media event that has more discrepancies then Benghazi.

You have received negative feedback because you are in denial of reality, insulted the victims and their families, ignored the points given to you by people with real world experience, made wildly imagined accounts of what "really" happened using copious amounts of brain spackle, and your narcissistic claim that only you are correct in this situation.

It's one thing to speculate and ask questions, we all have questions. It's another thing to construct an alternate reality.

I wish you well. PLEASE, be good to others. Don't hurt anyone. Get some help.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/CavDoc-3-2.gif

Cavalry Doc
12-29-2012, 06:22
That first sentence is exactly what the media does. They report the "official story" and ignore what they want to. Judging by response to genuine questions and discrepencies they are being successful at it too. If the tv doesnt report it then it didn't happen or doesn't exist?

As I have repeatedly pointed out in this forum, there is a lot more chaos than control in human endeavors. When the media is consistent, and on message, they can sway the opinion of the people. The pro Dem / anti Rep talking points are distributed, and for the most part stuck to consistently, and we get Barry in a second term. It's hard to beat Barrakaclaus.

When the media is flailing about, getting the age and name of the shooter wrong initially, and all the other flubs, it's evidence of a high adrenalin environment with a grab for ratings.

I know of plenty of significant events that never saw a peep in the press, of any kind. My rule on active duty was that any interaction with the press was either neutral or bad, no good could come of it. I did have a few interactions with them though. I was misquoted and misidentified in the article that went to press. That was right after a bunch of kids were injured and killed also. After we cleaned up the scene and got the injured evacuated and were working on getting the bodies identified and back to their parents, I had to remind many of the guards and medics in the area to not smile. It was a sad day for several people, and they would talk of other things.

Stuff happens. Questions are one thing, wildly imaginative and meticulously constructed delusions based on highly unlikely cause and effect relationships of distant data points and mistaken reporting are another. When you start demanding that others follow you down into that pit of insanity, and insulting those that don't, it sets off an alarm or two.

My official diagnosis is "****ing nuts."

BORNGEARHEAD
12-29-2012, 15:24
One question, why is everybody under a gag order? The shooter is dead, case closed. The coroner said he couldn't answer a few of the questions because of what would be said in court. What court? Why can't anyone talk about it? Why haven't we seen any surveillance video yet? Usually this stuff comes pouring out of the media. Just curious.

countrygun
12-29-2012, 15:32
One question, why is everybody under a gag order? The shooter is dead, case closed. The coroner said he couldn't answer a few of the questions because of what would be said in court. What court? Why can't anyone talk about it? Why haven't we seen any surveillance video yet? Usually this stuff comes pouring out of the media. Just curious.

Because it's reality and not an episode of CSI.

G19G20
12-29-2012, 16:21

This highlights something that doesn't get enough attention. There are degrees of "conspiracy theory".

There will always be people that go off the complete deep end with theories while others, who have a natural distrust of gov't and media (like me) will investigate deeper when something doesn't sit right with the official story. You see this in the various levels of theories surrounding 9/11 and it's happening again with Sandy Hook. Some people think the planes were empty and remote controlled (as per Operation Northwoods), while others view that possibility as very unlikely, though still not accepting the official story. Some will believe few, or even none, kids were killed at Sandy hook. Others will question if the claimed shooter is just a patsy but not question the deaths of the kids.

Focusing on the most unlikely of theories paints all that don't believe the official stories as being crazy. That's not fair and is intellectually dishonest.

Gary W Trott
12-29-2012, 17:34
Maybe this story that I picked up in another thread?

"Claim seeks $100 million for child survivor of Connecticut school shooting (http://news.yahoo.com/claim-seeks-100-million-child-survivor-connecticut-school-003646074.html)

MERIDEN, Connecticut (Reuters) - A $100 million claim on behalf of a 6-year-old survivor is the first legal action to come out of the Connecticut school shooting that left 26 children and adults dead two weeks ago.

The unidentified client, referred to as Jill Doe, heard "cursing, screaming, and shooting" over the school intercom when the gunman, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, opened fire, according to the claim filed by New Haven-based attorney Irv Pinsky.

"As a consequence, the ... child has sustained emotional and psychological trauma and injury, the nature and extent of which are yet to be determined," the claim said.

Pinsky said he filed a claim on Thursday with state Claims Commissioner J. Paul Vance Jr., whose office must give permission before a lawsuit can be filed against the state...."

$100 million, and possibly much more, is a pretty good reason to dummy up.

Cavalry Doc
12-30-2012, 06:30
This highlights something that doesn't get enough attention. There are degrees of "conspiracy theory".

There will always be people that go off the complete deep end with theories while others, who have a natural distrust of gov't and media (like me) will investigate deeper when something doesn't sit right with the official story. You see this in the various levels of theories surrounding 9/11 and it's happening again with Sandy Hook. Some people think the planes were empty and remote controlled (as per Operation Northwoods), while others view that possibility as very unlikely, though still not accepting the official story. Some will believe few, or even none, kids were killed at Sandy hook. Others will question if the claimed shooter is just a patsy but not question the deaths of the kids.

Focusing on the most unlikely of theories paints all that don't believe the official stories as being crazy. That's not fair and is intellectually dishonest.

So now you are some sort of moderate conspiracy theorist?

Where most of them go wrong is in their inability to understand humans, lack of operational experience, and a keen ability to attach unrelated events (frequently wrong) in an elaborate way that requires brain spackle and a willful disregard of cause and effect relationships. Simple missions to fight an enemy have a hope of secrecy, but even then you get the occasional spy for the other side and a Bradley manning.

Something like attacking your own country or killing 20 young children is going to be close to impossible to even pull off, and it could not remain a secret.

To have questions is understandable, I have many questions too. Was another person detained and released? We're there other people around that saw things that didn't fit? But I'll give it time and let the story come out. What I won't do is create an elaborate spooky fantasy of murder and black ops false flags fueled by mental illness and/or over-use of illicit substances.

So, just moderate are you now on the whole 9-11 & Sandy Hook conspiracy theories? IIRC, you weren't so moderate before.

happyguy
12-30-2012, 07:19
I just think a lot of men were overwhelmed by what happened, what they saw, and what they had to do.

I pray for them every day.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)

Snowman92D
12-30-2012, 07:20
I'm sure you noticed Cavalry Doc's comments in post #97 of this thread in response to rantings by poster Rick305, who was...at the time...portraying himself to be a "truther" and a patriotic American. If you haven't, it'd be useful to take a moment and read it. Doc did a great job with his diagnosis, so to speak, on our boy Rickie. Trouble is, Rick's portrayed himself to be a number of things on this forum:

Read down the thread on this page; Post #81:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1451111&page=4

Rick305 says he's black and sings the praises of Obama. Then, Machinist...widely known for his jaundiced view of poseurs...outs him with a quote and link to a thread where 305 said he was white.

Based on all this, I rather suspect that 305 is a leftist plant who is just out to make conservatives on GTPI look as loony and "out there" as possible. Hence, his pose now as a Sandy Hook truther. Another troll who can't keep one lie straight from the next.

Cavalry Doc
12-30-2012, 07:32
I'm sure you noticed Cavalry Doc's comments in post #97 of this thread in response to rantings by poster Rick305, who was...at the time...portraying himself to be a "truther" and a patriotic American. If you haven't, it'd be useful to take a moment and read it. Doc did a great job with his diagnoisis, so to speak, or our boy Rickie. Trouble is, Rick's portrayed himself to be a number of things on this forum:

Read down the thread on this page; Post #81:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1451111&page=4

Rick305 says he's black and sings the praises of Obama. Then, Machinist...widely known for his jaundiced view of poseurs...outs him with a quote and link to a thread where 305 said he was white.

Based on all this, I rather suspect that 305 is a leftist plant who is just out to make conservatives on GTPI look as loony and "out there" as possible. Hence, his pose now as a Sandy Hook truther. Another troll who can't keep one lie straight from the next.

The fun part is on page three of the link above. He's black, he's white, he's whatever he needs to be to illicit the responses he is looking for. rick305 = http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/thGTTrollPost-1-1_zps41d1083e.gif.
Just another GT troll.

Cavalry Doc
12-30-2012, 08:36
G19G20 on Sandy

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1460239&page=3

Bren
12-30-2012, 09:45
G19G20 on Sandy

Sadly, my ignore list makes your link useless.:whistling:

G19G20
12-30-2012, 16:05
G19G20 on Sandy

Thanks for highlighting that since it links up with the pic I posted! Im glad others will have the opportunity to be informed about yet another huge inconsistency with the official story. You'd think who owns the killer's transport car would be rather important. :dunno:

So now you are some sort of moderate conspiracy theorist?

That's a pretty good term for it. Whenever inconsistencies arise, I like to look into them, particularly when the media (and the police) makes no effort to report the facts.

Where most of them go wrong is in their inability to understand humans, lack of operational experience, and a keen ability to attach unrelated events (frequently wrong) in an elaborate way that requires brain spackle and a willful disregard of cause and effect relationships. Simple missions to fight an enemy have a hope of secrecy, but even then you get the occasional spy for the other side and a Bradley manning.

Where some of you go wrong is relying entirely too much on things such as "operational experience". Things like that tend to lead to tunnel vision, such as waiting for your "superiors" to tell you what to do. There's a reason that corporations bring in "fresh eyes" on projects....

Something like attacking your own country or killing 20 young children is going to be close to impossible to even pull off, and it could not remain a secret.

Thanks for proving my point actually. If they were able to successfully pull off such attacks without slip ups then there wouldn't be evidence of conspiracy in the first place. Does evidence automatically equal conspiracy? Of course not. But it opens the event up for scrutiny that may otherwise have been overlooked. Btw, I don't consider the media and gov'ts abilities to ignore "inconvenient" information to be evidence of the non-existence of conspiracy either.

To have questions is understandable, I have many questions too. Was another person detained and released? We're there other people around that saw things that didn't fit? But I'll give it time and let the story come out. What I won't do is create an elaborate spooky fantasy of murder and black ops false flags fueled by mental illness and/or over-use of illicit substances.

Running a couple hired mercenaries up into a school to shoot 20 kids in two classrooms isn't exactly an "elaborate spooky fantasy". It's quite a simple undertaking for those with the means and motivations. If you believe the official story, it was obviously an easy undertaking for a single young person......

So, just moderate are you now on the whole 9-11 & Sandy Hook conspiracy theories? IIRC, you weren't so moderate before.

Ive barely ever commented on 9/11 on this forum so you have no reference point to begin with. We both have many of the same questions about Sandy Hook. I prefer to research further instead of waiting for an Ivory Tower (those "superiors" I mentioned) to tell me what happened. YMMV. Did you know about the car registration "problem"? If not, maybe you should thank those that are digging deeper instead of *****ting on them.

wprebeck
12-30-2012, 16:34
What's ironic is that the fag above doesn't trust the government to tell the truth, yet assumes the dispatcher (a government employee) is telling the truth. Or, that the audio is true (especially since it was almost certainly obtained via an open records request, a process for which the homo has already expressed his disdain).

So, you're all about using government sources (which you admittingly don't trust) to disprove government accounts of what happened. What an idiot.

And, concerning your comments about bringing in outside folks to look at things - the difference is, the outside folks who do that actually have a clue about the topic, and how to do the job they are looking at. You don't have the first clue about how to run an investigation - that much is evident based on your comments about the information the police release. Its an open case, the police don't release **** unless so instructed by their political bosses.

And, as I've said a thousand times - you ****tards trust the media reports to be 100% accurate. This is the same media that regularly screws up reporting on guns, but you take as gospel anything else because it fits your worldview.

Idiots, one and all.