Dunham sports [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dunham sports

*ASH*
12-23-2012, 13:32
just saw in todays flyer , they have Bushwackers for $799 , just a heads up to people looking for one . they just built a store here that opened bout a month ago . :wavey:

boomhower
12-23-2012, 17:39
I finally made it to ours last week and was really impressed. Ammo pricing was predictably high but a good selection. The store was large and very nice. I was really surprised with the clothing options, very very nice. I imagine those AR's are already gone though.

*ASH*
12-23-2012, 17:42
yeah , im sure they are gone . i have yet to visit ours , i will after christmas , i have my usual " i dont go to any store from december 15 to january 1 " lol :wavey::wavey:

JDennis
12-23-2012, 17:43
I was at mine yesterday. They are still getting AR's in but not taking orders or prepay. Truck comes thursdays here, its first come first serve. They do not know what they are getting till the truck comes, so told me to call around noon on thursdays.

1-2man
12-23-2012, 17:45
Then you go to buy it and get delayed on the NICS check and game over. Been there, done that. Corporate policy does not allow them to sell you the firearm unless they actually receive a "proceed", even after the three day time period passes. It happened to me twice in a row a few years back and I've never been back. F-em.

*ASH*
12-23-2012, 18:20
Then you go to buy it and get delayed on the NICS check and game over. Been there, done that. Corporate policy does not allow them to sell you the firearm unless they actually receive a "proceed", even after the three day time period passes. It happened to me twice in a row a few years back and I've never been back. F-em.

3 day time period ?? what state are you in ?

JDennis
12-23-2012, 18:27

That may be a state thing. I bought 2 guns at mine yesterday. Go in, buy, fill out the ffl stuff, leave with your firearms.

1-2man
12-23-2012, 19:57
Its federal:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/federal-firearms-licensees/a-nics-delay

I used to get delayed pretty frequently (common name is what I was told when I called and inquired why it kept happening) and at other gun stores, I'd have to wait the three days and then go and pick up the gun. The gun stores never received a "proceed" but would transfer the gun within the law. Knock on wood, it hasn't happened recently.

*ASH*
12-23-2012, 21:29
Its federal:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/federal-firearms-licensees/a-nics-delay

I used to get delayed pretty frequently (common name is what I was told when I called and inquired why it kept happening) and at other gun stores, I'd have to wait the three days and then go and pick up the gun. The gun stores never received a "proceed" but would transfer the gun within the law. Knock on wood, it hasn't happened recently.

tis weird lol . it takes me maybe 10 minutes to get the proceed

whats your name John Smith ??

Calico Jack
12-23-2012, 21:39
tis weird lol . it takes me maybe 10 minutes to get the proceed

whats your name John Smith ??

:rofl:

Calico Jack
12-23-2012, 21:40
just saw in todays flyer , they have Bushwackers for $799 , just a heads up to people looking for one . they just built a store here that opened bout a month ago . :wavey:

Might try to go to the Sanford store this week after Christmas. I need to get me an AR before it's too late.