Just got back from Mexico City and... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Mexico City and...

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 12:37
Everything went very well. I flew into Mexico City, and stayed traveling the Country for 8 days.

I went from Mexico city ( ahhhh ), to Guadalajara, then traveled from there to Puerto Vallarta, and stayed there for a couple of days, and then traveled back from Puerto Vallarta to MX city.

Then I flew from mx city to TJ, and traveled from TJ to Rosarito beach. I then drove home to CA.

The highlight of the trip was visiting the Basillica De La Virgen
De Guadalupe!!

It was so beautiful, It made me stronger in my faith, and I loved it!!

So I am back, and after my stomach settles from all the great food I ate, I will post some pics.

I saw some amazing sights, but home is a great place to be.

I heard of the news, and I know that many families are suffering a terrible time right now, I pray and hope God eases their suffering.

To those that still have love ones, or maybe a family member that you don't want to speak to ( or visit ), Go and visit them.

Go visit someone in a nursing home. Leave all the bs alone, because family is what counts. I know that being away from my love ones, and I am sure deep down, you guys know that also.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!!!

cangler
12-22-2012, 12:39
I don't understand, how did you escape the drug cartels and corrupt goverment? :whistling:

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 12:43
I don't understand, how did you escape the drug cartels and corrupt goverment? :whistling:

:rofl:

Guess we still have some 'clout' being 'Merican!!!

Must of been scared, or somethin'. :cool:

Really, I didn't get bothered by the police or mexican marines.

Everything went really well, and I was on the road for a long time.

Atlas
12-22-2012, 12:43
Happy to hear the trip went well!

Detectorist
12-22-2012, 12:56
The last time I drove to Mexico it cost each one of us $10.00 to appease the police in Juarez. Something about speeding.

I told them please don't spend my money on wimmin or booze. They got a big kick out of that.

This was 1976.

Rooster Rugburn
12-22-2012, 14:21

After Bill O'Reilly got Jon Hammar released, :whistling: they were afraid to grab another gringo. :wavey:

Keoking
12-22-2012, 14:37

Judging by the places he went, it is obvious that he was muling drugs, guns, or money between the cartels.

itstime
12-22-2012, 14:48
Happy to hear the trip went well!

Maybe he is one of them. :)

Dennis in MA
12-22-2012, 19:17

He paid off the Nazis for protection.

meathead19
12-22-2012, 19:23
Yes, Mexico is one of the safest places to visit.

All liberals should find a first class way to get there.

*ASH*
12-22-2012, 19:26
glad you are back safe , i was thinking you would turn up in the "things you have seen in the woods thread " :whistling::whistling:

G17Jake
12-22-2012, 19:28
After Bill O'Reilly got Jon Hammar released, :whistling: they were afraid to grab another gringo. :wavey:

I hadn't heard that Hammar was back in the US. Good news.

G36's Rule
12-22-2012, 19:38
So I am back, and after my stomach settles from all the great food I ate, I will post some pics.

!

So you drank some water, huh?

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 19:52
Judging by the places he went, it is obvious that he was muling drugs, guns, or money between the cartels.

Say WHAT??

No gangster life for me, just enjoying the good life. :supergrin:

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 19:53
He paid off the Nazis for protection.

That's how I roll !!

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 19:54
Yes, Mexico is one of the safest places to visit.

All liberals should find a first class way to get there.

I don't know about all that, but it was/looked safe when I was there. Meaning I didn't get mugged, kidnapped, or killed. Which could mean, it was kinda safe. Y/N ??

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 19:59
glad you are back safe , i was thinking you would turn up in the "things you have seen in the woods thread " :whistling::whistling:

To be honest, that was always in the back of my mind. I was 'aware' of what was always going on around me.

I had a good time tho, The main reason was to visit the Church. I always wanted to go and pay my respects to the Virgin. It was a calling, and since we are not getting any younger, I needed to go.

Would have sucked big time, if I went missing, but thank God, everything was cool. I know it's a dangerous place but I traveled without incident. Glad to be back in the USA. :supergrin:

meathead19
12-22-2012, 20:01
I don't know about all that, but it was/looked safe when I was there. Meaning I didn't get mugged, kidnapped, or killed. Which could mean, it was kinda safe. Y/N ??

Mexico is a freaking hel@ hole. You know it, we know it, and there's no way I'd give them one damn dime. Bunch of dam terroists that come here and have anchor babies.

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 20:08
So you drank some water, huh?

Yes I did but I bought one of these~

http://cdnroot.filtersfast.com/ProdImages/Katadyn-MyBottle-Blue-Splash-8017756.jpg

You should have seen the Mexicans faces when they saw me pull this bottle out, they where like :shocked:.

Que pasa con este gringo?

It worked, one time I got water from the shower, and another time from the faucet, and another time from the well. There was a time when I was staying at a ranch in Puerto Vallarta, and there was no stores near by, I got there late in the night, so I went to the well and got some water. The Katadyn worked.

I am thankful to because I spent a lot of time on the road, in the country back and forth.

The mexicans cooked a lot of food for me also, chiliquelias, enchilladas, tacos ( oh boy do they eat a LOT of tacos in D.F. ), Refried beans, meat, more tacos, and pan dulce. I am still stuffed from all the food.

I got sick once, but took some pills and an alka seltzer, and was good.

It was a good trip, the Church was so amazing! :supergrin:

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 20:09
Mexico is a freaking hel@ hole. You know it, we know it, and there's know way I'd give them one damn dime.

OK, if you say so...:whistling:

meathead19
12-22-2012, 20:13
OK, if you say so...:whistling:

I edited it my response just for you. If you love it so much why you back here?

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 20:18

Here we go...

Maybe you missed the part where I was on vacation? ?

I was born here also, I have a house here, a family that lives here, I also have brothers that have been in the service here.

Also when does someone 'need' any type of approval to travel or come back home, ya mad bra?

Magnus2131
12-22-2012, 20:19
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/22/report-jon-hammar-to-be-released-from-mexican-prison-today/

Blaster
12-22-2012, 20:21

The last time (never again) I was in Mexico I wasn't able to work for a week after I got home. I was tested for every parasite in the book. It took quite a while for my 'stomach to settle'.

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 20:25
The last time (never again) I was in Mexico I wasn't able to work for a week after I got home. I was tested for every parasite in the book. It took quite a while for my 'stomach to settle'.

Hope you feel better, I was starting to get that twisted feeling but the pills kicked in and lucky for me it didn't get any worse.

I ate a lot, but over all my stomach held up. Got a strange 'hicky' when I was in Puerto Vallarta tho, maybe it was one of them chupacabras. :dunno:

meathead19
12-22-2012, 20:25
Here we go...

Maybe you missed the part where I was on vacation? ?

I was born here also, I have a house here, a family that lives here, I also have brothers that have been in the service here.

Also when does someone 'need' any type of approval to travel or come back home, ya mad bra?

Again, go live there if it's so great.

Mexico has the best cartels around.

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 20:27
Again, go live there if it's so great. No one will miss you.

That's funny, I already forgot who you where.

Now maybe get off MY post/thread and get all mad somewhere else.

meathead19
12-22-2012, 20:32
That's funny, I already forgot who you where.

Now maybe get off MY post/thread and get all mad somewhere else.

Nah, just trying to warn others about the cartels.

Mexico is a SHETHOLE and you will get robbed, raped, kidnapped, killed if you take the wrong turn in mexico. Especially if you are American.

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 20:38
Nah, just trying to warn others.

Mexico is a SHETHOLE and you will get robbed, raped, kidnapped, then killed if you take the wrong turn in mexico. Especially if you are American.

Go start your own thread then, and jump your little but off mine.

Plain and Simple

meathead19
12-22-2012, 20:44
Go start your own thread then, and jump your little but off mine.

Plain and Simple

Nope, but thanks for asking newbie.

I've got your plain and simple....mexico is one dangerous shethole, so you should probably move back there ASAP.

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 20:46

I'm here for the long run.

So, you say I have to ask a mod to look into this. Ok

ray9898
12-22-2012, 20:49
Again, go live there if it's so great.

Mexico has the best cartels around.

I've got your plain and simple....mexico is one dangerous shethole, so you should probably move back there ASAP.

Mexico is a freaking hel@ hole. You know it, we know it, and there's no way I'd give them one damn dime. Bunch of dam terroists that come here and have anchor babies.

Nah, just trying to warn others about the cartels.

Mexico is a SHETHOLE and you will get robbed, raped, kidnapped, killed if you take the wrong turn in mexico. Especially if you are American.

Congrats, you are really standing out as one of the most irrational people on this site. The conspiracy crap you have posted recently and the tone of the comments on this thread are really out there.

The guy is simply posting about his vacation.

meathead19
12-22-2012, 20:50
So, you say I have to ask a mod to look into this. Ok

I'm hoping it gets locked so no innocent soul goes to your hometown and gets robbed, raped, murdered, etc.

meathead19
12-22-2012, 20:51
Congrats, you are really standing out as one of the most irrational people on this site. The conspiracy crap you have posted recently and the tone of the comments on this thread are really out there.

Thanks.

And I forgot, you can live in mexico too.

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 20:55
Thanks.

I don't believe the thread is going to get locked. I reported you to Eric.

acaligunner

Gills63
12-22-2012, 20:55
I'm confused. This fellow said he went on vacation, had a good time, and is glad to be home. Why get upset about this?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Gills63
12-22-2012, 20:58
Here's a fun game meathead, Tell me which countries are approved by Meathead Travel. Ill tell you nasty things that have happened there.

meathead19
12-22-2012, 21:01
Here's a fun game meathead, Tell me which countries are approved by Meathead Travel. Ill tell you nasty things that have happened there.

Just call it Meaty Travel....sounds better.

The best cartels are in mexico. By all means, you should go.

Gun Shark
12-22-2012, 21:05
I'm confused. This fellow said he went on vacation, had a good time, and is glad to be home. Why get upset about this?

I don't know, maybe he just wants the attention.

To Mr. Lack O' Meat: Why do you feel the need to come in and take a dump on someone's thread about how much they enjoyed their vacation? Personally I wouldn't travel to Mexico because it isn't worth it to me to even take the chance. However, you don't see me trampling all over people in person or on the Internet, who choose to go to Mexico saying all that crap you mentioned can happen to you. I am glad that the op had fun, that's what vacations are for.

To the OP. Glad you had fun on your vacation! Did you take any pics? Can you post them?

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 21:05
Just call it Meaty Travel....sounds better.

I reported you to another mod, so we will let them clear this up.

I will continue to post after our friend has been taken off this thread.

Thank you

acaligunner

ray9898
12-22-2012, 21:06
Thanks.

And I forgot, you can live in mexico too.

Nah....but I will be on vacation down there this spring. I can't wait.:wavey:

acaligunner
12-22-2012, 21:06
I don't know, maybe he just wants the attention.

To the OP. Glad you had fun on your vacation!

Thank you Gun Shark, and everyone else.

I have some good pictures and will post them shortly. Take Care

acaligunner

meathead19
12-22-2012, 21:11
I reported you to another mod, so we will let them clear this up.

I will continue to post after our friend has been taken off this thread.

Thank you

acaligunner

Just quit praising a murdering, raping, robbing country.

That hard???

Free speech.....right?

Gills63
12-22-2012, 21:13
Just quit praising a murdering, raping, robbing country.

That hard???

I hope that stuff never starts happening in the U.S. Oh, wait....

meathead19
12-22-2012, 21:15
I hope that stuff never starts happening in the U.S. Oh, wait....

Can you name a cartel? Beside the DNC?

Gills63
12-22-2012, 21:17
So your using free speech to tell him to stop using his? I'm really confused now. Oops, can I say that?

ray9898
Free speech.....right?

How is the government involved in this?

I'M Glockamolie
I'd go to Mexico, but they already brought it to me.

Gills63
12-22-2012, 21:19
A US cartel....hmmm street gangs, outlaw biker gangs, the mafia.

meathead19
12-22-2012, 21:22
How is the government involved in this?

He got butthurt and reported me to the mods.

FREE SPEECH.

meathead19
12-22-2012, 21:23
A US cartel....hmmm street gangs, outlaw biker gangs, the mafia.

Move there and see how nice it is. Just make sure you don't get caught hanging from a bridge.

3 pages....not too bad.

meathead19
12-22-2012, 22:59
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_5815.html

If you get arrested, robbed, kidnapped, carjacked, sodomized, tortured, etc., down there.....don't say Meaty didn't warn you. This goes for females too.

GLWyandotte
12-23-2012, 07:59
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_5815.html

If you get arrested, robbed, kidnapped, carjacked, sodomized, tortured, etc., down there.....don't say Meaty didn't warn you. This goes for females too.

You mean this is free in Mexico?.
I usually pay quite a bit extra for those services.

FLIPPER 348
12-23-2012, 11:01

You don't 'know' anything.

meathead19
12-23-2012, 11:58
You don't 'know' anything.

There's my flippy!!!! :wavey:

FLIPPER 348
12-23-2012, 12:04
....you do have an accurate username though

Didn't you also take a crap in acaligunner's thread when he was planning to go on his great trip to Mexico??

meathead19
12-23-2012, 12:10
....you do have an accurate username though

How many Stars and Stripes you burning today?

Better eat some granola bars to keep your energy up.

Magnus2131
12-23-2012, 12:13
My sister in law is from Mexico City and she says it's dangerous there.

meathead19
12-23-2012, 12:18
[QUOTE=Magnus2131;19771521]My sister in law is from Mexico City and she says it's dangerous there.

Shhhh....don't tell the libs. Tell them it's a paradise with never ending freebies, maybe they'll go.

FLIPPER 348
12-23-2012, 12:23
[QUOTE=Magnus2131;19771521]

Shhhh....don't tell the libs. Tell them it's a paradise with never ending freebies, maybe they'll go.

Have you ever been to Mexico or out of the Country while not being in the Military??

meathead19
12-23-2012, 12:30
My sister in law is from Mexico City and she says it's dangerous there.

Wonder why if you ever vacation there, they tell you not to leave the resort except for one or 2 places??? And it better not be at night.....and to not show ANY money....and make sure you have several people with you, blah, blah, blah.

It's like the resort is the safezone. You leave, you're on your own.

Yeah, it's a real gem.

ray9898
12-23-2012, 13:40
Wonder why if you ever vacation there, they tell you not to leave the resort except for one or 2 places??? And it better not be at night.....and to not show ANY money....and make sure you have several people with you, blah, blah, blah.

It's like the resort is the safezone. You leave, you're on your own.

Yeah, it's a real gem.

The same can be said about Detroit.

meathead19
12-23-2012, 13:46
The same can be said about Detroit.

If anyone can escape detroit, I'd highly recommend it.

Same for chitown and other sess pools of liberal holes.

But SC is full. I heard NC has several vacancies.

Forgot to add: I'd want to visit detroit as much as I want to go to mexico.....just clairifying.

acaligunner
12-23-2012, 14:17
Don't worry folks, I am just going thru the proper channels to remedy this little problem.

I am not going to be run off my own thread, just letting the higher ups know about the problem here.

Post away my friend :wavey:

acaligunner

FLIPPER 348
12-23-2012, 14:19
Just put the child on your ignore list and you won't even see him.

acaligunner
12-23-2012, 14:21
Just put the child on your ignore list and you won't even see him.

Thank you FLIPPER 348, I will do.

acaligunner

meathead19
12-23-2012, 14:21
Don't worry folks, I am just going thru the proper channels to remedy this little problem.

I am not going to be run off my own thread, just letting the higher ups know about the problem here.

Post away my friend :wavey:

acaligunner

Will do. I thought you whined to them yesterday???

meathead19
12-23-2012, 14:23
Thank you FLIPPER 348, I will do.

acaligunner

Two lefties supporting each other....that's sweet! :rofl:

Maybe ya'll can book a special two'fer to mexico!

acaligunner
12-23-2012, 14:25
Will do. I thought you whined to them yesterday???

Your Funny :wavey:

Everyday, until it's resolved. :cool:

meathead19
12-23-2012, 14:28
Your Funny :wavey:

Everyday, until it's resolved. :cool:

Take flippy's advice.....it's called the ignore button. :supergrin:

acaligunner
12-23-2012, 14:29
Take flippy's advice.....it's called the ignore button. :supergrin:

I have other plans. :supergrin: