Deport Piers Morgan [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Deport Piers Morgan

cesaros
12-21-2012, 16:17
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-british-citizen-piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

The only petition Ive ever signed...I encourage everyone to do the same :wavey:

Edit: For those who defend his 1st amendment rights...He's not a US Citizen. He's only working in the US.

truetopath
12-21-2012, 16:18
Haha I signed it earlier as I was cruising around the site.

okie
12-21-2012, 16:27
Been there signed it:thumbsup:

cangler
12-21-2012, 16:35
signed

686Owner
12-21-2012, 16:36
For using his first amendment right?

cesaros
12-21-2012, 16:37

Hes a british citizen.

and thats not the point :rofl:

chpullen
12-21-2012, 16:37
I like you guys and everything, but surely you don't believe a man should be deported because he expresses political beliefs that are different from yours, even on a vitally important issue? What about freedom of speech?

cesaros
12-21-2012, 16:42
OP edited to pass on that Piers is only working in the US. He's not a US citizen :)

No reason to get bent out of shape.. Thread was created in fun. :)

dango
12-21-2012, 16:47
I think he's nothing more than an attention monger ! I will not waste my time signing anything and choose to show him NO interest either way ! I'm wasting more energy than I choose
just by writing this ! He's not worth my opinion !

Since I have posted , let me at least make it worth something !

Safe and Happy Holidays To All !

686Owner
12-21-2012, 17:00
Hes a british citizen.

Yes, I know.

What was the point?

cesaros
12-21-2012, 17:06
Yes, I know.

What was the point?

To sign a petition, to deport Piers Morgan. :wavey:

If you knew, why would you bring up a non existent 1st Amendment right, that he doesn't have?

Anyways...thread getting off topic. Back on track..whatever that track was..

TK-421
12-21-2012, 17:10
Yes, I know.

What was the point?

Last I knew, the constitution is for American citizens. When did it suddenly apply to non-citizens?

Foxtrotx1
12-21-2012, 17:11
Many brits hate him too.

BlackPaladin
12-21-2012, 17:15
For the doubters,

PM, is a british subject (see no free rights) who works in the US. His latest agenda is to use rights he is borrowing, to destroy your second ammendment rights. PM, has no right as a NON US CITIZEN, to put down the Constitution.

686Owner
12-21-2012, 17:17
To sign a petition, to deport Piers Morgan. :wavey:

If you knew, why would you bring up a non existent 1st Amendment right, that he doesn't have?

Anyways...thread getting off topic. Back on track..whatever that track was..

Because he still has that right in the US.

686Owner
12-21-2012, 17:19
So, no one knows what the point was?

cesaros
12-21-2012, 17:26
So, no one knows what the point was?

Sign it or don't sign it...noone really cares what you do:honkie:

686Owner
12-21-2012, 17:29
Sure you do, otherwise you wouldn't have made this silly thread.

I think it would be more beneficial and fair to write Piers, his bosses or his sponsors. That I could support.

GeorgiaGlocker
12-21-2012, 17:36
He can't be deported fast enough for me.

devildog2067
12-21-2012, 17:39

Hes a british citizen.

Non-citizens have rights in this country as well.

(I'd be happy to see him deported, I think he's an idiot, but just FYI)

devildog2067
12-21-2012, 17:39
PM, has no right as a NON US CITIZEN, to put down the Constitution.

He has the right to say whatever he likes.

(The number of people who think noncitizens don't have rights in this country is frightening...)_

Kingarthurhk
12-21-2012, 17:41
Non-citizens have rights in this country as well.

(I'd be happy to see him deported, I think he's an idiot, but just FYI)

Yes, unlike the majority of the rest of the world, the moment you step foot on U.S. soil, whether you are illegally present or not, you are covered by the United State's Constitution. However, over the years it has had enough hole poked in it, that they would probably be arrested for indecent exposure.:upeyes:

cesaros
12-21-2012, 17:43
The second amendment doesn't apply to non citizens..the 1st and 4th, yes.

So sure he can say whatever he wants, but don't demonize and run a smear campaign about a right that doesn't even apply to you.

jeager
12-21-2012, 18:00
He's going to be extradited for his involvement in that wiretapping thingy, anyway.

BlackPaladin
12-21-2012, 18:01

(The number of people who think noncitizens don't have rights in this country is frightening...)_

Yeah ya, I know better. Look the point is the guy is a dirtbag, and he is putting down things that are not his.

cesaros
12-21-2012, 18:06
He's going to be extradited for his involvement in that wiretapping thingy, anyway.

forgot all about that. :)

add another one to the list of why he should be tossed out.

PicardMD
12-21-2012, 18:07

Actually this is incorrect.

Once a person sets foot onto US soil, he or she enjoys constitutional protection just like any other citizen, including the 2nd Amendment. Plenty of legal non-citizens in this country own and carry guns. In fact, a northwestern state (can't remember if it was Washington or Oregon) lost a lawsuit barring non-citizens from getting "firearm cards."

Yes, there are a few things in our constitution that are reserved for US citizens only - such as the right to vote, the right to hold certain federal offices... etc. But by and large, non-citizens enjoy all the other constitutional protections as US citizens once they set foot onto US soil. Why do you think we keep Gitmo open? It's NOT US soil.

ETA: I don't like Piers Morgan one bit. I don't like his politics. I don't like his on-air personality (don't know him in real life). But I do believe he has rights that should not be violated.

Combatcomm
12-21-2012, 18:12

So sure he can say whatever he wants, but don't demonize and run a smear campaign about a right that doesn't even apply to you.

Then how did my wife get her CCW and legally buy guns here before she became a citizen? You need to read up on the different types of rights in America.

Gombey
12-21-2012, 18:27

:wavy: Expat here!! I was able to purchase and carry legally before I became a citizen. The constitution applies to everyone on US soil.

racerford
12-21-2012, 21:04
Yes and no on the rights thing. Stepping on US soil does not guarantee rights. Ask anyone entering the customs agent. They can search any bag coming without a search warrant. You get off the plane on US soil and the immigration agents can put you happy behind back on the plane to where ever you came from if you are not a US citizen.

Now if you make it past immigration, while they may not be able to jail you for speaking your mind, they can revoke you visa for what ever reason they like.

You cannot buy a gun in most states unless you are a resident (or a resident of another state). So if you are here illegally you may not legally purchase a gun. If you have a green card you are good to go(assuming you meet the other criteria).

If you are legally in the country i.e. here on some kind of visa (including tourist visa) you have some rights, like trial by jury, right to remain silent, etc.. However, they can be circumvented by just revoking your visa and shipping you off. Granted, you won't get tried on that shoplifting charge, but they can also block you from entering again, forever.

kpuscg04
12-21-2012, 21:46
Yes and no on the rights thing. Stepping on US soil does not guarantee rights. Ask anyone entering the customs agent. They can search any bag coming without a search warrant. You get off the plane on US soil and the immigration agents can put you happy behind back on the plane to where ever you came from if you are not a US citizen.

Now if you make it past immigration, while they may not be able to jail you for speaking your mind, they can revoke you visa for what ever reason they like.

You cannot buy a gun in most states unless you are a resident (or a resident of another state). So if you are here illegally you may not legally purchase a gun. If you have a green card you are good to go(assuming you meet the other criteria).

If you are legally in the country i.e. here on some kind of visa (including tourist visa) you have some rights, like trial by jury, right to remain silent, etc.. However, they can be circumvented by just revoking your visa and shipping you off. Granted, you won't get tried on that shoplifting charge, but they can also block you from entering again, forever.

With regards to the Customs Border Search, you still have your 4th Amendment rights, however, there is an exception at the border. That exception is only exercised by Customs officers searching for merchandise.

With regards to immigration, not completely true. An alien can not be removed without an Immigration Judge ordering the removal which is an administrative law proceeding. The alien's rights are protected throughout the proceeding. This includes aliens that are here on a visa and aliens that are not.

Restless28
12-21-2012, 21:49
He says things I don't like.

Deport him.

Welcome to post Constitutional Amerika.

Berto
12-21-2012, 22:03
He shouldn't be deported, but definately violated.

TK-421
12-21-2012, 22:18
He shouldn't be deported, but definately violated.

Look up "South Park - Butters trauma" on youtube, it was posted by Viberiss. Don't know if it's okay for me to post here, so I won't. But that's what needs to happen to Piers.

racerford
12-21-2012, 22:30
With regards to the Customs Border Search, you still have your 4th Amendment rights, however, there is an exception at the border. That exception is only exercised by Customs officers searching for merchandise.

With regards to immigration, not completely true. An alien can not be removed without an Immigration Judge ordering the removal which is an administrative law proceeding. The alien's rights are protected throughout the proceeding. This includes aliens that are here on a visa and aliens that are not.

So at the border, you have 4th amendment rights except for the whole search and seizure thing. Which kind of is the big part of the 4th. So you think that is while searching for contraband, if they came upon evidence of say a murder, that the evidence is not admissible, and they could not refuse entry to the US by a non-citizen?

On the deportation thing, there may be an administrative hearing, but there is no jury and you can be deported from the country for speaking out against our government, and many other things that will not get you convicted of any crime.

We allow people to do things in terms of free speech, but we don't have to, and the government can exercise prior restraint and revoke your visa. They can stop you at the border and refuse you entry, if they believe you are coming to make a speech that will be disruptive or otherwise not what they want to hear. They do not exercise that capability often, but they can do it.

I took my wife through the immigration process. They have ability to refuse entry for any reason and no reason, and they will tell you that in no uncertain terms, and there is no appeal. There is a reason to get a lawyer, that guide you through the process and help protect you from power drunk bureaucrats.

WarCry
12-21-2012, 22:39
The second amendment doesn't apply to non citizens

Wrong.

07 LMB Z06
12-21-2012, 22:39
Many brits hate him too.

Funniest comment I've seen so far on Piers Morgan was from a British person on YouTube. He said something like, "His name is basically mud over here. Let's work together to offload him on to the French."

furioso2112
12-21-2012, 22:57
I read recently that the Obama administration is well ahead of the curve on deportations - nearly half a million thus far. He screams maniacally at people whose viewpoint he disagrees with, and it is advertised as news - I find him utterly foolish, boorish, and offensive. I'd prefer if a US citizen was given this job - I've met plenty of them who could share a greater contribution to the US social fabric than that dude.

HarleyGuy
12-21-2012, 23:22
Piers Morgan has a right to speak his mind and I support his right to do so, but I think he has now realized (or perhaps someone told him) that he's coming across as arrogant, rude and hardheaded.
IMHO, he treated Larry Pratt, John Lott very badly and if he is half a man he will publicly apologize to them and offer them an opportunity and time to answer the questions that he posed to them and then cut them off before allowing them time to respond.
He also allows those who agree with him to state things that are not correct and more than likely his audience believes everything those folks say.

If Morgan or CNN cannot figure out why his ratings are so low perhaps they should sit down and watch the tapes of this past week's shows.

WarCry
12-21-2012, 23:28
I read recently that the Obama administration is well ahead of the curve on deportations - nearly half a million thus far. He screams maniacally at people whose viewpoint he disagrees with, and it is advertised as news - I find him utterly foolish, boorish, and offensive. I'd prefer if a US citizen was given this job - I've met plenty of them who could share a greater contribution to the US social fabric than that dude.

Be honest, now, Piers Morgan is an absolute buffoon, but anyone that thinks his show is, has been, or is promoted as news just isn't paying attention. Yes, it's on CNN, but it's an opinion/talk show. It is much like a substantial portion of FNC's broadcast schedule.

Doesn't make him any less of a jackass, but at least have the courtesy to not intentionally confuse it with news programming when it's not even promoted that way by CNN.

NEOH212
12-21-2012, 23:50
Why deport him? After he knows everything and is superior to all Americans.

Why?

He's British! He knows everything. You do realize that by being British, your empowered with superior intellectual ability over and above that of your average Yankee!

:upeyes::upeyes::upeyes:

Deport that turd!

:steamed:

gommer
12-22-2012, 01:18
Sure you do, otherwise you wouldn't have made this silly thread.

I think it would be more beneficial and fair to write Piers, his bosses or his sponsors. That I could support.

Umm... no, it would not be more beneficial.

I'm not just saying that to be combative - he's a liberal talkshow host on a largely liberal left leaning network. If a bunch of pro-gun people complained he'd probably just get a raise.

He'll probably just get a kick out of this but it's still funny.

So, yeah - I signed it because it's funny and I really don't like the guy, don't like his show, and don't like how he is (as the petition says) trashing our constitution. Something he has no right to do. That'd be like me going to Britain and cursing the royal family for being stupid. It would not be well received, why should we receive him any differently?

Sadly, millions of Americans DO receive him well. Which is sad and pathetic in it's own right - how willing we are to self-loath.

WarCry
12-22-2012, 01:25
Sadly, millions of Americans DO receive him well. Which is sad and pathetic in it's own right - how willing we are to self-loath.

Yes, how dreadfully sad and pathetic that everyone in a country of 300+ million people don't all believe exactly the same thing.....

Seriously?

nmk
12-22-2012, 04:06

Hes a british citizen.

WTF??

:dunno:

nmk
12-22-2012, 04:09
Yeah ya, I know better. Look the point is the guy is a dirtbag, and he is putting down things that are not his.

And the solution is to sign this petition?

Zombie Surgeon
12-22-2012, 04:43
Watch this:

Adam Carolla goes off on Piers Morgan

http://youtu.be/chDDJ2EolC0

GlockinNJ
12-22-2012, 05:06
Uncle Ted schooling Piers on 2A...

Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan_ _Suck On My Machine Gun__ - YouTube

WarCry
12-22-2012, 10:07
Uncle Ted schooling Piers on 2A...

Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan_ _Suck On My Machine Gun__ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv8Nskc5Tco)

Nugent's points are entirely valid in this clip, but the problem is, he's so aggressive about it, no one will listen.

This video is a perfect demonstration, not just of the gun issue, but politics in general: passionate people on either side of an issue, yelling and screaming at each other to the point that they might as well be sitting alone, because their point is being ignored.

I've had many discussions this week with those that were on the anti-gun side. I never once raised my voice to get my point across. When you have facts on your side, you don't need to be obnoxious about it.

xray678
12-22-2012, 13:44

I know non citizens have rights........but I don't think they should.

I believe the constitution only applies to U.S. citizens.

devildog2067
12-22-2012, 14:04
I know non citizens have rights........but I don't think they should.

Then you don't understand what "rights" are. The government doesn't "give" them to you.

People like you scare me.

I believe the constitution only applies to U.S. citizens.

Luckily for us, what you "believe" is irrelevant--you're simply wrong.

Mochahooligan
12-22-2012, 14:14
Done ! Deport that POS!!

AZson
12-22-2012, 17:56
Signed it, kick the scumbag out.

ray9898
12-22-2012, 18:23
For a site full of so many freedom chest thumpers you would think more would have a general clue about what those freedoms are, who they apply to, and that the 2nd isn't the only amendment in existence.

Averageman
12-22-2012, 19:44
For a site full of so many freedom chest thumpers you would think more would have a general clue about what those freedoms are, who they apply to, and that the 2nd isn't the only amendment in existence.
In the context of the times in which the Bill of Rights was signed, British Citizens like P.M. had more sense than to come here and tell us how to run this country. It just didn't work then or now.
We are totally different species, a common language, but totally different types of people.
If you become confrontational in 1780 we can always go get some pistols and work it out like Men, in 2012 you can call me any name you like and if I decide to challange you on it, you can go get a lawyer like a little Biotch and cry in court.
At the advanced age of 51, if confronted with a jackass like Piers I would still challange him to a fight. Sometimes an *** like that just deserves it.

NEOH212
12-22-2012, 20:28
I never liked the guy to begin with but I must admit something. I never realized just how utterly ignorant, unbelievably stupid, and ridiculously biased this jerk is.

What a turd Mr. Morgan is!

What's worse is he believes his own nonsense. :faint:

:shakehead:

NEOH212
12-22-2012, 20:30
In the context of the times in which the Bill of Rights was signed, British Citizens like P.M. had more sense than to come here and tell us how to run this country. It just didn't work then or now.
We are totally different species, a common language, but totally different types of people.
If you become confrontational in 1780 we can always go get some pistols and work it out like Men, in 2012 you can call me any name you like and if I decide to challange you on it, you can go get a lawyer like a little Biotch and cry in court.
At the advanced age of 51, if confronted with a jackass like Piers I would still challange him to a fight. Sometimes an *** like that just deserves it.

I agree totally. Piers Morgan is simply a turd that didn't go down and needs flushed again. Preferably, he can float back over to the toilet he came from and stop stinking up our country.

Nalapombu
12-22-2012, 21:40
Be honest, now, Piers Morgan is an absolute buffoon, but anyone that thinks his show is, has been, or is promoted as news just isn't paying attention. Yes, it's on CNN, but it's an opinion/talk show. It is much like a substantial portion of FNC's broadcast schedule.

Doesn't make him any less of a jackass, but at least have the courtesy to not intentionally confuse it with news programming when it's not even promoted that way by CNN.

I was wondering how long it would take for a libtard to chime in and compare him to Fox News and it didn't take long.

Let me help you out here because it looks like you could use it. Starting at 8 pm EST on FOX it is ALL OPINION shows and they PLAINLY tell you so. They have never, ever tried to paint or portray Bill O'reilly, Sean Hannity or Greta as HARD Journalists. All 3 of them will readily tell you and anyone else that cares to listen that their shows are OPINION shows, NOT JOURNALISTIC ENDEAVORS. After their morning show the rest of their programming until 8PM are NON-OPINION based shows that air the news without "color" commentary.

You probably don't like how FOX presents it because they choose to give Conservatives an EQUAL share unlike the channels I'm sure you favor that are polluted by Soledad Obrien, Rachel Maddow, Mr. Ed Shultz and their ilk.

Doesn't CNN talk about Ole Piers as if he is a well respected "journalist?" That's what he claimed to be across the pond didn't he? Then again that could be the way you like your "news" presented to you.

You need to go back and check how CNN talks about Piers. He is NOT referred to as an OPINION Host. CNN absolutely wants the viewer to believe that they are watching a seasoned and professional "journalist" plying his craft.

I'll stick with the #1 Cable NEWS Channel and you can have your CNN and PMSNBC.

Nalajr

WarCry
12-22-2012, 21:49
I was wondering how long it would take for a libtard to chime in and compare him to Fox News and it didn't take long.

Let me help you out here because it looks like you could use it. Starting at 8 pm EST on FOX it is ALL OPINION shows and they PLAINLY tell you so. They have never, ever tried to paint or portray Bill O'reilly, Sean Hannity or Greta as HARD Journalists. All 3 of them will readily tell you and anyone else that cares to listen that their shows are OPINION shows, NOT JOURNALISTIC ENDEAVORS. After their morning show the rest of their programming until 8PM are NON-OPINION based shows that air the news without "color" commentary.

You probably don't like how FOX presents it because they choose to give Conservatives an EQUAL share unlike the channels I'm sure you favor that are polluted by Soledad Obrien, Rachel Maddow, Mr. Ed Shultz and their ilk.

Doesn't CNN talk about Ole Piers as if he is a well respected "journalist?" That's what he claimed to be across the pond didn't he? Then again that could be the way you like your "news" presented to you.

You need to go back and check how CNN talks about Piers. He is NOT referred to as an OPINION Host. CNN absolutely wants the viewer to believe that they are watching a seasoned and professional "journalist" plying his craft.

I'll stick with the #1 Cable NEWS Channel and you can have your CNN and PMSNBC.

Nalajr

You read my whole post, right, about thinks Morgan's a jackass? No? Yeah, you must have missed that worshiping at the altar of Murdoch. Yeah, that's right, the guy responsible for Fox News is the SAME GUY that Morgan has worked for a LOT in the past.

And no, I did NOT claim that Fox promotes everything as news, but CNN does NOT promote Morgan as news, either. That's you, looking for some reason to attack something you don't like - again.

I don't watch CNN, for your information, nor do I watch MSNBC, or FOX. I watch Headline News (yes, still a CNN brand) because they hit the headlines and move on. I don't watch Morgan, I don't watch the jackhole Nancy Grace or her little clone that's on.

I don't watch Fox News. That's all you'll read and then make personal attacks on me some more. That's fine, you show your own intelligence by admitting you get all your news from one (by your own admission) biased source, and disparaging anything you don't like. Carry on with your blindered world, sir. It has no bearing on my life.

dpadams6
12-22-2012, 21:52
Do you guys think he has private guards that are armed? Bet he does. Hypocrit

Nalapombu
12-22-2012, 22:01
I tuned in to watch his show all week just because I wanted to see how unhinged he and his fellow gun hating liberal garbage would get and hear all the irresponsible charges they were going to hurl at those coming on his show hoping to have an honest debate on the issues. That's what happened to John Lott. He thought he was going on a show to debate gun control where he could present his findings based on his scholarly research and study. Instead what he got was a juvenile tirade that resembled something on a grade school recess field. CNN should be absolutely embarrassed to even air his show. I actually felt bad for John Lott. They have him sitting in the audience with every one on the panel and 95% of the people in the audience hating his guts and wanting him to drop dead on the spot because he DARED question the actual effectiveness of their retarded assertions and calls for action. If anyone needed to see what kind of people make up the LEFT in this country and pollute the democRAT party, all you needed to do was tune in and watch that train wreck called the Piers Morgan show. That's your modern DEMOCRATIC PARTY America. I don't think I have ever seen a more shameful display on any network, ever. To use the blood of those 20 helpless babies and those brave and decent 7 adults to prey upon the fears and ignorance of the people to score crass political points and try to get your anti-freedom agenda rammed through Congress is perhaps one of the most despicable acts ever seen on modern American "News" programming. What do you expect, it's a network made up of leftists, progressives and Democrats that have made no secret of their hatred for the gun owning freedoms we have enjoyed for over 200 years.

Piers Morgan and those maggots he had on his "show" for the entire last week were not, nor have they ever been interested in protecting anyone, especially the children of this country. Their agenda gun confiscation plain and simple. If they get their way and get a new AWB, a new shooting will happen soon after where the same rifles will be used with the same magazines and with the same ammo. All of it will of course be totally legal. Then they'll simply shift the argument a bit farther down the road and tell us that we simply didn't go far enough and that this time we need to TAKE these guns away from people and that is the only way our children will be safe. Their aim and desire is no different today than it was 10 years ago, they want gun ownership BANNED and they won't be satisfied until they get it. Don't be fooled by all this lofty rhetoric you hear on CNN and MSNBC. The people that pollute these networks are anti-freedom, gun grabbing leftists that would love nothing more than to transform this country into something you and I wouldn't recognize. They have damn near reached their goal with the most liberal, radical freedom hating president this country has ever seen. We can't trust these people now....or ever.

Nalajr

TactiCool
12-22-2012, 22:10
http://news.yahoo.com/despite-conservative-support-petition-deport-piers-morgan-still-213316378.html

Folks, the lefties are laughing at us, we gotta get the word out about this petition. We need to make 25K, and quick. 50K would be better though.

Nalapombu
12-22-2012, 22:18
WarCry,
I just noticed that patch under your name. Does that patch signify that you are or were a member of a military unit that wore that patch? I didn't see where or if you mentioned if you served. If you did, I would like to personally thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country. Not only are your actions appreciated, but those of your family are as well because they too undergo a tremendous hardship and sacrifice to enable men like you to serve.
I hope this Christmas season brings you and all members of our armed forces a blessed Holiday season. I hope the New Year brings ALL of our men and women HOME SAFELY to rejoin their families and friends that have worried about them and missed them for many years.

This is meant for all those that have the strength and courage to serve our country and keep us safe in a world that has too many evil men that are more than willing to kill those simply because they are AMERICAN and love FREEDOM.

In hindsight I wish I would've had the courage to serve when I was at that age or even when I finished College, but I didn't. All I can do now is express my gratitude to those that DO have it.

Nalajr

Paul53
12-23-2012, 02:25
Who invited him here anyway? People like him are why we revolted, IMHO.

RyanBDawg
12-23-2012, 02:45
No wonder CNN has had its lowest ratings in network history for the past few years.

RyanBDawg
12-23-2012, 03:02
Enjoy watching Jesse Ventura absolutely destroy Piers on gun control.

JESSE VENTURA on Gun Control - YouTube

Chonny
12-23-2012, 06:08
He doesnt have the right to our first amendment as a British citizen.

However hes a toolbag entertainer and so let him say whatever, theres probably something better on than that guy, such changing your TV to a different input and looking at that blank screen for an hour.

Captain Ron
12-23-2012, 06:28
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6550/samuc.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/samuc.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

WarCry
12-23-2012, 09:20
He doesnt have the right to our first amendment as a British citizen.

As has already been discussed, anyone that is here legally - and even, to a large extent, those who aren't here legally - the Constitution applies to EVERYONE here in the US.

Whether you like that fact or not, it is still a fact.

4949shooter
12-23-2012, 09:31
The pompous British ass is entitled to his own opinions and right to free speech here in America. I will give him that.

However, as far as I am concerned he has a lot of gaul to come into our country and comment publically on on OUR second amendment rights, or any other American right for that matter.

Hey Piers, if you don't like it here in America then go back to Britain. Oh that's right, the Brits don't want you either.

kirgi08
12-23-2012, 10:15
The way I see it is he is a shill for the Dems.He's spouting the gun control diatribe and his followers are lapping it up.I'd love ta see someone smack him in the face with the reality that the Brit/Aussie policies have failed and we don't want a repeat of those failures.

Gun control will not work................... .'08.

dling
12-23-2012, 10:17
This why Piers Morgan doesn't work in the UK any longer.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3716151.stm

ray9898
12-23-2012, 10:19
The pompous British ass is entitled to his own opinions and right to free speech here in America. I will give him that.

However, as far as I am concerned he has a lot of gaul to come into our country and comment publically on on OUR second amendment rights, or any other American right for that matter.

Hey Piers, if you don't like it here in America then go back to Britain. Oh that's right, the Brits don't want you either.

...and I don't think anyone on here has a problem with that logical argument. It is people who proclaim he should be stripped of his rights or that falsly claim he has none at all is what rubs many the wrong way.

Agonizer
12-23-2012, 15:24
Only need 326 more signatures.

Spread the word!

TactiCool
12-23-2012, 18:38
We done it y'all! 27K+ :dancingbanana:

xray678
12-23-2012, 18:39
Then you don't understand what "rights" are. The government doesn't "give" them to you.

Ok, fair enough. In the big picture....God given, inalienable, natural, however you want to put, yes we all have, or should have, certain rights. But we all know that is not the case depending on what part of the world you live in, don't we?

In my hurry to make a post, which I shouldn't do if I don't have the time, I said "rights" when I was referring to the Constitution. And really, the Constitution does not apply to people, it applies to our government. It puts limits (or should, since Obama does not seem to give a damm about the Constitution) on what the government can do.

People like you scare me.

Why? Because I disagree with you?

Boy, I would sure hate to discuss something really controversial with you. You would really hate me if we discussed abortion or religion.

Luckily for us, what you "believe" is irrelevant--you're simply wrong.

Hmm, what I believe. Do you think all the Supreme Courst Justices believe the same thing? In terms of the law, everything is an opinion. Notice they never say right or wrong, yes or no, but you are given a legal opinion in a ruling. Why? Because depending on the judge, or the makeup of they court, that opinion can change. Do you believe the Second Ammendment gives individuals the right to keep and bear arms? I do. Most Americans do. But change just one Supreme Court Justice and that right may be taken away. Does that mean I was wrong in my belief?

I had a law professor in college who was adament that the Constitution did not apply to non citizens. Was he right or wrong? Obviusly I believe (or have the opinion if you will) that he was right. But he was entitled to his opinion.

Let me ask you a question, and this goes back to my opinion that the Constitution applies to the governement not the people....does the Consitition only apply within the borders of the U.S.? If so, where does it say that?

I suspect we disagree on this point also. I believe the Constitution applies anywhere. If the Consitution applies to all people, citizens or not, it should also apply anywhere in the world.

People like you do not scare me....you make me sad.

Nalapombu
12-24-2012, 02:15
One of the funniest things to ever happen to one of these pompous windbags like Piers Morgan was when he was lambasting George W Bush for having an accident on a Segway and wrecking it. He didn't get hurt or anything, just bruised up. Of course Piers used that accident to drive home the point about how W was a moron and a buffoon. After all, those things are computer controlled so they WON'T crash and it would have to take a special kind of idiot to wreck on one. He and his pals got all kinds of laughs on that one, making fun of W for wrecking on a Segway.

Well it wasn't long until ole Piers hopped on one to show how the Hoi Polloi do things. He's rolling along making it look like a baby could ride one and then it happens.....BANG....DOWN GOES PIERS...DOWN GOES PIERS! YEP, he wrecked it. Not only that, but he had such a bad wreck that he had a broken collar bone or arm. That was priceless.

Nalajr

davew83
12-24-2012, 08:41
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/rockhopper1998/52CDA987-73BD-4D08-BA28-E8FF27E61EAE-1592-000000FAC178C839.jpg

nursetim
12-24-2012, 08:56
Sorry Jerry, you sent us a defective product, we have to sent it back.

JuneyBooney
12-24-2012, 13:12
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-british-citizen-piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

The only petition Ive ever signed...I encourage everyone to do the same :wavey:

Edit: For those who defend his 1st amendment rights...He's not a US Citizen. He's only working in the US.

I am glad somebody else did it because I sure wanted to do it. :supergrin:

LL6
12-24-2012, 13:42
It's @ 47,011. rofl

jeager
12-24-2012, 13:50
He is exactly why O'Bama kept GITMO open.
Drone him, Mr Pres, that's why I vetoed for you!
:rofl::tongueout::rofl::wavey:

Chainlink
12-24-2012, 13:51
I was happy to sign it, didn't care for him before...but dang you aren't a citizen and you want to help form policy with your opinion......what a tool, a broken one at that.

dling
12-24-2012, 14:15
He does have the right to free speech, however, since he is an alien he can be deported for just about anything.

RyanBDawg
12-24-2012, 20:43
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/rockhopper1998/52CDA987-73BD-4D08-BA28-E8FF27E61EAE-1592-000000FAC178C839.jpg

As if I needed another reason to love Clarkson!

nursetim
12-24-2012, 21:43
You do realize that's Jeremy not Kelly, right?

RyanBDawg
12-25-2012, 14:24
You do realize that's Jeremy not Kelly, right?

Is it possible to confuse the two?

I'm gone
12-25-2012, 16:56
Up to 66,627!

X-ray 4N6
12-25-2012, 18:40
I have to say it doesn't make a good impression on gun owners' ability to prevail in a verbal argument if the best solution they can come up with is "Deport the opponent."
Are you telling me you are so worried about this one maggot and so offended by his antics on TV that having him deported is your only course of action?

If he is that much of an idiot, it should be easy to take him down in an argument, shouldn't it? And if he isn't giving his guests the required opportunity to answer questions in an uninterrupted manner then the guests should be making that observation and walking off set.
If someone treated me like that, I would be out of there and the little swine wouldn't get any more people from my side of the argument on his show.
Why enable him? Better to expend resources and air time on a more neutral show, if there is no way to get traction on that one.
He is not nearly as odious or damaging as Micheal Moore or Lawrence O'Donnell but somehow you have your panties in a bunch because Morgan isn't a citizen :upeyes:
You have far worse home-grown dirt bags that you should be going after, than a clearly misguided Brit who doesn't know his arse from his elbow. He is a nobody, a moron.

It's ironic that the very people who can't stand him and want him to go, have all but ensured that he remains. Morgan and his bosses are smugly laughing about all this free publicity and rightly ridiculing this petition.

Well done. You made him a star, he couldn't have done it without you.

CLoft239
12-25-2012, 19:51
Lmao 67,707 signatures and climbing in only 5 days. That's awesome.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

RyanBDawg
12-25-2012, 19:53
I have to say it doesn't make a good impression on gun owners' ability to prevail in a verbal argument if the best solution they can come up with is "Deport the opponent."
Are you telling me you are so worried about this one maggot and so offended by his antics on TV that having him deported is your only course of action?

If he is that much of an idiot, it should be easy to take him down in an argument, shouldn't it? And if he isn't giving his guests the required opportunity to answer questions in an uninterrupted manner then the guests should be making that observation and walking off set.
If someone treated me like that, I would be out of there and the little swine wouldn't get any more people from my side of the argument on his show.
Why enable him? Better to expend resources and air time on a more neutral show, if there is no way to get traction on that one.
He is not nearly as odious or damaging as Micheal Moore or Lawrence O'Donnell but somehow you have your panties in a bunch because Morgan isn't a citizen :upeyes:
You have far worse home-grown dirt bags that you should be going after, than a clearly misguided Brit who doesn't know his arse from his elbow. He is a nobody, a moron.

It's ironic that the very people who can't stand him and want him to go, have all but ensured that he remains. Morgan and his bosses are smugly laughing about all this free publicity and rightly ridiculing this petition.

U mad bro?

"You made him a star".

Yea, I mean it isn't like he has been a TV personality for years and years has it?

I don't know how much CNN's bosses are laughing considering they have been getting the lowest ratings in network history for the past year

janice6
12-25-2012, 19:55
Deportation is too good for him.

He should be forced to "mate with" Dianne Feinstein. show him nor mercy!

CLoft239
12-25-2012, 20:08
Deportation is too good for him.

He should be forced to "mate with" Dianne Feinstein. show him nor mercy!

That would create the true Antichrist of all gun-grabbers... their offspring must not be allowed to exist.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

racerford
12-25-2012, 20:11
.....He is not nearly as odious or damaging as Micheal Moore or Lawrence O'Donnell but somehow you have your panties in a bunch because Morgan isn't a citizen :upeyes:

I would deport Michael Moore too. However we can't. Piers we can.

When I travel to other countries around the world, I do not publicly insult their people and to try to affect their political process. That is just rude, and I would expect to be asked to leave their country by the citizens and maybe their government.

If all gun owners were as crazed and stupid as he thinks, logic would dictate that he should be dead by now at the hands of those millions of crazed lunatics. He is not so his logic... I mean emotion fails on it's face. He exercised his first amendment rights, those calling for his deportation are exercising theirs. It is great how that works. It's funny that he thinks they are trying to limit his first amendment rights. He doesn't understand it only protects him from the government, not public reaction.

LL6
12-26-2012, 16:09

Really? :faint:

I don't think you realize the mindset. Think of the petition as being an e-Protest. Rather than standing around in the cold picketing his office you can sign the petition.

I think it's a blast.:supergrin:

Agonizer
01-01-2013, 09:30
Up to 99,715 now.

aircarver
01-01-2013, 11:10
Now past 100,000 ... :supergrin:

kirgi08
01-01-2013, 12:11
:cool:

GlockOpsFool
01-01-2013, 12:21
I've found that the best way to deal with an anti is to educate them. They may not come over to your way of thinking, but they may be less obnoxious about their views. It doesn't work a lot of the time, but that's how I usually approach it.

kirgi08
01-01-2013, 12:23
Reckon the "subject".'08.

nursetim
01-01-2013, 13:10
I've found that the best way to deal with an anti is to educate them. They may not come over to your way of thinking, but they may be less obnoxious about their views. It doesn't work a lot of the time, but that's how I usually approach it.

No, they're just scared you'll shoot them in the face. They are not rational.

TheJ
01-01-2013, 13:23
Signed