Meet the press host's kids school - armed police [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Meet the press host's kids school - armed police

SIG-SOG
12-23-2012, 17:40
Gregorys kids school has their own 11 member security force. It's ridiculous for us to have security for our kids, but not for the Washington elite. How do you feel about that?

This is the message that needs to get out to the masses!

Henry's Dad
12-23-2012, 17:41
Gregorys kids school has their own 11 member security force. It's ridiculous for us to have security for our kids, but not for the Washington elite. How do you feel about that?

This is the message that needs to get out to the masses!

What's the school?

SIG-SOG
12-23-2012, 18:15
http://www.sidwell.edu/news/article/index.aspx?linkid=33252&moduleid=379

SIG-SOG
12-23-2012, 18:18
http://www.sidwell.edu/news/article/index.aspx?linkid=33252&moduleid=379

Wrong link. Use this one:
http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gregory-mocks-lapierre-proposing-armed-guards-sends-kids-high-security-school_691057.html

Reissman
12-23-2012, 18:32
Typical...Do as I say not as I do.

unit1069
12-23-2012, 18:47
David Gregory wears his conceit on his sleeve, and if you study any of his Meet the Press shows you'll notice he's more intent on letting everyone know how smart he is about every subject than letting his guests speak. In my opinion that's probably why the Meet the Press audience has been steadily shrinking and recent talk has been that NBC is on the verge of replacing Gregory as host. It can't come too soon for me.

Averageman
12-23-2012, 19:13
David Gregory like most of the Liberal Elite want laws for the unwashed masses that do not include him or his family in any way.
He is looking out his window like some feudal Lord watching over the peasant masses.
It is after all for our own good.

clint curtis
12-24-2012, 11:36
What a Hippocrate.......whether that is what he thinks, or that is what he is required to say to keep his job, or that is what he is saying to help the idiots that want to "ban guns & clips".

unit1069
12-24-2012, 12:36
Have you seen today's news that Gregory apparently violated DC's gun laws by producing a 30-round AR clip on his broadcast yesterday? Very informative as high-cap magazines/clips are outlawed whether or not they're attached to a firearm or loaded.

Let's flood the BATF web site to demand Gregory face the maximum penalty for violating the law.

Kingarthurhk
12-24-2012, 12:56
Have you seen today's news that Gregory apparently violated DC's gun laws by producing a 30-round AR clip on his broadcast yesterday? Very informative as high-cap magazines/clips are outlawed whether or not they're attached to a firearm or loaded.

Let's flood the BATF web site to demand Gregory face the maximum penalty for violating the law.

A clip, really?:upeyes: I would love to know how that works. I have no 30 round AR Clips. I have plenty of magazines however.

John Rambo
12-24-2012, 13:23
I dunno about ya'll, but growing up I always had a cop in my school - they even had their own office. And whenever they had reason to suspect something was going on, them sum*****es came out of the woodwork like cockroaches. It was uncanny.