How much will you sell your pmags for? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How much will you sell your pmags for?

certifiedfunds
12-22-2012, 21:30
C'mon, I know some of you have more mags than you need. Folks obviously want them. How much would it take for you to cut loose on a few mags?

What's your price?

OctoberRust
12-22-2012, 21:32
80 dollars, cash. I've got 20 I'm willing to sell.

I'M Glockamolie
12-22-2012, 21:33
Like all things gun-related, not for sale. That notion has served me well over the last 20 years. Nary a regret for a single purchase.

raven11
12-22-2012, 21:33
http://finalbossfight.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/One-Billion-Dollars.jpg

lunarspeak
12-22-2012, 21:34
i have a few ...no less then $100....dont whine about me price gougeing because you all 8 yrs to stock up...your all the ones rushing to get high caps alttile more the a week after a ban is talked about..

certifiedfunds
12-22-2012, 21:39
I'm offering $14.99 each.

Anyone?

elsolo
12-22-2012, 21:47
Brownells sold 3.5 yrs worth in 72 hrs
supply cannot catch up with demand
what is on the market now is private stock
the demand/supply imbalance will get much worse

We know mags will be banned, and probably not just for 10 yrs this time. Remember what Glock mags were during the temporary ban, even though we knew that more would be available in just a few years? I think a new in wrapper pmag at $100 will outpace inflation for the rest of my lifetime.

USMCsilver
12-22-2012, 21:54
I had 3 eBay listings pulled for pairs.

I was selling them for $0.01.

Oh well. Maybe I'll take them over to Gunbroker. I've got more than I need, but, then again...I may just reconsider and not try to profit on this mess. I may end up kicking myself in the ass if something drastic happens.

Ruggles
12-22-2012, 22:01
Too bad there are not more hot chicks into AR15s I could trade my extra mags for some whammy bammy. None of you guys are hot enough to make me wanna do that :rofl:

USMCsilver
12-22-2012, 22:03
None of you guys are hot enough to make me wanna do that :rofl:

I beg to differ. WAIT...you are a chick, right? :dunno:

Ruggles
12-22-2012, 22:07
I beg to differ. WAIT...you are a chick, right? :dunno:

:rofl:

USMCsilver
12-22-2012, 22:08
:rofl:

Pics, or it didn't happen! :tongueout:

EDIT: won't happen!

frank4570
12-22-2012, 22:09

Anyone?

That's a very good price.

What do you know?

If a mag restriction was to pass you could get 5 times as much.

SMOKEin
12-22-2012, 22:21
I would charge so much, i'd end up on the sex offenders registry.

certifiedfunds
12-22-2012, 23:14

Oh well. Maybe I'll take them over to Gunbroker. I've got more than I need, but, then again...I may just reconsider and not try to profit on this mess. I may end up kicking myself in the ass if something drastic happens.

There's a 3rd option Sterling! Get rid of your excess and don't profit from it. Sell them to me for what you paid!

certifiedfunds
12-22-2012, 23:15
That's a very good price.

What do you know?

If a mag restriction was to pass you could get 5 times as much.

No frank. I'm offering to buy for $14.99 each. That's roughly the price 2 weeks ago.

Who's selling?

certifiedfunds
12-22-2012, 23:16
Brownells sold 3.5 yrs worth in 72 hrs
supply cannot catch up with demand
what is on the market now is private stock
the demand/supply imbalance will get much worse

We know mags will be banned, and probably not just for 10 yrs this time. Remember what Glock mags were during the temporary ban, even though we knew that more would be available in just a few years? I think a new in wrapper pmag at $100 will outpace inflation for the rest of my lifetime.

Supply can certainly catch up with demand if they are priced appropriately.

If retailers keep trying to act like good ole boys and hold prices down it'll remain a mess indefinitely.

*ASH*
12-22-2012, 23:24
i got enough pmags , and they are not for sale . i luckily got in on the AR-15 just over a month ago , since then ive got a DD , 3 colts , and im glad i kept my ksg shotgun , i had it for sale and took it down ,

ofcourse if worse comes to worse i might have to spend some money to fix a hole in my boat before it gets bigger , so i gotta pick up some fiberglass and resin , hopefully one day i can get time to fix it ,:cool:

certifiedfunds
12-22-2012, 23:26
i got enough pmags , and they are not for sale . i luckily got in on the AR-15 just over a month ago , since then ive got a DD , 3 colts , and im glad i kept my ksg shotgun , i had it for sale and took it down ,

ofcourse if worse comes to worse i might have to spend some money to fix a hole in my boat before it gets bigger , so i gotta pick up some fiberglass and resin , hopefully one day i can get time to fix it ,:cool:

C'mon Ash, sell me your pmags for $14.99. You don't need that many.

*ASH*
12-22-2012, 23:28
C'mon Ash, sell me your pmags for $14.99. You don't need that many.

naa , im not gonna gouge ya :tongueout::rofl::supergrin:

just go to DSG ARMS , i got 4 orders with them get 10 for 111 bucks shipped .

got 30 before the shootings ,

certifiedfunds
12-22-2012, 23:43
naa , im not gonna gouge ya :tongueout::rofl::supergrin:

just go to DSG ARMS , i got 4 orders with them get 10 for 111 bucks shipped .

got 30 before the shootings ,

They have a smokin good deal on them. $9.25 each. Zero in stock at that price.

Sell me yours ash. $15 is a REASONABLE profit for you. It is completely moral.

*ASH*
12-22-2012, 23:50

zero in stock , but guaranteed to get them in time .

being obtuse tonight on the moral issues are we . :supergrin:

certifiedfunds
12-23-2012, 00:00
zero in stock , but guaranteed to get them in time .

being obtuse tonight on the moral issues are we . :supergrin:

Obtuse? Never! Perish the thought! :supergrin:

Getting tired of the whining about price gouging.

No worries with you though seeing as you're selling your mags to me for $14.50 each

M2 Carbine
12-23-2012, 00:09
How much will you sell your pmags for?
Actually, tomorrow I'll be selling 4 new ones to a lady friend who is going to give them to another friend for Christmas.

The price will be the $15 I paid for them.

certifiedfunds
12-23-2012, 00:10
Actually, tomorrow I'll be selling 4 new ones to a lady friend who is going to give them to another friend for Christmas.

The price will be the $15 I paid for them.

Will you entertain an offer of $15.01 for them instead?

4TS&W
12-23-2012, 00:17
How much are the 20 rounders going for? I can still get them at $15. Don't know for how long though.

czsmithGT
12-23-2012, 00:27

This whole issue seems quite silly.

Price gouging exists and is illegal in many jurisdictions. However pmags are not existential goods or services and we are not under conditions of civil emergency, so anyone can sell pmags for whatever people are willing to pay.

Anyone has the right to pay or not to pay $80 today for some non-essential product that cost $10 yesterday. Both the merchant and the consumer determine what is in their respective best interest, act accordingly and then deal with the consequences.

It is not illegal or unethical for people to complain or discontinue doing business with any merchant for any reason they choose.

4TS&W
12-23-2012, 01:07
I'm serious, I can pick up some 20 rounders for $15 on Monday for people who want them, I just bought half a dozen completed lowers, so I'm tapped out as far as buying for me goes..

*ASH*
12-23-2012, 01:10
I'm serious, I can pick up some 20 rounders for $15 on Monday for people who want them, I just bought half a dozen completed lowers, so I'm tapped out as far as buying for me goes..

thats cool for the offer i will stick with DSG ARMS . for their stance they will get my business from here to wherever ,

Chonny
12-23-2012, 06:27
If I had any Im the kind of guy that would try and sell like 50 of them 160 bucks. Either I would keep them or I would profit highly off peoples fear.

Averageman
12-23-2012, 07:03
I saw them at my local Gun Store for $29.99 and G17 mags were $49.00.
If you didn't live through this the last time and learn what would happen well, here you go.
If you need one buy two, if you shoot 100rds buy 200rds and stash 100.
Enjoy the unique American mixture of, the liberal idea's that "We know what is better for you" and "It's for the Children", then mix it all up with a supply and demand economy and a little paranoia. Here is your sign, wear it proudly!
I bought a dozen PMags for $14.99 a month ago and 10 steel mags CMI mags for my M1A at $24.00 a pop.
All of this will pass, hunker down, then when the sun comes out again, buy everything you need.

geofri
12-23-2012, 07:14

Anyone?

No frank. I'm offering to buy for $14.99 each. That's roughly the price 2 weeks ago.

Who's selling?

Ahh, price is increasing. Don't let them gouge you!

All those GTers against immoral and unfair price gouging, no reason they won't sell you a few at a fair( below market value) price. :rofl:

DanaT
12-23-2012, 07:15
Well, CF, no one seems to be selling at a reasonable price to you, but I see a lot whiners complaining about price gouging. They sure cant walk the walk can they?

M2 Carbine
12-23-2012, 07:48
NO, I don't guess so.

The only reason I'm giving the mags to the lady is I promised I'd get her four AR mags. At the time I didn't know they had all dried up overnight.

You promise someone something, you have to deliver.
So I'm giving her mine.

Still leaves me with about 50.:)

Kingarthurhk
12-23-2012, 07:54
There's a 3rd option Sterling! Get rid of your excess and don't profit from it. Sell them to me for what you paid!

I was silly enough to fall for the gouge of '08. I would get about three for 75.00 a pop. I have what I need, the urge to shed them is not there.

glockfanbob
12-23-2012, 09:05
I posted 3 pmags (2 new sealed and 1 used with ranger plate) here for sale and I got offers of $35 shipped and $45 shipped.....for all 3. :rofl: I'd rather just keep them for those amounts. I'm trying to fund my sbr build and figured if I got an offer that wowed me I'd sell.

4 glocks
12-23-2012, 10:13
NO, I don't guess so.

The only reason I'm giving the mags to the lady is I promised I'd get her four AR mags. At the time I didn't know they had all dried up overnight.

You promise someone something, you have to deliver.
So I'm giving her mine.

Still leaves me with about 50.:)

M2 you have more than 50 on your reloading bench.
I do not think 4 will kill you. Congrads on being a good guy.

devildog2067
12-23-2012, 10:17

I think it's silly that you think "price gouging" exists.

However pmags are not existential goods or services and we are not under conditions of civil emergency

So you want to surrender even more power to the government, and allow them to decide (by dictating that some things "essential" and by declaring a state of civil emergency) what should be sold on the free market?

There's more than enough government intrusion in our economy.

Like I said in the other thread, I think the whole thing is stupid because hordes of people engaged in panic buying is stupid. That said, anyone with mags should sell at whatever price they think they can get.

certifiedfunds
12-23-2012, 11:04

Price gouging exists and is illegal in many jurisdictions. However pmags are not existential goods or services and we are not under conditions of civil emergency, so anyone can sell pmags for whatever people are willing to pay.

Anyone has the right to pay or not to pay $80 today for some non-essential product that cost $10 yesterday. Both the merchant and the consumer determine what is in their respective best interest, act accordingly and then deal with the consequences.

It is not illegal or unethical for people to complain or discontinue doing business with any merchant for any reason they choose.

What does essential or non-essential have to do with anything? The exact same principles are at play when there isn't enough to go around. You either want the government to ration them via price fixing or the market.

VC-Racing
12-23-2012, 11:24

My fellow SC Brother :wavey:...... If'n you got some in FDE and you're willing to sell them at a reasonable cost or perhaps give a couple away :whistling: , I'd be glad to take a few off your hands.... Ive never tried them( got some on order) . Ive only used the USGI steel mags....

uzimon
12-23-2012, 11:26
i'm selling unopened for $50 opened for $40 to kali guys. in kit form, of course

Atlas
12-23-2012, 11:31
...Ive only used the USGI steel mags....

Steel USGI mags?

VC-Racing
12-23-2012, 12:00
Steel USGI mags?

I stand corrected....... :wavey:

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

certifiedfunds
12-23-2012, 13:24
Well, CF, no one seems to be selling at a reasonable price to you, but I see a lot whiners complaining about price gouging. They sure cant walk the walk can they?

Yeah I don't get it. Their cost hasn't increased. Why won't they sell them to me for $15?

Atlas
12-23-2012, 13:27
Yeah I don't get it. Their cost hasn't increased. Why won't they sell them to me for $15?

It just doesn't seem "fair".. :dunno:

glockfanbob
12-23-2012, 17:52

Hell I've been getting some offers for literally $35 shipped for my 3 pmags I've listed in my previous post. I'm not upset though, I understand it can't hurt to try as a buyer. That being said, I'm notbselling them for $12 a piece. :supergrin:

Adams454
12-23-2012, 18:04
I only have about 6 pmags. But I would let them go for $125/each delivered. I have GI mags that I can use for the range. So I'm not worried, I'm just not giving them away.

njl
12-23-2012, 18:19
What's the big deal about pmags vs the standard milspec aluminum bodied mags? I've got some of each. I've also got some Orlite's that are IMO utter crap, but maybe they'll be worth something in a few years.

I've got some 20 round mags that are probably older than most GT members, and they still work fine. How sure is anyone that pmags will last 20-40 years?

Atlas
12-23-2012, 18:24
What's the big deal about pmags vs the standard milspec aluminum bodied mags? I've got some of each. I've also got some Orlite's that are IMO utter crap, but maybe they'll be worth something in a few years.

I've got some 20 round mags that are probably older than most GT members, and they still work fine. How sure is anyone that pmags will last 20-40 years?

It's a question...
I'll put my money on the Pmags though.
I have both.

The USGI mags are fine, but relatively fragile.
They were made to be disposable.

Load one up, then drop it on a rock.
Now pick it up and load it into your weapon, and hope that it wasn't dented such that it can no longer be used.

Pmags are incredibly tough when dropped or submitted to other stresses. Your AR is only as reliable as your magazine.

Rick C
12-23-2012, 18:25

Testify.
Ain't that the truth. I have GI mags w/ metal followers that work just fine.

njl
12-23-2012, 18:33
Testify.
Ain't that the truth. I have GI mags w/ metal followers that work just fine.

Yeah...my old 20s have metal (aluminum, I assume) followers. Colt and Universal. They might eventually need springs...but if not mistreated, they seem to last.

njl
12-23-2012, 18:34
BTW...how do you differentiate new from non-new pmags? The last ones I got came in zip top plastic bags. I still have a few 30s new in bag.

Atlas
12-23-2012, 18:40
.....but if not mistreated, they seem to last.

OK when used on a gun range..
Not necessarily OK under more difficult conditions.

Those USGI mags were intended to be dropped when emptied and replaced with fresh full mags when the supply 'copter arrived.

Use whatever you prefer..
I'm happy to have both.

You can drive a truck on/over a pmag.
PMAG TEST - YouTube

njl
12-23-2012, 18:51
There's another AR mag you can do that to (pmag competitor). I can't remember the name. There was a shop in Miami pushing them last time I was there. I'll have to swing by and see if they have any in stock.

Rick C
12-23-2012, 18:51
If trucks are driving over your mags then you are doing it wrong.
At that point, do you really care if it plastic or aluminum?
Merry Christmas:wavey:

JDennis
12-23-2012, 18:54
OK when used on a gun range..
Not necessarily OK under more difficult conditions.

Those USGI mags were intended to be dropped when emptied and replaced with fresh full mags when the supply 'copter arrived.

Use whatever you prefer..
I'm happy to have both.

You can drive a truck on/over a pmag.
PMAG TEST - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdesKUSUchA)

That is very true. The aluminum USGI mags are meant to be disposable, use and throw away. Pmags are very durable, even my hk ones in comparison. Personally right now, if you have the mags don't sell. And if your buying don't pay more than 30 at this time IMO. Inflation right now is ok, simple economics, but 200% + is insane. My brother in law called me last night about wanting mags since he knew I just bought some Pmags for 16.99. I told him I could spare a couple but keeping the rest I have. He said he understood and I said don't worry about the 34.00, Merry Christmas.

Atlas
12-23-2012, 18:54
If trucks are driving over your mags then you are doing it wrong.
At that point, do you really care if it plastic or aluminum?
Merry Christmas:wavey:

And... Merry Christmas to you also.

Stuff happens out there in the real world.
Sometimes it's rough stuff.

NEOH212
12-23-2012, 19:01
Nothing I have is for sale and it's never going to be. Especially now!

:supergrin:

ateamer
12-23-2012, 19:52
If I were to sell any of the few that I have, I'd sell them for every cent that someone was willing to pay for them. No sense in getting $17 apiece if you can get $60.

bush pilot
12-23-2012, 19:59
I would charge so much, i'd end up on the sex offenders registry.

Again?

vart
12-23-2012, 20:12
I was in a gun store in Yuma, AZ the day after the shooting and held in my hands a half-dozen P-Mags in desert tan for $19.95 each.

I already had some and plenty of USGI mags, so I put them down... Hindsight is 20/20...:crying:

Rick C
12-23-2012, 20:17
And... Merry Christmas to you also.

Stuff happens out there in the real world.
Sometimes it's rough stuff.

I'm sort of sure it ain't going to be over if my mags are plastic or aluminum.:cool:

Rick C
12-23-2012, 20:18
Again?

that is funny.:rofl:

Atlas
12-23-2012, 20:20
I'm sort of sure it ain't going to be over if my mags are plastic or aluminum.:cool:

And I'm hoping that neither you nor I ever are in a situation where our lives depend on it.

But then, if I didn't believe that there were at least a minute chance that it might happen, I wouldn't bother to own such a weapon.

Those mags?
Always carry one more than you think you'll need.

Stay safe, and have a great holiday.
:wavey:

4TS&W
12-23-2012, 20:30
So relieved I found a guy selling them for standard prices. He's being real careful not to sell to people who are trying to resell them. A police officer with integrity. I'm glad there are folks like this around at times like these.

Diesel McBadass
12-23-2012, 21:28
I hate how people who already have 50 mags will panic buy dozens more and make it impossible for those of us just getting into EBRs to buy any.

Rick C
12-23-2012, 21:45
I hate how people who already have 50 mags will panic buy dozens more and make it impossible for those of us just getting into EBRs to buy any.

Yeah, but you got the silver gtds.:rofl:

I mean that in a good way.

JBUS
12-23-2012, 21:57
I won't sell. Simple as that. Tempting but no thanks.

Tarkio
12-23-2012, 22:33
How much are the 20 rounders going for? I can still get them at $15. Don't know for how long though.

I like the 20s and would buy more of them if I could. They work well in a number of situations like shooting from a bench and prone. They also work better for my non-223 ARs.

Mind letting me in on where these are? I would love to have about 8-10 more for my various ARs.

BTW in response to CertFunds, I'm not selling anything I have, thank you very much. I don't sell into these situations. I get and have what I and my family needs, nothing more.

R*E
12-24-2012, 10:57
I remember the panic that followed Obama's election in 2008. I feel bad for the Johnny-come-latelies.

Silenced G32
12-24-2012, 11:42
I remember the panic that followed Obama's election in 2008. I feel bad for the Johnny-come-latelies.

Tough squat for them. Maybe the memory of the American voter will start to grow some.

HauntedAlabama
12-24-2012, 11:43
I sold several for 35 to 40 each. There are some things I want that my profits will help fund. If I stumble across any at a decent price I will pick some up and say I have them, will sell them to people here for cost plus shipping.

Gunny Lingus
12-24-2012, 12:05
A friend of mine just bought an MP-15 right after the election, but didn't buy enough magazines or ammo. I cannot put a price on it, so I gave 15 metal, free of charge. "Put them back, if you never get a chance to buy any, their yours. If you do get a chance, buy some, and give me these back."

On Ebay, they are going for about $40 each. If I sell half of my Pmags, it will be only be $2k. It's just not worth it. I'm one of these who think there won't be any ban passed, and if I were to sell, I can replace them. But it's just not worth it for a couple large.

wrenrj1
12-24-2012, 12:23
Bought three Pmags yesterday from S&W for 20 bucks a piece.

certifiedfunds
12-24-2012, 12:31
A friend of mine just bought an MP-15 right after the election, but didn't buy enough magazines or ammo. I cannot put a price on it, so I gave 15 metal, free of charge. "Put them back, if you never get a chance to buy any, their yours. If you do get a chance, buy some, and give me these back."

On Ebay, they are going for about $40 each. If I sell half of my Pmags, it will be only be $2k. It's just not worth it. I'm one of these who think there won't be any ban passed, and if I were to sell, I can replace them. But it's just not worth it for a couple large.

Couple large what?

DanaT
12-24-2012, 12:45
CF,

This thread was not appropriate in the spirit of Xmas. You have managed to expose GTers as hypocrites. Is that fitting with the Xmas spirit?

Why have you managed to expose this? well, what I see if GTer have certain guns,ammo, or magazines, they feel entitled to get what ever the price they want for them, they dont feel compelled to share what they have excess of, and are generally greedy. However, they scream and holler about any retailer that has something they want charging too much, or other people hoarding more than they need and driving prices up.

With the amount of xmas spirit you have shown, I suspect I have finally found the actual photo of you.

http://holderbaum.educationextras.com/grinch1.jpg

Gunny Lingus
12-24-2012, 12:49
I cannot put a price on it, so I gave 15 metal, free of charge.

well, what I see if GTer have certain guns,ammo, or magazines, they feel entitled to get what ever the price they want for them, they dont feel compelled to share what they have excess of, and are generally greedy.

:dunno:

DanaT
12-24-2012, 12:56
:dunno:

If I were to sell any of the few that I have, I'd sell them for every cent that someone was willing to pay for them. No sense in getting $17 apiece if you can get $60.

I sold several for 35 to 40 each. There are some things I want that my profits will help fund.

I posted 3 pmags (2 new sealed and 1 used with ranger plate) here for sale and I got offers of $35 shipped and $45 shipped.....for all 3. :rofl: I'd rather just keep them for those amounts. I'm trying to fund my sbr build and figured if I got an offer that wowed me I'd sell.

I only have about 6 pmags. But I would let them go for $125/each delivered. I have GI mags that I can use for the range. So I'm not worried, I'm just not giving them away.

Since you didnt know, here are some quotes from the thread...

relayman
12-24-2012, 13:23
I don't have enough to sell , but if I did I would sell them for whatever the market would bear . A fool and his money are soon parted .

czsmithGT
12-24-2012, 14:48
I think it's silly that you think "price gouging" exists.

I think you can't read or never bothered to look up the laws which already address what they term as "price gouging"

So you want to surrender even more power to the government, and allow them to decide (by dictating that some things "essential" and by declaring a state of civil emergency) what should be sold on the free market?

You do understand that some states have today laws on the books which define "price gouging" and dictate specifically what is illegal? No? Well, look it up? Since when is recognizing that a law exists the same thing as supporting that law or agreeing with it? Go jump on someone else if you are having a bad day.

There's more than enough government intrusion in our economy.

Like I said in the other thread, I think the whole thing is stupid because hordes of people engaged in panic buying is stupid. That said, anyone with mags should sell at whatever price they think they can get.

Well, that is what I said too so if you want to complain to someone about surrendering more power to government, complain to someone else- I'm not in the mood.

Merry Christmas

Rooster Rugburn
12-24-2012, 15:17
I'm not selling, but if I did, it would be what I paid for them.

MAC702
12-24-2012, 16:26
PMags (and the rest of the gun-related items in high demand) are luxury items.

They are not bread during a famine. They are not plywood when a hurricane is inbound.

They are investments. There is absolutely nothing wrong with treating them accordingly.

Would you say selling gold for several times more than you paid for it is gouging? No. It's an investment. So are most firearms and accessories, including PMags.

And just like gold, the value is determined by political shenanigans, and small fortunes can be made or lost depending on which way you guessed and when.

certifiedfunds
12-24-2012, 21:31
CF,

This thread was not appropriate in the spirit of Xmas. You have managed to expose GTers as hypocrites. Is that fitting with the Xmas spirit?

Why have you managed to expose this? well, what I see if GTer have certain guns,ammo, or magazines, they feel entitled to get what ever the price they want for them, they dont feel compelled to share what they have excess of, and are generally greedy. However, they scream and holler about any retailer that has something they want charging too much, or other people hoarding more than they need and driving prices up.

With the amount of xmas spirit you have shown, I suspect I have finally found the actual photo of you.

http://holderbaum.educationextras.com/grinch1.jpg

You overestimate me. I'm just trying to buy up all the pmags I can at $15.01 to resell them for $80

DanaT
12-25-2012, 09:00
You overestimate me. I'm just trying to buy up all the pmags I can at $15.01 to resell them for $80

So now you are just trying to steal magazines from Cindy Lou and convince her you are doing the right thing so you can make a profit...

http://unbornwordoftheday.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/grinch_l.jpg?w=420

certifiedfunds
12-25-2012, 09:07
So now you are just trying to steal magazines from Cindy Lou and convince her you are doing the right thing so you can make a profit...

Yes.

Someone is going to make profit on the pmags. Figure it might as well be me.

When I have the pmag market cornered all hell will break loose. The world will be mine!

tazbigdog
12-25-2012, 09:28
LOL, just picked one up last week from my LGS for $15 for a 30 round one. One per customer per day. Back ordered 4 to be shipped with my new COLT 6920.

ashecht
12-25-2012, 15:33
i have been reading about some folks buying 80+ mags, in addition to what they already have. Come on now folks, what in sweet jesus's name would you need 80 magazines for? Thats probably more than a platoon carries into combat. No offense, but seriously what the heck are you prepping for? Please don't say the zombies or a civil war. Please can someone give me a sensible, reasonable reason to own 100 magazines? I feel like the gun would give out long before those mags do, feel free to email or pm me cause I just dont get it.

DanaT
12-25-2012, 15:38
i have been reading about some folks buying 80+ mags, in addition to what they already have. Come on now folks, what in sweet jesus's name would you need 80 magazines for? Thats probably more than a platoon carries into combat. No offense, but seriously what the heck are you prepping for? Please don't say the zombies or a civil war. Please can someone give me a sensible, reasonable reason to own 100 magazines? I feel like the gun would give out long before those mags do, feel free to email or pm me cause I just dont get it.

Why does someone feel like they should have a 70 inch TV?

Why do some people feel they need a car that will go over 75mph?

Why do some people feel they need a 250/2500 or 350/3500 pickup truck?

I just dont get it.

JLA
12-25-2012, 15:42

Yes.

Someone is going to make profit on the pmags. Figure it might as well be me.

When I have the pmag market cornered all hell will break loose. The world will be mine!

You guys make me laugh:supergrin:

Ruggles
12-25-2012, 16:18
Why does someone feel like they should have a 70 inch TV?

Porn

Why do some people feel they need a car that will go over 75mph?

Midnight Taco Bell Runs

Why do some people feel they need a 250/2500 or 350/3500 pickup truck?

Small WeeWee Compensation

I just dont get it.

:supergrin: