so this is the afterlife huh? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : so this is the afterlife huh?

BEER
12-22-2012, 09:43
it's december 22nd so obviously the world ended sometime yesterday as predicted and we are all dead.

the transition was smoother than i expected. no screaming, fires, monster/aliens/zombies/lawyers running amok. that was kind of disappointing really since that sort of thing always looks like fun in the movies.

one the 1 hand Girl got frisky this morning which is highly unusual for her so i thought maybe i'd made it upstairs, but on the other hand there's no classic stingray in the driveway and my back property is still just brown grass and weeds instead of the massive fish stocked lake i was hoping for.

then i went to town to academy and checked out the gun section. now i'm pretty sure i was tricked and i was sent downstairs instead.

heaven/hell/otherwise, this whole afterlife thing is looking a lot like regular life. somebody has some splainin to do.

FPS
12-22-2012, 10:19
Welcome to the after life. Enjoy the ride.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LfcUEtS7NEE/UGWW1pfUVhI/AAAAAAAABZc/TlktWNK2VVE/s1600/Beetlejuice.jpg

dango
12-22-2012, 10:27
So this is it huh ? Not to piss or moan but I was expected something more !:wow: I'm still hungry and I didn't know obnoxiousness solicitors called from the cosmos ! :shocked:

Dragoon44
12-22-2012, 10:32
Technically since the end of the previous batktun signifies the start of a new one, a "Birth" so to speak. I guess you could call this the "Afterbirth".

:rofl::rofl:

tous
12-22-2012, 10:35
I expected cake. :miff:

Atlas
12-22-2012, 10:43
I expected cake. :miff:

:supergrin:

Welcome to the Restaurant At The End Of The Universe...
We have your table here, no waiting.

BEER
12-22-2012, 11:18
:supergrin:

Welcome to the Restaurant At The End Of The Universe...
We have your table here, no waiting.

that reminds me, must pack towel in bug out bag.

janice6
12-22-2012, 11:21
CRAP! This isn't any better than the life I just left. I was hoping for more.

And I still have to buy Christmas presents.

Fastbear
12-22-2012, 11:41
Afterlife is the same except no more income tax, no more political monkies, and plenty of hot coffee/doughnuts every morning.

smokin762
12-22-2012, 12:10
that reminds me, must pack towel in bug out bag.

After I read it, I thought the same thing. :rofl:

Spiffums
12-22-2012, 12:16
If I'm stuck in some bad episode of LOST......I might just go postal on the Island! Now where was that mail bag from the plane.

Atlas
12-22-2012, 12:19
So far, the afterlife is looking pretty good...
A quiet, beautiful afternoon, more studying to do, girlfriend's attitude is no worse than in the previous life..

sawgrass
12-22-2012, 12:29
I'm kinda diggin' it. Upgraded to a Lifetime NRA membership and going to sit in the hottub and drink a couple of Obsidian
Stout's. Might be better than what I expected!

Happy Holidays All!