Two women given body cavity search by female cop using same gloves. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Two women given body cavity search by female cop using same gloves.

Gallium
12-22-2012, 04:45
Cliff notes:

It was a "routine" traffic stop.
This thread is worthless without video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2250218/Angel-Ashley-Dobbs-suing-Texas-troopers-shocking-BODY-CAVITY-search-caught-tape.html?ICO=most_read_module

If the cop felt she needed a PPD for her safety, she also has an obligation to protect one detainee from the other. Fail on her part.

My other observation is (and I can't WAIT for someone to perk up and question my searching of females experience! :rofl:), we do not see the rest of the search on camera, but what we see...so looks like she is digging (free punt) going to the boobs and genitalia of both women.

Kingarthurhk
12-22-2012, 05:19
I read the Fox News version and it did not mention penetration anywhere. It is standard proceedure to go over the breast area and shake out the bra for weapons. Also, a pat down does include going over your junk when a potential weapon is involved. It is a favorite place for some people to store contraband or small hand guns.

One guy entered a check point once and thought he would be smart and strap cocaine to his sack. The dog caught on, and the contraband was recovered.

Now, digitally entering the anus or ****** is a no-no.

Ohio Copper
12-22-2012, 05:43
I needed a shower after watching that.
Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy.

Rotn1
12-22-2012, 06:17
All this drama because
1) they threw butts out of the window and
2) the car had an odor of old MJ

Really..... I'm sure the world is now a much safer place.

Rediculous

Al Czervik
12-22-2012, 06:50
All this drama because

Rediculous

Discusting!

Kingarthurhk
12-22-2012, 06:58
All this drama because

Rediculous

It would be if people would stop this illicit habit. A lot of people are kiled regularly so some pot head can smoke a doobie. From the importation side, to the street sales, it costs a lot of lives every year. I knew a guy who caught "mules" on the U.S. side who dropped their loads of weed and swam back to the Mexican side, only be knelt down and executed for failure by some of the cartel middle men.

Steet gangs, violence. Yeah, the world would be a much safer place. But, hey, if you want to support such people financially and smoke crap that came out of a gas tank, then you have some issues.:rofl:

eracer
12-22-2012, 06:58
I read the Fox News version and it did not mention penetration anywhere. It is standard proceedure to go over the breast area and shake out the bra for weapons. Also, a pat down does include going over your junk when a potential weapon is involved. It is a favorite place for some people to store contraband or small hand guns.

One guy entered a check point once and thought he would be smart and strap cocaine to his sack. The dog caught on, and the contraband was recovered.

Now, digitally entering the anus or ****** is a no-no.So what you saw on the video was "A-OK?"

Kingarthurhk
12-22-2012, 07:01
So what you saw on the video was "A-OK?"

I didn't watch a video, I read the article from a legitimate New Source that did not mention penetration at all. Penetration becomes a 4th Amendment issue. A Terry Frisk is not.

Gallium
12-22-2012, 07:10
I didn't watch a video, I read the article from a legitimate New Source that did not mention penetration at all. Penetration becomes a 4th Amendment issue. A Terry Frisk is not.

In that case, I read somewhere that solar flares occur on the sun.

What relevance does your post, or solar flares have with the topic at hand? None. The 1st person to mention penetration in this thread is you. How about you quit splitting hairs for a second? It is against policy and procedure for every dept with a 1/2 assed policy to search multiple people in an intrusive manner with the same PPD.

snubfan
12-22-2012, 07:15
I needed a shower after watching that.
Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f213/MajesticDime/motivatorf64ee7ca5f0a9be1ab0e8675c1.jpg

el_jewapo
12-22-2012, 07:17

Well I watched the video and she put her hand under their clothes. Penetration or no penetration, that's disgusting with the same glove and can spread STD's.

clancy
12-22-2012, 07:23
Once again we see how law enforcement protects us. I have to wonder what kind of mindset an officer has to think she has the right to do that over something so insignificant.

4949shooter
12-22-2012, 07:23
This is what I posted in the other thread:

The cigarette butts out the window are probable cause for the stop.

The trooper smelled the odor of marijuana, which is probable cause for a search of the vehicle and the search of both female subjects.

The depth of the search? I call BS on the body cavity portion. I don't see that female trooper being able to search the anus or ****** from that angle with clothes on, nor do I think she did at all judging from the reaction of the two females. She was checking the underwear for marijuana.

That having been said, the depth of search at that time and location is not a good practice, and I am surprised it is allowed. Perhaps this hasn't been caught yet by the DPS supervisors, I am thinking. We don't allow our male or female troopers to conduct searches like this on the road, which is a borderline strip search.

Bad practice.

I stand by it.

Rotn1
12-22-2012, 07:28
It would be if people would stop this illicit habit. A lot of people are kiled regularly so some pot head can smoke a doobie. From the importation side, to the street sales, it costs a lot of lives every year. I knew a guy who caught "mules" on the U.S. side who dropped their loads of weed and swam back to the Mexican side, only be knelt down and executed for failure by some of the cartel middle men.

Steet gangs, violence. Yeah, the world would be a much safer place. But, hey, if you want to support such people financially and smoke crap that came out of a gas tank, then you have some issues.:rofl:

Dude, your mental gymnastic skills are amazing. IF, "I" want to support such people financially?

Dont smoke... Never smoked, not even cigaretts.

You have this inate capability to project your own issues on others. Very sad indeed. Other than the Popo getting themselves into trouble for an unsanitary and indiscrete search, what did they find. Yea, that's right, NOTHING.

Not mules, not carrying and not even smoking (pot). Try again.

Hines57
12-22-2012, 07:55
Is the glove for sale on Ebay?