Mesa AZ Gun Show yesterday, and today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mesa AZ Gun Show yesterday, and today

akapennypincher
12-23-2012, 07:07
Anyone go, was it a mader than mad place. Where the prices out of this world?

Hamguy
12-23-2012, 07:13
Anyone go, was it a mader than mad place. Where the prices out of this world?
Allow me to translate from Gibberish:

Did anyone go? Was it a madder than mad place? Were the prices out of this world?

Z71bill
12-23-2012, 07:23
I drove past the local convention center yesterday - there was a gun show this weekend.

It looked crazy - cars parked everywhere - even the grass over flow parking lots looked full.

This location is also used for the rodeo / carnival - so there is a parking area that is way over sized VS the building.

I have been to this show when there was not even 1/2 this many cars and it was so crowded you could barely walk through the isles.

It was around 10:00 AM - show starts at 9:00 there was a traffic jam of cars trying to leave the show. Never seen anything like this - my guess is cars could not find a place to park so they had to leave.

I can't imagine needing a gun so much that I would - wait 30 minutes to find a place to park - stand in line for 20 minutes to get a ticket - fight through a mass humans to maybe locate a gun - wait 2 hours for the paperwork - and pay $100+ more for the gun then it would have cost 2 weeks ago.

Fear Night
12-23-2012, 07:29
We have one in Birmingham I will be going to on Jan. 5th. Normally the line will be 100 yards long 15 mins before the doors open with no panic buying going on. I can't even fathom what it will be like on the 5th.

Spiffums
12-23-2012, 07:41

Did anyone go? Was it a madder than mad place? Were the prices out of this world?

Nothing quite a low post count Grammar Nazi. :rofl:

akapennypincher
12-23-2012, 08:41

Just how I am before COFFEE FIX.

paul45
12-23-2012, 09:10

Like having a "high" post count makes one have a higher purpose in life....:whistling:

Bruce M
12-23-2012, 09:33

I Like this post alot....

davew83
12-23-2012, 09:44
Like having a "high" post count makes one have a higher purpose in life....:whistling:

Just means you have a life outside of GT. Dang 8 years here and not even 2000 posts WTH?

:whistling:

mixflip
12-23-2012, 09:51
We have a big gun show coming up next week here in Vegas. I just need ammo for the gun I already have. I saw this months ago and bought my Colt M4 and AK47 long before the panic.

I hope they dont increase the entry fee. That would really piss me off.