New York Gov: Gun Confiscation and Forced Buy-back an Option [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New York Gov: Gun Confiscation and Forced Buy-back an Option

ERASER
12-21-2012, 10:29
http://www.infowars.com/new-york-gov-mandatory-gun-sale-to-state-and-confiscation-are-options/

sheriff733
12-21-2012, 10:40
Well, that escalated quickly.

harlenm
12-21-2012, 10:45
Yeah, that's gonna end badly.

Ian Moone
12-21-2012, 10:46
Warm up the courts ...here comes a tidal wave of fun.

wrczx3
12-21-2012, 11:12
If every gun owner just says no are they going to arrest all of them?

pizza
12-21-2012, 11:15
A great plan to make criminals out of law abiding citizens.

truetopath
12-21-2012, 11:18
He cares more about the effing homo's than the COTUS. I am so sick of this libtarded state, but am in no position to move.

Hailstorm
12-21-2012, 11:19
Warning, spyware involved in that page.

SixDemonBag
12-21-2012, 11:20
NY is another dump...they made their bed, let them sleep in it.

DustyJacket
12-21-2012, 11:22
“They should only be available to police officers and to hunt al-Qaeda and the Taliban and not hunt elementary school children.”

I agree: Police officers should NOT hunt elementary school choldren.

MtBaldy
12-21-2012, 11:26
He's either really really stupid, entirely possible in NY, or knows it will never fly and is just pandering to his base.

TheExplorer
12-21-2012, 11:30
Note to self...go to law school, practice in NY.

truetopath
12-21-2012, 11:34
And please don't lump us upstate/western New Yorkers in with the libtarded NYC. Believe me we're all praying for an earthquake to break that wretched city off because this ban will affect those of us who actually have some gun rights, more than the city dwellers.

sheriff733
12-21-2012, 12:03
And please don't lump us upstate/western New Yorkers in with the libtarded NYC. Believe me we're all praying for an earthquake to break that wretched city off because this ban will affect those of us who actually have some gun rights, more than the city dwellers.

Sorry, but it's all New York to me.

:rofl:

:supergrin:

mcf
12-21-2012, 12:20
I feel bad for you NYers.

I'm probably not going to be any better off, though. I live in CA.

Gun owners nationwide should stand together against anti-gun laws, even if they're in states like CA, NY, and IL. Rights are taken away slowly, one piece at a time. If you sit by and say, "They deserve to lose their guns. They live in New York," who is going to stick up for you when you are the last person left with legal guns?

Fear Night
12-21-2012, 12:33
What a cesspool. How did we get so far from what our founding fathers intended? We have been infiltrated, I tell 'ya.

I thank God that I was born in the United States of America, but I also thank God that I was born in the South :2gun:

LockHavenYellow
12-21-2012, 13:10
There's going to be a civil war if they do that.

HexHead
12-21-2012, 13:24
He cares more about the effing homo's than the COTUS. I am so sick of this libtarded state, but am in no position to move.

Why not? It's a choice you make.

aircarver
12-21-2012, 13:27
I can't express how glad I am to have left that blighted state behind ...

PAGunner
12-21-2012, 13:37

Nothing new here, NY loves making law abiding gun owners felons! This is a preview of where the country is heading in 10 years if we don't fight tooth and nail for our God given and constitutionally protected rights!

janice6
12-21-2012, 13:40

Confirmed.

okie
12-21-2012, 13:46

This:shocked:

truetopath
12-21-2012, 13:51
Why not? It's a choice you make.

First off I don't have an extra $25,000 laying around to buy elsewhere, and secondly if it weren't for downstate and the city dwellers, NY wouldn't be a bad place to live. Born and raised here, and the family's all here. And just because I'm from NY doesn't mean I won't fight just as hard for gun rights as you Southern folks.

countrygun
Well at least they can't use any "registration" paperwork to track them down, after all everyone has been promised, for years that "registration isn't a step to confiscation"

:whistling:

HollowHead
effing homo's...

Do the rest of us a favor and stay there. HH

Hummer
12-21-2012, 14:00
There's going to be a civil war if they do that.

There are many who believe there is a global communist/industrialist cabal that wants a civil war in America, and that many of the politicians who promote civil disarmament are part of that cabal. It is up to us to ensure the would-be despots don't succeed in the political arena. But, if such a war were to occur, none of those politicians should escape the hangman's noose. :wavey:

cqb451
12-21-2012, 14:03

Indeed - I was born & grew up in SW NY State. That's New York State to those who never knew how to read maps.

I always cringe and wait for the inevitable comment "OH- what's NYC like?" My reply - don't know.......lived in Chautauqua County. That's as far from NYC with still being in the state. (380+ mi.) It's green grass and fat cows.

We all had rifles & shotguns however had to "obey" draconian handgun laws drafted for NYC . It hurt because Pennsylvania was just 5 minutes down the road.

I remember as a lad that a Republican candidate for governor won 55 of the 64 counties however lost to the Rat candidate who had NYC and the immediate surrounding population.

I hate NYC to this day and have only seen it from the air. Been 40 years since I packed it in.

Psychman
12-21-2012, 14:13
Do the rest of us a favor and stay there. HH

LOL. :faint:Note how some people can't help but bring up a completely different topic (gay rights) in a thread about gun confiscation and buy-back options. Makes one go....hmmmmmmmmm

truetopath
12-21-2012, 14:22
LOL. :faint:Note how some people can't help but bring up a completely different topic (gay rights) in a thread about gun confiscation and buy-back options. Makes one go....hmmmmmmmmm

It was his last big "battle" that's why I mentioned it because he fought incredibly hard for the gay rights yet doesn't give a crap when it comes to gun rights.

Psychman
12-21-2012, 14:35
it was his last big "battle" that's why i mentioned it because he fought incredibly hard for the gay rights yet doesn't give a crap when it comes to gun rights.

mmmmm k

oldman11
12-21-2012, 14:35
Yeah, there sure is. That is the 3rd time this week from GT forums. I wonder if it's political spying???

ICARRY2
12-21-2012, 14:38
Im willing to "hide" any new yorkers guns! :)-

SCHADENFREUDE
12-21-2012, 14:48
The best part is the retards that inhabit this state will line up to turn them in. This state doesn't have a soul. So the revolution won't start here.

Morris
12-21-2012, 14:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post

Yeah, there sure is.

I find it ironic that Alex Jones' page is sending spyware.

IQof1
12-21-2012, 16:22
Yeah, there sure is. That is the 3rd time this week from GT forums. I wonder if it's political spying???

After the Patriot Act, FIZA and NADA Acts, you think the Govt is not spying on us?

those bastards are reading everything that is said and done on all of these gun related sites.

John Rambo
12-21-2012, 16:28
I just came by to see if any of you had seen my tinfoil. I was trying to bake some potatoes and - oh, here it is....

John Rambo
12-21-2012, 16:29
First off I don't have an extra $25,000 laying around to buy elsewhere, and secondly if it weren't for downstate and the city dwellers, NY wouldn't be a bad place to live. Born and raised here, and the family's all here. And just because I'm from NY doesn't mean I won't fight just as hard for gun rights as you Southern folks.

It just means you're gonna be fighting with a pop gun and a spatula. Don't let that sauce stick!

Kingarthurhk
12-21-2012, 17:37
Also, he isn't a fan of big gulps. He is like the Evil Mr. Rogers of of "Demolition Man"

skinny99
12-21-2012, 18:03
If every gun owner just says no are they going to arrest all of them?
Yes. One at a time.

WmHBonney
12-22-2012, 05:32
I've got news for ya.....this guy is setting himself up for a run at the white house in the near future. :steamed:

exmdshooter
12-22-2012, 05:49

Ditto that - my Norton blocked an attack originating on that page - be warned.

As for Cuomo - he can go to hell. Let's pray the Republicans in the House stand firm. Write letters, make calls, send emails... do whatever you can to "encourage' them to do so when the time is right.

As for my state of PA - I'm not too worried about this kind of nonsense... for now. Our Constitution states "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defence of themselves and the State shall not be questioned." Pretty clear these guys weren't talking about duck hunting or target shooting. But none of us can afford to let our guard down - ever.

fusegsp
12-22-2012, 06:16
I thought it was ridiculous that Michael Moore brought up the racism angle. Then I realized all my guns are black. They were sent here from their home country. I bought them from another white guy. I took them home and locked them up. I only take them out when I need them to work for me. I'll occasionally cuss at them. I don't treat them very nicely, and have been known to beat on them if neccessary. If they don't perform the way I want I just sell them without a second thought. I guess I'm a slave owner. In my defense, I have never, ever had sex with one of my guns. That gun lube is for maintenance only.:rofl:

onebigelf
12-22-2012, 06:51
NY has the same problem Florida is developing (too many NY'ers) jk...

No, Seriously, the problem with both states is that there is a big portion of the state that has nothing in common with a urban and hugely populous section that controls the state politically. NY needs to split the NYC area off and become a separate state. Florida needs to split about 20 miles north of I-4 and let the Hispanics and Retiree population have their liberal mecca in South Florida, while the conservative, rational North Florida population builds a state that makes sense to us.

John

walt cowan
12-22-2012, 07:13
The best part is the retards that inhabit this state will line up to turn them in. This state doesn't have a soul. So the revolution won't start here.

quite a few germans showed up to the train stations on their own accord. nothing like doing your best for the dear leader. :upeyes:

SCHADENFREUDE
12-22-2012, 08:46
You're right it just doesn't make any sense to me.

truetopath
12-22-2012, 08:47
I wrote and sent my letters to all of our representatives yesterday. I just hope any other NY'ers perusing this thread will do the same, and not stand idly by hoping it all blows over.

HollowHead
12-22-2012, 10:36
Yes. One at a time.

That would take about sixty years for the known guns alone. HH

dwhite53
12-22-2012, 13:22

Heck, New York can't pay its bills now. Start confiscating and watch the EXODUS. And most of these will be the hosts, not the parasites.

All the Best,
D. White

Little Joe
12-22-2012, 13:24
These people always reach for the outlandish, and then try to settle for "reasonable restrictions."

countrygun
12-22-2012, 13:36
These people always reach for the outlandish, and then try to settle for "reasonable restrictions."

The telling part is that they will settle for just empty promises from politicians about increasing school security (remember Clinton promising it?) .

Wait until another DC sniper shows up and they demand and end to "Sniper Scopes" and then settle for anything above 9X.

arizona_andy
12-22-2012, 15:22
“I don’t think legitimate sportsmen are going to say, ‘I need an assault weapon to go hunting,’” Cuomo said.

Perhaps not -- but they do need them to defend against would-be tyrants such as yourself, Comrade Cuomo, and your pal, Reichsführer Bloomberg. These people have made it painfully obvious that they want to control every aspect of our lives, and are willing to pretend that the Constitution doesn't even exist. When is enough enough?