PDA

View Full Version : A video worth sharing with all anti-gunners

truetopath
12-21-2012, 17:23
http://youtu.be/M1u0Byq5Qis

Very well said!

shotgunred
12-21-2012, 17:31
Don't try to mess up everyone's emotions with facts and reason.

cesaros
12-21-2012, 17:38
Great video. She says it very well.

dango
12-21-2012, 18:01
People had seen this before and the antis are still antis ! I've heard many a parent say they would die , sacrifice their own life
for one of their loved ones .

I ask , then why would you not stand your ground , fight , arm yourself to save the very lives you would die for.

After you die , what then ? Who's gonna save your loved ones'?
WHAT WILL IT TAKE ? Would you really do anything to save your loved one's ? The answer is quite obvious , you're not even willing to stand and your ethics and actions say what you would really do .

You will sacrifice the very things you cherish or change , you do have a choice !

Kevin108
12-21-2012, 18:39
Lousy quality and over 9 minutes isn't going to make any converts. Even I passed on it and I'm part of the choir she's preaching to.

r3dot
12-22-2012, 17:11
Good video. Smart woman.

mr00jimbo
12-22-2012, 17:22
Here's a more recent video of her from CNN. Real recent, like yesterday
Massacre survivor defends gun rights - YouTube

Justin Opinion
12-22-2012, 17:44
Massacre survivor defends gun rights - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwadYRL_vVg)

Good video. Typical reporter ignorance and agenda pushing. The only reason they even have people like her on, is in the hopes of trying to make her look foolish or get her to become angry (so they can say, "see!!"). The usual "journalist" tactic here - the minute she starts to make a good argument against you, talk louder and cut her off.

r3dot
12-22-2012, 21:46
She was biting her tongue wanting to use some good ol'e fashion Texas language on that annoying broad.

cangler
12-22-2012, 21:54
I love that woman!

itisbruno
12-22-2012, 23:13
Why do reporters always interrupt people they are interviewing?

Folsom_Prison
12-22-2012, 23:29
I've seen the video before. You can spill or speak logic with anti gun folks, your better off banging your head into a wall. I have an aunt that hates guns. I once asked her what she would do if somebody broke into her house, her answer.......

I'd call the cops and have a can of raid bug spray I'd use!

Sigh

Folsom_Prison
12-22-2012, 23:39
Why do reporters always interrupt people they are interviewing?

Couldn't tell you, but if she was on with that Brit prick, she wouldn't have been able to get a damn word in!

cowboy1964
12-23-2012, 00:35
Jim Brady got dealt a raw deal but everyone forgets he was shot with a .22 revolver.

Don't ya just love Chuck Schumer's condescending little smirk? Isn't it amazing here we are in almost 2013 thrashing the same **** over and over as we did in 1994?

Good ole' CNN. "Rapid fire". Maybe we should go back to muzzle loaders.

stevelyn
12-23-2012, 02:34
The anti-gunners are committed enemies. You aren't going to flip them with logic.

ithaca_deerslayer
12-23-2012, 03:39
The anti-gunners are committed enemies. You aren't going to flip them with logic.

We've got to try. We've got to try to get them on our side.

okie
12-23-2012, 07:09
Awesome video for sure:thumbsup: However the Anti's are going to tell you to call the cops:upeyes:

GlockinNJ
12-23-2012, 07:38
Lousy quality and over 9 minutes isn't going to make any converts. Even I passed on it and I'm part of the choir she's preaching to.

That's the problem with people today - short attention spans.

If someone can't get their point across in a 10 second sound byte, no one will listen.

So, today's media reports consist of only short sound bytes with no depth in their stories. What a shame.

The video was great. Put down your cell phone, take the earbuds out of your ears, close the other windows on your PC and watch the video. It's worth it. Some good things take time.

Hello???

geofri
12-23-2012, 07:49
I've seen the video before. You can spill or speak logic with anti gun folks, your better off banging your head into a wall. I have an aunt that hates guns. I once asked her what she would do if somebody broke into her house, her answer.......

I'd call the cops and have a can of raid bug spray I'd use!

Sigh

That's not that bad.. I mean.. wasps used to break into the old farm house I grew up in all the time!

ithaca_deerslayer
12-23-2012, 07:49
Massacre survivor defends gun rights - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwadYRL_vVg)

That's a good one, and wow that reporter was so bent on being an idiot calling semi-automatic rifles "assault weapons" and saying other reporters have seen them in wars.

Oh, gee, my rifle LOOKS like a machine gun. But guess what, it's not :)

My son's toy looks like a machine gun, but it's not.

truetopath
12-23-2012, 12:46
Thanks for sharing the updated video, it's good to see someone stand up to clueless reporters.