Tim Huelskamp (R) KS is my new hero [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tim Huelskamp (R) KS is my new hero

beforeobamabans
12-21-2012, 07:17
I just watched Rep. Huelskamp hold up on taxes and guns under a withering attack by six leftists on Morning Joe. Thank God and Kansas for sending conservatives with backbone to Washington.

I understand the freshman representative was instrumental in defeating Boehner's Plan B because as he just stated, "I see no reason whatsoever to take any action that would hurt jobs". He kept reiterating that we have a spending problem that is not being addressed. On guns,he was battered over his refusal to back a new AWB. As they cut to commercial, you could hear two or three on the panel exclaiming, "Wow", as though they couldn't believe anyone with a brain could hold such positions. When they returned from commercial and Mr. Huelskamp was no longer there to defend himself, they pilloried him for failing to move an inch toward their favored "compromise".

'Patriot' is the word that kept popping into my mind.

Ruble Noon
12-21-2012, 07:33
I just watched Rep. Huelskamp hold up on taxes and guns under a withering attack by six leftists on Morning Joe. Thank God and Kansas for sending conservatives with backbone to Washington.

I understand the freshman representative was instrumental in defeating Boehner's Plan B because as he just stated, "I see no reason whatsoever to take any action that would hurt jobs". He kept reiterating that we have a spending problem that is not being addressed. On guns,he was battered over his refusal to back a new AWB. As they cut to commercial, you could hear two or three on the panel exclaiming, "Wow", as though they couldn't believe anyone with a brain could hold such positions. When they returned from commercial and Mr. Huelskamp was no longer there to defend himself, they pilloried him for failing to move an inch toward their favored "compromise".

'Patriot' is the word that kept popping into my mind.

You're welcome. He is my rep and my TEA party group was instrumental in getting him elected.

beforeobamabans
12-21-2012, 07:45
You're welcome. He is my rep and my TEA party group was instrumental in getting him elected.

Well done. I understand you much better now.

Ruble Noon
12-23-2012, 10:16
Well done. I understand you much better now.

And I have a better understanding of the GOP apparatus after that election. The GOP backed a ststist RINO who had moved into the district just in time for the election.

series1811
12-24-2012, 07:38

Tea Party? No wonder MSNBC hates him. :supergrin:

DMaddox
12-24-2012, 12:44
He is my Rep too and from I can tell, a stand-up guy. I have sent a couple of e-mails expressing my concern over our 2nd amendment being attacked. I have received answers back and they are NOT form letter type of responses. They were actual responses to MY concerns. Whether or not he sent them is unknown, but they are not form letters.

beforeobamabans
12-31-2012, 14:33
New Years Eve, awaiting the fiscal cliff deal to emerge from the Senate, Rep. Huelskamp on CNBC:

"This is a deal, not a solution. I can't believe Senate Republicans would agree to tax increases without substantial spending cuts. We have a spending problem in this country and this deal does nothing to address that."

Give me 217 more just like him! Huelskamp for Speaker!!!!