PDA

View Full Version : What a "Quack"

kooman
12-21-2012, 08:54
With a name like this guy..........
http://news.yahoo.com/man-left-gun-under-seat-134232922.html

Bruce M
12-21-2012, 11:06
The article stated they came and picked up his concealed permit and he can apply for another if no criminal charges are pending.

"He shouldn't apply for it {permit} soon," Long said. :rofl::rofl:

Lord
12-21-2012, 11:14
The article stated they came and picked up his concealed permit and he can apply for another if no criminal charges are pending.

"He shouldn't apply for it {permit} soon," Long said. :rofl::rofl:

that's because they have up to two or three years to file those charges. If I were him, I'd wait maybe a few months. He would get his license back, and if charges are files later, they would suspend his license pending the outcome (not revoke).

Mayhem like Me
12-21-2012, 11:20
that's because they have up to two or three years to file those charges. If I were him, I'd wait maybe a few months. He would get his license back, and if charges are files later, they would suspend his license pending the outcome (not revoke).

He's an idiot he shouldn't be carrying a gun . Weapon index you practice it every time you get up out of a seat you touched the butt of your weapon with an elbow your hand your forearm something to let you know it's still there.
Then after losing it he lackadaisically goes there after the movie theaters has been open up long enough to have to other people in it. Total irresponsible moron
posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Carrys
12-22-2012, 16:54
sorry

Carrys
12-22-2012, 16:57
He's an idiot he shouldn't be carrying a gun .

Sadly, the world is full of 'em.

While I'm all for competent people going armed, there does seem to be less and less of them around every day.

In fact, every time I notice someone pointing a finger at another......there's four more pointing right back at them.:shocked:

DaneA
12-22-2012, 19:48
I wonder what his GT username is.

TK-421
12-22-2012, 20:27
Open carry would've prevented this. :tongueout:

Spiffums
12-23-2012, 09:42
Anyone know what the state law says about this where he is that allowed the officers to revoke his permit on the spot?

Lord
12-23-2012, 15:01
He's an idiot he shouldn't be carrying a gun . Weapon index you practice it every time you get up out of a seat you touched the butt of your weapon with an elbow your hand your forearm something to let you know it's still there.
Then after losing it he lackadaisically goes there after the movie theaters has been open up long enough to have to other people in it. Total irresponsible moron
posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

I have to agree with this. Deciding to carry is life changing and bears with it enormous responsibility, especially in light of 2A about to come under fire again...

SCmasterblaster
12-23-2012, 15:11
What I want to know is how did the guy not notice that his pistol was missing?